GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my healthiest deserts lol whats yours?  (Read 116 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
my healthiest deserts lol whats yours?
« on: January 10, 2019, 03:18:00 AM »

no seriously.. I go by intuition on this ones and from many years of experience they never disappointed and actually make me feel healthier

I highly recommend them but be careful they are addictive!

first one is a given.. the others are less familiar to you

my favorite Vietnamese desert
mung bin sesame balls (banh cam)

my favorite indian desert (made out of cashew nuts)

whats yours?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vansville2010

• JEDI
Re: my healthiest deserts lol whats yours?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 01:34:59 PM »

500 calorie per day I eat

wed, and sat are my cheat days

I eat whatever

I eat.....

on 350mg tren 350mg prop, 70mg TNE on workout days....45 min cardio per day,,,I am able to eat 2 chat days a week

usually 4 saGlobalge McMuffin with egg with 4 hashrbowns to start,,with a smoothe

then a while bunch of bagel bites

some cereal bars

subway  1 meatball sub and also 1 half chicken sub

then maybe royal farms western fries later in the day

later I might eat 10 popsicles and some tacos

than maybe ice ream,,sometimes I put it in a Baltimore orioles cup and pour coke over it to help it go down

im trying to think of new things to eat on this diet...

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 01:51:38 PM »

very masculine hands..

now this my friends is the definition of masculine hands.. pay close attention

the index finger ring though I don't know about that lol but the hands are good ole American boy masculine hands..  rare find in this generation of transsexuals

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 01:59:03 PM »

HAHA, VERY TRUE,,,THESE ARE MASCULINE HANDS,,,I ONCE DRIVE WITH A FEMALE A HARLEY QUINN BEFORE THE ONE I THE MOVIES THIS WAS A SAY,,,2010 HARLEY QUINN

SHE KEPT LOOKING AT MY HANDS ON THE GEAR SHIFTER,,,,I ASKED WHY,,SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THEY FELT LIKE AROUND HER NECK CHOKING HER,,,BUT REAL MEN DONT CHOKE OR SLAP ASS WE JUST SIT BACK AND THRUST AND ADMIRE OUR OWN COCK GOIGN TO WORK AND THE FEELING,,BUT BACK TO HANDS

THESE ARE SMALL HANDS THOUGH,,,IF BIGGER I WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER ATHLETE,,,SO HANDS CAN BE LITTLE AND MASCULINE

BUT I DO HAVE BIG FEET

BIG FEET ARE A SIGN OF MASCULINITY

I WEAR SIZE 12 SHOES

A MASCULINE MAN LOVES TO EAT

EATING LIKE A BIRD IS A SIGN OF FEMININE,,,,GAY MEN DO NOT EAT LIKE MASCULINE STRAIGHT MEN

AND WHAT DO WE LOVE TO EAT?  JUNK! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING

THE PROPER TRANING,,CARDIO,,,DIET,,,HORMONES,,,ALLOW A BODYBUILDER TO STILL EAT LIKE A KING ON MANY DAYS

THESE DAYS WE LIVE FOR

BUT ON 500 CALORIE DAYS IM STILL FULL FROM MY HIGH CALORIE DAYS,,THE PIC DOES NOT DO JUSTICE IM TRUNING SO MY TRUNK LOOKS FAT BIT IT IS NOT

WE HAVE ALL SEEN TEH DANTAS O THE GYM,,,WHO EAT STEAK AND CHICKEN BREAST ALL DAY AND IT MAKES A PREG GUT

I HAVE NOT NOTICED ANY MUSCLE LOSS EATING 500 CALORIE A DAY,,,ZAMABA ORIGINALLY GAVE ME THIS IDEA,,,I FEEL ENGERY

MAYBE 2X A WEEK A MONSTER 0 CALORIE DRINK BUT OTEHR THAN TAHT,,,ME FEEL GOOD

AND I GET ETO ENJOY THOSE CHEAT DAYS

GOOD FOOD INCLUDES PIZZA,,,,,MOZERALL STICKS

I WANT TO TRY Taco Bell BUT ALL TEH PICS HAVE LETUCE ON THE TACOS AND I DONT LIKE LETTUCE,,,THAT IS WHAT. BITCH EATS

THE ONLY GREEN I EAT IS A KIWI,,,,WE EAT THE SKIN TOO

APPLES?  I EAT THE CORE,, IDONT FEEL LIKE GETTING UP OFF MY ASS WHEN IM TYPIN TO THROW THE CORE AWAY SO I EAT THE WHOLE APPLE CORE AND ALL

ALSO 1 MORE THING

NAKED DRINKS

ALSO?

SWEET FROG

GH15 IF YOU HAVE A SWEET FROG NEAR YOU,,,GO IN SWEET FROG AND GET THEIR FROZEN YOGURT

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 220
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 05:10:53 AM »

Pumpkin and blueberry pie
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

makaveli25

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 09:19:14 AM »

I eat a lot of cereal for desert love it. I ate a whole pineapple after work today it was so ripe and sweet. Lots of fruit and cereal. Grapes apples bananas pears. Granola cereal in yogurt with honey and berries. Nutella is orgasmic so is cookie butter. Cookie butter is addictive.
Pages: [1]   Go Up