GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: are you for segregation  (Read 825 times)

vansville2010

• JEDI
are you for segregation
« on: January 09, 2019, 01:08:05 PM »

very simple question, should races be kept separate for the good of humanity?  or for the good of certain races?

jabeq_eatbig

• WIZARD
Re: are you for segregation
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 01:47:11 PM »

Segregation really isnt necessary as people have already done it themselves. For instance in the city of LA: east LA - Mexicans, Chinatown - chinese, little tokyo - japanease, Koreatown - koreans. It's the same in canada, russia, and other european countries; they make their own little town and lockthemselves in there on their own will because they do not know how to assimilate nor are they willing to.

Then there are the welfare people,,living like parasites that spread like cancer: often hated for their race, when it is all about genetics and the welfare culture that make them rely on the government.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 01:21:17 PM »

Segregation has zero benefits. In fact segregation is what caused the astronomical difference in racial communities in the Global while other countries without segregation achieved homogenous culture and idiosyncrasy. It is the opposite, nations with educational and cultural differences MUST pour huge amounts of budget on educational programs to bring up those groups to an equal level. All that for the good of the nation. The other option its to eternally carry them and paying for them which  think is absurd.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 01:44:35 PM »

very simple question, should races be kept separate for the good of humanity?  or for the good of certain races?

separated in what way?

who will be the leading group?

the rap thuggery got too deep into culture due to the son of 1000 whores Hussein.. and the only way to get any resolution is to live by quality.. that means 99.9% of their garbage "rap and hip hop" ::) go out the window.. in favor of Motown quality music 

they are too deep in the white pussy.. they evolved.. and thus need to be part of a qualitative society.. but.. quality means quality!

quality means bionci "to the left to the left everything you got bla bla to the left.." this is quality music.. lower level of quality but still quality.. I mean its not Michael Jackson status but its ok..

the garbage their thuggery put out got to go go go and disappear out of this planet.. its disgusting crap! but again its too deep in the white girl pussy.. I warned about it a decade ago.. now its simply too late unless they themselves understand that they bring down and destroy humanity

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 02:29:55 PM »

Yes all people get their heads out of their asses and stand up to government because we dont need them. We need to wake the fuck up just like france.
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

kohl

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 06:18:43 PM »

I'm in favour of a night-watchman state.

Now government everywhere in the Western world tries to micro-manage our entire life. Fuck them!

It's not up to government to organize a segregation, but citizens should be free to do so themselves.

People frow white european descent, jews and people from the far east (in other words: those with a superior intelligence) should stop bowing for blacks and muslims, and follow the law of nature as it has been done for many thoGlobalnds of centuries: we should be the leaders of this world.

That doesn't mean we have to be cruel to the inferiors. No, in fact we would even make their life better by not letting them govern themselves because they are too stupid to do so.

The West has to re-colonize Africa and the islamic world, and put them under our wardship.

Trump is a realist who understands that. That why he's wiping his ass with diplomacy.
Vanity is the healthiest thing in life (Karl Lagerfeld)

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 04:11:58 AM »

separated in what way?

the rap thuggery got too deep into culture due to the son of 1000 whores Hussein.. and the only way to get any resolution is to live by quality.. that means 99.9% of their garbage "rap and hip hop" ::) go out the window.. in favor of Motown quality music 

they are too deep in the white pussy.. they evolved.. and thus need to be part of a qualitative society.. but.. quality means quality!

quality means bionci "to the left to the left everything you got bla bla to the left.." this is quality music.. lower level of quality but still quality.. I mean its not Michael Jackson status but its ok..

the garbage their thuggery put out got to go go go and disappear out of this planet.. its disgusting crap! but again its too deep in the white girl pussy.. I warned about it a decade ago.. now its simply too late unless they themselves understand that they bring down and destroy humanity

gh15 approved

This is exactly true, and thats why I bring everything down to education. It all comes down to education. That thug creating that shitty rap, comes from the worst get in the world. Born to a criminal family, growing up in the streets as a criminal.

BUT, here is the other problem. That same music on an educated whiter girl will have ZERO influence. An educated white girl will enjoy diffenent beats, different lyrics, but will not fall for low class abusive disrespectful shit.

The fact that this music has gotten deep into white pussy, is a sign that that white pussy is becoming less and less educated which is a fact. Too much alcohol, drugs, marihuana, dysfunctional liberal parents, etc.

Again, EDUCATION.

If we had a society in which all races all color were HIGHLY educated, we would be already living in Mars.

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 05:38:05 AM »

separated in what way?

gh15 approved

This is exactly true, and thats why I bring everything down to education. It all comes down to education. That thug creating that shitty rap, comes from the worst get in the world. Born to a criminal family, growing up in the streets as a criminal.

BUT, here is the other problem. That same music on an educated whiter girl will have ZERO influence. An educated white girl will enjoy diffenent beats, different lyrics, but will not fall for low class abusive disrespectful shit.

The fact that this music has gotten deep into white pussy, is a sign that that white pussy is becoming less and less educated which is a fact. Too much alcohol, drugs, marihuana, dysfunctional liberal parents, etc.

Again, EDUCATION.

If we had a society in which all races all color were HIGHLY educated, we would be already living in Mars.

No.

Give identical educations to a downs kid and a normal kid. Who ends up better?

Same thing with races. When taken as a whole.

IQ is real, innate inborn capacity is real, and yes, genetic differences based on race, which rose through natural selection, are also very real.

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 05:45:50 AM »

Education is nonsense I am educating all my kids at home and fuck vaccines. The world needs more entrepreneurs the way the world use to be.
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2019, 12:35:07 PM »

Education is nonsense I am educating all my kids at home and fuck vaccines. The world needs more entrepreneurs the way the world use to be.

The funny thing is the school system could teach the curriculum within less than half the time. so , basically,  they just put us through prison for a large portion of our life. I hated school and was treated like shit up until high school.

It?s funny how the time we spend in school we are taught zero on things that matter such as personal finance, career choices, life planning. Also, learning to hunt, gardening, fishing, etc, learning to live in general would be nice.

The school system is evil

Sick to my stomach ed before that bell rang
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2019, 12:50:17 PM »

The funny thing is the school system could teach the curriculum within less than half the time. so , basically,  they just put us through prison for a large portion of our life. I hated school and was treated like shit up until high school.

It?s funny how the time we spend in school we are taught zero on things that matter such as personal finance, career choices, life planning. Also, learning to hunt, gardening, fishing, etc, learning to live in general would be nice.

The school system is evil

Sick to my stomach ed before that bell rang
Exactly school is indoctrination to teach us to be obedient hard workers for the system. 

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2019, 12:52:55 PM »

DUMMIES,,,A COUNTRY BETTER TEACH ITS PEOPLE TO BE OBIDIENT AND WORK FOR THE SYSTEM

GO LIVE LIKE INDIANS,,,TRY AND TURN AMERICAN INTO INDIANTS WHERE WE CAN HUNT AND FISH AND SING SONGS ALL DAY AND SMOKE PIPES

CHINA WILL BE OVER IN 2 HOURS AND THEY WILL MAKE YOUR THEIR SLAVES

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2019, 12:55:23 PM »

DUMMIES,,,A COUNTRY BETTER TEACH ITS PEOPLE TO BE OBIDIENT AND WORK FOR THE SYSTEM

GO LIVE LIKE INDIANS,,,TRY AND TURN AMERICAN INTO INDIANTS WHERE WE CAN HUNT AND FISH AND SING SONGS ALL DAY AND SMOKE PIPES

Or you can work for yourself but that's your choice have at it son!

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2019, 01:00:25 PM »

I clearly said the school system should teach personal finance and career / life planning. Instead you?re thrown out in the world and have to painfully learn the hard way with useless shit taught for 12 years of your life

Everyone should still learn how to grow, hunt and fish.
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2019, 01:10:59 PM »

I clearly said the school system should teach personal finance and career / life planning. Instead you?re thrown out in the world and have to painfully learn the hard way with useless shit taught for 12 years of your life

Everyone should still learn how to grow, hunt and fish.
And grow food very important!

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 01:23:56 PM »

separated in what way?

gh15 approved

Again, EDUCATION.

No.

IQ is real, innate inborn capacity is real, and yes, genetic differences based on race, which rose through natural selection, are also very real.

That has nothing to do with providing proper education. The ones with higher IQ will always reach a better status. For example scientist Neil DeGrasse Tyson. The ones with less, will end up in a basement. For example, you. A country not providing proper education to its people is just creating a society of savages. To do noting is to surrender.

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2019, 04:06:38 AM »

separated in what way?

gh15 approved

Again, EDUCATION.

No.

That has nothing to do with providing proper education. The ones with higher IQ will always reach a better status. For example scientist Neil DeGrasse Tyson. The ones with less, will end up in a basement. For example, you. A country not providing proper education to its people is just creating a society of savages. To do noting is to surrender.

Yes, the ones with higher iq will do better. So, as a whole, whites will do miles better than blacks.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2019, 01:39:38 PM »

separated in what way?

gh15 approved

Again, EDUCATION.

No.

Yes, the ones with higher iq will do better. So, as a whole, whites will do miles better than blacks.

Negative. I just saw ONE white being in the street on drugs, homeless asking for money, while I saw next to me a black being driving a Tesla.

That right there, breaks down your brilliant conclusion that took you perhaps a lifetime to achieve.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2019, 10:48:41 PM »

Wait, djufo, he said "As a whole."  You picked out two individuals.  They hardly represent society as a whole.

2018 was a great year for the economy.  Median household income for whites was over $60k.  For blacks?  $40k.  I know blacks who make millions.  This does not change the fact that the median for black households is only two thirds of what it is for whites.

Oh, and asians?  $81k household median income in 2018.  Their IQ is higher than whites on average.

So saying "I know a smart black guy who is very successful" does not really undermine his point.  I bet you know a stupid asian with a low income, too.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2019, 11:37:10 PM »

Wait, djufo, he said "As a whole."  You picked out two individuals.  They hardly represent society as a whole.

2018 was a great year for the economy.  Median household income for whites was over $60k.  For blacks?  $40k.  I know blacks who make millions.  This does not change the fact that the median for black households is only two thirds of what it is for whites.

Oh, and asians?  $81k household median income in 2018.  Their IQ is higher than whites on average.

So saying "I know a smart black guy who is very successful" does not really undermine his point.  I bet you know a stupid asian with a low income, too.
This.
I never understood why people get bent out of shape over this comparison. We could be talking about which ethnicity has bigger/longer toes on average and it wouldn't be a big deal. But as soon as we discuss IQ people get their panties in a wad.
It's a study with results and some correlations to other aspects. That's it. It doesn't matter why, or how, it just is.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2019, 02:16:15 AM »

Again, EDUCATION.

Hard to disagree with anything posted here.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2019, 03:45:17 AM »

True. But the whole point in this scission is that mental ill people use those statistics to claim race superiority when in reality that is a myth. In order to achieve a median household income you dont need to have an IQ over average. Average IQ will take any human perfectly fine to reach middle class. The differences we talk about in IQ between races are not putting blacks on an Imbecile category for example. They are average, just lower than the rest.

So in practical terms, this means that blacks can do perfectly fine in society with their IQ. It has no impact in terms of race inferiority/superiority, which is a farce. In my opinion a race to claim superiority MUST be perfect. Zero crimes, zero drug use/abuse, zero retardation, etc. and it doesnt exist. As discussed in the other thread, whites in fact have committed the most horrible crimes against humanity in history so that puts them right them far away from being "superior" if we consider into the equation the overall stability and prosperity of the civilization.

At the same time, there is no doubt in the reality of the Global for example that blacks perform worse than any other race. But on our own reality, I posed in the other thread the history of the black community. They were literally forbidden of education and their families destroyed. That finished in historical terms, YESTERDAY. I think that lasted until the 50's 60's. I wasn't born yet. So you cant expect them now to be fully integrated into society. And Ill tell you what. Many of them have taken giant leaps to be where they are today having that past and history.

That is why in may opinion, the whole nation would benefit from it if we poured billons of dollars in a multigenerational plan to bring the black community out of their reality and completely blend it and integrate it in the American fabric. It would only make the nation richer and stronger. Today their ignorance is so big that they dont even feel American. They dont have that nationalism. If we raise them and "upgrade" them intellectually and make them feel proud of this nation, we all win.

But it wont happen. Why? because is a very profitable political game. Thats where all started after the emancipation.

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2019, 03:55:26 AM »

Skin color is the best biological predictor of IQ

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2019, 04:02:18 AM »

Whats yours?

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2019, 04:22:56 AM »

In order to achieve a median household income you dont need to have an IQ over average. Average IQ will take any human perfectly fine to reach middle class. The differences we talk about in IQ between races are not putting blacks on an Imbecile category for example. They are average, just lower than the rest.
  I think here is perhaps where you are making a mistake.  Your first and second sentences appear to be true.  The third sentence is also true, but misleading.  The fourth sentence is false. 

Black average IQ in the US varies by study, but 85 is close enough for most of them.  That is not "imbecile" category, true enough, as that is IQ 26-50.  Those sorts cannot really function in modern society.  An 85 IQ can, but it is not "average," although it is close to global average (90), it is not close to the average of western society, which is based on whites, 100, and even then on US and western Europe, not southern or eastern europe.

85 is one full standard deviation down from 100, just as 115 is one standard deviation up (considered a "brilliant" category).

It is tough for an 85 IQ person to generate $60k a year or put together a functioning household that does so, and saves, and invests, and plans for the long term rather than today.

The black American with an 100 IQ or higher is only 16% of black Americans.  This means 84% are lower than "average" on that US scale based on whites.  110 IQ or higher, which really paves the way for success, is only 5% of black Americans.  110 IQ is really a necessary bottom IQ for the sort of thinking critical to gaining an undergraduate degree (although the statistics show that colleges are turning out degrees with persons having IQs lower than this cutoff, the numbers just work out that way, which tells you something about the "education" received in college today).  Only 5% of blacks have a 110 IQ or higher.  This means 95% of them are locked out of the opportunities that take that sort of IQ to pursue.  Think I.T. careers and professional degrees.

50% of whites are above 100 IQ (not surprising).  27% of whites are above 110 IQ.  Even 10% are above 120 IQ.

You ought to be able to see the differences this will create in society for blacks and whites in disparate incomes.  No amount of affirmative action policies is going to change that gap.  The smartest 16% of blacks are as intelligent as the smartest half of whites.  80% of blacks score in the "low functioning" category.  <---- that generally means job options are going to be limited, because there is only so much a person like that can do. Whites in the low functioning category have similar poor outcomes. A person in that category is not going to become the head of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins (like Ben Carson, and, yes, I know he is black, but obviously with a very high IQ).

10% of whites have an IQ below 80.  40% (40%!!!) of blacks have an IQ that low.

"Only one Black in six is more intelligent than the average White; five Whites out of six are more intelligent than the average Black."
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/tippling/2017/02/25/iq-using-race-divisively/

I am writing this not to justify any sort of segregation or poor treatment of any race, but rather to point out that this is going to cause massive differences in many outcomes traditionally called "success."  I believe in treating everybody the same, and providing opportunities, but the intellectual capacity to exploit those opportunities, when looking at large groups of people, is different.  While one in six black Americans has the IQ to exploit the highest paying opportunities, the reality is that five of six does not.

I do not call this white superiority.  Obviously, one black in six is more intelligent than the average white and cannot be called "inferior" even if IQ was the only measure of superiority/inferiority.

But there are harsh realities demonstrated here that no amount of opportunity or education is going to fix. 
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2019, 04:23:46 AM »

While this is true as some sort of general statement in a vacuum, it is not an infallible predictor of IQ.  Therefore, I would not rely upon it.
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2019, 04:24:02 AM »

Whats yours?

Shitskin

Bose88

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2019, 04:25:09 AM »

In order to achieve a median household income you dont need to have an IQ over average. Average IQ will take any human perfectly fine to reach middle class. The differences we talk about in IQ between races are not putting blacks on an Imbecile category for example. They are average, just lower than the rest.
  I think here is perhaps where you are making a mistake.  Your first and second sentences appear to be true.  The third sentence is also true, but misleading.  The fourth sentence is false. 

Black average IQ in the US varies by study, but 85 is close enough for most of them.  That is not "imbecile" category, true enough, as that is IQ 26-50.  Those sorts cannot really function in modern society.  An 85 IQ can, but it is not "average," although it is close to global average (90), it is not close to the average of western society, which is based on whites, 100, and even then on US and western Europe, not southern or eastern europe.

85 is one full standard deviation down from 100, just as 115 is one standard deviation up (considered a "brilliant" category).

It is tough for an 85 IQ person to generate $60k a year or put together a functioning household that does so, and saves, and invests, and plans for the long term rather than today.

The black American with an 100 IQ or higher is only 16% of black Americans.  This means 84% are lower than "average" on that US scale based on whites.  110 IQ or higher, which really paves the way for success, is only 5% of black Americans.  110 IQ is really a necessary bottom IQ for the sort of thinking critical to gaining an undergraduate degree (although the statistics show that colleges are turning out degrees with persons having IQs lower than this cutoff, the numbers just work out that way, which tells you something about the "education" received in college today).  Only 5% of blacks have a 110 IQ or higher.  This means 95% of them are locked out of the opportunities that take that sort of IQ to pursue.  Think I.T. careers and professional degrees.

50% of whites are above 100 IQ (not surprising).  27% of whites are above 110 IQ.  Even 10% are above 120 IQ.

You ought to be able to see the differences this will create in society for blacks and whites in disparate incomes.  No amount of affirmative action policies is going to change that gap.  The smartest 16% of blacks are as intelligent as the smartest half of whites.  80% of blacks score in the "low functioning" category.  <---- that generally means job options are going to be limited, because there is only so much a person like that can do. Whites in the low functioning category have similar poor outcomes. A person in that category is not going to become the head of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins (like Ben Carson, and, yes, I know he is black, but obviously with a very high IQ).

10% of whites have an IQ below 80.  40% (40%!!!) of blacks have an IQ that low.

"Only one Black in six is more intelligent than the average White; five Whites out of six are more intelligent than the average Black."
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/tippling/2017/02/25/iq-using-race-divisively/

I am writing this not to justify any sort of segregation or poor treatment of any race, but rather to point out that this is going to cause massive differences in many outcomes traditionally called "success."  I believe in treating everybody the same, and providing opportunities, but the intellectual capacity to exploit those opportunities, when looking at large groups of people, is different.  While one in six black Americans has the IQ to exploit the highest paying opportunities, the reality is that five of six does not.

I do not call this white superiority.  Obviously, one black in six is more intelligent than the average white and cannot be called "inferior" even if IQ was the only measure of superiority/inferiority.

But there are harsh realities demonstrated here that no amount of opportunity or education is going to fix.

Beautiful post.

You have patience I lack.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2019, 04:26:09 AM »

Dark skin.  IQ = 199.
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2019, 04:30:01 AM »

That is sixteen year old Thessalonika Arzu-Embry (her first name is actually Greek, not ebonics) who has already graduated college, which she started at the age of 11.   She finished early (in three years).  She has now finished her masters degree and is moving on to her doctorate (in aviation psychology, LOL!).

Her IQ is higher than Einstein's IQ.

"If I see opportunity to go forward, I would say, 'Why slow it down?'" Arzu-Embry said. "It's best to go through it and take advantage of the opportunity, because it will help other people as a whole; it will help businesses and society."
https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/news/ct-lns-north-chicago-thessalonika-embry-st-0414-20170417-story.html

wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up