« on: January 09, 2019, 03:16:57 AM »

rate these oils from your favorite to the least favorite

olive oil
fish oil
avocado oil
coconut oil
flax seed oil

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

MrP

• WIZARD
Re: oils
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 03:21:18 AM »

Going based on my taste preferences

Olive
Avocado
Coconut
Flax
Fish
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 03:24:57 AM »

^only taste or also health wise?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 03:35:48 AM »

^only taste or also health wise?

gh15 approved

Well both as all options are healthy if prepared correctly (Olive oil better on salads in comparison to avacado oil that is better for frying for instance).
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 04:46:25 AM »

Very different oils with very different health consequences.  For example, coconut oil has more than six times the saturated fat of olive oil.

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 05:36:40 AM »

I never use oil when cooking
Or an extremely small amount

If I do
I use avocado oil
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 220
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 07:36:43 AM »

rate these oils from your favorite to the least favorite

olive oil
fish oil
avocado oil
coconut oil
flax seed oil

gh15 approved
Coconut especially with rice
Flax seed
Fish oil
Avocado oil
Olive oil
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

Esc8p

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 08:01:16 AM »

Avocado and coconut to cook with.
Olive to dress.
Fish for omega 3s, dha, epa, etc.

Flax oil to feed my chickens. I'm under the assumption that the human body only converts ala or what have you from flax to omega 3 fatty acids at the bare minimum if it isn't coming from another source. I may be wrong and would love to see any new literature disproving this since i do actually enjoy the flavor of flax.
Follow me on my Log (TREN, MAST, TEST, and others)
http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22765.0

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 08:16:03 AM »

Everyone should cook with avocado oil it is designed for high temp. Coconut oil benefits get destroyed when heated it's best to eat raw, I use both religiously.
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 02:15:34 PM »

cold pressed 100% extra virgin unfiltered olive oil from cicely in good ole Italy..  cant get any better than this.. I think

maybe fish oil is at this level..

gh15 approved

amutu

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 03:31:02 PM »

thoughts on rape seed oil?
atm running:

250 mg Sustanon
200 mg Masteron

~70 C, 210 gr P, ~130 gr F, ~2255 KCal/day,
6x weights + 6x20 mins cardio /week

78 Kg, 10 % BF.

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 04:48:56 PM »

Grape seed is very good olive oil should be taken raw unheated as well
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

max_rep2

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2019, 05:16:44 PM »

i use butter

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2019, 09:48:28 PM »

I try not to consume new discoveries.  Twenty generations ago, persons were eating olive oil.  Twenty generations ago, nobody was eating rapeseed oil.

Plenty of rape seed is derived from GMO plants, for those who care about such things.

Canola is a hybrid type of rapeseed.

So, how do they make it?  Olive oil is made by pressing olives.

Canola and rapeseed oil, not so much.  An hour in hexane solvent, bathing.  Mmmmm.  Yummy. Then rinse with sodium hydroxide.  Separate the waxes for vegetable shortening.  Bleach the oil for color, then inject with steam to remove the unappetizing stench.

Canola is lower in euric acid than regular rapeseed, which is important because euric acid has been shown to have negative cardiac effects on animals.  Canola used to be called Low Euric Acid Rapeseed, but that does not sell as well, so, "Canola!"  (Canadian oil, Can Ola).

The healthy omega 3 fatty acids are basically destroyed by heating, leaving oxidized trans fats.  Much better for shelf life.  Not so good for your body.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 02:28:14 AM »

i use butter

lol

"just a good ole boy" la la la

lol

gh15 approved

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 04:16:06 AM »

I try not to consume new discoveries.  Twenty generations ago, persons were eating olive oil.  Twenty generations ago, nobody was eating rapeseed oil.

Plenty of rape seed is derived from GMO plants, for those who care about such things.

Canola and rapeseed oil, not so much.  An hour in hexane solvent, bathing.  Mmmmm.  Yummy. Then rinse with sodium hydroxide.  Separate the waxes for vegetable shortening.  Bleach the oil for color, then inject with steam to remove the unappetizing stench.

Canola is lower in euric acid than regular rapeseed, which is important because euric acid has been shown to have negative cardiac effects on animals.  Canola used to be called Low Euric Acid Rapeseed, but that does not sell as well, so, "Canola!"  (Canadian oil, Can Ola).

The healthy omega 3 fatty acids are basically destroyed by heating, leaving oxidized trans fats.  Much better for shelf life.  Not so good for your body.
That is true I never buy grapes that say seedless. I think everything has been tampered with at this stage in life. It fucking sucks .

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 05:37:10 AM »

RAPE seed, not GRAPE seed, you retard! ;D

NaddyDasty88

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 07:01:38 AM »

That is true I never buy grapes that say seedless. I think everything has been tampered with at this stage in life. It fucking sucks .

Every fruit you buy is GMO. Almost everything is by definition GMO now

Helius

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 08:23:03 AM »

I like most of the oils listed but it has to be legit. Most olive oils sold are fake. Straight soybean oil or something along those lines. If it doesn't have a very distinctive olive color and doesn't have residue at the bottom then i'm not buying it. I looked at all the olive oils at walmart and only one looked real to me and it was the most expensive one...
Joshua 1:9 New Living Translation (NLT)

9 This is my command-be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 08:51:55 AM »

i use butter

lol

lol

gh15 approved
thought i read cooking with oil is bad and butter is now the favorite again

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 09:10:41 AM »

I like most of the oils listed but it has to be legit. Most olive oils sold are fake. Straight soybean oil or something along those lines. If it doesn't have a very distinctive olive color and doesn't have residue at the bottom then i'm not buying it. I looked at all the olive oils at walmart and only one looked real to me and it was the most expensive one...

look at the price tags.. when you pay for the bottle 10-20 dollars.. it will be the real deal.. then again its very costly 10-20 dollars for a bottle of olive oil is very costly but you get what you pay for.. and its from Italy and its the best out there probably better than fish oil

ofcourse if you buy something for 1 dollar.. then you are right.. most likely low quality

just like hormones lol

by the way I hate olives as you all know.. but I love olive oil.. very strange l know

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 09:18:05 AM »

Every fruit you buy is GMO. Almost everything is by definition GMO now

you are absolutely correct

EVERYTHING! no matter whats written on packages.. everyone is about the money.. no matter big or small companies

they write organic on the package of chicken and free range.. while in reality they spend maybe few weeks in a 5 by 5 type fencing area.. even smaller.. this for them is organic.. also they are injecting them with shit before being born and right after

everything is GMO

doesn't mean its bad.. this is what everyone is on and some people live to 70 80 and some even 90+

but again rest assure 100% everything is being sprayed by those cock suckers

every!

thing!

you know the addy..  (deep state)

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2019, 09:39:53 AM »

i use butter

lol

lol

gh15 approved
thought i read cooking with oil is bad and butter is now the favorite again

no one Is talking about cooking with it..

im talking about raw oil..

gh15 approved

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2019, 10:36:57 AM »

I only use raw organic tren no artificial color just the way nature made it

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Bloods or GTFO"
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2019, 07:15:56 PM »

Macadamia nuts oil
Extra virgin olive oil from Puglia (THE BEST in the WORLD hands down)
Flaxs seeds oil

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2019, 02:26:02 AM »

I NEVER cook with oils, they oxidized VERY fast under high temperatures.
I cook with real organic butter or lard.

In terms of oil consumption for health, I avoid them in a bottle because the reaction between oxygen inside the bottle and the oil is constantly causing oxidation. Free radicals.

I consume the oils for health in capsule form. That way theyre isolated form the environment and go straight to your system.

Vatic

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2019, 03:28:06 AM »

coconut oil - to cook with
fish oil - as a supp
olive oil - 2nd choice for cooking (not evoo tho)
avocado oil - never actually tried but understand it is better to cook with than olive oil

flax seed oil - omega 3 to 6 ratio is whack as far as I understand

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2019, 09:44:49 AM »

this cutie here love avocado oil ::)

look how succccesful it made him..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KiKSM17FVI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KiKSM17FVI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KiKSM17FVI

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up