GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: best guess on haneys true arm size  (Read 217 times)

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
best guess on haneys true arm size
« on: January 07, 2019, 12:34:49 PM »

lee haneys arm size off season and or  in competition
his worst bodypart but he pulled it off with posing and not having a big waste

for a fact if haney competed now idiot bros would have told him blast insulin and his arms would of grew .25-5 with another 30 pounds in his legs stomach and back- and he would of never done anything big

19 1/4 in comp at 245?
20 inch off season

thats my guess

i love haneys pysique i think its a blend of a real bodybuilder and an every day body that would be great to live in, not a 300 pound creature

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: best guess on haneys true arm size
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 02:04:17 PM »

little under 19 inch on stage.. barely 20 offseason

and its big arms relatively speaking.. they were his weaker part but they were still much  bigger than any gymnasium rat out there

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

kohl

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 06:46:48 PM »

^^

That's what I mean.

I haven't seen legit 20" LEAN arms on gym rats of normal posture. Even 19" is rare.

All those 20+ claims make me laugh.
Vanity is the healthiest thing in life (Karl Lagerfeld)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 12:03:26 AM »

anyone who get 18 inch arms make sure everyone knows about it on the same second.. huge difference bwteen 17 and 18.. so someone who truly has 19 and 20 lean arms you know it.. you sense it.. you fear it

from then on its all about the genetic respond and the oil applied correctly.. above 21.5 is almost always seo.. rare are the cases that are not seo over 21.5 inch arms

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 12:14:21 AM »

No way lee Haney had 20 inches off season and I doubt he had more than 19 inches in competition. Everyone lies about arms measures. It also depends alot on height and structure, the taller you're the smaller they look even if they are 18 inches, you need to be REALLY heavy to have big arms having long limbs
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 12:15:18 AM »

Also great difference between taking picures completely cold and pumped..arms mutate supersetting biceps and triceps for example lol.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 12:18:34 AM »

21.5 inch at 6 feet is something very common among top amatuers and pro card holdrs circa 2001-2006

6 feet 21.5 inch in shape no oil.. most competing heavy weight in the 245-275 lb zone

trust me its more common than you think at 6 feet..

im talking here first decade of 21st century though..

today.. a different era.. a different story.. bodybuild is not the same.. not the same at all

gh15 approved

JonnyConcrete

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 12:59:40 PM »

Makes me want to measure mine lol. I'd guess Haney's were 19.

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 08:55:19 AM »

Makes me want to measure mine lol. I'd guess Haney's were 19.
i thought i read arnolds in comp actualy meausred were 19.75, true 21 before dieting

gh15?

i would guess thats dead accurate

if guys now a day have 21 on stage but wieght an eeasyy 40-50 pounds more then arnold (7 pounds per inch)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 09:06:27 AM »

Arnold was legit 21s yes but he was also 6'1... even little over 6'1 some put him at 6'2 but he was 6'1 and a half

gh15 approved

JonnyConcrete

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 10:32:25 AM »

Arnold was legit 21s yes but he was also 6'1... even little over 6'1 some put him at 6'2 but he was 6'1 and a half

gh15 approved

I'm 5'8.5  -what size should I aim for to be top ameteur out of curiosity?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2019, 10:49:51 AM »

being an advance bodybuild top amateur or pro doesn't have anything to do with arm size.. its the all package lead by first and formost condition of physiqe and frame ratios.. that will get you there and the respond to legit hormones.. ofcourse consistant training = a must

mr o currently has very bad arms..
Jason cutler arms were not his strong side.. eventhough best out of the "bad arms" mr o's
haney had small arms still does
dorian arms were not spectacular what so ever..
Daniel hill or whatever his name is barely got to 18 inch.. maybe even 17.5 and has pro card.. and he is 5'10..

nothing to do with diameter..

but! everyone notice when you reach 18 inch zone at mid singles.. if you are under 6 feet..

everyone!

gh15 approved

JonnyConcrete

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 10:59:57 AM »

being an advance bodybuild top amateur or pro doesn't have anything to do with arm size.. its the all package lead by first and formost condition of physiqe and frame ratios.. that will get you there and the respond to legit hormones.. ofcourse consistant training = a must

Jason cutler arms were not his strong side.. eventhough best out of the "bad arms" mr o's
Daniel hill or whatever his name is barely got to 18 inch.. maybe even 17.5 and has pro card.. and he is 5'10..

but! everyone notice when you reach 18 inch zone at mid singles.. if you are under 6 feet..

everyone!

gh15 approved

Very fair point - how about stage weight for my height? I ask as after this next show I'll take enough time off to grow to be competitive ameteur level....and wion't compete again until I'm about there.

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2019, 01:01:47 PM »

everyone!

gh15 approved

Very fair point - how about stage weight for my height? I ask as after this next show I'll take enough time off to grow to be competitive ameteur level....and wion't compete again until I'm about there.
do a dream bulk dude if your lean when you start just do dr,x style and really let go and stay there for a while,

gh15 in comp you think 19.75 was accurate for arnold? or did you mean 21 competition

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 02:11:04 PM »

everyone!

gh15 approved

weight for your height?

what do you compete at?  it depends what class you compete at 5'8 usually turn pros in the light heavy classes in my time.. some go heavy.. but the best came out of light heavy..

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 02:15:21 PM »

everyone!

gh15 approved

do a dream bulk dude if your lean when you start just do dr,x style and really let go and stay there for a while,

gh15 in comp you think 19.75 was accurate for arnold? or did you mean 21 competition

depends on the year

at his lightest yes 19.75 but 2 of the best bicep peaks in history.. the muscle shape was superior to most humans

gh15 approved

JonnyConcrete

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 02:17:55 PM »

everyone!

gh15 approved

weight for your height?

what do you compete at?  it depends what class you compete at 5'8 usually turn pros in the light heavy classes in my time.. some go heavy.. but the best came out of light heavy..

gh15 approved

I'll be top of light heavy this time - like 88kg/195lbs on stage. Definately not big enough to turn pro, more likely to be heavy.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 02:22:53 PM »

as a rule of thumb I always suggest to males to compete at the max weight possible for their class..

that means if someone is 195 lb stage ready I would put him in the light heavy and get him on stage at 200lb+ but in the light heavys.. making sure he weigh in at around 197..

going into the heavys weighting 200lb and competing there is usually a loss case unless you got amazing muscle shape.. and the ones who have amazing muscle shape turn pro pretty fast if condition is nailed

gh15 approved

JonnyConcrete

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2019, 02:24:33 PM »

as a rule of thumb I always suggest to males to compete at the max weight possible for their class..

that means if someone is 195 lb stage ready I would put him in the light heavy and get him on stage at 200lb+ but in the light heavys.. making sure he weigh in at around 197..

going into the heavys weighting 200lb and competing there is usually a loss case unless you got amazing muscle shape.. and the ones who have amazing muscle shape turn pro pretty fast if condition is nailed

gh15 approved

I mean I'll be light heavy this time. Heavy next time in a few years. Can't type

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2019, 04:11:39 PM »

?

8 times mr Olympia

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2019, 04:13:48 PM »

Arnold at the 20 inch zone.. but superior muscle shape

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 04:17:53 PM »

dan hill.. a pro bodybuild.. did well for a while and was featured on plenty of magazines with big hype..

so what im trying to show you here that its not about diameter of arms.. see current mr o..

large arms help ofcourse and its very important but overall its much more than having 21 inch arms

in dan hills case I don't know.. this is truly subpar arms of low level amateur but he made it and is a pro

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2019, 08:38:04 AM »

this is what a 19 inch arm with great muscle shape look like.. highly impressive even when not 6%..

this is great muscle  bellies.. and impressive to the look

gh15 approved

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2019, 08:43:09 AM »

nothing worse then bottom heavy with a bad muscle group up top combined

arnold dealdifted close to 700

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2019, 08:50:19 AM »

and this is what it look like in the pros with extra 2-2.5 inches.. again superb muscle shape

this is one of the best set of arms in history of bodybuild.. and its 21.5 inch and NOT stage ready (obviously not fully flexed)

anything at a pro level is pretty much seo to some degree but the above arms demonstrate some of the best out there on white boys

gh15 approved

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2019, 09:40:18 PM »

If I were to guess: 19.5" off-season. 18.5" in competition shape

DrGunz
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2019, 04:46:59 AM »

and this is what it look like in the pros with extra 2-2.5 inches.. again superb muscle shape

this is one of the best set of arms in history of bodybuild.. and its 21.5 inch and NOT stage ready (obviously not fully flexed)

anything at a pro level is pretty much seo to some degree but the above arms demonstrate some of the best out there on white boys

gh15 approved

who's that guy? he reminds me of lee priest, I always thought lee priest had freaky arms and amazing muscle bellies I know he's a midget but jesus he was a freakkkkkkkkkk fucking manlet was massive  and amazing muscle bellies too bad he was short otherwise he could have done alot more damage..

I also liked Mike Matarazzo arms they looked massive. I always preferred long biceps arms instead of huge peak with a huge gap.. for example I rather have Sergio Olivas arms than Darrem Charles even if Darrem had way bigger arms.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2019, 06:34:50 AM »

^best arms in the biz.. for a short fella ;)

in reality second only to ron colman in the arm department

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up