GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lower Back pain  (Read 198 times)

Diablo710

• WIZARD
Lower Back pain
« on: November 26, 2018, 04:33:09 AM »

What is the best thing to take for lower back pains. Currently running 1g Test E, 800 Deca, 100 Proviron, 50 Anadrol, and arimidex eod.

Vatic

• WIZARD
Re: Lower Back pain
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 07:41:07 PM »

What sort of lower back pain are we talking? Is it injury related or just bad pumps from your cycle?

I'm a firm believer that lower back pumps are primarily caused by muscular imbalances/flexibility issues. At least for me, tight hamstrings are the main cause

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 08:35:03 PM »

What sort of lower back pain are we talking? Is it injury related or just bad pumps from your cycle?

I'm a firm believer that lower back pumps are primarily caused by muscular imbalances/flexibility issues. At least for me, tight hamstrings are the main cause
Yeah tight Hammies ...

jukalp

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 08:54:37 PM »

I quite rehab patients with low back pain, and most of the pain is due to lumbar stiffness, because of a weak abdomen, so all responsibility for balance and stability of the trunk, goes to the back, compressing the vertebrae and nerves.
In myself I'm having this problem, but I'll focus on more abdomen training

Diablo710

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 12:23:03 PM »

Think mine is back pumps. I have been used taurine and been drinking tons of water. Thats seem like it helps a bit, but by mid way through the night I am up with the pain again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up