GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Official Shared Account Award  (Read 963 times)

Atixtman

• WIZARD
The Official Shared Account Award
« on: October 12, 2018, 04:51:10 AM »

I must place first here, fellas. Tell me who gets your vote, though but I believe I am #1!!!!
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

Atixtman

• WIZARD
Re: The Official Shared Account Award
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 04:56:17 AM »

Good luck to all the competitors

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 07:59:36 AM »

Strongecto had quite a few accGlobaltions lol
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 10:33:16 AM »

Strongecto had quite a few accGlobaltions lol

Strongecto - 1 Atix - 0

YouTube soon

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 11:31:28 AM »

someone needs to list who they believe is who,,,I hear lots of members talking shit about scared accounts but they fail to do 1 thing

LIST NAMES

THIS IS TEH ULTIMATE FORM OF PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS

I SAY RUAL WAS A SHARED ACCOUNT THAT INCLUDES THE HANDLE SLATED_SLED

I DONT KNOW OF ANY OTHER SHARED ACCOUNTS I HAVE HEARD ECTO AND I DO BELIEVE IT BASED ON SOME POSTS I SAW LATE AT NIHT ONE TIME AND SOME SUPPORT FOR THE RUAL HANDLE

BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO GIVE NAMES,,,,WE ARE FUCKING MEN NOT CUNTS LIKE THAT DEAD SWINE ZYZZZ,,,,LIST NAMES,,DONT BE PASSIVE AGRESSIVE

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 01:35:40 PM »

Yeah, but I?m an account that got accused of being shared lol

YouTube soon

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 02:10:57 PM »

someone needs to list who they believe is who,,,I hear lots of members talking shit about scared accounts but they fail to do 1 thing

LIST NAMES

THIS IS TEH ULTIMATE FORM OF PASSIVE AGGRESSIVENESS

I SAY RUAL WAS A SHARED ACCOUNT THAT INCLUDES THE HANDLE SLATED_SLED

I DONT KNOW OF ANY OTHER SHARED ACCOUNTS I HAVE HEARD ECTO AND I DO BELIEVE IT BASED ON SOME POSTS I SAW LATE AT NIHT ONE TIME AND SOME SUPPORT FOR THE RUAL HANDLE

BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO GIVE NAMES,,,,WE ARE FUCKING MEN NOT CUNTS LIKE THAT DEAD SWINE ZYZZZ,,,,LIST NAMES,,DONT BE PASSIVE AGRESSIVE
Lmao you talked so much shit when I said that about slated before you guys broke up. Every single last fucker I said was a phony account is gone now all those cock suckers sucking your dick online all disappear,, I'm never wrong.
Vansville has many insecurities because he is bisexual. I do not judge him for it and neither should you.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 09:11:12 AM »

no one need to list anything

the important information is already known and been known for a while

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 11:53:19 AM »

I understand why I was accused now , but I?m not a shared account. A couple Other members know me and can vouch, too .

YouTube soon

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 08:27:04 AM »

I am the only one who has posted who has said anything

I see alot of smoke but not fire

its all smoke,,,,,everyone says there is shared accounts but then no one will say who

its like this...

you come to me and say "someone said your a bitch who sucks dick".  "who said that about me". "I can't tell you im scared to tell you"

that kind of shit is whats happening here

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2018, 09:47:26 AM »

I am the only one who has posted who has said anything

I see alot of smoke but not fire

its all smoke,,,,,everyone says there is shared accounts but then no one will say who

its like this...

you come to me and say "someone said your a bitch who sucks dick".  "who said that about me". "I can't tell you im scared to tell you"

that kind of shit is whats happening here

No bro , gh15 accused me of being a shared account so I made this thread sarcastically

I?m not accusing anyone

YouTube soon
Pages: [1]   Go Up