GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Injectable.... Vitamins?  (Read 231 times)

MLE99M

• Fitnessgirl
Injectable.... Vitamins?
« on: October 07, 2018, 01:52:55 PM »

There are a few older threads talking about injectable vitamins (One mention of inj. amino acids). I'm wondering if anyone has more information on how they work, and where they come from. I think curcumin is a herbal extract. Is this the case with the rest as well.. ?

All I've learned so far is that they have strong health benefits for liver, antioxidant properties, and in some injectable forms may be anabolic. I'd like to know more but am struggling to find decent information sources through the internet.

All related information, experience, and opinions are welcome and encouraged
Thank you in advance :)

MLE99M

• Fitnessgirl
Re: Injectable.... Vitamins?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 10:07:34 AM »

I found what I was looking for !

Right here on the site, not sure how I missed these before... My bad..

testblast

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 07:57:46 PM »

Injecting vitamins you don't need will cause more harm than good.

Best thing would be to get a deficiency test and see if you are deficient in any vitamin/mineral.

As far as vitamins being anabolic, injecting 200mg test will be more anabolic than any vitamin on this planet.

Scania

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 02:05:28 AM »

How about sallads  ::)
Say10!

Eloctherock

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 04:09:19 AM »

Best thing would be to get a deficiency test and see if you are deficient in any vitamin/mineral.

As far as vitamins being anabolic, injecting 200mg test will be more anabolic than any vitamin on this planet.
OP is female, check her tag.

MLE99M

• Fitnessgirl
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 04:21:05 AM »

Why more harm then good ? I've only read positive things about them.. ?

Not interested in anything anabolic at this point, asking out of curiosity... Yes, i'm female :)

I eat alot of salads and veggies lol
No harm in a discussing new ideas and learning :)

testblast

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 05:34:18 AM »

Not interested in anything anabolic at this point, asking out of curiosity... Yes, i'm female :)

Well back when I used to take multi vitamins and I had a blood test my vit b12 were twice the top end of the range and was flagged on the report to the doc.

Don't believe anyone needs vitamins unless genuinely deficient.

Eloctherock

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 10:19:50 AM »

Well back when I used to take multi vitamins and I had a blood test my vit b12 were twice the top end of the range and was flagged on the report to the doc.

Don't believe anyone needs vitamins unless genuinely deficient.
And most of the west are deficient in a lot of vitamins and minerals because of the food we eat.

Plus everyone should take  a vitamin D3 supplement this is very important for muscle building

Scania

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2018, 02:27:14 PM »

Ofcourse not! but its doubtful if they even work🤔  and if you eat alot of veggies + berries/fruit you don't need vitamins exept D3+k2 maby
Say10!

MLE99M

• Fitnessgirl
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2018, 09:45:55 AM »

Ofcourse not! but its doubtful if they even work🤔  and if you eat alot of veggies + berries/fruit you don't need vitamins exept D3+k2 maby

Not sure why you would doubt that they would work. Curcumin for example is just a herbal extract, not a bunch of random chemicals made to mimic the effect.. so it's still the same source of nutrient but in a different form.

Tumeric has curcumin in it (3%) and since it doesn't absorb well into the bloodstream you'd have to eat buckets of curry to reap half of the benefits, as opposed to extracting it from tumeric or wherever it comes from and putting it in a needle. This is my theory anyways, I only found this information today; take a look it's pretty neat. (link below)

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-turmeric

Scania

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2018, 01:06:26 PM »

Was refering to vitamin tabs, much less effective than veggies
Say10!

MLE99M

• Fitnessgirl
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2018, 01:20:39 PM »

Oooh haha i am a bit skeptical on those as well lol, didn't realize that's what you meant.. my bad :)

Scania

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2018, 09:47:02 PM »

Oooh haha i am a bit skeptical on those as well lol, didn't realize that's what you meant.. my bad :)
👍 food is always the best
Say10!
Pages: [1]   Go Up