GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wesley Vissers (VINTAGE GENETICS)  (Read 917 times)

roughdog94

• Conditional Junior
  • PUG LIFE
Wesley Vissers (VINTAGE GENETICS)
« on: August 31, 2018, 04:38:43 AM »

Evening gents,

Anyone got any thoughts on Wesley Vissers?

[maxresdefault.jpg]

[hvOa45w10L85FC6SRwG1o1u-qPjPK8036pmRUUDPAC8.png]

This guy in my opinion has amazing genetics and symmetry just not sure what this guys drug choices are. Seeing his videos on youtube he looks seriously impressive.

BlackIron220

• WIZARD
Re: Wesley Vissers (VINTAGE GENETICS)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 09:30:39 PM »

He looks great! Been following him for a year and a half on youtube. He has a transformation video too from when he first started training. Humble guy, hope he does well!
RIP Focused

theshreddeda-rab

• WIZARD
  • where your at, there you are
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 09:41:32 PM »

this guy has insane genetics!

thewrongadvices

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 11:00:06 PM »

Followed his YouTube since it's early days. Guy is a monster these days, awesome physique. He's so into the golden era, I wonder if it affects his choices of hormones.
"the scale weigth can go up or down ...WE BODYBUILD DONT GO BY WEIGHT ON SCALE...we go by LEAN MUSCLE !" GH15

roughdog94

• Conditional Junior
  • PUG LIFE
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 02:11:34 AM »

Yeah his genetics are unreal theres no getting away from that.

I only came across him about a month ago on youtube and have watched tons of videos since his physique is just insane.

I wondered that as well since he preaches old school golden era if that affects his drug choices. In the off season looks like he runs test and deca as he looks watery but when he shreds down its a sight to be seen

BlackIron220

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 06:44:02 AM »

Even his skin looks amazing lol.... so many good videos. He definitely has a good amount of BB knowledge too. Always learn something from his vids
RIP Focused

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Supplementing some hard work"
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 06:23:51 PM »

Would be interesting if gh15 will chime and say which hormones this guy can be on during growth phases.

To me it seems:
<1g Test
EQ lots of it
Primo lots of it
Masterona Proviron combo for dryness.
6iu max of HGH

No Deca No Tren (maybe very little dose of it)
-Best regards

thewrongadvices

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 10:33:46 PM »

So Vissers bombed this year at the Olympia but I can still see him being a force in the future.
"the scale weigth can go up or down ...WE BODYBUILD DONT GO BY WEIGHT ON SCALE...we go by LEAN MUSCLE !" GH15

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 10:57:39 PM »

Didn't expect his physique to become so beautiful, the rear delt/tricep ratio is amazing

Would be interesting if gh15 will chime and say which hormones this guy can be on during growth phases.

To me it seems:
<1g Test
EQ lots of it
Primo lots of it
Masterona Proviron combo for dryness.
6iu max of HGH

No Deca No Tren (maybe very little dose of it)

fuck off
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

Eloctherock

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2018, 11:43:58 PM »

Yeah he placed last. Personally I really like his physique but he was way off. I think he should get a new coach because he's not peaking right at all. To his credit though this is only second time competing in the states so now he knows what they judge for over here

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 12:30:35 AM »

Yeah he placed last. Personally I really like his physique but he was way off. I think he should get a new coach because he's not peaking right at all. To his credit though this is only second time competing in the states so now he knows what they judge for over here

What was wrong with his physique during the show? I think he's just marvelous until the lat spread that just looks freaking akward.
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

Eloctherock

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2018, 01:06:03 AM »

What was wrong with his physique during the show? I think he's just marvelous until the lat spread that just looks freaking akward.
His conditioning looked bad, especially compared to a lot of the guys up there. His tan was also way too dark. At the Chicago pro his tan was way too light and he admitted this so I guess he tried to overcompensate this time. Besides that though I thought he looked better than some of the guys up there, but his legs need to be brought up a lot and I personally think he needs to switch up his posing as I believe it accentuates his blockiness

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2018, 01:00:14 AM »

this guy has the best genetics of that whole division thats a true classic phsique big sweeping chest big biceps everything proportion symetry huge and hes shredded on top,

i could see the high eq and masteron becuase of the skin tone alone, but god only knows

this guy is the ideal in any division theres not a ounce of over the top insulina nasty unneeded bodywieght on this guys frame

i thought this guy was insane back before he competed just from the youtube channel

most potential of the class in my opinion, his flow has bumstead beat

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Supplementing some hard work"
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2018, 05:01:14 AM »

He was watery as fuck .... He peaked too early ...
-Best regards

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2018, 09:14:08 PM »

Never seen him in elite condition

Until then...

Cause you know breon is showing up peeled with 100000 back muscles popping so anyone who wants to win better come correct

Cbum is the only one who?s got a shot imo
Quote from: vansville2010
speaking of hookers since then I drove down in the city and emptied my balls in 3-4 hookers,,,no more than 25 bucks each,,I don't mean wrapped up,,I mean literally shoved my cock into a drug addict cunt and just blew my balls open her her hole then dropped her back off

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 02:30:25 AM »

Until then...

Cause you know breon is showing up peeled with 100000 back muscles popping so anyone who wants to win better come correct

He explained in his video post Olympia what happened? But yes he is still not conditioned enough...

Is it just me, or is his voice exaggerated and irritating!!

DrX

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Eloctherock

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 03:50:05 PM »

Until then...

He explained in his video post Olympia what happened? But yes he is still not conditioned enough...

Is it just me, or is his voice exaggerated and irritating!!

DrX
Lol it is very exaggerated, but he's explained why in the past. Basically learned English growing up from watching dragon ball Z is the explanation lol

Eloctherock

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 03:51:26 PM »

Until then...

You should go watch Cbum's video explanation of the difficulties during his prep. Keep in mind that there was a one point difference between him and breon....
Pages: [1]   Go Up