GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Q" Drops  (Read 1696 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: "Q" Drops
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2018, 08:32:58 AM »

2 important "movies" that are must watch to understand what the civil war eventually be about

those are a must watch if you are a gh15er and as you all know I been shouting generation nothingness into your brains for 2 decades now.. it was desert on bodybuild and fitness sites before I brought it into main stream

at least for now youtube let it remain.. they have no choice since they will be taken out of business if they remove it

highly recommended by me gh15

this is what its all about.. everything revolve around this when it comes to society in the 21st century.. there Is the right way and the wrong way to arrive at type 1 civilization and the fitness industry has a huge part and interest in keeping it real with president trump

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tn4P7IBqoQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tn4P7IBqoQ</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tn4P7IBqoQ

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsTYOqu3Tl0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsTYOqu3Tl0</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsTYOqu3Tl0

very good girl is doing this videos top notch individual

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2018, 06:20:54 PM »

https://www.brighteon.com/

please make more use of this site so it can eventually compete against deep state's youtube and the techno tyranny that is going on cyber space by face book twiter and other deep state controlled platforms

this site which is similar to youtube is all about first amendment right as written in the American constitution

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Shred

• WIZARD
  • Dedication
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2018, 10:23:46 PM »

This may not be the correct thread for this, but I noticed Alex Jones had been mentioned and I wanted to state my thoughts on him and maybe open him up to discussion.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM</a>

Now, Jones' view of how things are as stated on the Joe Rogan Experience in Feb 2017 really resonated with me.  Plus, the guy really did (and does) seem to have quality intel on many things.  But it seemed so strange to me that he would go to great lengths to disavow Q, when he claimed to be a truth seeker himself. 

Recently I watched an old Bill Cooper (truther killed after predicting 9/11) video and it hit me:  The things Alex Jones said that resonated with me on the Joe Rogan Experience were ACTUALLY Bill Cooper's talking points from a decade ago!  Not only does Jones dilute Cooper's message enough to lead people astray, but he also makes himself a cartoonish caricature of Cooper's image!  A complete mockery of what truth stands for!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOlybRtTnpM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOlybRtTnpM</a>

The comparison of these two videos (plus his disavowal of Q) is what it took for me to believe Jones is controlled opposition, offering the Truth-Seeking Community limited hangouts to lead them astray.

Check out these videos, and let me know what YOU think.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2018, 09:54:01 AM »

It depends.
Q was absolutely classified and hermetic until November of 2017. Only in November 2017 he posted for the first time on 4chan and the rest is history. If Jones was asked about Q on February of 2017 when this was absolutely top secret and he had any intel about it, there is no doubt he would have had denied it or debunk it. If he didn't, his body would have never been found.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2018, 09:54:46 AM »

P.S.: Look at the red patch on the officer on the left.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2018, 06:32:01 PM »

q this q that.. the fact remains that muller is all in for jared and don junior along side few others that are pretty close to the alex jones show

muller wants his own Nixonian story and will stop at nothing to achieve it.. this all can end if and when the president of the united states declassify the data he has in his hands so all civilians can see it

there were no crimes committed by the president while at the same time LEGIT TREAZON LEVEL CRIMES have been committed continuously against the west and the president of the united states Donald j trump by the surveillance police state of Hussein that ran by the deep state with Hussein as its rep

Hussein and rotten Clinton are criminals and need to spend the rest of their remaining days in prison if justice is to prevail

justice in this case can not prevail but civil war can and should if deep state touches a hair on the duly and freely elected president of the united states of America-- Donald j trump

end of case

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2018, 02:08:51 AM »

That is absolutely correct. The real crime and the real collusion here is the clinton family with the obama, russia and the media.
In my own lack of patience and outrage, I started actually attacking this Q thing on other platforms. I came across with somebody who "theoretically" has some intel on it.

He explained to me that this is like a chess game, and an extremely difficult one. So difficult that Trump is almost on a chess mate. All this system of crime and corruption has been out in place for decades. This people on the elite, deep state, are SMART. Extremely intelligent. They are indeed the people who rule and move the world. They put in place a system almost impenetrable. All the district judges has been put in place strategically to protect themselves. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, DOE, DHS, are all compromised. They are ruled by the deep state. Therefore ANYTHING that Trump can be easily destroyed from multiple angles. They can invent intel, they can invent crimes, they can invent eyewitnesses, etc.

So the idea of this Q is not just act in a form of rebellion or military action, but rather strategically reverse this corrupt system AT LEAST to the point theyre weak enough to not protect themselves anymore from any indictment.

If Trump today declassify anything, it will be completely twisted and destroyed by 1) the media and 2) the DOJ 3) and if you go to the intel community they will probably debunk it.

Thats the problem. So Q has ALL the evidence. BUT again, they need the path to make sure all this evidence will follow the rule of law.

HOWEVER, I AM SICK AN TIRED. I AM NOT FOR SITTING DOWN AND WAITING HOME WATCHING THE SHOW.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2018, 03:11:16 AM »

so the president nominate heather nauert to be ambassador to the UN.. great girl.. just as good as the indian girl nikki haley before her if not better than nikkie but the deep state police says she is not good enough.. I guess she is not of color.. no indian blood no African blood.. so it's just not good enough for deep state to send a good ole white girl that worked  very hard in the state department and did marvelous job over there.. it wont help them she will be confirmed

I mean you got to start smelling the water and the way deep state built itself along the 20th century.. they simply despise president Donald j trump.. it is unheard of to have 24 7 none stop bad news about you.. it's simply unheard of that no matter what one does he cant get a good word.. it stinks to high heavens and demonstrate how enslaved humans became along the 20th century.. enslaved to deep state.. while deep state steps on the majority of "joes and janes" who are trumpians who live between ny and California

finally a president that is truly from the people.. yes a rich president.. but someone who truly had no connections to Washington dc and into its deep state.. someone who made it against all odds and defeated a satan itself.. someone who represents the average joe and need no money from deep state's big donors and they simply cant stand it.. it drives them insane

he even took the a George hw bush appointee bill barr for the attorney general position.. and deep state cant stand it either lol

while they hated hw bush.. they at least hated him with breaks here and there..

with president trump it is 24 7 hate

unbelievable

#civil war

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Shred

• WIZARD
  • Dedication
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2018, 03:57:29 PM »

That is absolutely correct. The real crime and the real collusion here is the clinton family with the obama, russia and the media.
In my own lack of patience and outrage, I started actually attacking this Q thing on other platforms. I came across with somebody who "theoretically" has some intel on it.

He explained to me that this is like a chess game, and an extremely difficult one. So difficult that Trump is almost on a chess mate. All this system of crime and corruption has been out in place for decades. This people on the elite, deep state, are SMART. Extremely intelligent. They are indeed the people who rule and move the world. They put in place a system almost impenetrable. All the district judges has been put in place strategically to protect themselves. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, DOE, DHS, are all compromised. They are ruled by the deep state. Therefore ANYTHING that Trump can be easily destroyed from multiple angles. They can invent intel, they can invent crimes, they can invent eyewitnesses, etc.

So the idea of this Q is not just act in a form of rebellion or military action, but rather strategically reverse this corrupt system AT LEAST to the point theyre weak enough to not protect themselves anymore from any indictment.

If Trump today declassify anything, it will be completely twisted and destroyed by 1) the media and 2) the DOJ 3) and if you go to the intel community they will probably debunk it.

Thats the problem. So Q has ALL the evidence. BUT again, they need the path to make sure all this evidence will follow the rule of law.

HOWEVER, I AM SICK AN TIRED. I AM NOT FOR SITTING DOWN AND WAITING HOME WATCHING THE SHOW.

Well spoken.  Couldn't have described it better myself

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2018, 06:31:38 PM »

1. I very much am in favor of the yellow vests in france.. I wish all trumpians had the courage to do what yellow vests are doing to that sick fuck 40 year old "president" of france macron..

that little globalist-fascist should be thrown out of office and the yellow vests have my full support!

2. amazing how deep state give the title "conspiracy theorist" to anyone it wants to discredit among the idiot brain washed humans they control..  even if that "conspiracy theorist" says truth after truth again and again

3. those 2 fake news channels fake news cnn and fake news MSNBC should have their press credentials taken away post civil war and be outlawed.. they are traitors to the nation of the united states of America and the west

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up