GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Long term relationship/marriage vs multiple relationships/not commiting  (Read 129 times)

Miscon-

• WIZARD

Long term close relationship leading to marriage vs sleeping around/not commiting

Which in your opinion and own perspective would you believe to lead to the most fullfilling lifestyle for yourself and why?

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On

Being married to my wife ofcourse

We both complement each other. I cant speak for her but she definitely made me a better person. Life with her is just so much better than without her. We both know each other very well and that allows for a lot more than just knowing someone from the surface. When I have a bad day for example she immediately sees and tries to pick me up. Same goes the other way.

A fullfilling lifestyle in my eyes is to take care of my family and future children. So I will ensure they do well even if I have to sacrifice myself for that.

Sleeping around and not commiting will bring you nowhere. At the end of the day you are still alone.

Commiting into my wife and children gives me much more. And its the simple small things. Like waking up early to leave for work and seeing your wife sleeping. Makes my day. However you will only know once you found the right girl. Then you might understand me

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon

A man is Born to sow his seed.

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On

And what does that mean

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon

And what does that mean
just what it says.. spread your seed. It?s the way of Evolution. The muslims understand this but sadly we don?t. This is why they will invade the US of A too. The Word which holds us back is MORALS. The easy answer is no more muslims in our lands. The US has to dominate the muslim lands.

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon

Thank God for Donald Trump.

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On

Just the answer i expected from this board

Yea lets all be djingis khan, go around and kill who I do not like or cause hes weaker than me and fuck 30000 women and leave them alone with the kid after

Always the same stupid crap people shout on this board
So tired of this

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon

Just the answer i expected from this board

Yea lets all be djingis khan, go around and kill who I do not like or cause hes weaker than me and fuck 30000 women and leave them alone with the kid after

Always the same stupid crap people shout on this board
So tired of this

Come to europe bro...see it.

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon

so from your profile you?re in Germany? where?

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On

I am as german as it gets and live in southern Germany.

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon

I am as german as it gets and live in southern Germany.
well i?m as Keltik as it gets. I do not like the bending over of Germans to Islam. I speak German, my wife is German my Kids went to German Schools. I live here i know. I educated myself after my Army time learning Sport und Fitnesskaufmann.

Vatic

• WIZARD

I prefer relationships to one night stands in the sense that the sex is generally better and the companionship can be nice. But i'm yet to find a woman I could put up with for the rest of my life. So I suggest a third option, relationship to relationship as they get old and stale lol

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQlpcL39ork" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQlpcL39ork</a>

Miscon-

• WIZARD

Being married to my wife ofcourse

We both complement each other. I cant speak for her but she definitely made me a better person. Life with her is just so much better than without her. We both know each other very well and that allows for a lot more than just knowing someone from the surface. When I have a bad day for example she immediately sees and tries to pick me up. Same goes the other way.

A fullfilling lifestyle in my eyes is to take care of my family and future children. So I will ensure they do well even if I have to sacrifice myself for that.

Sleeping around and not commiting will bring you nowhere. At the end of the day you are still alone.

Commiting into my wife and children gives me much more. And its the simple small things. Like waking up early to leave for work and seeing your wife sleeping. Makes my day. However you will only know once you found the right girl. Then you might understand me

To be honest before I met the girl I?m with now I?d never been close to anyone. I used to think that all I was meant to do was spread my seed but now it?s different, I know what it?s like to have someone care about and loves me. We almost broke up in the beginning of the relationship several times but she said something to me that made me realize how much she wanted us and didn?t want to ever lose me. Can relate to a lot of the things your saying. I used to use sex as a form of validation so I slept around a lot. What a waste of time compared to being close to her, the surface level sex was decent while sleeping around but waking up in the morning to the girl you love/care about and vise versa laying in your arms or cuddled up in your chest/by your side... no comparison to fucking some girl I don?t care about. Being with someone who knows you in and out that supports you is unmatched. This is just my experience/opinion though.

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD

ill spit some truth

alot of ppl in their 20s stick around in shit relationships because they are comfortable with them. hard working young kids dating lazy shitty attitude no work ethic kids, goes for hard working guys and hard working girls who support the other person people in their 20s are scared to be alone or something always needing to have someone to text, cant let go, wont try and find better, they may fool around but always to return to the shit relationship eventually

alot of people cheat texting multiple ppl, going home with random ppl while theyre in a relationhsip ive seen this first hand both sexes do it cant judge a book by its cover either you cant tell whos real and whose not until youve spent some good time with that person ive seen alot of cheating women that fucked up my view of all women for a while, but there are good girls my friends are getting married now ive had one non cheating relationship my whole life so my views may be skewed on this

true commitment is out there but it does lose the excitement after a year or 2 you get used to it and stop being spontaneous or seeing friends and going out with your freinds the key is to keep it fun and to have her friends and your friends all form together and everyone hangs out and has fun but you cant do this with a hoe you need to do this with a good girl,her friends need to be good girls birds of a feather flock together

on the other hand

the true key to being single and successful in the field into your 30s, is money, good looks and being involved in the right social circles, gotta make money, and gotta know party promoters or depend on dating apps but thats not my area of expertise im a real life guy

pushing into 40s its gonna be alot of strip clubs unless your really fucking paid or basically you have to be a nieghboorhood celebrity in your own town

the older guys lure in girls by paying for shit and these fellas are usually into the cocaines pills and exascy narcotic arena, where i live the older guys that are still players have boats, promote partys at bars, have cash, have a good social media following and so on, and they are pretty sucessfull to be honest, theyre not bodybuilders but still cycle some test alchol guts 40 inches but fill out shirt sleeves, these guys are ticking time bombs tho on aas, narcotics in the summer, year round drinking on weekends, these guys all work hard though they own buissness, 100,000 a year disposable income

cant have kids for all that to work, you dont need the narcotics obvously im just stating what i observe and hear, you can do well with a good body and alot of money and still being in the right social circle, but everony else around you will be doing the shit i mentioned

you gotta make money you gotta bodybuild to keep you away from that other shit, dont just wife a girl up ouot of bordeom or loneliness make sure shes a good girl the right girl, dont stay single just to stay single on the other hand, but take it from me dont try and do both either commit or dont, or have girlfriedns who know you want that other lifestyle, some chics are down, good ones arent, but some cool chics might swing that way, but they are no wifey types thats a fact
gotta be big
gotta be strong
gotta be ripped

You cruise You lose

Miscon-

• WIZARD

How do you know if she?s a good girl? What are things you should look for and at in the girl your with?

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD

does she work
how does she treat her parents how often does she talk to them
what and how often does she post social media
what are her freinds like
how does she talk about people in her life
does she have the wandering eye when you go out or at the gym, we all know what the wandering eye is when girls check you out  next to the bf they have the wandering eye
does she dress slutty or classy/stylish, or is it just for attention theres a big one

how does she act when she drinks

go on her facebook or through her phone and g check her once and a while only needed till shes proven to be good

the rest you just gotta catch her vibes man if shes only for you youll know that makes her a good girl

does she want to improve with you, for you, do better etc.

is she a team player or selfish

does she rememeber things that are important to you
does she want to meet your family, build a relationship with them
does she want you and her family to have a realtionship?
does she post pictures of you guys together

do guys know shes taken, and treat her resepctfully, if they dont its becuase of how SHE acts when your not there trust me
gotta be big
gotta be strong
gotta be ripped

You cruise You lose
Pages: [1]   Go Up