GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new lies.. i havent heard before lol worth reading!  (Read 151 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
new lies.. i havent heard before lol worth reading!
« on: July 11, 2018, 11:58:35 AM »

these are even surpassing the lies about me being private and craig solibar whomever that fat fuck is simply sladered those 2 individuals and still being free out of prison which i may end very soon for you,,

here is the new lies from the criminal delusional mouth of a wanna be.. alex schinas.. the wanna be gh15 who never made it so ended up being flea on my back

I IP flagged him in a specific place in FL. He's also plagairized a man from Maine on a supernatural forum. Either that or he shared an account with a mid 40's real estate agent from maine.

Anyway the non Nasser version of gh15 is a fraud and has been proven so several times over. I'd know, I was one of 5 who built his forum.

Apply85, where you at?

LOL

this is something new I must admit I heard it all until now but this supernatural thing is something new lol

alexander schinas.. learn to accept the fact that I am god in this sport.. and sadly for you i am pretty much god out side of the sport now days too.. i been god of hormones on the internet going on 14 years.. same pro all those years

you on the other hand started as nothing and ended up as nothing.. this is why I never bothered with much more than putting your REAL name out there

I'm amazed with the lies some will go tru in order to get little attention to themselfs

built my site? lol that fucking wanna be cant tie his shoes together.. built my site  ::)

a wanna be pro that is in actuality all he was is and ever will be,,  a midget with no arms.. talking about one of the MOST important MOST influential people in the first quarter of the 21st century.. me!

idiot need more than his name out there.. jail is where he belongs for the consistant lies that get more redicoulous by the year.. lies because he couldn't find success on his own.. he had to be flea on loj's back.. had to have loj.. me.. making him a coach since he didn't have food on his plate.. he wanted to be respected but instead lied his way to coaching position and was seriously corrupt on my site

Best I can tell you is prior to the forum going up- Myself, g101, apply85 and gh15 would map out the forum template in private chat rooms. g101 became "admin". He's a decent guy from NC who got caught up in the bullshit and couldn't back his way out since gh15 had his identity. Apply85 was a young kid from NY with some helpful skills. I don't even know how I ended up in there, probably because the early advices of gh15 worked tremendously well with me and I promoted it. Anyway, in the chatroom I'd be alone with gh15 at times and I think (theory) that Alex23 was sometimes on the account, other times Nasser. Those that are true SPAMgers know this all lines up

alex schinas.. if you had 1 fact right about the above lie.. aside from that the member/mod apply was young.. then it would be worth answering.. i put it here so others can see the levels of lies.. alex23? never knew the idiot aside from seeing him trolling gtbig ion of years ago and doing tech work on there in most likihood

i will tell you how you ended up on my site alex schinas.. you built a house by making money on me for years.. this is how.. you then dealt drugs on my site simultaneously.. everything is there to show

to read your nonsense and still to read you think gh15 is American based site is simply asstounishing.. i really believe you are in need of money no way someone would lie like that for little attention to themselves.. you belong in jail my friend.. and you may very well find yourself there

don't ever say the words you built anything on gh15.. you were thrown out of here due to corruption on your behalf,, you are a damn roofer who wanted to be a pro and couldn't make it even to national level competition.. you will forever remain local and that is what eats you up all the years.. don't blame me blame your parents and your sub average physiqe and sub average respond to hormones

here let me put here in the next post of mine a good posting i wrote some time ago so everyone in bodybuild and fitness can digest it one again

let me go find it..

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: new lies.. i havent heard before lol worth reading!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:13:11 PM »

read and read carefully every single word you lieing fuck.. plagiarizing individual from maine ::)
some words of wisdom from someone like me who TRULY have made it into history in your world

every universe has its good and bad,, better and worse,, whn it reaches a climax it collapse on itself aka the universe collapse,, this is why you cant find places like atlantis etc,, there are infinite number of universes in the multiverse i wrote about it in detail...

look around you in your own universe that you live in your physical flesh currently..

somethings are written in stone,, cant be changed no matter what, its history of the universe it just cant change,, 

examples..

1,, chris reeves = real superman = universal symbol
2,, chris reeves = real actor.. Dwayne jonhson = not so much..
3,, Kimberly guidfoil is not happy unless she get a fat 9 inch cock in her Puerto rican/irish pussy.. Don junior simply doesn't fit her well.. she only think in terms of size and money but with her.. size will always win in bed this is the only way she works its rooted in her.. generation x prime example of what i call intelligent yet disgusting piggish whore
4,,  kirdishian is prime example of generation nothingness celebrity for doing absolutely nothing but being the daughter of oj's lawyer that passed on
5,,reviewbrah report of the week is a serious force on youtube he just got this sparking of geniousness that Jason genova doesn't have..and he is not even bodybuild related

lets go alittle deeper..  ummm.. let me think... ok

the series lost and gh15.. who came together into fame.. as you all know lost and me did it parallel to eachother.. in any case both of us the show and me are 2 of the most important things happened in the last quarter century in your universe you all know it even if not admitting it.. yesyes i know I'm old.. but it is what it is ,, each in their own field.. this is things that are written into history and are deeply rooted in the universe history what else was there.. sept 11.. president trump rize.. there are some other things that happened in the last quarter century at that level but you talk here very big and I'm not talking financial eventhough i made people into multi millioners I'm talking more about state of mind that we all designed in the last quarter century,, some good and some evil! i consider myself as huge force of good.. I'm also considered by the ones that matter who are not actively posting on gh15 as a huge! force of good

this is very deep and i can go for hours..

i know it make me sound arrogant but it is what it is.. cant change it no matter what its in peoples minds and hearts they grew on it.. and then blew it up into what you see today.. the million series on tvs.. the millions wanna bes on youtubes..

good vs evil is constant struggle.. it will survives every flesh.. it is energy!

you should thank your lucky stars that you were bunch of kidos who grew on gh15,, lost,, that type of quality,,  YOU (gtbig,, outlawmuscle,, anabolicboard,, meso,, professional scam muscle,, evo,, the ironden,, million other holes,, have been truly lucky to have been around under my reign,, truly! lucky

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 12:20:55 PM »

here is the official date i wrote this so its shown as true quote of mine unlike the lies coming out of your filty mouth

every universe has its good and bad,, better and worse,, whn it reaches a climax it collapse on itself aka the universe collapse,, this is why you cant find places like atlantis etc,, there are infinite number of universes in the multiverse i wrote about it in detail...

look around you in your own universe that you live in your physical flesh currently..

somethings are written in stone,, cant be changed no matter what, its history of the universe it just cant change,, 

examples..

1,, chris reeves = real superman = universal symbol
2,, chris reeves = real actor.. Dwayne jonhson = not so much..
3,, Kimberly guidfoil is not happy unless she get a fat 9 inch cock in her Puerto rican/irish pussy.. Don junior simply doesn't fit her well.. she only think in terms of size and money but with her.. size will always win in bed this is the only way she works its rooted in her.. generation x prime example of what i call intelligent yet disgusting piggish whore
4,,  kirdishian is prime example of generation nothingness celebrity for doing absolutely nothing but being the daughter of oj's lawyer that passed on
5,,reviewbrah report of the week is a serious force on youtube he just got this sparking of geniousness that Jason genova doesn't have..and he is not even bodybuild related

lets go alittle deeper..  ummm.. let me think... ok

the series lost and gh15.. who came together into fame.. as you all know lost and me did it parallel to eachother.. in any case both of us the show and me are 2 of the most important things happened in the last quarter century in your universe you all know it even if not admitting it.. yesyes i know I'm old.. but it is what it is ,, each in their own field.. this is things that are written into history and are deeply rooted in the universe history what else was there.. sept 11.. president trump rize.. there are some other things that happened in the last quarter century at that level but you talk here very big and I'm not talking financial eventhough i made people into multi millioners I'm talking more about state of mind that we all designed in the last quarter century,, some good and some evil! i consider myself as huge force of good.. I'm also considered by the ones that matter who are not actively posting on gh15 as a huge! force of good

this is very deep and i can go for hours..

i know it make me sound arrogant but it is what it is.. cant change it no matter what its in peoples minds and hearts they grew on it.. and then blew it up into what you see today.. the million series on tvs.. the millions wanna bes on youtubes..

good vs evil is constant struggle.. it will survives every flesh.. it is energy!

you should thank your lucky stars that you were bunch of kidos who grew on gh15,, lost,, that type of quality,,  YOU (gtbig,, outlawmuscle,, anabolicboard,, meso,, professional scam muscle,, evo,, the ironden,, million other holes,, have been truly lucky to have been around under my reign,, truly! lucky

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 04:28:21 AM »

I'm sure if I've deleted your threads it had much to do with your joyriding on gh15's dick, in other words promoting his propaganda. That shared account was banned from this forum for good reason. That's old news though. Technically, this thread wouldn't last as long as it has if and when my "gayness" was on point. My major issue with the members of that site was the blind, idol-worshiping they had towards that shared account. The fact that he would give you guys missions that involved possibly hurting innocent people for a few bottles of "legit gh".

hey one more rep you idiot gimik who has nothing to do with bodybuild.. forget about pro bodybuild but any bodybuild.. let me explain to you why..

1,, i gave them the secret to success.. with information no other pro did..  i did it as one individual who took huge risk when i started due to the nature of the cult back in 2004-2005 and then continued all those years and they were very thankful and to this day are,, you cant be not thankful for what i have done i spent million of hours pretty much paving the road to the current ifbb pros.. most are my pupils

2,, the members of my site never "worshipped" me like a god they respected me for what i have done for bodybuld and fitness.. the revolution i brought into sports in general.. i later on declaired myself lion of Judah in 2014.. but became very famous before that.. especially in 2012-2013.. i became very very! famous during those 2 years pretty much house hold name everywhere and with that come lots of fame and admiration.. very easy to to fall victim to such a thing like many celebrities but i did it right and at an age and position i could actually continue with the sport.. not to forget i was getting into fame on gtbig with major success leading it and it got to that "shining city on the hill" status (bodybuild and fitness wise) in that era pretty much due to me during 2005-2011/2012.. in particular 2007-2011 where i was very famous due to very hard work i did.. over there i was WORSHIPED.. still to this day i am worshiped and my vocabulary is used and every posting of mine is read by majority of the fitness world and much more than just fitness world now days.. i don't need to tell you the abyss gtbig fell into when i left it and opened gh15.org you know history.. you know the truth.. not for nothing i named it dying board back in 2012.. it simply a place of gimmicks and shared accounts.. and then few geezers on top of that that are here too.. in othr words your whole site is on gh15.org.. the all 20-30 members

on gtbig i was not as famous as i was during 2012-2013 on my own site but pretty damn close,, in other words i show you a pattern that takes specific set of mind,, talent,, and real work that took many years and couldn't be done under shared account.. it is immposible to imitate me,, my mind,, my thinking,, and most importantly my information and knowledge as you know well I'm narcsistic and the closest thing out there to me is the current president of the united states Donald john trump.. your sorry homo ass knows it and i know it and everyone who been following me all along the years knows it.. i suggest asking "palius and friends"

3,, i can post on gtbig any second i wish to.. i decided gtbig is simply no longer a factor in bodybuild and fitness.. sadly,, but rest assure if i wanted to post on that joke of a board i would.. you can continue begging and praying to have my 2005-2011/2012 success over there.. you can try to bring any pro there and it will never be the same.. i am GOD in bodybuild and fitness and i came at the right time and did work that is holy and helped millions literally,, one person! this is what eats you that it was done by one person.. the most successful person to ever come from an internet site.. ever! there is no one in the history of the internet that had more success than me gh15 on any site on the internet.. I'm not talking financially.. I'm talking legit success as in having the hearts and minds of all the fitness world wrapped around my finger for a very very long time.. with tons of imitators many of whom passed on and couldn't pull a gh15 imitation for more than couple of years.. usually few months.. some of them were old some of them were young but it was one thing in common to all.. THEY ALL WANTED TO HAVE MY ORIGINAL UNMATCHED SUCCESS AND FAILED! FACT!

lastly i wish you to break your neck and become paralyzed from head to toe you disgusting lieing homo trash,, no jew would behave in such manner with such disgusting lies like you tried to do to gh15 along the the second decade of the 21st century.. and failed!

yours truly!
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
total domination 2005-2019..
bible index

Pages: [1]   Go Up