GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new lies.. i havent heard before lol worth reading!  (Read 573 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
new lies.. i havent heard before lol worth reading!
« on: July 11, 2018, 11:58:35 AM »

these are even surpassing the lies about me being private and craig solibar whomever that fat fuck is simply sladered those 2 individuals and still being free out of prison which i may end very soon for you,,

here is the new lies from the criminal delusional mouth of a wanna be.. alex schinas.. the wanna be gh15 who never made it so ended up being flea on my back

I IP flagged him in a specific place in FL. He's also plagairized a man from Maine on a supernatural forum. Either that or he shared an account with a mid 40's real estate agent from maine.

Anyway the non Nasser version of gh15 is a fraud and has been proven so several times over. I'd know, I was one of 5 who built his forum.

Apply85, where you at?

LOL

this is something new I must admit I heard it all until now but this supernatural thing is something new lol

alexander schinas.. learn to accept the fact that I am god in this sport.. and sadly for you i am pretty much god out side of the sport now days too.. i been god of hormones on the internet going on 14 years.. same pro all those years

you on the other hand started as nothing and ended up as nothing.. this is why I never bothered with much more than putting your REAL name out there

I'm amazed with the lies some will go tru in order to get little attention to themselfs

built my site? lol that fucking wanna be cant tie his shoes together.. built my site  ::)

a wanna be pro that is in actuality all he was is and ever will be,,  a midget with no arms.. talking about one of the MOST important MOST influential people in the first quarter of the 21st century.. me!

idiot need more than his name out there.. jail is where he belongs for the consistant lies that get more redicoulous by the year.. lies because he couldn't find success on his own.. he had to be flea on loj's back.. had to have loj.. me.. making him a coach since he didn't have food on his plate.. he wanted to be respected but instead lied his way to coaching position and was seriously corrupt on my site

Best I can tell you is prior to the forum going up- Myself, g101, apply85 and gh15 would map out the forum template in private chat rooms. g101 became "admin". He's a decent guy from NC who got caught up in the bullshit and couldn't back his way out since gh15 had his identity. Apply85 was a young kid from NY with some helpful skills. I don't even know how I ended up in there, probably because the early advices of gh15 worked tremendously well with me and I promoted it. Anyway, in the chatroom I'd be alone with gh15 at times and I think (theory) that Alex23 was sometimes on the account, other times Nasser. Those that are true SPAMgers know this all lines up

alex schinas.. if you had 1 fact right about the above lie.. aside from that the member/mod apply was young.. then it would be worth answering.. i put it here so others can see the levels of lies.. alex23? never knew the idiot aside from seeing him trolling gtbig ion of years ago and doing tech work on there in most likihood

i will tell you how you ended up on my site alex schinas.. you built a house by making money on me for years.. this is how.. you then dealt drugs on my site simultaneously.. everything is there to show

to read your nonsense and still to read you think gh15 is American based site is simply asstounishing.. i really believe you are in need of money no way someone would lie like that for little attention to themselves.. you belong in jail my friend.. and you may very well find yourself there

don't ever say the words you built anything on gh15.. you were thrown out of here due to corruption on your behalf,, you are a damn roofer who wanted to be a pro and couldn't make it even to national level competition.. you will forever remain local and that is what eats you up all the years.. don't blame me blame your parents and your sub average physiqe and sub average respond to hormones

here let me put here in the next post of mine a good posting i wrote some time ago so everyone in bodybuild and fitness can digest it one again

let me go find it..

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: new lies.. i havent heard before lol worth reading!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 12:13:11 PM »

read and read carefully every single word you lieing fuck.. plagiarizing individual from maine ::)
some words of wisdom from someone like me who TRULY have made it into history in your world

every universe has its good and bad,, better and worse,, whn it reaches a climax it collapse on itself aka the universe collapse,, this is why you cant find places like atlantis etc,, there are infinite number of universes in the multiverse i wrote about it in detail...

look around you in your own universe that you live in your physical flesh currently..

somethings are written in stone,, cant be changed no matter what, its history of the universe it just cant change,, 

examples..

1,, chris reeves = real superman = universal symbol
2,, chris reeves = real actor.. Dwayne jonhson = not so much..
3,, Kimberly guidfoil is not happy unless she get a fat 9 inch cock in her Puerto rican/irish pussy.. Don junior simply doesn't fit her well.. she only think in terms of size and money but with her.. size will always win in bed this is the only way she works its rooted in her.. generation x prime example of what i call intelligent yet disgusting piggish whore
4,,  kirdishian is prime example of generation nothingness celebrity for doing absolutely nothing but being the daughter of oj's lawyer that passed on
5,,reviewbrah report of the week is a serious force on youtube he just got this sparking of geniousness that Jason genova doesn't have..and he is not even bodybuild related

lets go alittle deeper..  ummm.. let me think... ok

the series lost and gh15.. who came together into fame.. as you all know lost and me did it parallel to eachother.. in any case both of us the show and me are 2 of the most important things happened in the last quarter century in your universe you all know it even if not admitting it.. yesyes i know I'm old.. but it is what it is ,, each in their own field.. this is things that are written into history and are deeply rooted in the universe history what else was there.. sept 11.. president trump rize.. there are some other things that happened in the last quarter century at that level but you talk here very big and I'm not talking financial eventhough i made people into multi millioners I'm talking more about state of mind that we all designed in the last quarter century,, some good and some evil! i consider myself as huge force of good.. I'm also considered by the ones that matter who are not actively posting on gh15 as a huge! force of good

this is very deep and i can go for hours..

i know it make me sound arrogant but it is what it is.. cant change it no matter what its in peoples minds and hearts they grew on it.. and then blew it up into what you see today.. the million series on tvs.. the millions wanna bes on youtubes..

good vs evil is constant struggle.. it will survives every flesh.. it is energy!

you should thank your lucky stars that you were bunch of kidos who grew on gh15,, lost,, that type of quality,,  YOU (gtbig,, outlawmuscle,, anabolicboard,, meso,, professional scam muscle,, evo,, the ironden,, million other holes,, have been truly lucky to have been around under my reign,, truly! lucky

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 12:20:55 PM »

here is the official date i wrote this so its shown as true quote of mine unlike the lies coming out of your filty mouth

every universe has its good and bad,, better and worse,, whn it reaches a climax it collapse on itself aka the universe collapse,, this is why you cant find places like atlantis etc,, there are infinite number of universes in the multiverse i wrote about it in detail...

look around you in your own universe that you live in your physical flesh currently..

somethings are written in stone,, cant be changed no matter what, its history of the universe it just cant change,, 

examples..

1,, chris reeves = real superman = universal symbol
2,, chris reeves = real actor.. Dwayne jonhson = not so much..
3,, Kimberly guidfoil is not happy unless she get a fat 9 inch cock in her Puerto rican/irish pussy.. Don junior simply doesn't fit her well.. she only think in terms of size and money but with her.. size will always win in bed this is the only way she works its rooted in her.. generation x prime example of what i call intelligent yet disgusting piggish whore
4,,  kirdishian is prime example of generation nothingness celebrity for doing absolutely nothing but being the daughter of oj's lawyer that passed on
5,,reviewbrah report of the week is a serious force on youtube he just got this sparking of geniousness that Jason genova doesn't have..and he is not even bodybuild related

lets go alittle deeper..  ummm.. let me think... ok

the series lost and gh15.. who came together into fame.. as you all know lost and me did it parallel to eachother.. in any case both of us the show and me are 2 of the most important things happened in the last quarter century in your universe you all know it even if not admitting it.. yesyes i know I'm old.. but it is what it is ,, each in their own field.. this is things that are written into history and are deeply rooted in the universe history what else was there.. sept 11.. president trump rize.. there are some other things that happened in the last quarter century at that level but you talk here very big and I'm not talking financial eventhough i made people into multi millioners I'm talking more about state of mind that we all designed in the last quarter century,, some good and some evil! i consider myself as huge force of good.. I'm also considered by the ones that matter who are not actively posting on gh15 as a huge! force of good

this is very deep and i can go for hours..

i know it make me sound arrogant but it is what it is.. cant change it no matter what its in peoples minds and hearts they grew on it.. and then blew it up into what you see today.. the million series on tvs.. the millions wanna bes on youtubes..

good vs evil is constant struggle.. it will survives every flesh.. it is energy!

you should thank your lucky stars that you were bunch of kidos who grew on gh15,, lost,, that type of quality,,  YOU (gtbig,, outlawmuscle,, anabolicboard,, meso,, professional scam muscle,, evo,, the ironden,, million other holes,, have been truly lucky to have been around under my reign,, truly! lucky

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 04:28:21 AM »

I'm sure if I've deleted your threads it had much to do with your joyriding on gh15's dick, in other words promoting his propaganda. That shared account was banned from this forum for good reason. That's old news though. Technically, this thread wouldn't last as long as it has if and when my "gayness" was on point. My major issue with the members of that site was the blind, idol-worshiping they had towards that shared account. The fact that he would give you guys missions that involved possibly hurting innocent people for a few bottles of "legit gh".

hey one more rep you idiot gimik who has nothing to do with bodybuild.. forget about pro bodybuild but any bodybuild.. let me explain to you why..

1,, i gave them the secret to success.. with information no other pro did..  i did it as one individual who took huge risk when i started due to the nature of the cult back in 2004-2005 and then continued all those years and they were very thankful and to this day are,, you cant be not thankful for what i have done i spent million of hours pretty much paving the road to the current ifbb pros.. most are my pupils

2,, the members of my site never "worshipped" me like a god they respected me for what i have done for bodybuld and fitness.. the revolution i brought into sports in general.. i later on declaired myself lion of Judah in 2014.. but became very famous before that.. especially in 2012-2013.. i became very very! famous during those 2 years pretty much house hold name everywhere and with that come lots of fame and admiration.. very easy to to fall victim to such a thing like many celebrities but i did it right and at an age and position i could actually continue with the sport.. not to forget i was getting into fame on gtbig with major success leading it and it got to that "shining city on the hill" status (bodybuild and fitness wise) in that era pretty much due to me during 2005-2011/2012.. in particular 2007-2011 where i was very famous due to very hard work i did.. over there i was WORSHIPED.. still to this day i am worshiped and my vocabulary is used and every posting of mine is read by majority of the fitness world and much more than just fitness world now days.. i don't need to tell you the abyss gtbig fell into when i left it and opened gh15.org you know history.. you know the truth.. not for nothing i named it dying board back in 2012.. it simply a place of gimmicks and shared accounts.. and then few geezers on top of that that are here too.. in othr words your whole site is on gh15.org.. the all 20-30 members

on gtbig i was not as famous as i was during 2012-2013 on my own site but pretty damn close,, in other words i show you a pattern that takes specific set of mind,, talent,, and real work that took many years and couldn't be done under shared account.. it is immposible to imitate me,, my mind,, my thinking,, and most importantly my information and knowledge as you know well I'm narcsistic and the closest thing out there to me is the current president of the united states Donald john trump.. your sorry homo ass knows it and i know it and everyone who been following me all along the years knows it.. i suggest asking "palius and friends"

3,, i can post on gtbig any second i wish to.. i decided gtbig is simply no longer a factor in bodybuild and fitness.. sadly,, but rest assure if i wanted to post on that joke of a board i would.. you can continue begging and praying to have my 2005-2011/2012 success over there.. you can try to bring any pro there and it will never be the same.. i am GOD in bodybuild and fitness and i came at the right time and did work that is holy and helped millions literally,, one person! this is what eats you that it was done by one person.. the most successful person to ever come from an internet site.. ever! there is no one in the history of the internet that had more success than me gh15 on any site on the internet.. I'm not talking financially.. I'm talking legit success as in having the hearts and minds of all the fitness world wrapped around my finger for a very very long time.. with tons of imitators many of whom passed on and couldn't pull a gh15 imitation for more than couple of years.. usually few months.. some of them were old some of them were young but it was one thing in common to all.. THEY ALL WANTED TO HAVE MY ORIGINAL UNMATCHED SUCCESS AND FAILED! FACT!

lastly i wish you to break your neck and become paralyzed from head to toe you disgusting lieing homo trash,, no jew would behave in such manner with such disgusting lies like you tried to do to gh15 along the the second decade of the 21st century.. and failed!

yours truly!
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
total domination 2005-2019..
bible index

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 01:16:18 PM »

That's when it was Nasser el Sonbaty, a professional bodybuilder with just around 50 shows under his belt and over 20 years of experience with drug use. Anyone else using it had nothing to contribute besides garbage posts that were deliberately misspelled to mimic the original user's penmanship and style. Nobody knows when it ceased being Nasser (probably a while before he died), so let's say it was a useful member in the mid-to-late 2000s

not that anyone buy your idiotic lies.. but i have some time so  i will respond to this quote i received from dying board wanna bes

always one individual from coming as gh15 in 2005 until now on the door step of 2019.. always same 1 single individual.. who educated millions of athletes,,  i torn tru the fibers of space/time.. broke all records of internet my friendly friends,, you can check i am numero uno in bodybuild and fitness no one gets even close to gh15

the problem of the few jelous liars is that its been one individual who pulled this amazing thing and became the most famos bodybuilder and persona in history of the internet .. this what drove them insane.. they cant understand how 1 person ruled bodybuild and fitness for so long,, since in today world even 4 years is considered a life time.. someone like beautiful man with glasses couldn't pull a gh15 even if he tried real hard.. do you know why? because he didn't have the ability nor time nor brains to pull such a thing.. even knowledge wasn't fully there.. he was good at injecting.. not sitting and writing about what we injected and why and the truth that goes behind it.. it was a taboo when it came to hormones.. hell i lol named it hormones too.. i created a whole vocabulary.. and i went against all pros and revealed it,, i revealed EVERYTHING.. this is why i been worshiped on dying board.. and ofcourse now I'm house hold name surpassing anyone in history of this sport/art.. and I'm much more than just bodybuild and fitness today and again this is because i have a B R A I N something that many of the dying board gimmicks never had,,

I'm pretty much on my forth! term.. just think about it for a second  between closed doors you bunch of failure wanna bes..

lets count this together so it is clear.. and can be visualized correctly by the 5 wanna bes and gimmicks of dying board..

first term
George bush the son.. 2005-2008....................... gh15 rulling bodybuild and fitness

second term
son of 1000 whores Hussein.. 2008-2012........................... gh15 rulling bodybuild and fitness

third term
son of 1000 whores Hussein 2012-2016.......................... gh15 rulling bodybuild and fitness

fourrrrth term
president Donald trump 2016-2019................................. gh15 rulling bodybuild and fitness

you do understand this is longer than franklin Delano Roosevelt reign in ww2..
kids who were then 10 reading me in elementary schools are now having kids of their own.. do you get that or do you GET that : )

i am the record holder of a record that in most likelihood will never be broken.. no one done it under one name one person for so long.. N O -  O N E

and no one will,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
total domination 2005-2019

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 07:01:06 AM »

to me it was clear as day the juice advice early in the account was from a 90s era pro. there was clear emphasis on hg gear and dbol etc. in there day they even had parabolan.

later he seemed like he was shilling for ug labs. even randomly discovering the greatness of superdrol lol.

i never used superdrol during my career i was pre superdrol i only discovered it due to guido from my site here.. this is when i started using it and loved it,,

also i spoke about insulina quite openly on here but when it comes to the masses who following every single word coming out of my mouth you got to be careful with recommendation so i lay it out the way i did it personaly.. the reason i never done it on dying board is because dying board is gimik/shared account board.. with few real members

from day one i was the same individual.. i know apupil is someone who is on my site right now here since i get this messages about this posting and he seem like the type of account who would like to do this type of thing.. but still

i swear on the most precious thing to me tht no one else ever was gh15 beside me

alex23 is like josh maybe little more advanced in tech skills i really don't know i nevr knew him well

blockhead and special head sent me some questions once in a while to answer for them in pms.. never knew either one of them at all

Nasser would never have the will nor the knowledge to do what i did.. he would never even think about it based on how ifbb professionals kept in line back in 2004-2005.. he was just lacking everything tht got to be there in order to succeed as gh15..

in my case the stars were aligned.. look into my bible into my postings history.. look at how i always integrate bodybuild with other topics.. yes i had to start with bodybuild in order to create gh15.. in order to get so many millions of people listening and hook them up to gh15.. but i was always a multi dimensional individual.. always very smart.. always very intelligent.. always knew my bodybuild from a to z and back.. because everything 99% of the things i write about i actually did hands on..

and this is my secret,,

i was the chosen one : ) just like president trump was the chosen one in 2016.. i was the chosen one in 2004.. we both being under same level of attacks too.. only i been tru it for a very long time and he only 2 years or so..  in any case for me to even spend time answering this should tell you everything you need to know about how much i proud at being gh15.. and the amazing accomplishment i have made in the last 14 years,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 07:10:15 AM »

But I believe he's still alive and still lives on.

palius.. you are welcome on gh15.org anytime.. you know it i told "khol" to tell you that,, your account is unbanned for a long time since 2014.. you are more than welcome and i think someone pmed me and said something about you needed password reset from admin.. but the account is unbanned i unbanned it personally

the only one who gets close to write correct things about me is palius.. he put out what he knows.. and DOESNT LIE.. because he doesn't lie he actually learned good amount about gh15 and the individual behind gh15.. he actually listened and didn't come with agendas..

he still have mistakes ofcourse in some things but from our interactions he is the ONLY one that speaks truth! truth! truth!

palius is thie! only one who speaks truth with out making shit up or purposely lieing.. atleast from the bits and pieces i have been shown recently,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 07:48:34 AM »

little fixing for the last nonsense but worth reading : )

Hello Pellius,

my name is alexander schinas.. i also go by RM or rerden metal.. rearden mental would suit me better though.. still trying to do a national level show but cant since my genetics is fucked up and so is my respond to hormone.. so i run as a local what can i do.. i rode on gh15 like a flea so i would be able to feed my family since i needed food on the table so i used him to become gh15 approved coach and then even dealt drugs on his site being one of the worst poisoners in history of forums.. we even poisoned gh15 with dirty trenbolona ace..

A few things of note.

1. Nasser was estranged from his family, nearly disowned. It's conceivable he was a heretic to his religion.

a muslim will never talk about jews the way "he" has all along the years.. never ever not a chance..

2. Alex23 and Nasser were friends, plenty of photo evidence to support.

"he" didn't know alex33.. alex33 was a troll on dying board back many years ago that did some tech work for that hole.. beautiful man with glasses friendship with whomever alex33 may be true or not.. i never cared about it and never looked much into it

3. Alex23 is extremely computer savvy, especially with security.

don't know the troll but i believ he was computer savy this is why "he" hated him.. i didnt like the many different accounts he had on dying board which contributed to me leaving it in shambles.. after all i am the reason dying board collapsed when i started gh15.org.. dying board was never the same since.. i took all bodybuild and fitness away from it,,

4. I was present for the building of the forum, which utilized some (at the time) smart security measures. These took place in private chatrooms.

you were in few chats with me.. in a chat room when i was assigning things about who to bring to my site and how it would be.. you were never an insider in any way shape of form.. you got to be approved by me as a coach because you begged for it and claimed to be a pupil and a follower and gave me some the impression you have some decent understanding of bodybuild the way i see it based on my teachings.. i approved you based on that.. along the years you became corrupt beyond belief and worked that omega poisoner who fucked athletes on my site

5. I had several 1 on 1 interactions with gh15 where he seemed like 2 people. One interested in technicals, the other in building community. I formed an opinion that I was dealing with Alex23 and Nasser based on current events and the above information.

i was never interested in technical.. i have a tech team for that.. i also never needed to build community.. i am the biggest most famous most followed individual in history of bodybuild and fitness.. i don't follow.. i am being followed and its been like that for a generation

6. Nasser left the account before his death. gh15 took a very different tone with me. Forgot a lot of conversations, tried to cover it up in private PM's but it was flagrant.

once again beautiful man with glasses.. never had anything to do with gh15.. not a single word or really anything that was ever exchance between gh15 and him.. I'm trying to think if there was ever a single word.. NEVER not a single word beside the few times he went on camera and said how much he liked me.. but everyone did.. i saved millions of dollars to a generation.. i revealed the truth to an abused generation.. i was the best thing that happened to bodybuild and fitness in the first quarter of the 21st century.. so ofcourse people will try to ride on it

There were other people I thought could be gh15, but the confluence of events at the exact time of building ripped.com was overwhelmingly pointing to my theory. It wasn't for a few years that I really saw it very clearly, but that's what it is.

there is one gh15 all those years.. you know it.. i know it.. your whole family knows it based on how fat they got from the food on the table.. and the only thing that is truly missing is you going to prison for you poisoning people

FWIW Nasser sold that account, and the MOST interesting things are what happened AFTER he did.

you cant sold account because no one buy accounts on internet bodybuild and fitness sites..  you cant sold something that was never you and you had 0% to do with..

the most interesting thing is how i rulled bodybuild and fitness for the first quarter of the 21st century.. done under 1 person as gh15.. same individual all those many many years.. this! is the most amazing thing filt

alexander schinas..
while you withnessed history.. i was the one writing it.. HANDS ON : ) every single word of it

i did have one change in my status in society.. that went sky rocketing.. onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.. all together now pupolinos
holy month of November,, 2016
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index 

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2018, 02:58:02 PM »

lol the 200+ who read tru this thread are the gimmicks and wanna bes of dying board.. so let me help them.. lol

the only! one who is somewhat close to describing me is palius.. the only! fucking one!

you know why?

because he is TRUTHFUL

unlike one more rep who simply lie about me being shared account.. truly lie trough his teeth..

unlike chaos who knows I'm one but just steer shit up among gimmicks and shared accounts to bring some clicks to dying board..

unlike I don't know who else they got there today that is legit.. very few.. but unlike all the wanna bes.. I simply always been one and plaius nailed it and nailed it strong including all my little shticks that he learned.. this is why he should be praised because eventhough betrayed the site back in the day he maintain truthfulness about gh15.. this should be commended

I swear on anything that I have no fucking idea who alex is from dying board.. all I seen along the years there is picture of that fatzo sometimes he seemed nice sometimes he seemed bipolar.. I really never gave much shit about him so never ptu effort into understanding the kid behind that account.. I know he was pretty good with computers so assumed he probably did some tech work for dying board

beautiful man with glasses was simply a fellow competitor he never put a thought nor a word into gh15.. not a single one.. no mater how much the fans of Nasser want me to be him I'm not and never was.. i liked him as a fellow pro but he could have never pulled a gh15 on the world.. no way no how.. he didn't have the ability nor the time nor the will nor the knowledge.. being pro doesn't mean you hav eall the knowledge..

everything i put on computer in the last 14 years i actually did.. this is the difference between me and many pros of today who just listen to some idiot "coach" instructions

did i create enemies? hell fuckin yes i did lol i have many many haters and not only because of my actions.. in many cases its because of things that gh15.org did as a site.. since i am gh15 everyone always blame me for anything that goes wrong in their life as a competitive bodybuild and athlete in  general.. i had a fucking track and field athlete cursing at me in 2014 I'm not kidding.. track and field.. like it became much much bigger than bodybuild and fitness

i simply kept to myself on dying board and became very big phenomenon.. yes i was talking with bigher and with bunch of other fellas over there but they were legit athletes not bunch of wanna be gimicks and shared account like they have there these days,, i was one individual who went from pro level to something bigger than pop star in terms of bodybuild and fitness.. a lot came with it along the years including my need for safety and it went into an era of surveillance police state in the west lead by that fascist Hussein.. never did i think back then that one of my own will become president of the united states of America.. this is why i always say holy month of November 2016,, rest is history for you to withness

it is amazing to see the lies about me tru out the many years of me at the top.. amazing

sometimes i sit and read what I'm sent or what is infront of me and I'm saying to myself.. how come kids even if they are 30s they are still kids.. how come they don't understand that there is such a thing in human life that is called evolvement..

you become older.. you broaden yourself.. you evolve.. and some kids seem to forget this

i achieved enormous success as gh15.. success that put me in history in a very big way in bodybuild and fitness and really anywhere.. this all will be presented in history some time centuries from now..

i know one thing

i helped many many many many and then some more many in the millions.. athletes! become better.. become wizer.. become richer.. have families due to the sport.. get married due to the sport.. have kids with food on the table due to the sport.. have houses of their own due to the sport.. i made the all line of the ifbb that is competing now days aside from dexjax and few others.. the all ifbb line has gh15 written all over it.. hell the whole social media of bodybuild and fitness.. I'm its grand father.. truly am.. with out me it would never look the same or be even close to what it is today,, i have huge place in history and i accepted it long time ago so I'm at peace with that for all the GOOD i brought so many millions of people all around the planet

lies is part of being successful..

Michael Jackson was lied about
bill cosby is now being lied about disgustingly
bill oreilly been lied about
president Donald trump been lied about for 2 years straight like done to me for quadruple this time.. i think since 2010 I'm consistently being lied about.. so you got here good 9 years almost

as i always say..

everything was aligned for gh15.. it wasn't something i looked for.. it something that found me.. it was god will... yesyes that energy of god whomever make your little buttocks and designed it in its image.. the thing that gave you the ability to evolve tru natural evolution.. the creator of your matrix.. that energy.. IT wanted gh15 to be there and me to be gh15 for all those years,,

with love,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
2005-2019 total domination

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2018, 03:43:57 PM »

DavidPaul -- don't know who it is.. i think old member of dying board never talked a single word to him i really have no clue who it is

Special ed-- some fella who used to pm me questions when i arrived at dying board back in 2005.. he really liked how open i was about how we do thing in the pros so asked me questions about fitness and his own health.. no more than few pms were exchanged between me and him and later on i believe he became infatuated with who i was and started interviewing ifbb pros asking us if i am me lol

Blochead-- local competitor i believe.. nice fella from the few pms he wrote me asking solely bodybuild question same as everyone else who compete in the locals who always saturated me with questions,, i had few exchanges with him in pms but noting more

Alex23-- have no idea who it is.. he was more like a josh figure to me more than anything else.. he and josh always reminded me same individual.. kind of like troll type but not realy bad fella.. until they started to play with people's real life and the girls started to complain to me then i had to say something about this rubbish it was disgusting,,

who else you say?

illuminati? i would pay money to know who that individual is so he can be fucked by the government in real life.. i would pay good good good money for information about this old lieing piece of shit.. i know it is most likely connected to the dealer we threw out of here but i want confirmation and its his end

i think i heard something about me being 240 or bust too right? i thin kthis was rumored to be me in 2009 or so.. cant remember been so many years but i believe he pmed me few times for advices on head pills aka Prozac yes it was used back in 2005 lol and he wanted to know if he could do it with hormones.. we talked few times i liked him but he was revealed to me as really fake republican along the years and much more Hussein like and you all read and know how much i do not like Hussein am i right or am i RIGHT?

in any case who else was there? we had brad.. and also craig solibar from florida.. both failed to be me

we had a carpenter if I'm not mistaken right?

we also had denis.. that lieing fuck would never have the slight brain to be me.. denis ::)

there were many others.. all failed to be me..

you don't become gh15 through a group shared account.. its immposible

by the way my sacrifice to be gh15 was great.. more than youll ever imagine but it was meant to be me,,

I'm old now history already been done.. I'm as solid as the planet you are sitting on..

like a rock!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2018, 02:10:10 PM »

Dozens of people claimed to 'know' who gh15 is/was but nobody has ever put any kind of evidence forth.

It's doubtful anyone knows anything conclusive otherwise it would have been posted by now

finaly! someone with brain in their kokonut

always been one individual who wrapped the all bodybuuld and fitness industry around his finger for all those many years of absolute total domination

this is a fact my friends that cant be denied,,

if instead of baloning around trying to get click to dying board.. you actually asked admin of gh15.org in a simple pm.. admin would tell you same old bodybuild from the first day many years ago before there was even social media..

when I started gh15.. zuckerface set in some college playing face book with roomates pretty much.. this is how much of a dinozour I actually am..

breautiful man with glasses simply didn't have the knowledge to be me.. could never done it.. didn't have knowledge nor ability to pull gh15.. too risky during that era.. I really never exchanged a word with him not a single word

alex33 was some idiot on dying board which I really have no clue what he did over there.. he troled around I believe during the times I lead that hole in the beginning years squadfather was still going strong there.. this is how long i been gh15 my friends..

alexschinas never built a single thing on gh15.org,, everything on this site is a result of me and admin.. he did tech things and i pretty much built the way the site looked like including all the discussions and topics and what not,,

the only role alex schinas had in gh15.org is me approving him as a coach.. i did it because he claimed.. while sucking my peepee.. that he is a pupil of mine and see bodybuild the way i see it and that i helped him greatly.. this is why i approved him for a coach.. later on he was revealed for what he truly was and it is a liar scambag that deserve prison time

every one else who claim to know who i am lie to your face.. they have no clue

palius was the closest ever to nail some truth about me but he is limited by hwo powerful i became along the years,, today I'm truly powerful outside the internet in a major way

the thing that keep amazes me most is the amount of lies and deceive people will try to bring just in order to get 10 seconds of fame for themselves

the jelousy twards me never stopped.. it only grows and grows and grows.. and we are pretty much entering the 3rd! decade in the 21st century... I'm a fucking dinozour that built a damn castle complex in the minds of many many many people.. this is the thing that amazes me most to be honest,,

the reason i don't put this thread link in the "i believe that" thread of mine is because i don't want to give dying board too much exposure,, its enough they get it in this thread.. I'm all for helping them get some clicks but in a limited edition kind of way my friendly friends,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
total domination 2005-2019 : ) 

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2018, 10:33:44 AM »

That's it!
Specially those guys here would have taken credit for it by now and show proof! lol Fact is no one knows!
Nasser was born in Germany, Stuttgart! He spoke perfect german even with dialect. Also spoke Serbo-Kroatian,French i think even italien!(graduated in Augsburg) GH15 doesn't or never did show any skills of german at all! He would let everyone know how smart he is if he had those qualities! His spelling is always been bad but its more for show.
It would have shown at one point. So no, it never was Nasser!
Gh15 has been the same dude ever since the beginning of the bible. His temper alone is so funny and unique, still it never changed. Its simple to stay under the radar if its only one person. You dont have to worry about fuckups or your IP!
If it would have been more then one person,eventually they would have been fighting and ratting each other out. Just like they still do for a few bucks or whatever!
Even though people hate to admit it, he kept it kind of smart and simple. Matter of fact: No one know who he was or is!

now this fella is a genious! 90% of what he write is true.. beside the fact that i do speak various languages.. i wont say wether german is one of them.. but the core of what he is saying about me and observed along the many years is true! should be commended for that

finaly someone with some sense that doesn't come to lie about me,, the alex schinas account simply lie there is no other way to call his words but pure lies,, probably out of jelousy

and schinas,,  if i wanted you in prison you would be.. you will know it well when there is a knock on the door/s of yours shinas.. i promise you,, you poisoned gh15ers and athletes with garbage that i wouldn't put into the toilet

this fella who wrote this posting quoted above is smart! and honest! 2 things humans lack in 2018-2019 and in general

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2018, 10:38:24 AM »

let me explain something to you dying board : ) 

when someone is at my level..

talked about none stop for so many years.. a life time pretty much..  on and on and on.... that someone become bigger than life,,

when someone is insignificant they don't make the impact I have made on humanity in the first quarter century of the 21st century..

the following of mine.. the real numbers were and are in the millions and its not only because of my hands on bodybuild and hormone advice,, it is also because i saved millions of dollars for athletes and made decent honest individuals in the sport industry richer than they could ever imagine,, this is why i been so worshipped when it comes to the sport.. i had the ballz to come out and say and then explain the truth about what we do at the pros,, about how we do it and what it takes exactly,, i helped every athlete understand it in simple terms along side humour.. i put many years into mastering it and gave it a lot of dedication and thus created a whole generation that worship me and with that ofcourse came jelousy and hate and envy and many other words.. but rest assure the all line of ifbb pro 2018-2019 has gh15 stamped on their forhead.. most of them been my sons,,

I'm the gradfather of bodybuild and fitness in the internet era,, the big papa : ) 

there is no one more significant than me in the sport/art in the 21st century and i doubt there ever will be

no one has legitimately made so much waves for so many years as 1 single individual-- gh15 the lion of Judah.. they all failed within 2 years or less if tried to imitate me.. i don't need to go into examples you know all my imitators and their endings.. longest ones lasted maybe 2 years.. you simply cant imitate an original,, its never the same and fails every single time as you been proven in the last 14 years,, notice! all my imitators failed!

i created the bodybuild and fitness social media you are all playing on today.. it would never be even close to the same with out me pioneering it hands on  and this! is why i been so successful

it went far above and beyond bodybuild and athletics to be quite honest with you but I'm sure you know it already

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2018, 09:59:00 AM »

I think for a while he pushed the boundaries of forum BBing by being open about everything AAS/GH/Ped/Insulin-related when nobody but clowns like Bostin Lloyd were doing it on YouTube

and this is where gimmicks and other envy individuals are wrong..

I am the grandfather of anything related to internet bodybuild.. when I brought gh15 to the surface in 2005.. it was a gamble.. it was a gamble or as I called it back then an open heart surgery for bodybuild..

there was no social media really lol there was no active youtube.. there was no nothing beside my space.. youtube came along years later.. 

the baskin robins were 10 year old kids when I was teaching all athletes around the planet the abc of ifbb pro bodybuild and this! is why I'm so big and became so successful more than you can imagine in your wildest dreams.. because I made LEGIT HISTORY!

no one would be able to do what I have done going 14 years if he wasn't a big game changer.. and I was and am and always been

I am pretty much the most important individual behind bodybuild and fitness in the 21st century,,

Arnold was in the 20th century a big voice for bodybuild and fitness but he couldn't say what I did behind the screen as simple as that.. we both served and serve in 2 different roles but with out us bodybuild and fitness would look completely different sport in 2019

history my friend.. learn that word.. history!

I do believe though that baskin robins read me when he was a kid and translated my bible incorrectly.. he and the pianos and the dozens of other imitators of mine along the years didnt really do marvelous job infact quite the opposite since they were druggies as simple as that,, but ths was their demise at the end of the day and it is what it is..

I have made huge positive mark on human life in the 21st century and this is the official verdict demonstrated by the facts on the ground,, if you look closely and familiar with gh15.. you will see you eventually got gh15 as the president of the strongest super power in the world.. this is MY lasting impact.. way above and beyond the fitness world,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2018, 12:19:24 PM »

lol I always wonder to myself who is more hated in 2018-2019..

president Donald trump by the fake news cnn msnbc nytimes Washington post..

or gh15 by gtbig lol

its amazing how the 2 hate us both lol I just wonder who is hated more me or president trump

I would think its about the same level

gtbig mentioned my pupil baskin robins as a game changer lol ::)

they mentioned my imitator some drug addict in the flesh called piano who passed on.. pulled a wanna be gh15 for 2 years after learning me on gtbig when It was legit bodybuild and fitness site when I lead it (he was learning me in particular between  2005-2010)

they mentioned liar priest who was lieing tru his teeth while I was writing the bible for millions and explaining everything we do in the pros to literally 100s of 1000s of athletes

they mentioned palumbo lol a convicted felon who was writing a column in some idiotic magazine when I brought gh15 to the scene.. palumbo talked about nolvadex and hrts lol

it is amazing lol I'm the most successful individual in history of internet era bodybuild since the beginning of the interent pretty much and they hate me so much that its seriously equivalent to the hate twards president trump by fake news lol

the all 4.. were my sons.. they learned from me.. read me for many years before trying to do their own thing.. baskin Robins was first grade 6 years old when I brought gh15 to gtbig..  palumbo was a biker hrt and nolvadex lecturer while trying to sell protein ***** on the side.. liar priest was competing and fighting with bobbie until was thrown out of the ifbb he lied his teeth about hormones back in that era.. and piano was a no one sitting on dying board reading me day and night learning what works and then when youtube started years later.. tried to execute it on youtube only to pull some balonie on there for couple years before passing on due to drug usge

the only one who truly made the most impact on bodybuild and fitness is the one to not spoken of.. lol me!

president Donald trump and gh15 the lion of Judah

built a castle in the minds of filts

you know that you made it big when you are at this level,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 03:18:28 AM »

one more rep.. i heard you claimed to be isreali..

you deserve a merciless beat up for your lies

you are a wanna be fake jew piece of trash using the Israeli angle to make you look tough lol

you have as much to do with being Israeli as you have to do with bodybuild and fitness.. NADA! you are a wanna be in both fields lol

A FAKE AND A COWARD

i tell you what.. you prove me you are legit Israeli and you wil get a tour in the oval office of the united states of America and a meeting with the president of the united states Donald j trump.. you may even be able to meet me before it happens

you are a fake,, a liar and! a coward!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Pages: [1]   Go Up