GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: world cup 2018 predictions  (Read 6327 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
world cup 2018 predictions
« on: June 07, 2018, 06:45:33 PM »

bring on the popcorn and get ready to rumble!

you all kjnow who my team is lol.. eventhough it is weaker team and barley made it but mundial is mundial.. I wish we did the last game in Israel but due to idiotic threats by some of my fellow arabs friendly friends aka Qatar.. it may jinx us,,

we always have last game before mundial against isreal..  that idiot minister over there in Israel should have put the game out of JerGloballem to prevent tensions between all of our fans

anyway I believe game will be post mundial.. I just don't want to be jinxed due to fans fighting among themselves again due to politics

in any case.. I am all ready for this..

my second team is ICELAND. i really want it to do well and they are in the same group as my argentina lol

WHOS YOUR TEAM?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: world cup 2018 predictions
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 11:27:43 AM »

Italy and Holland are both out.. this is big that 2 of the best teams in the world are out of the world cup.. showing you that football is truly unpredictable,,

Global also out of this mundial..

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 11:32:33 AM »

do you think vladi will award the winning trophee himself? what do you think lol

will vladi skip on the opportunity to give the winning team the world cup trophee?

lol

gh15 approved

JonnyConcrete

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 02:50:24 PM »

I have Brazil in my works sweepstake.

I think it depends on which star players how up.

France have a solid team I think they will do well- Germany and Belgium too.

Let's test you Gh15 - who's your favourite player who will be playing!?
Brit in Straya. REAL bodybuild.

kohl

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 03:49:03 PM »

You can barely find one real French guy in the French team. In Europe, it has nothing to do with national teams anymore. They all play mainly with African mercenaries. That's why the people isn't behind those "national" teams. The EU establishment makes enormous efforts to promote football (soccer) in order to make the European people accept the surrender of their countries to multiculturalism and globalism.

That's why no West-european team will win. Those teams don't have a soul.

Iceland is not European Union! Iceland still has a nation, still has a people, still has a soul. I love Iceland.

Same for Switzerland.
Vanity is the healthiest thing in life (Karl Lagerfeld)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 05:39:26 PM »

I have Brazil in my works sweepstake.

I think it depends on which star players how up.

France have a solid team I think they will do well- Germany and Belgium too.

Let's test you Gh15 - who's your favourite player who will be playing!?

my favorite player is diego.. lol I cant find anyone even remotely close to him.. not before him and not after him.. its always diego lol

when it comes to current players.. i think messi is a huge problem for argentina.. he is very good player but just not a leader.. not an alpha.. but who knows lets hope he can pull it together to do something..

the players i think have potential now days are salah who is truly the best out there..  and the flesh eating suarez..

messi was never my cup of tea and he is defenitly no diego.. but for argentina and me i hope he can deliver but again i have my doubts which i really want to be wrong about but i know an alpha when i see alpha and he is no alpha

Ronaldo is a gh15er.. i cant ignore him lol he is very good player and older wizer and still full of himself lol again he is no diego lol

salah it is lol i like him

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 05:52:02 PM »

You can barely find one real French guy in the French team. In Europe, it has nothing to do with national teams anymore. They all play mainly with African mercenaries. That's why the people isn't behind those "national" teams. The EU establishment makes enormous efforts to promote football (soccer) in order to make the European people accept the surrender of their countries to multiculturalism and globalism.

Iceland is not European Union! Iceland still has a nation, still has a people, still has a soul. I love Iceland.

Same for Switzerland.

yes Europe is a mess,,

this world cup is missing some very good team but its their fault for not qualifying.. Italy and holand and Global.. all not good enough to make it there,,

i also like Iceland as second team if argentina doesn't make it

the swizz I'm fond of too.. they are always there.. were very strong in 2014

we have on this forum reps from few countrys who compete for the world cup

we got Moroccans like kofo
we got tons of Australians
we got English
we got Brazilians
we got French like tal and many others
we really got good representation here for the teams lol

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 05:55:19 PM »

i also will watch this mundial with a lot of Korean food.. authentic Korean food.. which is one of the bests Asians foods out there if authentic.. so i also want south korea to do well lol

i will say this though,,

there is no sport better than football,, nothing even get close to it.. americna football is nigorish thuggish white hating and flag hating sport,, it is also very boring,, basketball is good but its just not football.. not even close,,

when mundial happening the world stops!

no sport in the world cause the world to stop beside the MUNDIAL

nothing come close,,

gh15 approved

Comerford

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 06:51:42 PM »

Same for Switzerland.

And because no European team has a soul,that is why Germany won the last cup.
What about Brazil,more than half of that team is African bound.
Do they have a soul because their forced immigration was two centuries ago?
Sometimes the theories around here are more than wired.

Btw.
Team Switzerland

Did not know that parts of Switzerland are in Africa and Arabia.

Their names are so genuine Swiss.I mean,three at least.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.   
1 Corinthians 16:13

Phillipians 4.13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaXWvOc7voY
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=35252.msg963393#msg963393

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 04:35:48 AM »

who do you think going to end up as top scorer in this mundial?

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2018, 02:23:40 PM »

by the way.. it is only me or does it seem like there are many arab and muslim teams this world cup?

a lot of money is spent on football in the arab world.. finally good investments in football.. that's where the money should go..  it pays off,,

gh15 approved

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2018, 09:16:48 PM »

who do you think going to end up as top scorer in this mundial?

gh15 approved

Neymar Jr is the force to be with

Most efinitely top 3

Italian football is dying,,, there was time when Inter, AC milan and Juventus were top with the best defenders in the world and best defensive midfield, now do not know what happened, maybe kids just stopped concentrating on the game or whateever

vincenzo

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 03:31:07 PM »

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/how-to-watch-world-cup#matches

for australians. schedule on sbs.

so much pressure on the russians tonight.  opening match, host nation, better win, win big if possible.
 anything else would be a huge loss of face

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 11:16:59 PM »

I love how simple and to the point the football opening ceremonies are.. they are very very good since they are not beating around the bush.. they go straight to the core like a good movie,,

vladi looks happy.. mother Ruska  lead 1-0 lol almost 2-0 just now lol

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2018, 11:20:12 PM »

the referee is in good shape.. not bad.. not bad at all,,

gh15 approved

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 12:41:23 AM »

Deutschland
Quote from: vansville2010
speaking of hookers since then I drove down in the city and emptied my balls in 3-4 hookers,,,no more than 25 bucks each,,I don't mean wrapped up,,I mean literally shoved my cock into a drug addict cunt and just blew my balls open her her hole then dropped her back off

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2018, 12:57:26 AM »

russia wipe floor with Saudi arabia 5-0 lol

gh15 approved

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2018, 01:18:31 AM »

russia wipe floor with Saudi arabia 5-0 lol

gh15 approved
;D

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2018, 08:02:04 PM »

cavani  and the ear eating creature vs amon ra lead by salah..

salah is not opening though..

lets see if Egypt can do something here.. I really like salah..  but cavani and the flesh eating creature are very good.. we shall see,,

I'm neutral on this one,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2018, 08:26:04 PM »

the Egyptian captain is 46 years old lol almost 46.. he is pretty much 46 this coming janurary,,

amazing!

I'm for Egypt in this game but cavani and the flesh eating creature may be just too good..

46 year old playing in the world cup i think its older then roger milla from Ghana in the 90s this is unbeliavble,,

this is from diegos days lol i swear lol

wow

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2018, 08:31:02 PM »

yes the Egyptian captain is 45-46 years old the oldest to ever play in world cup or national team,, this is crazy lol roger milla was only 42 when he broke the record.. that later was broken by a 43 year old and now this freak is breaking it at 46 year old

46 ! years ! old ! playing as a captain in the world cup for the national team lol

unheard of,,

gh15 approved

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2018, 08:58:17 PM »

yes the Egyptian captain is 45-46 years old the oldest to ever play in world cup or national team,, this is crazy lol roger milla was only 42 when he broke the record.. that later was broken by a 43 year old and now this freak is breaking it at 46 year old

46 ! years ! old ! playing as a captain in the world cup for the national team lol

unheard of,,

gh15 approved
I know some very fit people at that age but at such a level...

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2018, 09:56:23 PM »

well yes I'm talking endurance more.. its insane,, he is goalie but its impressive

in any case uru is just too strong for Egypt eventhough its only 1-0.. they are just too strong for Egypt,,

salah didn't play either.. so they didn't have much chance,, I'm surprized they ended up losing only 1-0

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2018, 09:58:03 PM »

next is morocco vs iran lol

we have here koffo when raul doesnt take his account lol kofo is probably excited..

the Iranian people are good people.. sad they have to suffer under their mullas,,

lets see if the game can be decent,,

gh15 approved

Vatic

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2018, 01:25:41 AM »

and Iran win! Not sure why but kind of rooting for them. An Iran Russia final would be pretty funny considering the west's dislike for both

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2018, 02:30:17 AM »

Portugal and spain very good game.. not bad

tomroow its my argentina.. until then I don't care lol

Ronaldo though play well and isco diego costa and Iniesta are having good day too.. not bad,, game is good

gh15 approved

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2018, 02:48:06 AM »

Deutschland will defeat Mexico this Sunday

Quote from: vansville2010
speaking of hookers since then I drove down in the city and emptied my balls in 3-4 hookers,,,no more than 25 bucks each,,I don't mean wrapped up,,I mean literally shoved my cock into a drug addict cunt and just blew my balls open her her hole then dropped her back off

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2018, 02:52:38 AM »

meanwhile Ronaldo is having a good day,,

gh15 approved

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2018, 03:03:31 AM »

support Portugal cause an ex army buddy lives there ;D

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2018, 03:06:32 AM »

I want Portugal to do well.. question is how far Ronaldo can carry them.. he is one player but! he has a very good day and he is alpha and he is gh15er.. so it all fits right

gh15 approved

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up