GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Was JOhn fucking kennedy an amercianos patriot or a traitor  (Read 3219 times)

samsdeli811

• WIZARD

John Fucking Kennedy a.k.a., an americanos president who was shot dead, his assasination fully covered up by cia and no one has fucking clue why??

John Fucking Kennedy was planning on orders to Inspect the Nuclear Facility at dimona in Israel, so US deep state swamp executed him

His interference would have geopardised the nuclear plans of israel, so one president was to be expanded for the program to run smooth whihch eventually led to Israel becoming a nucelar force in the middle of the hotbed called middle east

So was John Fucking Kennedy an Amricanos patriot or a traitor, go figure

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
Re: Was JOhn fucking kennedy an amercianos patriot or a traitor
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 03:33:23 AM »

Fuck off terrorist
Vansville has many insecurities because he is bisexual. I do not judge him for it and neither should you.

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 04:46:52 AM »

Fuck off terrorist

Are you a fourty year old with the brain of an autisic two  year old who cannot figure which sode I am on?

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 04:52:52 AM »

Fuck off terrorist

Are you a fourty year old with the brain of an autisic two  year old who cannot figure which sode I am on?
You are islam
Vansville has many insecurities because he is bisexual. I do not judge him for it and neither should you.

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 05:16:24 AM »

He was probably both things.

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 05:24:44 AM »

He was probably both things.

I am for unadulterated truth, I have no enemity of malice towards any religion, race, nation, human being, dead or living

By god is grace I have enough and keep making more than ysterday when it comes todollaros

Before you call me terrorist and islam, tell me why you say o, I will tell you and explain you beling to the well of the frog

And as we read this, John Galton with his might and deep state poodles will try and assasinateotion of Kim in Singaporos, that is derailing whatever donald teumeth trump ever dod for the befit of the US security national advisor John Bolton

Deep state swanp wants to bring war to the shores of the Global and derail whatever trump atands for
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44134910

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 05:38:13 AM »

I am for unadulterated truth, I have no enemity of malice towards any religion, race, nation, human being, dead or living

By god is grace I have enough and keep making more than ysterday when it comes todollaros

Before you call me terrorist and islam, tell me why you say o, I will tell you and explain you beling to the well of the frog

And as we read this, John Galton with his might and deep state poodles will try and assasinateotion of Kim in Singaporos, that is derailing whatever donald teumeth trump ever dod for the befit of the plante

This is just personal belief loosely based on the little I know about the subject. I'm not American, but I can read and can research.

I believe he was somewhat in line with the original ideals of the country, but he wasn't on the same page as the powers that were in the US back then.

So, perhaps patriot and somewhat of a traitor at the same time. 

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 06:28:48 AM »

And as we read this, John Galton with his might and deep state poodles will try and assasinateotion of Kim in Singaporos, that is derailing whatever donald teumeth trump ever dod for the befit of the plante

This is just personal belief loosely based on the little I know about the subject. I'm not American, but I can read and can research.

I believe he was somewhat in line with the original ideals of the country, but he wasn't on the same page as the powers that were in the US back then.

So, perhaps patriot and somewhat of a traitor at the same time.

John fucking kennedy was a patriot

The deep state fucked him

President Nixon was fooled into resigning, President Nixon at the time of his resignition had immense polpulartity amongst the americanos people, He was folled by the deep state, his powers were not told to him,  he was shown doctored polls, doctored news images, doctored news reels, ofcourse all of you now know that the Media is fucking fale as a cherry on dog shit, and then Nixon fucked with the fake watergate scamdal

This is the power of the american deep state

The Council of Foreign Relations is the institution set up to breed Deep State Swamp, almost 50% of American government machinery is telated to it since it was created

Trump make sure the americano deep state do not assasinates Kim of North Korea in singapore, for thereare more submarines hanging out in the west coast of the usofa which cannt be polled due to stealth capability than the pacific merciacan naval fleet can handle combined with the atlantic fleet
Subs loaded with missles which can strike till miwest chicago

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 11:13:31 AM »

he was never my cup of tea lol,,

but he was from era where atleast the democrats were semi sane,, whts going on today it is complete catastrophy.. the democratic party of America = F A S C I Z M

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 03:02:07 AM »

Was he for the civil rights movement? If he was he was a traitor to his own race, to me that matters more than being a traitor to a stupid meaningless flags. I give a Damn about no flag burn them all and dismember any body that fights for a flag. Put this post on my tombstone when I'm dead in 8 years...

el testosteron

• WIZARD
  • 5'9.5'' 205
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 06:58:24 AM »

Why will you be dead in 8y?
"Trust me,,,,kissing a mans NIPPLE is actually gayer than sucking his cock" -Vansville2010

All posts made by El Testosteron are fictional.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 12:18:02 PM »

Why will you be dead in 8y?

I AM IN THE MINORITY HERE,,I THINK DOSAGES,,,ABOVE SAY,,,,,,,2G,,,,,AND NO TIME OFF,,IS NOT HEALTHY,,,FOR THE GENETIC AVERAGE JOE,,,SOME BODIES CAN HANDLE THIS ABUSE MINE DOES WELL,,,BUT THEY WILL BREAK DOWN,,,THE PROTEIN,,,THE TREN,,,,,IVE SEEN THIS BOOK BEFORE!  ALSO FUCKING HOOKERS CAN NOT BE HEALTHY!  MY BLOOD WORK LOOKS FINE NOW,,,BUT I DO NOT CONSIDER BODYBUIDLING A HEALTHY HOBBY PUT ME DOWN AS SAYING IT I DONT CARE WHO I OFFEND,,,EATING PROTEIN IS NOT HEALTHY OVER 100G EITHER!!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 05:45:35 PM »

^yes but this is advance hardcore bodybuild.. many are on 3-4 grams in the ifbb.. and im not talking about large fellas either,, 3-4 grams and not large fellas,, large fellas like me on more,,

2 gram though is where you see wether you will be a pro that is correct,, if you dont see potential at 2 gram with some fda gh.. then you wil never win a pro card no mater how much you take.. you can ask david palumino my good friend or even my less of a good friend pj brownish lol.. hell ask his ex she will tell you,, you can also ask arron..

if you dont see it at 2 gram you wil simply never see it,, you can stil work in bodybuild and fitness but a pro card you wont see,, unles you are Daniel hill lol but thsts a different story lol

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2018, 09:52:04 AM »

Was he for the civil rights movement? If he was he was a traitor to his own race, to me that matters more than being a traitor to a stupid meaningless flags. I give a Damn about no flag burn them all and dismember any body that fights for a flag. Put this post on my tombstone

Kennedy when I'm dead in 8 years...

Kennedy opposed the civil rights movement when preparing for presidential race and kept delaying passage of tthe bill when he was acting president ,, only after kennedy was assanitaed , the civil rights bill was passed into law

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2018, 10:11:36 AM »

this may be true,,,,I still do not trust the guy,,didn't like him,,,,,,,I will bet money the mother fucker had a tiny ass dick and fella with a tiny little dick can't be trusted,,,little dick builds a big big ego

the bigger an ego the small the dick,,can not trust a Kennedy

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 02:00:37 PM »

this may be true,,,,I still do not trust the guy,,didn't like him,,,,,,,I will bet money the mother fucker had a tiny ass dick and fella with a tiny little dick can't be trusted,,,little dick builds a big big ego

Fuckkkkkkk you are such a fucken faggot!!!!! Everything is about dicks you sick minded lost soul

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2018, 02:14:41 AM »

All I can say that he listened to his conscience a week before the trigger on him was pulled which was the very reason the trigger was pulled, an inside ClA job, see why trump has no control over ClA and the only organisation which can knock him off

Trump should hold massive rallies in the face of the deep state and remind people of the second amendment, for it is only through these huge rallies the deep state will be psychologically put down

samsdeli811

• WIZARD

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 04:46:03 AM »

you can ask david palumino my good friend or even my less of a good friend pj brownish lol.. hell ask his ex she will tell you,, you can also ask arron..
  You can ask any of them, but they will lie.  Not even you are honest with your real name attached to it.  Nobody at the pro IFBB level is.  So asking will accomplish nothing but hearing Dorian Yates say he used 500 mg of test some deca, and no hgh or insulin.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 09:19:45 AM »

still though,, palumbino and me and many others in modern bodybuild really sine 1990s use much more than 2 grams,, its just that you cant achieve the size needed on less.. and when you hit 2 grams you need hgh infact before it you already need it at the 1-1.5 grams you already need legit gh preferably fda gh like blue top saizen and genotropin

and even with all that and palumbino was at the 6-8 gram range.. even with all that he didn't make it into the pros due to fucked up genetic,, its nto only the genetic respond! its also the generic build up.. which include much more than genertic tolerance to high doses.. it include also frame.. and symmetry.. and muscle insertions and much more,,

gh15 approved

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2018, 08:44:11 AM »

None of the reasons posted are cause for assassination of a president by its own intelligence community.

The real reason goes all the way back to the creation of the specie. The Kennedy belong to what is called the 13 original families. The royal bloodline, the elite. The true elite. Today the term has been expanded to others in position of high power to influence the course of the civilization, but originally the Royal Elite is conformed by 13 families in which Kennedy is one of them. These 13 families inherited the sociological and political organization of The Gods. The Gods home planet is a global kingship ruled by a royal bloodline. A world order that controls and supervise everything. These families have the long term goal of imposing eventually exactly the same model on planet earth. With the exception of the Kennedy. The Kennedy refused this agenda and decided to take side with the people.

After dozens of thoGlobalnds of clay tablets were unearthed from Ancient Mesopotamia, todays Southern Iraq in the 1800's, scholars started translation and finally the bible was proven truth. Not exactly word by word, but the original story behind the bible was finally discovered. The NAZI performed an investigation at a global scale to continue deciphering the origins of the human species. And they did. They were able to confirm every single tale told by the Sumerians about the creation, The Gods. After second world war, the NAZI party never died. It was transferred mostly to the United States and other countries. They developed the American Space program with the main purpose to continue the exploration of our origins.

Together with the new era started after The Roswell incident in which revolutionary technology was harvested, between others the transistor, Kennedy had the full knowledge and information of our the Supreme Truth. After the Roswell incident project Serpo was developed and Kennedy had one missing pice of the puzzle missing. The moon. The intelligence community with its international counterparts knew that there were ancient megalithic structures on the moon and Mars, but they needed proof. Kennedy after announcing the newly formed NASA challenge of going to the moon before the decade was out, he was preparing at the same time a FULL disclosure to the people, but also preparing a full disclosure to the Soviet Union in order to end the cold war and start an international human cooperation for a better world based on the truth of our origins and an interplanetary relationship with the species that have been for decades participating in Earth affairs. The deep state was already born. The shadow government was already operating answering directly to the Royal elite, the Illuminati, the New World Order. They had no other option than taking kennedy out.

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2018, 10:13:48 AM »

JFK wanted to free everyone from the corrupt banking system, and as a result got dealt with.
Pages: [1]   Go Up