GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bought a guitar and I am a complete beginner. Any tips ?  (Read 3062 times)

whoremoan

• WIZARD
Re: Bought a guitar and I am a complete beginner. Any tips ?
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2018, 07:22:53 AM »

???? shes using a sampler a loop machine and effects on her voice ??she literally has a mixing table right there on the camera .....  its really good and shes got a good a voice but its not raw talent?? shes overdubbing her voice to make it thicker......  either way im not against computers n crap in music,,, pink floyd were doing it years ago, and before that they had "hidden members" playing along with the band backstage

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2018, 09:13:25 AM »

^now its her test to see if she can be a Cyndi louper.. as I always say the test is in the ability of the artist to write his own masterpices.. this was the case with any big timer from time music was music.. this is huge test for her as I said

evern rod stuart! even he was in the faces.. the band from the 60s-70s.. he could write music and did write some but in his case he was simply in all the right places in the right era with the most amazing voice aside from hoolio eglasias ofcourse.. so cant really compare her to rod stuart..

I first want to see if she has her own shit.. her own material.. then it will tell me a lot

up to now this is the most important artist of generation nothingness.. by far in my opinion.. its actually an adel on steroids.. she can truly be a Cyndi louper if she has her own material that SHE WRITES! key is she! writes! both music and words.. this is her huge test

I simply can not see another rod stuwart coming in this stage of the 21st century.. so she will need her own material written by her to actually become a cindy louper or a madona.. and its a very very hard thing to do.. she has it all backwords lol but HUGE talent! huge huge huge talent!

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2018, 09:21:10 PM »

???? shes using a sampler a loop machine and effects on her voice ??she literally has a mixing table right there on the camera .....  its really good and shes got a good a voice but its not raw talent?? shes overdubbing her voice to make it thicker......  either way im not against computers n crap in music,,, pink floyd were doing it years ago, and before that they had "hidden members" playing along with the band backstage

She's not "overdubbing to make it thicker". She's doing harmony and using her voice as an instrument.

When you say "raw talent" in music it's not related to the sound not being processed. "Raw talent" means someone born with a gift, and believe me, she was...

I disagree with gh15 on several things, but he knows music. You may not like her music, but you can't deny that she's very talented.

With the overwhelming amount of technology available today, you can compensate for no talent and no voice, like Little Wayne with his use of auto-tune, but you can also enrich your sound, like Netta does.

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2018, 10:14:40 PM »

how is that talent ? what is she doing that any other girl cant? using her voice as an instrument... yes she a vocalist her mouth is the instrument ...  deadset real talent is sinead occoner nothing compares to you, its pretty much acapella and you can hear full emotion in her voice where she makes your skin crawl and i dont even like that type of music... you sound like you know music production so how can you not see the irony in this,,, there is computer digital written new age whatever you wanna say  all over this song , shes sub par no talent but her band and the computer shit is supporting her and you know that.... i guarantee your being trolled... shes singing about baked potatos ..... how can you take that serious ?

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2018, 12:39:26 AM »

how is that talent ? what is she doing that any other girl cant? using her voice as an instrument... yes she a vocalist her mouth is the instrument ...  deadset real talent is sinead occoner nothing compares to you, its pretty much acapella and you can hear full emotion in her voice where she makes your skin crawl and i dont even like that type of music... you sound like you know music production so how can you not see the irony in this,,, there is computer digital written new age whatever you wanna say  all over this song , shes sub par no talent but her band and the computer shit is supporting her and you know that.... i guarantee your being trolled... shes singing about baked potatos ..... how can you take that serious ?

I can rephrase. She's using her voice like a different instrument.

That's the beauty of art. I have my opinion, you have yours, and that's fine.

Yes, I've been a professional musician for 30 years (since 1988), I have played in and produced several albums and traveled the world playing music and in my opinion she's talented.

You can disagree, that's fine. The presence or absence of a computer or piece of digital equipment doesn't make a musician more or less talented.

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2018, 06:19:49 AM »

Yes, I've been a professional musician for 30 years (since 1988), I have played in and produced several albums and traveled the world playing music and in my opinion she's talented.

You can disagree, that's fine. The presence or absence of a computer or piece of digital equipment doesn't make a musician more or less talented.

i deadset agree with all that,, even if they use a computer or not they still may have talent.... i just rekon this lady is a joke... she can def sing just doesnt do it for me at all ...did you produce any big names ? check out these kids ....  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj56b8Ucjaw
this is raw talent.... even tho its zeppelin pt 2 lol

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2018, 06:21:43 AM »

i deadset agree with all that,, even if they use a computer or not they still may have talent.... i just rekon this lady is a joke... she can def sing just doesnt do it for me at all ...did you produce any big names ? check out these kids ....  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj56b8Ucjaw

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2018, 07:37:59 AM »

are you mulsim? lol or jew hater or some of those? this is not about relegions or races here..

you got to be insane not to see the talent there,, its not only major talent but its major voice.. forget about the fact she can play instruments.. she can play well.. I will find that shit I saw,,

I don't care if she is muslim jew or Christian I care about the fact I see more than what I saw in sinead occonor.. and I really liked occonor and always pushed her out there but this one has better potential,,

she improvises cant you see that the potato song is not really song? its all improvising.. she is straight out genious,,

her test is

1,, can she have her own material.. does she? with out is she is not going anywhere in my opinion.. and when I say anywhere I mean into Cyndi louper zone.. which is the all thing I'm talking about

2,, can she get out of the Israeli umm how shall I call it.. Israeli spiderweb lol where just when you think you are out you are pulled back in again like my friendly friend al pacino used to say lol

these are her 2 tests my friends,, if she can pass them she is straight out on a direct path to meet destiny which has her name all over it.. I haven't seen such a thing in quarter of a century since kurt kubain,, but as I said with out her own material she is going no where

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2018, 07:48:46 AM »

are you mulsim? lol or jew hater or some of those? this is not about relegions or races here..

you got to be insane not to see the talent there,, its not only major talent but its major voice.. forget about the fact she can play instruments.. she can play well.. I will find that shit I saw,,

I don't care if she is muslim jew or Christian I care about the fact I see more than what I saw in sinead occonor.. and I really liked occonor and always pushed her out there but this one has better potential,,

she improvises cant you see that the potato song is not really song? its all improvising.. she is straight out genious,,

her test is

1,, can she have her own material.. does she? with out is she is not going anywhere in my opinion.. and when I say anywhere I mean into Cyndi louper zone.. which is the all thing I'm talking about

2,, can she get out of the Israeli umm how shall I call it.. Israeli spiderweb lol where just when you think you are out you are pulled back in again like my friendly friend al pacino used to say lol

these are her 2 tests my friends,, if she can pass them she is straight out on a direct path to meet destiny which has her name all over it.. I haven't seen such a thing in quarter of a century since kurt kubain,, but as I said with out her own material she is going no where

gh15 approved

lol no im a jewish muslim antartican hater..... she didnt improvise she said they wrote the song the day before... its crap, honestly... in my opinion its stupid as shit and i honestly thought you were trolling... now i seriously question your taste ... sorry gh i dont think we should see each other any more... its not you its me ....

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2018, 07:51:50 AM »

i really didnt know she was from israel ? its def not a race or religion thing ,, but thats the thing music is individual,,, everyone hear might love it , i just dont,, not my style

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2018, 07:55:03 AM »

her test is

gh15 approved

lol no im a jewish muslim antartican hater..... she didnt improvise she said they wrote the song the day before... its crap, honestly... in my opinion its stupid as shit and i honestly thought you were trolling... now i seriously question your taste ... sorry gh i dont think we should see each other any more... its not you its me ....

lol this is improvising I actually went to check her shit.. improvising.. she says it on there,,

ok then we are not dating any longer I guess,, raul and powershark are available I hear.. oh wait powershark is attached to someone.. so youre stuck with raul,,  lol

gh15 approved

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2018, 08:14:32 AM »

her test is

gh15 approved

lol this is improvising I actually went to check her shit.. improvising.. she says it on there,,

ok then we are not dating any longer I guess,, raul and powershark are available I hear.. oh wait powershark is attached to someone.. so youre stuck with raul,,  lol

gh15 approved

LOL if your gonna be like that i want you back ...but yeh music is so individual ... definetly not saying shes crap or anything,, more so saying its not my style and i hate it lol i just cant relate to potatoes,, doesnt hit home to me ... she should of sung about pineapples

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2018, 09:42:59 PM »

did you produce any big names ?

Big names here? Sure. But you probably wouldn't know them. A few sold well in Japan during the 90s. I worked with this guy later in his career. I'm very much into Brazilian funk/soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h-dKW2PX6c

check out these kids ....  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj56b8Ucjaw

You're confusing "raw talent" with "I like it". Different things. You're a rock and roll guy and you don't like the girl's style, that's fine. So, you think this band has raw talent and she doesn't because you like their music. These things aren't related though.

The kids are good, of course, but this has been done 1000 times. Hard to be relevant playing something that was being played during the 70's. I mean, can happen, but...

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2018, 11:09:57 AM »

lol i actually think she will have some rock in her music.. a touch of it,, into the over all thing,, i really want to  hear material she write,, i know she has some shit,, she got to

gh15 approved

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up