GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lethargic remedy  (Read 594 times)

Masterbrass

• Conditional Junior
Lethargic remedy
« on: May 11, 2018, 02:32:41 AM »

I have been dealing with constant lethargy. Always tired. I sleep well and use cpap. Any tips how to combat lethargy?

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
Re: Lethargic remedy
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 05:12:48 AM »

I have been dealing with constant lethargy. Always tired. I sleep well and use cpap. Any tips how to combat lethargy?

Cold showers, caffeine etc. it's tough with lethargy because there aren't too many ways that are good for your body to improve it unless there is an underlying cause that can get gotten rid of...and alot of the time it's our bodybuilding supplementation that is the problem so we don't wanna sacrifice gains
Trust me

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 05:21:13 AM »

Go for a walk get fresh Air as often as possible. If I feel like monging out & tired i go out for a walk.

Thirsty02

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 06:17:30 AM »

I took about 10 grams of vitamin C a day while staying away from any caffeine or stimulants. It sucked but made me realize how depleted my adrenal glands were.  I would bet your biggest issue is adrenal fatigue.
IF YOU WANT TO CROSS THE BRIDGE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE TOLL

Miklu

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 06:36:39 PM »

Yea that's pretty tough one to answer without knowing more about your situation. But caffeine and other stimulants won't take you very far in a long run. So best thing to do would be to find underlying cause for your fatigue/lethargy.

anton3196

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 06:50:44 PM »

avoiding sugars and eating more like protein and fat diet will help but you may feel more lethargy during transition time if you were high carb previously
caffeine isnt sustainable long term thats for sure
if it's adrenal fatigue kind of problem than you probably won't be able to get rid of lethargy unless you give your body some relaxing time without training and gear and stimulants

MusclePunisher

• WIZARD
  • Keep Striving
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 03:23:15 AM »

Lol. Other than lifestyle fixes,  a lot of remedies.  Depends on if you like to biohack.

Caffeine.
Amphetamines if you have a condition and are prescribed.
Modafinil
Beta adrenergic, albuterol, clenbuterol
Milder stims, ephedrine, raulwoscine
Sleep.
Proper meals,  be fueled.

you can call me mookey the zebra i don't give a flying fuck as long as you come with pure intentions and want to be part of something great

gh15 approved

BIGBOI

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 05:17:58 AM »

Noopept helps.

Shred

• WIZARD
  • Dedication
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 02:50:36 PM »

Eat less, or eat more.  Depending on your side of the body-composition spectrum. 

When I eat less, my adrenaline and norepinephrine is potentiated and I feel wired.  Up until I've been dieting for weeks on end, and I start wearing out. 

dtex72

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2018, 04:18:17 AM »

This is a temporary fix, but I have been taking Kratom when I am just dragging ass and need to get shit done.  There are several strains and not all of them will give you an energy boost.  Some will relax you.  I am using Green Indo right now and it works pretty good.  I don't think it should be taken all the time though. I hear you build a tolerance pretty quick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up