GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roman Fritz Dry on extremely high carbs  (Read 404 times)

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On
Roman Fritz Dry on extremely high carbs
« on: April 27, 2018, 05:35:22 AM »

How do Pros stay dry on high carbs?

I see that many German BB Pros like Roman go almost 0 fat and have massive amount of carbs, yet are super lean. The general rule is that carbs make you hold water right?

So in his one video 10 days out he posts his diet like this:

Sample day of dieting:
Carbs were ranging from 300-1000+ grams per day

Meal 1:
700gr (21) eggwhites
125gr oats (80gr carbs)

TRAINING I

Meal 2:
700gr (21) eggwhites
100gr rice cakes (80gr carbs)

Meal 3:
330gr turkey (80gr protein)

Meal 4:

TRAINING II

Meal 5:
700gr (21) eggwhites

Meal 6:

Meal 7:
100gr rice (80gr carbs)

Thats still 560gr of carbs yet extremely dry. How does it work? Is it benefit of the high tren and stims?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Roman Fritz Dry on extremely high carbs
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 05:55:35 AM »

I talked about it in the bible plenty of times,,

I even gave example of orvile,,

the idiot morons who tried to ruin this forum along the years and said zero carbs have no idea what they talk about..

we diet on 1000 crabs daily in the pros sometimes more! I'm talking large bodybuild,,

by utilizing fda gh insulina and igf correctly.. a product like iplex is good example aka legit kigtropin.. by usilizing them correctly you can remain relatively dryish since all the water go from between skin and muscle into the muscle.. vast majority of it,,

the more carbs you eat on igf the better you look.. the more pronounced your lines are..

a combo of superdrol and igf can let you eat pretty much a lot of carbs.. and remain relatively dry especialy if you are truly single digit like any pro level bodybuild out there

utilization of diuretics happens indeed but mostly pre stage.. most of the prep is done with out diuretics

the larger the bodybuild is.. the more lean muscle mass the bodybuild has.. the more of the RIGHT fda gh and insulina the bodybuild uses.. and ofcourse the more igf he has in his blood.. the better more blown from within.. muscle against skin thinning it.. the more of all that things happen.. the water are circulating within the muscle not outside the muscle..

1 experience with legit kigtropin would teach you that even as amateurs.. you would see what it means to have high level igf in blood directly into the blood as a single digit bodyfat bodybuild

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 06:02:51 AM »

Very interesting yes

But since nobody I know nor myself have experience with this high igf1 its hard to unterstand

This raging metabolism

But insulin use and body making proper use of it is probably a major factor to get all the carbs where they belong

Orhan

• WIZARD
  • Banonymous
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 06:38:01 AM »

Many factors. But also look at the clean sources and he is training twice a day. If I remember his videos right he trains very hard too
Check me out. Naked pics ~~~~~~~> http://gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=22453.0

GET ONNNN IT!

tomgrass

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 01:42:49 AM »

Make simple math 500 carbs is 2000 calories add 200 protein- 2800 calories - so many people here has even higher basic metabolic rate

mrolympia2020

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 03:25:43 AM »

he competes so he gets ultra shredded, from that point he just never lets himself get out of shape, i know for a fact the guy wieghs his food to the gram of protien, ive seen videos hes ocd about it, that with the perfect hormonal enviornment of course, but i would say its the rebounding from 4-5% bodyfat that alows him to do this, if he was 10% and you put him on that diet it would probably look much different

gotta be big
gotta be strong
gotta be ripped

You cruise You lose

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 03:32:55 AM »

He's a fag but he looks good for sure...One of the physiques that I would undoubtedly rather have than my own.
Trust me

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 04:15:08 AM »

Make simple math 500 carbs is 2000 calories add 200 protein- 2800 calories - so many people here has even higher basic metabolic rate
  Nobody is literally zero fat, though, and fat is 9 calories a gram!

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 05:19:21 AM »

Except that Roman eats rather 600-1000gr carbs and around 500-600gr protein

Talked to him a week ago when I was competing at a local show for good half an hour. Guy knows his shit

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 05:16:22 AM »

Talked to him a week ago when I was competing at a local show for good half an hour. Guy knows his shit

You?re german?
I don't touch protein powder shit but I would start taking them every day if I got to drink my shakes out Nicole Wilkins ass post workout she's so fucking fine.

jabeq_eatbig

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2018, 10:09:34 AM »

short acting insulin, no lantus, hgh mutiple shots a day

electrolyte balance

have as little processed foods as possible since that make you bloat due to gut problem

drink water water water, never be dehydrated

no deca, lots of test, tren and mast with controlled e2 levels

for ADVANCED bb?ers who swim in igf,,biggest factor for the bloat is the lantus usage then dbol/suspension

most effective way to gain real mass is also the same - lantus, dbol, suspension.

ofc test stays in 3-5grams range depending  on. weight.

key to lean bulk - igf(by whatever using means), ECA(YES eca on a bulk still works), letro when needed.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2018, 10:17:20 AM »

^lol its also the key to eat 1000 gram carbs..

absolitly igf numbers in blood is everything when it comes to leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanar growth.. the most important thing

only ones who actually used iplex and increlex.. ones who used the stamped batch legit kigtropin back in the day.. only those can understand just how important igf is in bodybuild and fitness and to just grow fibreciously lean.. it just a different animal my friends,,

good posting by the way,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

sabbath10

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2018, 09:11:48 PM »

You?re german?
Yes, his grandfather was an officer in the Wehrmacht
Pages: [1]   Go Up