GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ?Love? advice to all ...let?s hear your input!  (Read 1858 times)

Muscle_nerd00

• Conditional Junior
?Love? advice to all ...let?s hear your input!
« on: April 01, 2018, 11:08:48 PM »

Ahh, we?ve all been in love at one point or another. Some of us were lucky enough to get married to that person...and others...well not so much.  Being in my mid 20?s and spending the past 3-4 years on a girl who I truly believed was the one for me, then getting dumped made me re-evaluate everything of what i believed was and is  ?love.?
The girl was not a whore by any means, good head on her shoulders, did not like to go out clubbing, and supported me on my bodybuilding journey, school, etc.
Once she left me, I gave up lifting and fell into this strange depression. Now some of y?all might think ?grow a pair and suck it up,? but to those of us who have experienced the joy of finding the one...can vouch that it is much easier said than done. 
Here?s so advice that I have for my gh15 brothers that are going through this now, and to anybody experiencing a heartbreak.
1. Sitting here thinking of what an idiot I am for giving up bodybuilding. I tried to cope with the heartbreak through bodybuilding but it just didn?t feel the same...so like an idiot I gave it up.
-as LOJ said...DONT STOP, NEVER STOP bodybuilding...YOU WILL REGRET IT!
Im glad I?m young; I can?t imagine what it would be like if I went through this in my 30s let alone 40s.
2. Words are just words...only believe Actions!
-no matter how much a person tells you they love you, are going to marry you, are going to change for you, etc...only believe actions. Anybody can talk the talk, but can they walk the walk?
3. Don?t stop meeting new people!
-I?m sure anybody in there late 20?s, generally, can vouch for this one...the older you get, the harder it is to meet new people! The amount of genuine humans with a kind  heart and good intentions that walk into your life seems to get smaller and smaller as you get older.
4. Time heals everything.
-Give it time. To some it might seem like it is the end of your Love life  but in the grand scope of everything a heart break is relatively minute. Will it really matter 1 year down the road?

Im here a week back into my bodybuilding routine aka life  staring at my test which has been expired for a year ...and all I can think is...fuck my life, all that wasted time!

-P.S.
If any of you watch south park, butters couldn?t have put it any better!

[/youtube]
https://youtu.be/X-7558NYtwY

Paso85

• WIZARD
Re: ?Love? advice to all ...let?s hear your input!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 01:24:00 AM »

Good point regarding talking the talk and walking the walk, agree.
People often confuse concoction of chemical reactions aka the infatuation period with love . Honeymoon period will only last 6 months to a year and after that , if you have real trust and friendship without dirty secrets but combined with strong sexual attraction , you are a winner .

Don't change who you are for anyone and don't expect them to change either . Love them the way they are or move on.

True love is like a garden . You need to water it , get rid of weeds, cut grass , it takes hard work and effort to make it look nice . As soon as you neglect it , weeds will grow and take over before you even notice ...no more nice and neat flower arrangements , dandelions all over the shop and the grass is dying .

Only kidding , fuck love and pin tren.
There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 03:21:50 AM »

This is the sweetest post ever! Thank you for the advice
Vansville has many insecurities because he is bisexual. I do not judge him for it and neither should you.

Muscle_nerd00

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 03:39:38 AM »

People often confuse concoction of chemical reactions aka the infatuation period with love . Honeymoon period will only last 6 months to a year and after that , if you have real trust and friendship without dirty secrets but combined with strong sexual attraction , you are a winner .

Don't change who you are for anyone and don't expect them to change either . Love them the way they are or move on.

True love is like a garden . You need to water it , get rid of weeds, cut grass , it takes hard work and effort to make it look nice . As soon as you neglect it , weeds will grow and take over before you even notice ...no more nice and neat flower arrangements , dandelions all over the shop and the grass is dying .

For now my motto is...Fuck love, pin expired PRIVATE test lmao.

Muscle_nerd00

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 03:54:03 AM »

This is the sweetest post ever! Thank you for the advice

You?re welcome POWERSHARK! I?m just glad I experienced this at a young age, I can only imagine what it would?ve been like had it been 15 years down the road. You live and you learn! 😎

BenTren15

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 06:06:59 AM »

has any of you finished inside a girl who wasn't on a pill or birth control ?

of course regular sluts excluded although I count them in as I don't want offsprings all over the place lol

l2play`

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 10:04:05 AM »

Great post. Couldn't agree more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQtP_aH13Cw
Not sure if the songs relevant. My morning pump up tune.
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble & the sculptor."

Timmzzy1

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 12:37:47 PM »

of course regular sluts excluded although I count them in as I don't want offsprings all over the place lol
ive worn protection 2 times in my life and never known if the chick was on birth control unless they decided to tell me and ive only gotten one pregnant and that was planned

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 12:54:13 PM »

Almost every time until I was 21+ I never would even have sex if she wasn't on birth control AND I was wearing a condom. Both were required or I wouldn't have sex with them. They would try to convince me "I'm on birth control nothing is going to happen" I didn't trust it.

I am terrified of having a child because I know I would commit myself completely to making sure that child has a great upbringing and childhood at all costs but it would would SEVERELY interfere with alot of my life goals and life trajectory. Me inevitably accepting that would haunt my mind and I don't want to feel resentful towards a child because of a choice I consciously made.

I can't trust any of these whores by their word and I don't trust any of them that they're on the pill. So my logic is that even if they were lying I would still be wearing a condom and that's a good form of birth control...And if she's telling the truth then theres virtually no chance of pregnancy.

Sex is better with no condom...But you know whats better than sex with no condom?? Having sex knowing that theres 0% that the girl is going to get pregnant and you can pound away...I had 2 fairly longterm relationships from my teens with some small breaks and they never wanted me to wear a condom.

None of these girls give a flying fuck. I care and i'll take the step forward to do it..."I will just get an abortion" Yeah right you won't...Fuck you...I don't trust you.

On the other hand...I have probably missed out on some crazy wild, condomless sex I guess...Where birth control was more than enough...And kids are great and I have nothing against having a family.

Just not for me at this time..And I think the pros outweighed the cons for me ^^^
Trust me

BenTren15

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 01:45:52 PM »

I think its time to get into a relationship with a good and responsible girl who I know gets on cycle with this.... It has to be like heaven filling up a beautiful girl who loves to feel owned like a real woman and really wants you inside her

djufo

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2018, 04:13:42 PM »

Wise words from a young man! Good that you have an efficient use of reason. It doesnt get that much different as you get older though LOL. Trust me, TIME FLIES in an UNBELIEVABLE way. I just became 42 the other day. Still single, well, technically divorced many years ago, no kids, definitely DO NOT feel the age nor look my age and definitely have not felt time go by. It goes actually faster that you can perceive it.

Advice to feel and look young, DO NOT drink alcohol, DO NOT smoke marijuana WHICH IS A FUCKING FILTHY DRUG despite all the bullshit these potheads try to come up with like "oh is very healthy it has countless medical benefits" BULLSHIT is all an excuse to get high and dont do anything with their lives. DO NOT do recreational drugs, DO NOT take prescription drugs, DO NOT eat junk food, processed foods, avoid gluten like the plague.

Timmzzy1

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2018, 06:07:59 PM »

Wise words from a young man! Good that you have an efficient use of reason. It doesnt get that much different as you get older though LOL. Trust me, TIME FLIES in an UNBELIEVABLE way. I just became 42 the other day. Still single, well, technically divorced many years ago, no kids, definitely DO NOT feel the age nor look my age and definitely have not felt time go by. It goes actually faster that you can perceive it.

Advice to feel and look young, DO NOT drink alcohol, DO NOT smoke marijuana WHICH IS A FUCKING FILTHY DRUG despite all the bullshit these potheads try to come up with like "oh is very healthy it has countless medical benefits" BULLSHIT is all an excuse to get high and dont do anything with their lives. DO NOT do recreational drugs, DO NOT take prescription drugs, DO NOT eat junk food, processed foods, avoid gluten like the plague.
i agree with everything except avoiding gluten like the plague. its more beneficial to eat just enough not to make yourself sensitive to it. completely getting rid of its worse

BenTren15

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 02:13:37 PM »

Thank you man. You guys here are my idols.

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2018, 02:19:28 AM »

I am terrified of having a child because I know I would commit myself completely to making sure that child has a great upbringing and childhood at all costs but it would would SEVERELY interfere with alot of my life goals and life trajectory.
  The hallmark of a real man.

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2018, 02:46:12 AM »

I am terrified of having a child because I know I would commit myself completely to making sure that child has a great upbringing and childhood at all costs but it would would SEVERELY interfere with alot of my life goals and life trajectory.
  The hallmark of a real man.

Yes!! Utmost respect....

Your child would deserve it....

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 03:06:02 AM »

Hardest thing about having kids are not the kids. It's dealing with your women.
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 04:57:31 AM »

Hardest thing about having kids are not the kids. It's dealing with your women.

Especially DIFFICULT if you have different parenting and disciplinary styles....

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 05:00:21 AM »

Oh yes, and that one only comes to light when they are born.
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

Paso85

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2018, 10:28:44 PM »

^^^Sometimes it feels like fathering two even though i have only one daughter .
On the other hand , I think that balanced approach of a strict father and a bit more lenient and emotional mother is what every child needs for their development, as long as both don't work against each other .

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2018, 10:46:02 PM »

On the other hand , I think that balanced approach of a strict father and a bit more lenient and emotional mother is what every child needs for their development, as long as both don't work against each other .
Good post...what you have described is i think normal. My wife was always softer to my boys than me. If i said anything or got upset i was the Ghoul..the bad man. I knew deep down she was using the mother instinct. Times have changed though when i was a kid i got a good slap if i screwed up no matter what.

BenTren15

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2018, 03:03:21 AM »

Good post...what you have described is i think normal. My wife was always softer to my boys than me. If i said anything or got upset i was the Ghoul..the bad man. I knew deep down she was using the mother instinct. Times have changed though when i was a kid i got a good slap if i screwed up no matter what.

So what do you suggest..? I imagine if I ever have a son with a woman I truly love I will try to teach him the way of the iron from a young age, not to fuck up his growth though, take him to the gym, doing deadlift PRs in front of him, teach him the power of his body and the glory of strength... So that he will learn to love discipline, understand the meaning of trying and rewarding himself without effort, like I do.

I will also take him to work with me If that is possible with my profession, so that he can see what it means to get shit done when it has to be done, to work, how the food we put in our mouths is made.

I think there will be a growth where he will find for himself the fallacy of drugs and all the rest it...

If I have a daughter now...well I've not thought about it so much but I definately need a woman whom I can trust on this subject as much as I trust myself for my son at least. Otherwise I don't think I'm not starting a family to begin with.

Paso85

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2018, 03:20:38 AM »

I think you are a bit naive if you think gym will make a man out of your boy and your partner will take care of bringing up your daughter .

Children regardless of their sex need a strong father figure in their lives and a loving, caring mother. They need the feminine as well as masculine energy. That's why gay marriage and right to adopt is such a fucked up and sick idea , but that's a different subject.

Your kids will follow your path way before they can even lift a 5kg dumbell.

And there's no recipe for bringing up children , but in my opinion, my role as a father is to protect and show them the right path hoping one day it will make it easier for them to make the right choice in life .
And I see discipline as a form of love and guidance . A tool, one of few.

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2018, 03:53:01 AM »

I think you are a bit naive if you think gym will make a man out of your boy and your partner will take care of bringing up your daughter .

Children regardless of their sex need a strong father figure in their lives and a loving, caring mother. They need the feminine as well as masculine energy. That's why gay marriage and right to adopt is such a fucked up and sick idea , but that's a different subject.

Your kids will follow your path way before they can even lift a 5kg dumbell.

And there's no recipe for bringing up children , but in my opinion, my role as a father is to protect and show them the right path hoping one day it will make it easier for them to make the right choice in life .
And I see discipline as a form of love and guidance . A tool, one of few.
All of the guys I know with two moms (more than you think) are very mentally fucked and are 100% of the time pussy liberals even if theyre not mentally fucked which is not often that they arent
Trust me

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2018, 03:39:59 AM »

Personally I think a good father has to make the decisions the rest of the family cannot make, take the shit they cannot take, be the point of reason and when required be the "bad guy".

Personally I got carried away a bit when I first had my kid, trying to be the boss man, the head of the house etc. I am more relaxed now, however ultimately what I say goes, I just don't say what goes very often.

You have to be a farther to your kid, so you need to teach them values and respect, but being too harsh or trying to force you way doesn't work in the long run and generally will back fire on you. IMO it is better to guide the family in what is in their best interest and just encourage you kids to be free thinking and learn to question things and just let them get on with their life, be as happy as they can and enjoy them being kids. Obviously this does not mean spoiling a kid, that is damaging to them, materialism is not what is best to teach to kids, instead work less and spend more time with them doing things.

That's my take on it anyhow.

BenTren15

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2018, 04:22:18 PM »

maybe the worst issue of fathering is your job... how can you guide your kids if you work 12 and 14 hours ED or your job requires you to be far from your home? I imagine all these nice things about the future but It really depends on your line of work.

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2018, 05:49:44 AM »

I quit, set up my own business and now work about 3 days a week so I can be with my kid.

Rockclimber

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2018, 06:11:43 AM »

This is not what I wanted to spend my first post on however being 37 and having been with the same girl for 17 years and having seen a million and one relationships in my life I have an opinion on all this just like everybody else. If your a bodybuilder you know that men cheat, men are quite the whores especially when they're young. The same is true for women. When you put them on a pedestal you are putting yourself up for failure. Women have the same sexual desire that men have and if you are with a woman long-term you will have to face the inevitable fact that she's going to cheat on you at least once. The only women that don't cheat are the ones that are so ugly nobody is knocking down their door to get to them.
Hopefully you've matured enough not to cheat on your girl. Hopefully you've been out in the world and sowed your oats with dozens of women and have filled your physical desires. Because once you get older women won't put up with that s***. The same goes for women however, hopefully they got their Wild Oats out when they were young or you're going to have to deal with a wild woman when she's older. We are all humans and we all want to have fun. If we deny ourselves fun When We Were Young then we're going to have fun when we're older.

If you find a girl that you are madly in love with, and you will know when it happens, don't delay and marry her. The good ones are taken quickly. I got with my girl when she was 21 and I'm glad I stole her away from the world because she's smoking hot, kind, generous, smart, loving and everything a man could want. Sex with her today is better than it was when I first met her. I've been around the block far too many times and I'm embarrassed about the fact that I've been with so many women however being with so many women gives me a perspective on the one I'm with right now and I know that she is by far the best that I will ever be able to achieve.  I can do no better and I know that.

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2018, 10:07:56 PM »

This is not what I wanted to spend my first post on however being 37 and having been with the same girl for 17 years and having seen a million and one relationships in my life I have an opinion on all this just like everybody else. If your a bodybuilder you know that men cheat, men are quite the whores especially when they're young. The same is true for women. When you put them on a pedestal you are putting yourself up for failure. Women have the same sexual desire that men have and if you are with a woman long-term you will have to face the inevitable fact that she's going to cheat on you at least once. The only women that don't cheat are the ones that are so ugly nobody is knocking down their door to get to them.
Hopefully you've matured enough not to cheat on your girl. Hopefully you've been out in the world and sowed your oats with dozens of women and have filled your physical desires. Because once you get older women won't put up with that s***. The same goes for women however, hopefully they got their Wild Oats out when they were young or you're going to have to deal with a wild woman when she's older. We are all humans and we all want to have fun. If we deny ourselves fun When We Were Young then we're going to have fun when we're older.

If you find a girl that you are madly in love with, and you will know when it happens, don't delay and marry her. The good ones are taken quickly. I got with my girl when she was 21 and I'm glad I stole her away from the world because she's smoking hot, kind, generous, smart, loving and everything a man could want. Sex with her today is better than it was when I first met her. I've been around the block far too many times and I'm embarrassed about the fact that I've been with so many women however being with so many women gives me a perspective on the one I'm with right now and I know that she is by far the best that I will ever be able to achieve.  I can do no better and I know that.

Strong first post mate
Trust me

amutu

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2018, 01:20:32 AM »

yeah, I fuckin' hate you  ;D  solid post though.
atm running:

250 mg Sustanon
200 mg Masteron

~70 C, 210 gr P, ~130 gr F, ~2255 KCal/day,
6x weights + 6x20 mins cardio /week

78 Kg, 10 % BF.
Pages: [1]   Go Up