GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pizza is the worst food for health  (Read 2032 times)

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
Re: Pizza is the worst food for health
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2018, 03:15:27 PM »

i love pizza..

gluten free when younger and on lots of hormones,, but all kind of pizzas

loveeeeee it especially when i was on legit kigtropin aka igfbp3 or whatever the fuck was in those stamped vials,,

gh15 approved

Oh man same lol...Ate it almost exclusively for several months...

I saw you talking about some jamaican and mexican food that is rich in calories and nutrients and protein...

I will try to incorporate some more stuff like that and i will add curry which i love as well  :P
Trust me

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2018, 05:06:08 PM »

you want rich food full of calories? go eat german food lol very good food if its authentic restaurant,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2018, 05:39:48 PM »

you want rich food full of calories? go eat german food lol very good food if its authentic restaurant,,

gh15 approved
I can vouch for this..lol.

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2018, 05:46:45 PM »

gh15 approved

German here

Can confirm

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2018, 06:04:11 PM »

gh15 approved

German here

Can confirm
as long as it?s not Currywurst & pommes ...LOL  THere is an Imbiss on every corner here.

Paso85

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2018, 08:58:17 PM »

gh15 approved

German here

Can confirm
as long as it?s not Currywurst & pommes ...LOL  THere is an Imbiss on every corner here.
I love the fischbr?tchen they do in Germany . Literally a bun filled with pickled herring and onions or smoked salmon..can grab it anywhere in town between meals
There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2018, 08:59:33 PM »

Would have loved to have gone to Germany when having a culture was still a thing. Same with France and Italy!
Trust me

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2018, 09:02:37 PM »

I'd rather eat seafood from my hometown:

And if you ever go to Santiago Chile, visit "El Rincon de Azocar".

I grew up eating the very best seafood there is and was impressed by their food, specially the ostiones and machas.

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2018, 09:51:28 PM »

gh15 approved

German here

Can confirm

You grow on tren right kattleboy?
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

HazZzard777

• WIZARD
  • Hands-On
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2018, 10:20:48 PM »

gh15 approved

German here

Can confirm

You grow on tren right kattleboy?

Yes

German Cattlezucht

MAGOBARDO

• Global Elf Mod
  • No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!
    • facebookprofile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2018, 10:35:58 PM »

i DO LIKE GERMAN FOOD ALSO..TOUGH AM BRAZILIAN..BUT, over here we have also, a"chicken-breast and low-fat cheese pizza" that there is a "must"..LOL... I guess even in Italy we have it same taste..LOL
Martial Arts Master with a degree in Functional Training (n BBig-fanatic..!) No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!

bigeyedfish

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2018, 01:07:26 PM »

Pizza play a big role in the bible.

Some gems.

cheeze shoudl be eaten on pizza where it belong,, you want cheeze? go get california chiken bbq pizza and eat,, this is the best pizza for bodybuild

gh15 approved

yes ,, few good pizza i like is california kitchen bbq chikan,, what else i liek let me think,, i like few other i cant remember now ,, i always try to get either no gluten doe or....the bbq chiken pizzas which are amazing to fill up on ,,you can look liek shit at 6% then eat one of those chikan pizza wait for an hour go to do same poses and look  godish ,, this is the power of the pizza on hgh and  ortrenbolona lol

gh15 approved

pizza bagels ,, they are good find in walmart americana cheap too

i just ate 1 bbq pizza and now bagel pizza,, soon to take 5 iu gh,,

life is beautiful

gh15 approved

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2018, 01:10:06 PM »

Some gems.

cheeze shoudl be eaten on pizza where it belong,, you want cheeze? go get california chiken bbq pizza and eat,, this is the best pizza for bodybuild

gh15 approved

yes ,, few good pizza i like is california kitchen bbq chikan,, what else i liek let me think,, i like few other i cant remember now ,, i always try to get either no gluten doe or....the bbq chiken pizzas which are amazing to fill up on ,,you can look liek shit at 6% then eat one of those chikan pizza wait for an hour go to do same poses and look  godish ,, this is the power of the pizza on hgh and  ortrenbolona lol

gh15 approved

life is beautiful

gh15 approved

Haha yes...I actually agree 100% with all of that...For gains and calories it has been great and actually has allowed me to grow further without too much stress...In a sense it's been a savior but i'd say definitely for health...My 2 pizza/day routine definitely took a toll on me...

I will credit alot of that to my lack of vitamins and nutrients aside from the pizza..

But I've learned and the knowledge is valuable to me.
Trust me

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2018, 01:11:13 PM »

^lol these days I also like cheezless pizza.. yesyes lol I order pizza with no cheese or with sprinkles of cheese and extra souce.. and lots of topings lol but yes if you want cheese the place of it is 100% on pizza,, best "junk food" to get your cheese from.. I realy don't consider it junk food.. its realy not junk

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2018, 09:12:14 PM »

^lol these days I also like cheezless pizza.. yesyes lol I order pizza with no cheese or with sprinkles of cheese and extra souce.. and lots of topings lol but yes if you want cheese the place of it is 100% on pizza,, best "junk food" to get your cheese from.. I realy don't consider it junk food.. its realy not junk

gh15 approved

Few slices of pizza messes up my bowels completely
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2018, 02:03:59 AM »

Garlic bread pizza with cheese mmmmmmm
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

thewrongadvices

• WIZARD
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2018, 07:15:07 PM »

I've started making cauliflower crust pizzas. Easy to make, just look it up on YouTube, much healthier, and fits my keto macros.
"the scale weigth can go up or down ...WE BODYBUILD DONT GO BY WEIGHT ON SCALE...we go by LEAN MUSCLE !" GH15

thewizkid

• WIZARD
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2018, 01:25:21 AM »

Pizza Hut and dominos has no trans fat, at least in Canada

Id say desserts are the worst, cake, cheese cake, deep fried fritters etc.

domthemilky

• WIZARD
  • 225 pounds, 5'10
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2018, 04:11:36 AM »

Some gems.

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

life is beautiful

gh15 approved

Haha yes...I actually agree 100% with all of that...For gains and calories it has been great and actually has allowed me to grow further without too much stress...In a sense it's been a savior but i'd say definitely for health...My 2 pizza/day routine definitely took a toll on me...

I will credit alot of that to my lack of vitamins and nutrients aside from the pizza..

But I've learned and the knowledge is valuable to me.

Would you say the drugs allowed you to get away with that sort of diet? Or the mass you hold? You still make improvements with your 5 scoops of whey style of eating? I know you look incredible lol
Currently running
300 mg MTS Test Enanthate EW
25 mg Dbol pre workout

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2018, 04:20:26 AM »

only thing a bodybuild need to do is follow my bible

pizza with no cheese on.. sprinkle some parmsn cheese if you want very lightly on top

eat gluten free pizzas when active career is going.. regular pizza is also good but need to be more in moderation but gluten free can be on a lot if you are on the right hormones it is really good actually when it comes to cheat food

so again 2 conditions

1,, no cheese or very light cheese
2,, gluten free pizza when competitive

you can rebound post stage time on regular pizzas no problem especially first few days,, in fat sometimes its done during! competition

gh15 approved

domthemilky

• WIZARD
  • 225 pounds, 5'10
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2018, 04:59:31 AM »

I much prefer a mixed kebab with onions and lettuce or a nice juicy burger to a pizza anyday. Pizza always made me feel and look shit, the two I mentioned have no impact on how I feel if I stay hydrated :)
Currently running
300 mg MTS Test Enanthate EW
25 mg Dbol pre workout

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2018, 05:06:18 AM »

^those are good too its just that pizza is something more available all over the world this is why its so popular,, so most eat it.. and if you are competitive athletes following my guidelines will keep you in shape while letting you eat pizza,,

gh15 approved

theshreddeda-rab

• WIZARD
  • where your at, there you are
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2018, 05:02:03 AM »

^those are good too its just that pizza is something more available all over the world this is why its so popular,, so most eat it.. and if you are competitive athletes following my guidelines will keep you in shape while letting you eat pizza,,

gh15 approved
hey i remember you mentioning gluten free pizza.. it is possible to make a healthy pizza with some nice organic tomato sauce loaded with organic veggies or not organic idk if it really matters anyway. and if you can figure out a good healthy vegan cheese recipe to make yourself its cheap... (daiya's dairy free is good and low in fat.... i make my own vegan cheese though( secret recipe ;) /// pizza doesnt have to be unhealthy. I have recipes for healthy gluten free pizza, great for gainz, it took me a while to configure a healthy pizza. it is possible.and  instead of regular cheese. VEGAN cheese!

Only benefit of eating the gluten free i believe....../ you get more mass from it . rice flour,, tapioca .  because you can eat much more as its more dense if your a cook and know whats good :)

i cant release the recipe as its not mine etc as the formula is patented :( but i can give advice to anyone interested in eating "dirty foods" while its clean.

So. a gluten free pizza main base rice/tapioca?...with organic sauce, and vegan cheese(no soy) almond, cashew etc..

IM HERE TO TELL YOU HEALTHY PIZZA CAN BE HAD!  :D ;D

anton3196

• WIZARD
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2018, 04:19:56 AM »

are you kidding? italian pizza is wonderfull.. macdonalds is worst food for health

kohl

• WIZARD
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2018, 10:23:19 PM »

What counts is what's in it.

If your pizza is best quality, made from the best ingredients... I only eat pizza from a real Italian pizza restaurant... made before my eyes, ultra thin, fresh quality ingredients...

I LOVE PIZZA.

Thank God I'm a naturally lean guy  ;D
Vanity is the healthiest thing in life (Karl Lagerfeld)

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2018, 11:30:29 PM »

Pizza has to me my number 1 food or at least up there.  Italain pizza made fresh on a outdoor brick oven.... Lovely!!
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up