Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: SUSHI  (Read 2561 times)

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
Re: SUSHI
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2014, 01:38:40 PM »

Biggest sushi bills?
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

Bigsam

• WIZARD
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2014, 03:10:17 AM »

i love salmon, tuna, hamachi sashimi. but my fav are the soft shell crab handrolls. everytime i eat sushi, i always have them. and the tempura prawns too, its pretty oily though lol.

4pennies

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2014, 11:37:07 AM »

Ok I don't think I can responsibly participate in these sushi threads anymore.  I ate it again tonight as my post workout meal after hitting a new bench PR.  I could have bought a couple of packs of Dbol with the money I spent on sushi the last two nights.  Lol.  Plus I need to start saving money for GH dammit!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2014, 12:49:54 PM »

lol
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

phatkat

• JEDI
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2014, 10:58:38 PM »

Biggest sushi bills?

buffet is the name of the game

buffet where they make it fresh tho type place

not sitting out under heat lamps, thats shit

"you body build to live. never live to body build" - Smoofcat

they woudnt ever call it TRAIN if they were not on hormones,, anyone who goes into the vocabulary and uses the word train as in consider himself an ATHLETE ..will stop at absolutely nothing to get better,,

Bigsam

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2014, 11:52:59 PM »

Biggest sushi bills?

buffet is the name of the game

buffet where they make it fresh tho type place

not sitting out under heat lamps, thats shit

you got that right brother. its always buffet when it comes to sushi. if not i'll probably go broke lol.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2014, 12:44:18 PM »

buffet is shit...unless is private personal chef buffet ....sushi shoud never be eaten in buffet unless this buffet cost 100 dolar a plate...thennn yes

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

fellafran

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 09:02:40 AM »

small plate i had today, tasty huh?

alaska and rainbown rolls

magnusvv

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2014, 03:11:44 AM »

Went out for a buffet cheat meal with my coworkers after my competition.  I chose a japanese seafood place to test out these new post competition taste buds I've got.  Tried a bunch of sushi, it was all great, still don't like seaweed though.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but that spicy mayo was yummy

pinupgrrl

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2014, 02:53:27 AM »

Two words. Otoro Sashimi.

The real stuff though, not the regular tuna most places try to pass off as Otoro. Beautiful beautiful fatty tuna belly, melts in your mouth, nectar of the gods.

Ebisu Resaurant in San Francisco, it's exquisite, and most nights they run out so quickly (if they even have it, which they sometimes don't). If you're there they serve some of the most delicious sushi you'll find in the U. S.  :)

Ronz

• WIZARD
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2014, 07:06:24 AM »

DIY chirashi sushi, the gh15 way

I used salmon, sea bream and tuna

Topped it off with pickled ginger and some habanero sauce

(Yes, I'm a n00b and cut the fish in a retarded way but IDGAF lol as I'm the one eating it)

Topped off with seaweed too

So simple yet so good. Wanna make this a regular staple of mine.

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2014, 03:53:23 AM »

I hate you guys
I'm so hungry
And I just ate
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

Ronz

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2014, 05:50:51 AM »

Got some nori sheets and a bamboo rolling mat today so I'll try my hand at making different maki soon

Sticking with good old chirashi for now, but awww man I need to learn how to make stuff like this

Ronz

• WIZARD
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2014, 07:59:34 AM »

So yeah, this shit is WAYYYY harder than it looks

(click to enlarge)

Used salmon, tuna (the lighter pink sashimi is the fatty belly, the red sashimi is the back of the tuna) lemon sole and pan-fried chilli teriyaki mackerel

Made a basic salmon/avocado + tuna/cucumber rolls, as well as a tuna/fried mackerel inside-out roll coated with masago (capelin roe).

Went full-retard when rolling and cutting so the rolls are weird sizes and look silly. Practice makes perfect I guess...but damn, it's not too often that a dish kicks my ass. 

JJJ

• WIZARD
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2014, 06:08:01 PM »

Never like wasabi . Soy sauce don't use often . I eat them without sauce . But sriracha I will try tomorrow .

feelguy86

• Emperor
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2014, 11:07:53 PM »

My family knows me well. Instead of giving me cash for a birthday gift this year I got a $200 dollar gift certificate to the local sushi train. Mmmmm, so much fish to be had.

Ronz

• WIZARD
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2015, 03:13:17 AM »

Got a bit more practice in for a NYE party where we all bring a different dish

Nigiri was cut a little too thick lol...I'll slice it finer next time.

Made enough for 24 people, everyone liked it and people who never tried sushi before (scared of raw fish) also had some and liked it. Think I converted a few people to the sushi side lmao

fellafran

• WIZARD
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2015, 03:27:22 AM »

Got a bit more practice in for a NYE party where we all bring a different dish

Nigiri was cut a little too thick lol...I'll slice it finer next time.

Made enough for 24 people, everyone liked it and people who never tried sushi before (scared of raw fish) also had some and liked it. Think I converted a few people to the sushi side lmao

my friend this looks amazing, YUMMYY!! congrats i think we got a future sushi chef here in the board lol

Ronz

• WIZARD
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2015, 04:54:59 AM »

my friend this looks amazing, YUMMYY!! congrats i think we got a future sushi chef here in the board lol

Dunno about that lol...part of their training involves spending at least 2 years doing nothing but learning how to cook sushi rice properly (used to be 10 years commonly). Shows how importantly they regard the sushi rice.

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2015, 02:05:38 AM »

Just demlosihed some rolls, love this stuff.  Not a fan of the raw fish peices, I need rolls mostly
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

Hoel

• WIZARD
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2017, 06:29:40 AM »

Sushi one the best food on earth if prepared correctly

Dhunt244

• WIZARD
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2017, 11:45:32 PM »

I wish I could afford raw sushi grade ahi tuna and king salmon as my daily fish choice with rice. But alas I cannot. So every once in a while I go to a Japanese restaurant named Makoto and its one price for all you want. So the three best ones are the ahi tuna (not seared), king salmon because it's like butter it almost melts in your mouth with almost no chewing. Perfect no fishy taste at all (that's number one best for me), lastly octopus but it's steamed on rice with little sliver of seaweed. And sometimes just for taste regular sushi rolls but I think it a waste to pay and eat the regular sushi. It's good no doubt but I want the salmon mostly. Also this restaurant do sashimi on cutting boards and have steamed jasmine rice so you can make your owns. As for soy not really. If you do eat it do what Jason Huh does. I choose the lower sodium soy sauce but take wasabi and use just enough soy sauce to make a wetter paste. Dip just a little raw salmon in it. It's good that way.

jolter604

• WIZARD
  • pin that sheesh
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2017, 10:47:39 AM »

Very tadty looking ;D
Pct-shop.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up