GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: how many sexualities are there?  (Read 1884 times)

Atixtman

• WIZARD
Re: how many sexualities are there?
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2018, 04:52:25 AM »

still had Hair on their Pussies when i was a young Buck... ;)

I had a girlfriend 2 years ago that didn't stay clean shaven...I mean she didn't have an all out bush she was mostly trimmed but i was much more attracted to her than a girl that was completely clean shaven...That's the primal nature in me i guess...Sometimes my cock would hit a hair of hers while i was entering her lol...

By no means is a big bush the wave for me...But some hair is actually better than no hair...

A lil hairy with some odor ?  :P. Semi primal

Full hair and full natural odors... full primal
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2018, 09:07:21 AM »

Btw, I don't use "hetero" or "cis" to describe normal, because that puts the abnormal like "gay" and "trans" on the same level as equals... that's like going around declaring that you're "pathogen-free", "cancer-free", "non-autistic", "non-schizopheriac", "STD-free", etc. It should just be assumed as the default, so there's no reason to declare it unless you're hiding something. So even using these words means that you buy into the SJW subversion. I don't need to declare that I'm "hetero", "cis", whatever... I'm just normal, absent of sex related mental illness, like 99% of the population.

Here's a simpler example. When you catch a cold, you tell people that you're sick to take time off from work. But when you're healthy, you never go around telling everyone how healthy you are. The same goes for gays; their behavior proves that they are ill.

this sums it up,,,homoexualy should never be accepted, it hsould always be looked down upon!

I guess
If I get my jollies from a chick
Let's name her shayna
From shayna telling me stomp your fingers feel so good in my ass

How can I judge George from telling Larry he loves his fingers in his butt?

I love my tongue in girls butts
My fingers
My wiener
All girl butt friendly

It's all but love
Some people just like cock b balls on other side of that ass instead of a wet pussy

The key word is judge, you implied you should not judge others, and should feel guilty about it..

This belief has been pushed by the left, the media, pussy society. Judge is to have an opinion by definition. If you can't form an opinion or are afraid til, shame on you. That means others have influenced you to accept all you see and be opinion less. Why would you let others tell you that you are not allowed to have an opinion.....but they are? Fuck them

We judge all that we see, judging is not a crime, you have a right to hold an opinion if you allow others to tell you that you dont, that is cuckish.

nothanksjeff

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2018, 01:23:15 PM »

Btw, I don't use "hetero" or "cis" to describe normal, because that puts the abnormal like "gay" and "trans" on the same level as equals... that's like going around declaring that you're "pathogen-free", "cancer-free", "non-autistic", "non-schizopheriac", "STD-free", etc. It should just be assumed as the default, so there's no reason to declare it unless you're hiding something. So even using these words means that you buy into the SJW subversion. I don't need to declare that I'm "hetero", "cis", whatever... I'm just normal, absent of sex related mental illness, like 99% of the population.

Here's a simpler example. When you catch a cold, you tell people that you're sick to take time off from work. But when you're healthy, you never go around telling everyone how healthy you are. The same goes for gays; their behavior proves that they are ill.

this sums it up,,,homoexualy should never be accepted, it hsould always be looked down upon!

I guess
Let's name her shayna

My fingers
My wiener
All girl butt friendly

It's all but love
Some people just like cock b balls on other side of that ass instead of a wet pussy

The key word is judge, you implied you should not judge others, and should feel guilty about it..

This belief has been pushed by the left, the media, pussy society. Judge is to have an opinion by definition. If you can't form an opinion or are afraid til, shame on you. That means others have influenced you to accept all you see and be opinion less. Why would you let others tell you that you are not allowed to have an opinion.....but they are? Fuck them

We judge all that we see, judging is not a crime, you have a right to hold an opinion if you allow others to tell you that you dont, that is cuckish.

No, not judging is different from feeling guilty. Feeling guilty is dumb, but not judging could just be not caring enough to gather enough info to make a judgment, because you're already too busy doing your own thing and that judging probably isn't worth your time or energy.

I don't actively judge cucks or homos, I just accept that it's the natural order that they will not survive for long. I don't waste energy on them when they are already killing themselves. The laws of nature operate regardless of anyone's opinions. I can go with the flow of nature without needing to hold an opinion. Nature is brutal, unforgiving, and all powerful; it doesn't need the support of my opinions to work the way it always had.
youre welcome,, i think this board is cool ...i just joined too myself not too long ago and i enjoy it ,, hoping to get wizrd soon...

:)

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2018, 01:55:03 PM »

i can't even begin to say how bad gayness is

i mean,,,,,,gays are the most disgusting creatures on the planet

did anyone see this faggot olympian says to mike pence "eat your heart out"

gays are so fucked up in the head, they are obsessed with anyone hwo doesn't like them

they are so angry and bigger that we all recognize them as complete rejects of society

all parents should disown their gay kids

GAYS ARE SUBHUMAN, I HONESTLY DONT THINK THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE OPENLY GAY IT HSOULD BE ILLEGAL, THEY ARE SO OBNOXIOUS AND HATEFUL,,YET THEY CRY ABOUT PEOPLE LIEK ME AND MIKE PENCE

MEMO,,IF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS WOULD JUST ACT NORMAL NO ONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR HIV STATUS AND THE FACT YOUR ANUS BLEEDS EVERY NIGHT

THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN A GAY SUCKING HIS BOYFRIENDS SHIT COVERED DICK IS HOW HIS MENTAL DISEASE MAKES HIM ACT

LOL, GAY ARE OBSESSED WITH CHRISTIANS, YET THEY TRY AND TURN THE TABLES

I WILL NEVER RESPECT HOMOSEXUALS THEY SHOULD BE COMMITTED AS THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ACT LIKE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS

IF THIS POST MAKES ANYONE ANGRY YOU ARE A WEAK SOUL AND YOUR PARENTS SHOULD HAVE WHIPPED YOUR FUCKING ASS WITH A BELT TO MAKE YOU MORE MASCULINE WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY STAND UP AND DENOUNCE THEY SICK FAGGOTS INSTEAD OF WHITE KNIGHT THEM, DEFENDERS OF HOMOS EAT MY SHIT

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2018, 02:01:23 PM »

I guess
Let's name her shayna

My fingers
My wiener
All girl butt friendly

It's all but love

No, not judging is different from feeling guilty. Feeling guilty is dumb, but not judging could just be not caring enough to gather enough info to make a judgment, because you're already too busy doing your own thing and that judging probably isn't worth your time or energy.

I don't actively judge cucks or homos, I just accept that it's the natural order that they will not survive for long. I don't waste energy on them when they are already killing themselves. The laws of nature operate regardless of anyone's opinions. I can go with the flow of nature without needing to hold an opinion. Nature is brutal, unforgiving, and all powerful; it doesn't need the support of my opinions to work the way it always had.

not judging means to not form an opinion, in order to not form an opinion someone would have to activley resist forming an opinion, thus making them a cuck (as they are not forming an opinion because they want to be socially acceptable).  i disagree with you.  forming an opionin does not require efford, or does not consume time that will take someone away from other necessary survival activities or even leisure. if i log on yahoo and see an article about gays adopting kids, even just read the head line, in a snap second i can form an opinion and say "awesome" or "disgusting".  the time it took for me to form that opinion did not take away form any other aspect of my life, because forming an opinion can be done quickly.  i could form a more eduated opinion by actually clicking the article, or i could form an even further educated and backed opinion by doing research and debating with ohers, but the simple most basic first step to take a stance in my mind does not require any time at all.  i actually think it would take more time or a human to try and ingore his natural instinct and convince himself to not form an opinion or think "what is the socially acceptable opinion so i can align mine with this"

now sharing an opinion, or speading it, as i do my opinion on gays could take away from someones time doing other things.  but for the most part if we are on forums such as this we have enough leisure time in our life that we can afford to discuss topics that interest us, anger us, or we want to discuss because the media shoves them down our throats.

i think taking an opinion, aka judging, is as natural to humans as breathing, eating, sex, etc.

so basically what im saying,.....to "not form an opinion" aka judge, requires a level of self-mind control taht is more effortful than forming an opinion.  also, making your opinion align with poltical correctness, which could be resisting your natural instinct opinion, or require researching what is the poltical correct stance, both these measures take more efford then to just quickly form your own opinion without outside influence

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2018, 07:19:18 PM »

gays are so fucked up in the head, they are obsessed with anyone hwo doesn't like them

You're more obsessed with them than them with you.

nothanksjeff

• WIZARD
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2018, 12:11:26 AM »

I guess
Let's name her shayna

My fingers
My wiener
All girl butt friendly

It's all but love

not judging means to not form an opinion, in order to not form an opinion someone would have to activley resist forming an opinion, thus making them a cuck (as they are not forming an opinion because they want to be socially acceptable).  i disagree with you.  forming an opionin does not require efford, or does not consume time that will take someone away from other necessary survival activities or even leisure. if i log on yahoo and see an article about gays adopting kids, even just read the head line, in a snap second i can form an opinion and say "awesome" or "disgusting".  the time it took for me to form that opinion did not take away form any other aspect of my life, because forming an opinion can be done quickly.  i could form a more eduated opinion by actually clicking the article, or i could form an even further educated and backed opinion by doing research and debating with ohers, but the simple most basic first step to take a stance in my mind does not require any time at all.  i actually think it would take more time or a human to try and ingore his natural instinct and convince himself to not form an opinion or think "what is the socially acceptable opinion so i can align mine with this"

now sharing an opinion, or speading it, as i do my opinion on gays could take away from someones time doing other things.  but for the most part if we are on forums such as this we have enough leisure time in our life that we can afford to discuss topics that interest us, anger us, or we want to discuss because the media shoves them down our throats.

i think taking an opinion, aka judging, is as natural to humans as breathing, eating, sex, etc.

so basically what im saying,.....to "not form an opinion" aka judge, requires a level of self-mind control taht is more effortful than forming an opinion.  also, making your opinion align with poltical correctness, which could be resisting your natural instinct opinion, or require researching what is the poltical correct stance, both these measures take more efford then to just quickly form your own opinion without outside influence

Disagreed. Cucks need to align their opinions with political correctness. That's weakness and different from not holding an opinion. When you say you don't hold an opinion and that the cucks are dumb for having an opinion, that hurts them more than if you simply hold the opposite opinion to them. It shows that they aren't even worthy to be judged. And you completely take away their power to use their opinions against you.
youre welcome,, i think this board is cool ...i just joined too myself not too long ago and i enjoy it ,, hoping to get wizrd soon...

:)

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2018, 12:17:58 AM »

This is my take on it...

Cucks tend to gravitate towards the trendy things in society and not just things like clothing styles and talking schemes...

I mean as far as what they'll decide to base their life philosophy on...it will change on the daily as they have no stability lol...Hence the depression and suicide rate of many transgendered, gays and liberal white men...Those are the cucks. Essentially they're just like a tier up from a Beta male. Not in a good way.

A beta male is better than a cuck.

Liberal white males commit more suicide than conservative white men...It's because they have mental diseases and are constantly hypnotized and they're taught to hate themselves.

A beta male is like your average high school guy these days...Completely owned by females..His thoughts, emotions and actions are completely owned by females...He's just a straight bitch...He's easy to sway, he's not a leader...Just a weak bodied bitch..Not necessary a bad person..

Then a cuck is someone like Joe Kennedy...Where he REALLY needs to kill himself...Is a white man himself, but will demonize white men and call them rapists to appease women and the public...Where he'll use school shootings to promote his gun control instead of mentioning any of the victims...He'll do whatever CNN or MSNBC is promoting..He's probably part of the #METOO movement...He wants muslims to destroy his wife in bed while he jerks off to it.

...And he'll do it all with a confident little smirk on his face...

Not knowing that his true calling in life....Is to be hanging from a tree somewhere in the forest..While a group of colored refugees disrespect and run train on his widow wife...Then again that would probably be a dream scenario for him.
Trust me

cakeman

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2018, 06:45:59 AM »

hetero
homo
bisexual
asexual
trisexual
quadrisexual
who gives a fuck

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2018, 10:05:34 AM »

hetero
homo
bisexual
asexual
trisexual
quadrisexual
who gives a fuck

Trensexual?
Decasexual ?
Dbolsexual?
Anavarsexual?
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2018, 01:43:08 AM »

I'm getting a sex change next year but I still love women
Vansville has many insecurities because he is bisexual. I do not judge him for it and neither should you.

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2018, 01:44:40 AM »

cock loves pussy ...end off

serotonin101

• WIZARD
  • honor is the morality of greater men
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2018, 05:58:45 AM »

hetero
homo
bisexual
asexual
trisexual
quadrisexual
who gives a fuck

Trensexual?
Decasexual ?
Dbolsexual?
Anavarsexual?
Oohh I like trensexual lmao. Could definitely be used in a cheeky way.
I may look better than most,  but deep down inside I feel uglier than I've ever been.  With every food weighed, every calorie counted,  every milliliter drawn, I fall further and further from perfection. I have become a beautiful monster.

MonteCarlo

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2018, 06:30:37 PM »

I get a lot of HR emails at work about how much the giant faceless corporation looooooves the GLBTQ2+ community. I refuse to look up what "2+" means.

m314

• WIZARD
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2018, 02:56:19 AM »

I never figured out what the Q was for. What could queer mean that isn't already covered by LGBT?

I don't care what other people do. If someone wants to fuck girls, guys, both, why would it bother me? Adults should be free to decide how to live their own lives if they aren't hurting anyone else.

Vatic

• WIZARD
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2018, 03:46:34 AM »

I never figured out what the Q was for. What could queer mean that isn't already covered by LGBT?

I don't care what other people do. If someone wants to fuck girls, guys, both, why would it bother me? Adults should be free to decide how to live their own lives if they aren't hurting anyone else.

I think the the queer now means people that are curious but not decided. Jeez all these LGBTQ blah blah emails at work and uni do sink in lol

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2018, 01:22:38 PM »

I think there should be a new sexuality

DEGRADING FAGGOTS

WE DONT RESPECT THEM BUT WE GET OFF ON DEGRADING THEM

THIS CAN BE DOIN THINGS LIKE

1. TALKIN DOWN TO THEM ON THE INTERNET
2. PISSING ON A BOTTLLE AND MAKING THEM DRINK IT
3. MAKING THEM FUCK FARM ANIMALS ESP HORSES

I THINK DEGRADING DRUG ADDICTS SHOULD ALSO BE A SEXUALITY

LIKE PAY THEM 2 DOLLARS TO TAKE A CIGERATTE AND BURN IT OUT ON HER TIT

ONLY BLACK ONES, I YOU DO THIS ON A WHITE ONE YOU SHOULD BE SHOT

BUT IT SHOULDNT BE GAY TO WALK UP TO SOME BLACK GAY DRUG ADDICT AND PAY HIM 5 BUCKS TO PULL OUT A GLOCK AND SHOOT A BULLETT INTO THE HEAD OF HIS DICK AND LAUGH

HOW CAN THAT BE GAY?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up