GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The 44 on Swole  (Read 1511 times)

JCA45

• WIZARD
  • From the great white north, eh
The 44 on Swole
« on: January 25, 2018, 03:11:04 AM »

Been watching a lot of videos of his lately. Seems like he's got some solid information on there. Obviously I don't agree with his use of Marijuana/vaping. However, his information on lifting and hormones seems solid. What are your thoughts?

Link to Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEeqjEmpA1YkHcer5KWEJgA

malfeasance

• WIZARD
Re: The 44 on Swole
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 03:16:24 AM »

Checking it out now.   :)

thewrongadvices

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 04:48:54 AM »

Been viewing for a few weeks, seems to talk based on hands on knowledge which is always best. Loads of turds on YouTube sound like they just read stuff on google.
"the scale weigth can go up or down ...WE BODYBUILD DONT GO BY WEIGHT ON SCALE...we go by LEAN MUSCLE !" GH15

JCA45

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 07:20:19 AM »

Been viewing for a few weeks, seems to talk based on hands on knowledge which is always best. Loads of turds on YouTube sound like they just read stuff on google.

Yeah the hands on knowledge is best. Studies are cool but real world application is what I'm after. I know every body reacts different but I like hearing personal experiences from a variety of BIG dudes then using that to guide my first run through things.

BEERnGEAR

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 07:27:26 AM »

Referring to dylan gemeli?... That dudes like 160 lbs semi-lean and claims to have run every compound under the sun while reading his info off google and pushing sarms

44's videos are solid tho a lot of good info on his channel.

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 08:41:33 AM »

I don't think there is any need to listen to a guy anonymously talk at his desk about AAS when you have the best available info on hormones from gh15 at your disposal here on the website. I could see if the person provided some entertainment value but he's not even doing that he's just sitting talking. Might as well sit and talk with someone who knows more.
Trust me

JCA45

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 07:28:31 AM »

I don't think there is any need to listen to a guy anonymously talk at his desk about AAS when you have the best available info on hormones from gh15 at your disposal here on the website. I could see if the person provided some entertainment value but he's not even doing that he's just sitting talking. Might as well sit and talk with someone who knows more.

Don't get me wrong, GH15 is obviously the goto source of information. However, I still like watching something when doing cardio and this is one of the things I watch while doing so. Watching trianing vids, vids on AAS, or watching people cook, it's all just to kill the time and if I can learn while I'm at it I consider it a win.

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Supplementing some hard work"
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 01:15:37 PM »

I follow this guy since day one and tbh he has lots of broscience....

Diet, his infinite workouts, no real information about HGH Globalge, or real cycles applications, from what I have noticed he has a friend that runs an UGL and he gets roids for free.... Also his 24/7 bulky look doesn't promise nothing good.

He runs also a forum.... Nestsofgiants invite only, they will come up with a no invite only forum soon... Let's what they will do....

Tbh I prefer informative scientific people than this guy here.....hands on broscience...

His Dbol only cycle was another broscience thing that lad to nowhere....

For me it's just good entertainment when I do cardio.
-Best regards

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 03:32:37 PM »

Diet, his infinite workouts, no real information about HGH Globalge, or real cycles applications, from what I have noticed he has a friend that runs an UGL and he gets roids for free.... Also his 24/7 bulky look doesn't promise nothing good.

He runs also a forum.... Nestsofgiants invite only, they will come up with a no invite only forum soon... Let's what they will do....

Tbh I prefer informative scientific people than this guy here.....hands on broscience...

who are some of the scientific people you follow ?

stomp15

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 02:57:42 AM »

who are some of the scientific people you follow ?

King trump
And the Jewish dude with wacky hair on ancient aliens
more fame just means more paranoia involved
I done made friends,lost friends,same hour
Tried to use my truths as a means to gain power
Uh,same tricks,same cowards
Why I be like fuck any nigga that aint ours
Never slipping,never threatened
I think they forgetting for a second nonfiction aint a weapon
Pages: [1]   Go Up