GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: shadow banning  (Read 761 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
shadow banning
« on: January 11, 2018, 04:36:35 PM »

and no not on gh15.org lol

what do you think about this shadow baning the deep state is doing on twiter and face books.. pretty much deep state silicon valley engineers.. computer engineers that are all from third world holes.. sitting there and shadow banning you from being able to be seen by other timelines..

I never agreed to write on twister for more than 2 weeks because I felt that thing..

one even had the courage to do it to president Donald trump.. until he was put in place.. but it is much deeper.. it is social and cultural phenomenon run by the fascist sons and daughers of the islamo fascist Nazi surveillance police state son of 1000 whores Hussein Obama,,

what do you fucking think about this shadow banning?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
Re: shadow banning
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:09:55 AM »

What exactly is shadow banning?
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

Fortis

• WIZARD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:35:51 AM »

What exactly is shadow banning?

Essentially filtering content without you knowing.

Reducing your post's reach...

Hiding things from your timeline...

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 02:36:18 AM »

I didn?t know that was a thing
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 06:13:53 AM »

These are private sites. Pretty sure they can design the algorithm as they please.

Every news channel and communication media has done it thru the history of our civilization. A left wing TV station will filter content a certain way, just like a right wing station will do a certain way.

This is not new.

Redis

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 09:04:33 AM »

It?s their business and they can do what they want, but these companies shouldn?t promote their platforms as free speech, open communication forums, if it?s all just a lie. It?s like those engineers said in the project veritas video-if people knew it was going on, it would hurt twitter?s image and reputation. It?s cowardly too because they?re not even telling people they?re shadow banned. They want them to continue using their service without actually being able to...continue believing in the lie and business they promote.  I?m against it personally as I think it goes against the principles the United States was founded on.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 12:30:36 PM »

if trump and the GOP had a brain, they would force california out they would send all homeless to california, start fires, earthquakes, mudlslides, let the politicans continue to ruin it,,,i feel bad there are some good conservatives in that state ,,,,but get the fuck out,,,let them get teh fuck out,,and make california such a hell hole that they are forced to leave the union,,,let mexico annex that third world infested shithole

we dont need it,,,then silicon valley will be gone,,and the fucking democratic party will have trouble winning with out all those third world poopy butt and face votes

california has to be one of the worst places on earth,,,,i call it hell,,,,no offense to those who are conserfative and live there but im sure you know many parts of your state are hell and there is hepatits outbreak and literaly does not represent america

in california passing along HIV is their state sport
HERES HALF OFF SALE ON VASOLINE,,NOW GET BACK IN THE CLOSET,,FAGS!

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 05:20:01 PM »

It?s their business and they can do what they want, but these companies shouldn?t promote their platforms as free speech, open communication forums, if it?s all just a lie.

This is like asking McDonald's to actually tell you what's in those burgers, instead of the "100% beef" crap.

Companies lie all the time, all of them.

Fortis

• WIZARD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 05:41:16 PM »

It?s their business and they can do what they want, but these companies shouldn?t promote their platforms as free speech, open communication forums, if it?s all just a lie.

This is like asking McDonald's to actually tell you what's in those burgers, instead of the "100% beef" crap.

What they define as beef is what I want to know? 

truthseeker

• WIZARD
  • Let's do this
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 05:47:24 PM »

Facebook and twitter adpted the CNN approach: Herd the sheep who actually believe their supposed good intentions while secretly slaughtering anyone who thinks differently.

We're bound to have groups and alternative media forming against - like we on gh15 are, and some other voices scattered across the internet - that but the truth is: most people just prefer staying in the matrix getting fed with bullshit and soylent.
But every year you grow, you will find me bigger. - Aslan (C.S. Lewis's - Chronichles of Narnia)

truthseeker

• WIZARD
  • Let's do this
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 05:48:49 PM »

What they define as beef is what I want to know?

Are you sure you want to know that? lol ;D
But every year you grow, you will find me bigger. - Aslan (C.S. Lewis's - Chronichles of Narnia)

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 05:54:12 PM »

Facebook and twitter adpted the CNN approach: Herd the sheep who actually believe their supposed good intentions while secretly slaughtering anyone who thinks differently.

They all do it. 100% of them...

Some youngsters thinking this is new is funny.

Conservative media has done this since ever. Fox News does it every minute. Wake up, guys.

truthseeker

• WIZARD
  • Let's do this
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 06:05:29 PM »

They all do it. 100% of them...

Some youngsters thinking this is new is funny.

Conservative media has done this since ever. Fox News does it every minute. Wake up, guys.

You're absolutely right. Having control is a huge necessity (for those psycopaths) nowadays with the power that the internet started giving people and both sides of big media do it masterfully.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 09:22:56 PM »

McDonald is one of the worst burgers i ever had,, it is simply uneatable to me.. most other chains are eatable and some are every very good but McDonald is simply so bad i cant eat it,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 09:25:15 PM »

We're bound to have groups and alternative media forming against - like we on gh15 are, and some other voices scattered across the internet - that but the truth is: most people just prefer staying in the matrix getting fed with bullshit and soylent.

yes but the only way to grow it more and more is to let MEMBERS in!

people who wait to get in here shouldn't wait 3 months,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 09:28:49 PM »

fox news does it but fake news cnn msnbc twisters and facebooks pretty much the cursed silicon vally took it to a wholllle new level,,

the corruption in "journalizm" is at all time high and its disgusting,,

i believe in some form of control like vladi putin has on Russia,,

gh15 approved

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2018, 09:39:52 PM »

McDonald is one of the worst burgers i ever had,, it is simply uneatable to me.. most other chains are eatable and some are every very good but McDonald is simply so bad i cant eat it

American McDonald's is the worst thing I have ever tasted. Can't stomach it.

If you ever visit Brazil, try McDonald's here. It's pretty decent compared. The Cheddar McMelt, which Americans don't have, is very tasty. Fries are better too...

Both Wendy's and BK are better than McD in the US. Five Guys is good too for what it is.

I don't really eat fast food these days. As much as I crave it every now and then, I buy the ingredients and make at home from scratch. Doesn't feel the same as ordering and making a mess at the table of some crappy place (it has its charm), but it's just more healthy.

And there's a place here called Madero that I visit sometimes. It's not fast food, it's an upscale restaurant that has burgers. Take a look:

truthseeker

• WIZARD
  • Let's do this
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2018, 11:16:57 PM »

McDonald is one of the worst burgers i ever had,, it is simply uneatable to me.. most other chains are eatable and some are every very good but McDonald is simply so bad i cant eat it

If you ever visit Brazil, try McDonald's here. It's pretty decent compared. The Cheddar McMelt, which Americans don't have, is very tasty. Fries are better too...

Both Wendy's and BK are better than McD in the US. Five Guys is good too for what it is.

I don't really eat fast food these days. As much as I crave it every now and then, I buy the ingredients and make at home from scratch. Doesn't feel the same as ordering and making a mess at the table of some crappy place (it has its charm), but it's just more healthy.

And there's a place here called Madero that I visit sometimes. It's not fast food, it's an upscale restaurant that has burgers. Take a look:

Can confirm. Brazilian here and Madero is the shit. Don't think McD's qualifies as decent, though.  :-\

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2018, 11:26:47 PM »

never eat Burgers much but i do like the odd Kebab ...nice bit of meat in there(i eat chicken) & healthy vegetables...lot of Turks where i live so you can get this no probs.

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2018, 12:18:01 AM »

Can confirm. Brazilian here and Madero is the shit. Don't think McD's qualifies as decent, though.

That's why I wrote "decent compared".

Have you tried American McD? Absolutely nasty.

truthseeker

• WIZARD
  • Let's do this
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2018, 01:10:13 AM »

Can confirm. Brazilian here and Madero is the shit. Don't think McD's qualifies as decent, though.

That's why I wrote "decent compared".

Have you tried American McD? Absolutely nasty.

Nein. But heard it's gross. Had it in China, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Dominican Rep. (come to think of it why the fuck do I still give them a chance, lol) and all tasted like shit to my unevolved taste buds. I'll take your word for it, though.  ;)

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 01:28:50 AM »

I have eaten McDonald's in Chile and Argentina as well.

Chile isn't bad. Sodas over there taste better then here. And here much much better than in the US.

I was there just last month. Love that sandwich they have, chacarero.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 07:11:33 AM »

mcdonalnds,,,mmmmmmm,,,yummy,,,anyone who doesn't like is just a snob,,a food snob,,they think they are too good to eat mcdonalds,,i will eat it all day every day if  could,,taco bell,,wendsy,,popeyes, = crap,,arbys is ok but still crap...i cant even look at a wendys or pop eyes,,their buildings look so stupid i want to barf just looking at them

fuck burger king,,it is ok,,mcdonalds knockoff,,chic filet is the little snob millenials,,what htey eat

MCDONALDS IS KING,,THE GOLDEN ARCHES,,I SEE THEM A MILE AWAY I RESPECT THEM

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 07:14:42 AM »

BK and Wendy's in the US are wayyyy better than McD.

Even Checkers is better.

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2018, 07:41:08 AM »

Checkers shits on McDonalds they even have a Chile burger fucking amazing.   McDonalds is good to people here in Global because they have ate it since they were young and got the happy meal. 

McDonalds is actually shit the bread doesn't even get moldy lol you could throw a McDonalds burger in the fucking woods and ants wouldn't even fucking eat it.  People accept it because its cheap and they think they save money here.

It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 11:18:07 AM »

mcdonlds are worst burgers in the world,, straight out worst.. i realy dotn like the taste and anything about it,,

when in America the best fast food burgers are really hardees if you can get it or wendys which is superb for fast food burgers or checkers or steak and shake and what a burger if in south or 5guys.. they are much much much muchhhhhhhhhhhh better than Mcdonlds which i too would not eat unless was starving

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 01:10:24 PM »

people talke mcdonalds burgers,,i dont eat burgers,,,burgers are nasty,,,,i dont eat hog dogs and burgers,,,hot dogs are shaped like dicks anyone who eats a hot dog is eating something that looks like a dick,,,a burger looks like a chunk of oprahs fat ass

we eat..

1. chicken nuggets with sause ,,amazing food
2. mcdonalds shakes,,very fine shakes,,they are thin and go through te straw
3. fries,,the best fries in the world,,,roayl farms fries are good too but we like mcodnlads friens cuz they are GREASY,,,grease taste good,,snobs say "oh grease is so bad",,i didn't say it was good for people i said it tastes good

we eat

1. mcondalds sundaes

2. the world famous saGlobalge mcmuffin with egg,,,,,people can copy it but its not the same,,,we want grease

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 01:18:07 PM »

All fast food is pretty damn good imo...

Big macs are good....Their nuggets...Really anything i'll eat there...

I always had a broad range of food i like...

I can appreciate a nice steak from a good restaurant...But i wouldn't care as much as most people at settling for mcdonalds without the big bill or the waiting time...
Trust me

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2018, 01:23:14 PM »

mcdonalds invented putting a toy in teh happy meal,,,and others copy!  every fast food is a copy of mcdonalds, they try their business model,,,,there are ghettoo mcdonalds then there are well run mcdonalds,,new ones,,in hte country,,,these are things of beauty

americans,,,real americans,,,love mcdonalds.  LOVE IT LOVE IT!  MY GRANDMA FROM THE SOUTH CALLS IT MACK DONALDS!  SOME CALL IT MICKEY D'S.

THESE OTHER ONES,,WHO CAN EVEN KEEP TRACK OF THEM,,,ARBYS,,ARE DEAD!  WENDYS,,ARE DEAD!  POPEYS,,,,,I ONLY GO INTO THEM TO SHIT!

MCDONALDS IS KING,,MCDONALDS IS ALWAYS PACKED,,,THE ARCHES ARE BEUATIFUL,,,MCDONALDS IS AS AMERICAN AS APPLE PIE! 

MCDONALDS IS THE EQUILVILANT OF 10 MEN STANDING NAKED IN A BAR FULL OF WOMAN,,,MCDONALDS IS THE MAN WHO HAS THE BIGGEST THING.  THEY SEE THAT THING,,,,,,,,THATS ALL THEY WANT,,,MCDONALDS HAS THE BIGGEST THING ON THE BLOCK

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2018, 08:03:22 PM »

Chicken nuggets are basically shredded cardboard with pieces of chicken that normally would end up in the trash bin.

By the way, all the food that you eat at McD, BK, Wendy's and even some restaurant chains in the US are made by MBM Food Corporation. You open a place, get your recipe and MBM will make it for you with the cheapest ingredients and they have the ability to deliver millions and millions of items each day.

Google if you want.

I know a lot about this industry. If you knew 20% of what I know, you'd never eat these again.

You're basically eating lips, ears, feet, tales and skin of animals mixed all sorts of chemicals and fillers like by products of the soy industry and pink slime (you don't want to know what this is).

Again, google if you want.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up