GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tv series thread  (Read 5083 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Tv series thread
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2018, 08:03:41 AM »

^couldn't watch it past the pilot.. I wrote about it here I think somewhere I tthnk in the movie thread or something,,

it may be from one of the same producers but there is only one lost.. I haven't seen on tv anything better in the 1st quarter of the 21st century

I did see archie bunker.. and jack tripper.. and al bundy and all the greats in sitcoms from the 20th century.. 
when it comes to 21st century series on tv.. that spread for years.. lost is numero uno and by far.. infact I think I rated it as the top 5 greatest things in the 1st quarter of the 21st century,,

stranger things comes second indeed..

and dark is solid third

lost is simply amazing,, that series was simply the best I have seen in the 21st century

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2018, 04:45:57 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Hh063ZtsA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Hh063ZtsA</a>

Paso85

• WIZARD
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2018, 06:32:29 PM »

Black mirror on Netflix is good
There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.

theshreddeda-rab

• WIZARD
  • OPINION DOESNT MEAN TRUTH! NUMBER ONE RULE.....
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2018, 11:27:08 PM »

Black mirror on Netflix is good

I can't wait for the next season

theshreddeda-rab

• WIZARD
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2018, 05:37:45 AM »

anything based on Stephen king is good,, i have yet to find anything that wasn't good that was based on ths genious writer,,

gh15 approved
stephen king is a trip amongst himself. he is a genius... i always think how could someone write like that..oh wait,,,, prodigy.. he has produced some amazing pieces of work. Castle rock is amazing. I love the production of stephen king movies. such in depth personalities and stories.... i would hate to have some of his nightmares. or maybe hes resistant haha...i wonder these days who worship satan or who rely on the idea of god... they say genious is a synonym for "JIN"(arabic) and JINIOUS as if their being helped by a "fallen angel of some sort"....... I watched dreamcatcher and the guy who is "special" turns into an alien at the end to fight the other alien.... stephen king=genius.

i highly recommend castle rock, very well directed

gettinghuge

• WIZARD
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2018, 10:36:13 AM »

I'm watching "Bodyguard" from BBC

it's just started so i can't say much.. it seems alright, nothing spectacular though

theshreddeda-rab

• WIZARD
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2018, 05:32:39 AM »

anything based on Stephen king is good,, i have yet to find anything that wasn't good that was based on ths genious writer,,

gh15 approved
stephen king is a trip amongst himself. he is a genius... i always think how could someone write like that..oh wait,,,, prodigy.. he has produced some amazing pieces of work. Castle rock is amazing. I love the production of stephen king movies. such in depth personalities and stories.... i would hate to have some of his nightmares. or maybe hes resistant haha...i wonder these days who worship satan or who rely on the idea of god... they say genious is a synonym for "JIN"(arabic) and JINIOUS as if their being helped by a "fallen angel of some sort"....... I watched dreamcatcher and the guy who is "special" turns into an alien at the end to fight the other alien.... stephen king=genius.

i highly recommend castle rock, very well directed
11.22.63 also by stephen king is looking pretty good.

theshreddeda-rab

• WIZARD
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2018, 02:51:14 PM »

does anyone like the peaky blinders show?

Paso85

• WIZARD
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2019, 05:18:57 AM »

^very much. Slow start but great series. On season 2 atm
There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2019, 02:09:09 PM »

that series Russian doll.. not bad..

I butchered the social engineering that Netflix is doing to humans but overall that series is very funny.. and I watched it all.. it was very good show but again it is social engineering at its best especially the few first episodes

i think many will enjoy this series because eventhough its not really comedy.. its funny! and smart

i have huge issue with Netflix but this series is good to go overall

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2019, 04:08:18 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypZT4lQHoK8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypZT4lQHoK8</a>

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2019, 04:41:30 PM »

^better than dallas? lol

what was better dallas or dynesty? LOL

gh15 approved

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2019, 03:09:51 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDOLoDiOcg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDOLoDiOcg</a>

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2019, 03:12:06 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bii-PIGprv8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bii-PIGprv8</a>

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2019, 03:13:16 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBIgXhiOpeQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBIgXhiOpeQ</a>

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2019, 03:16:20 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEjXPY9jOx8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEjXPY9jOx8</a>

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2019, 04:36:48 AM »

^better than dallas? lol

what was better dallas or dynesty? LOL

gh15 approved

I liked the new Dallas that was on TNT it was kind of like a soap opera lol but it was pretty interesting too bad JR died in real life
Trust me

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2019, 05:06:13 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7K-lk6MnEE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7K-lk6MnEE</a>

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2019, 08:22:00 AM »

can confirm black mirror is great, I usually cant pay attention to any tv serie longer than 20 mins but black mirror is completely different.
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2019, 08:26:34 AM »

^check out Russian doll.. i hated the social engineering going on first few episodes but by mid series it became very good and individuals who can actually act..

very good series from a very very bad platform called Netflix.. i despize Netflix and sadly they have a number very good creations.. like stranger things and this Russian doll.. which makes me even more disgusted

gh15 approved

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2019, 12:20:04 AM »

^check out Russian doll.. i hated the social engineering going on first few episodes but by mid series it became very good and individuals who can actually act..

very good series from a very very bad platform called Netflix.. i despize Netflix and sadly they have a number very good creations.. like stranger things and this Russian doll.. which makes me even more disgusted

gh15 approved

Watched the first episode.  Terrible.  Boring.  Watching some stupid drunk, slutty bitch bang a stranger and do drugs and make sarcastic comments . . . typical American woman.  I don't need to see more of it on TV.  I can see that all around me.  Millions of them.

jsl

• WIZARD
  • 5'9 31yo
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2019, 12:39:43 AM »

haven't watched TV in a long time...but when i was a teenager...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpqffgak7To" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpqffgak7To</a>

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2019, 09:35:13 AM »

gh15 approved

Watched the first episode.  Terrible.  Boring.  Watching some stupid drunk, slutty bitch bang a stranger and do drugs and make sarcastic comments . . . typical American woman.  I don't need to see more of it on TV.  I can see that all around me.  Millions of them.

yes I myself had the feel that I had in the sandbox movie.. but it got much better from then on especially towards the end of the series..

I still don't like the social engineering though have no doubt about it.. that show is social engineering

gh15 approved

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Supplementing some hard work"
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2019, 03:54:42 AM »

gh15 approved

yes I myself had the feel that I had in the sandbox movie.. but it got much better from then on especially towards the end of the series..

I still don't like the social engineering though have no doubt about it.. that show is social engineering

gh15 approved

I have Netflix and isn't that bad.... My gf seen a ton of series.

I liked a lot:
Altered Carbon
Suburra (Maybe is for Italy only)
Continuum
The good place
Punisher
Three between us
La casa de papel
Start trek Discovery (I love Star trek in general)
Van Helsing
Sex Education
Lost in space
Vikings

And many more ..... These are some that I remember.
-Best regards

Timmzzy1

• WIZARD
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2019, 01:46:14 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

I liked a lot:
Altered Carbon
Continuum
The good place
Punisher
Three between us
La casa de papel
Van Helsing
Sex Education
Lost in space
Vikings

im sure if anyone watched the good place on here they come up with some conspiracy theories. I didn?t mind it. Just can?t get past the voice of Eleanor as my daughter loves frozen

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2019, 03:19:04 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15 approved

I liked a lot:
Altered Carbon
Continuum
The good place
Punisher
Three between us
La casa de papel
Van Helsing
Sex Education
Lost in space
Vikings

Vikings was really good
Trust me

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • im just fat / i dont even train
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2019, 08:15:46 PM »

tv serries's are for cucks,, there is no time for a real man to spend sitting on his fat lard ass staring at a lit up screen with made up pictures,,, real man go out and they have a real adventure in the real life
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up