GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BPC 157  (Read 163 times)

Fortis

• Emperor
BPC 157
« on: November 15, 2017, 12:14:37 AM »

Both myself and the GF have been using BPC-157 for 14 days now.

250mcg dosed twice daily AM/PM.

GF has Chrones and within 3 days of using this peptide, her symptoms had all but stopped.  Fantastic result.  We did miss a full day of dosing about 8 days in, which worryingly allowed the practically gone symptoms, to flare up again.  Once we had resumed proper dosing, everything has settled again.  I am tentative about stopping as this may give rise to the symptoms again.

We are going to see out our second bottle, stop and evaluate.

If symptoms return I am contemplating 500mcg dosed twice daily to see if that has a more permanant effect.  My thinking is 250mcg may be supressing the illness causes, but not quite enough to fully initiate the healing process?

Any input appreciated, will keep you updated with results.

djufo

• WIZARD
Re: BPC 157
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 02:18:31 AM »

Well, BPC-157 is a GREAT tool to aid in healing, but the most important part of the treatment is to eliminate the original cause of the problem. You both should know at this point that GLUTEN, is poison. Avoid it like the plague. Also make sure you're supplementing your body every single day with the 90 essential nutrients. Not multivitamins and minerals from walmart, costco or GNC, but real quality micronutrients from third party verified companies.

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 03:38:07 AM »

Well, BPC-157 is a GREAT tool to aid in healing, but the most important part of the treatment is to eliminate the original cause of the problem. You both should know at this point that GLUTEN, is poison. Avoid it like the plague. Also make sure you're supplementing your body every single day with the 90 essential nutrients. Not multivitamins and minerals from walmart, costco or GNC, but real quality micronutrients from third party verified companies.
What nutrients do you think are neccisary?

I?ve been doing
Calcium with magnisium
D3
K2
Beef liver pills
Garlic extract
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

bathmagic

• WIZARD
  • 5.7 78kg
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 01:20:17 PM »

Interesting....

My wife is a coeliac, which is the precursor to Chrones.

Can i get some links of information in relation to this please

learning to tune my body more and more

oylegate

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 01:51:16 AM »

Yea i'd love to find out more too. My GF has really bad IBS and even though she eats a really restricted and controlled diet she still flares up like mad sometimes.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 01:59:54 AM »

What nutrients do you think are neccisary?

I?ve been doing
Calcium with magnisium
D3
K2
Beef liver pills
Garlic extract

60 minerals in liquid colloidal state, trace amounts.
16 vitamins organic, non gmo, plant or whole food derived.
12 amino acids.
2 essential fatty acids.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 02:04:38 AM »

re-reading this thread theres something interesting. While using BPC-157 your symptoms go away. But when you stop it they come back. Well, BPC-157 is not a chemical made to mask symptoms. Im not an expert on this product but as far as I know it speed up the process of healing and repairing tissue in the gut.

Based on that, we know is working because while you use it your symptoms go away. That means that while you're using it, the tissue is healing faster than is damaged. Or damaged and healed fast enough to not suffer from it.

If the symptoms are back when you stop taking it, then I would assume that whatever is causing your issues is still present. I mean tissue is not going to tear apart by itself. Perhaps it would be a good experiment for you to as an experiment, get a very light clean healthy diet for a week while taking BPC-157, then before you skip it for a day, start a long fast. Make sure that by the time you have taken the last BPC-157 shot your gut is already all empty. And see how you feel. Then it would be a matter of elimination process. Trying different foods until somehow one will trigger the whole catastrophe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up