GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BPC 157  (Read 1579 times)

Fortis

• WIZARD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
BPC 157
« on: November 15, 2017, 12:14:37 AM »

Both myself and the GF have been using BPC-157 for 14 days now.

250mcg dosed twice daily AM/PM.

GF has Chrones and within 3 days of using this peptide, her symptoms had all but stopped.  Fantastic result.  We did miss a full day of dosing about 8 days in, which worryingly allowed the practically gone symptoms, to flare up again.  Once we had resumed proper dosing, everything has settled again.  I am tentative about stopping as this may give rise to the symptoms again.

We are going to see out our second bottle, stop and evaluate.

If symptoms return I am contemplating 500mcg dosed twice daily to see if that has a more permanant effect.  My thinking is 250mcg may be supressing the illness causes, but not quite enough to fully initiate the healing process?

Any input appreciated, will keep you updated with results.

djufo

• WIZARD
Re: BPC 157
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 02:18:31 AM »

Well, BPC-157 is a GREAT tool to aid in healing, but the most important part of the treatment is to eliminate the original cause of the problem. You both should know at this point that GLUTEN, is poison. Avoid it like the plague. Also make sure you're supplementing your body every single day with the 90 essential nutrients. Not multivitamins and minerals from walmart, costco or GNC, but real quality micronutrients from third party verified companies.

Try till the end

• WIZARD
  • When in doubt, up the dose.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 03:38:07 AM »

Well, BPC-157 is a GREAT tool to aid in healing, but the most important part of the treatment is to eliminate the original cause of the problem. You both should know at this point that GLUTEN, is poison. Avoid it like the plague. Also make sure you're supplementing your body every single day with the 90 essential nutrients. Not multivitamins and minerals from walmart, costco or GNC, but real quality micronutrients from third party verified companies.
What nutrients do you think are neccisary?

I?ve been doing
Calcium with magnisium
D3
K2
Beef liver pills
Garlic extract
Lawless post.

" i dont know studys chikans and balonie ,, i eat chikens thats what i do with chikens ,," GH15

bathmagic

• WIZARD
  • 5.7 78kg
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 01:20:17 PM »

Interesting....

My wife is a coeliac, which is the precursor to Chrones.

Can i get some links of information in relation to this please

learning to tune my body more and more

oylegate

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 01:51:16 AM »

Yea i'd love to find out more too. My GF has really bad IBS and even though she eats a really restricted and controlled diet she still flares up like mad sometimes.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 01:59:54 AM »

What nutrients do you think are neccisary?

I?ve been doing
Calcium with magnisium
D3
K2
Beef liver pills
Garlic extract

60 minerals in liquid colloidal state, trace amounts.
16 vitamins organic, non gmo, plant or whole food derived.
12 amino acids.
2 essential fatty acids.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 02:04:38 AM »

re-reading this thread theres something interesting. While using BPC-157 your symptoms go away. But when you stop it they come back. Well, BPC-157 is not a chemical made to mask symptoms. Im not an expert on this product but as far as I know it speed up the process of healing and repairing tissue in the gut.

Based on that, we know is working because while you use it your symptoms go away. That means that while you're using it, the tissue is healing faster than is damaged. Or damaged and healed fast enough to not suffer from it.

If the symptoms are back when you stop taking it, then I would assume that whatever is causing your issues is still present. I mean tissue is not going to tear apart by itself. Perhaps it would be a good experiment for you to as an experiment, get a very light clean healthy diet for a week while taking BPC-157, then before you skip it for a day, start a long fast. Make sure that by the time you have taken the last BPC-157 shot your gut is already all empty. And see how you feel. Then it would be a matter of elimination process. Trying different foods until somehow one will trigger the whole catastrophe.

Paso85

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 03:28:33 AM »

I have stopped taking mebeverine prescribed for ibs since I ran bpc157.
And it completely got rid of severe tendonitis in my arm after everything else failed .

This stuff is golden and it should be prescribed by doctors .

There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.

Fortis

• WIZARD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 04:10:01 PM »

60 minerals in liquid colloidal state, trace amounts.
16 vitamins organic, non gmo, plant or whole food derived.
12 amino acids.
2 essential fatty acids.

wHAT BRANDS PLEASE....

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 01:29:03 AM »

I'd like to try this stacked w/TB500 for my pec tear. My right side is so much weaker now and it's getting frustrating. You can see the slight tear in my dp.

Where does it need to be injected for IBS/Chrones?
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

Paso85

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 01:31:14 AM »

I'd like to try this stacked w/TB500 for my pec tear. My right side is so much weaker now and it's getting frustrating. You can see the slight tear in my dp.

I took it sub q as close as possible to the tendinitis and it helped with ibs as a side effect.
Some take it orally for that purpose but it worked for me

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 01:34:10 AM »

I took it sub q as close as possible to the tendinitis and it helped with ibs as a side effect.

Thanks bro! I'm pretty sure I'll give this a shot. Sounds like it does actually work
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

Paso85

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2018, 01:35:55 AM »

^it works wonders

MLE99M

• Fitnessgirl
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2018, 01:48:05 AM »

I tried to use BPC on my wrist to help with the tendonitis, flared up for a day or two wrist felt better overall but the tendon was still very damaged and useless most days. Do you think this is a matter or injecting closer to the tendon?if so is there a special technique for injecting tendons or just go as close as you can?

Paso85

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 01:51:29 AM »

I tried to use BPC on my wrist to help with the tendonitis, flared up for a day or two wrist felt better overall but the tendon was still very damaged and useless most days. Do you think this is a matter or injecting closer to the tendon? so is there a special technique for injecting tendons or just go as close as you can?
Yes , as close as possible , that's what I have been told and it works . And please don't try injecting it directly to the tendon..thats a bad idea .

Just pinch skin and put it in .
Also take care mixing peptides as they can easily be damaged with direct stream if the vial is under pressure .

Fortis

• WIZARD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2018, 01:56:58 AM »

Would injecting it locally actually do anything...

I sub-q mine and it works.

Paso85

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 02:05:00 AM »

it works locally as well as systemically

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20190676

MLE99M

• Fitnessgirl
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 02:08:32 AM »

I tried to use BPC on my wrist to help with the tendonitis, flared up for a day or two wrist felt better overall but the tendon was still very damaged and useless most days. Do you think this is a matter or injecting closer to the tendon? so is there a special technique for injecting tendons or just go as close as you can?
Yes , as close as possible , that's what I have been told and it works . And please don't try injecting it directly to the tendon..thats a bad idea .

Just pinch skin and put it in .
Also take care mixing peptides as they can easily be damaged with direct stream if the vial is under pressure .

Okay, that's good to know.. Thank you very much. I'll try this and see how it works :)

domthemilky

• WIZARD
  • 225 pounds, 5'10
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2018, 04:19:13 AM »

GF has Chrones and within 3 days of using this peptide, her symptoms had all but stopped.  Fantastic result.  We did miss a full day of dosing about 8 days in, which worryingly allowed the practically gone symptoms, to flare up again.  Once we had resumed proper dosing, everything has settled again.  I am tentative about stopping as this may give rise to the symptoms again.

If symptoms return I am contemplating 500mcg dosed twice daily to see if that has a more permanant effect.  My thinking is 250mcg may be supressing the illness causes, but not quite enough to fully initiate the healing process?

Fortis, you got a source for this? I'd like to try it again. My digestive health has improved after cutting out milk and lowering bread intake but still not 100%.
Currently running
300 mg Sychu Tren Enanthate EW
250 mg Sychu TestE EW
50 mg Sychu Winstrol ED
25 mg PG Dianabol preworkout
20 MCG T3 / 100 MCG T4 pharma tab ED
20 mg nolvadex ED
1 mg MT2 3 x a week

Fortis

• WIZARD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2018, 04:22:25 AM »

Fortis, you got a source for this? I'd like to try it again. My digestive health has improved after cutting out milk and lowering bread intake but still not 100%.

Google.co.uk is your friend

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 07:37:01 AM »

Any update on your original post from November of last year?  Krohn's is a horrible disease.

Fortis

• WIZARD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2018, 04:17:47 PM »

Any update on your original post from November of last year?  Krohn's is a horrible disease.

The BPC157 effects either wear off after a while or the issue has flared up once again, albeit no where near as bad.  But there are other external factors that could have caused the recurrance.  The flare ups are a lot more infrequent now as opposed to every single day.

So the BPC157 certainly made massive short term improvements, which seem to taper off slightly after discontinuing use; but overall it does lead to a lasting betterment.

I am going to run another course soon, so I will get more for the gf too.  Probably run a higher dose this time around...
Pages: [1]   Go Up