GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Steps to destroy USofA simplified  (Read 2805 times)

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
Re: Steps to destroy USofA simplified
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2017, 09:05:13 AM »

You still haven't talked about the petrodollar

And I STILL don't see any racism. Gh15 is right on very many things but here he's too sensitive

At least the posts are staying up, that's good

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2017, 09:12:08 AM »

the reason daesh never attacked Israel is because the Syrians of that murderer assad are blocking dawesh from trying to do so.. why? because they know moment daesh did something isreal coming in with the f16 and f15 and maybe even with tanks,, so asad try to prevent itto his best ability,, this is why..

also hamas and hizbola don't want isreal to fuck them up so they wil make sure daesh doesn't do anything.. this is back in the day

now day daesh is bunch of fanatic Islamic kidos on the run who are about to be diminish to the nothingness they supposed to be,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2017, 09:22:09 AM »

the reason daesh never attacked Israel is because the Syrians of that murderer assad are blocking dawesh from trying to do so.. why? because they know moment daesh did something isreal coming in with the f16 and f15 and maybe even with tanks,, so asad try to prevent itto his best ability,, this is why..

also hamas and hizbola don't want isreal to fuck them up so they wil make sure daesh doesn't do anything.. this is back in the day

now day daesh is bunch of fanatic Islamic kidos on the run who are about to be diminish to the nothingness they supposed to be,,

gh15 approved

And who made that happen in Syria?

Not America, not NATO, not Israel.

Russia did

sabbath10

• WIZARD
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2017, 09:27:00 AM »

CIA, Mossad, and Saudis fund isis

That is why they never attack israel

samsdeli811

• WIZARD
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2017, 06:33:45 PM »

What is happening, what the media is doing in USofA

The communist Kingmaker's henchmen did what they are doing with Donald Trump, they did the same with the chaste respected Queen of France, and started the French Revolution, they did the same to murder the Czar's family and muddered millions of godfrearing russians and start the communist revolution in Russia, same way the started the communist revolution in CHina and murdered millions in china, same way the Communist Kingmaker's henchmen killed millions of Orthodeox christians in Eastern Europe and installed puppet governments in Turkey, Ukraine

Almost all the Ruling families of the Middle East are Jewish, they have nothing to do with moslem roots

The Al saud family is a jewish family, same with Al tahini of Qatar, same with Lebanon all puppets installed by the Communist Kingmaker, the common people hate their rulers

The President of Turkey Erodgen is Jewish who pretends to be a Moslem
His son buys the entire oil extracted by ISIS and sells it in international market, why else do you think I say ISIS is the Mercenary Army of Isaeal adn why it attacks only Moslem Nations and never Israel
Is the part of Yinon Plan, the "greater Israel"?

Greater Israel when comes into existence will be the most rutheless and militarily strong to have ver existed on this planet

It will have acess to the Atlantic via the mediterannean, with anoth foot in the Indian Ocean

Once Greater Israel puts its nuclear submarines equipped with intercontinental ballistic missiles with Nuclear warheads in the the Atlantic amd the Indian Oceans, it will become invincible because then every inch of diameter of the planet earth will be in striking range of nukclear warheads

As Isreal comes closer to achiving this goal, the significance of theUSofA will derceease in the scheme of thins and will die a natural cultural and economic death with a span of next 150 years

However, economically, China and India are on the way to become the most economically strong nations my friends, since 1AD to 18th century these two nations had been the top economies of the globe, the development and economic strength you see including the industrial revolution of the west was brought about by the systematic economic and cultural loot of these two nations over a period of 300 years by ofcourse our .
Its all coming a full circle now, what I wrote above you my friends will not find in any of Big brothers monopolized mainstream economic books or media

http://theunbrokenwindow.com/Development/MADDISON%20The%20World%20Economy--A%20Millennial.pdf

trump1

• WIZARD
  • Australia
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2017, 09:57:10 PM »

The antifa movement is evil and violent. I'm pretty sure the only cure for it is force however, look antifa members vs alt right, etc... Lmao

Cure is to remove the source of the disease

Listen to Trump, DONALD "KING" TRUMP

DONALD "KING" TRUMP, listen to what he says very very carefully all of my friends

KING TRUMP has his hands tied, he cannot make full exposes of who is funding this and stuff like knee on the floor, because directly attacking them means he gets killed, he can Make direct accGlobaltions only after he fires 50% of the secret service and hires USof A loving men

Read between the lines of KING TRUMP, when atheletes started taking the knee,,  KING TRUMP said stop going to the games casually, read between the lines, he cannot directly attack the Owners who all are communist and belong to a particular race

He wants the citizens of the United States of America to gain world intrigue, get world knowledge

When he said stop going to NFL games, he meant, MONEY IS GOD FOR tHE OWNER, HIT THE OWNERS POCKET

KING TRUMP has given the directive to the CITIZEN OF AMERICA, hit their pocket

You use force against Antifa, then use force against some other movement, then when will it stop, because Communist Kingmaker has unlimited funds to keep funding these ANTI-National, Anti-White-Chritsian Protests, HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS MOST, tTHE POCKET

TRY IF you have time, TRY WATCH EVERY PUBLIC SPEECH OF KING TRUMP, THE IS THE KING OF THE WHITE CHRITIAN NATION LOVING CITIZEN OF AMERICA,

Every Speech KING TRUMP hints at soultions to the problems, every sppech
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/24/us/politics/trump-calls-for-boycott-if-nfl-doesnt-crack-down-on-anthem-protests.html

FUCKING AMERICAN CITIZEN ACT!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW THE LEADER< FOLLOW TRUMP When he says to boycott,,,,, because that is the soulution

Amazing post.  Now I think of what president said.   Now I understand.  He don't attack owner he work with the citizen.  The citizen if work together more powerful then owners
TRUMP1 SAYS IT HOW IT IS,,,,WHAT IS TRUMP1?  THIS IS,,,WHAT WE CALL IN AMERICA,,,A SHOT CALLER

sabbath10

• WIZARD
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2017, 02:11:35 AM »

What do you think about the idea that we've all been lied to about nuclear weapons?  (ie explosive fission is impossible)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2017, 04:56:48 AM »

this post is full of shared accounts who hate on isreal and try to make America and Israel look like they fuck eachother or Israel fuckign America.. this shit doesn't work.. it can only work in the imaginary minds of the fanatik muslims out there who dream of such thing that will never happen

you got jewish president in the white house.. not even a slight chace or the Hussein Obama regime repeated everr again

instead of generation nothingness hating on israel they should look at the core of the problem and it is fanatik barbatic Islamic terrorism that if gets an allie from black thugs it will be a civil war in the west and the whites that includes the jews among them.. they will win I asuure you that

the neo feminist fascists will go with the "whites" once they get raped and beated very bad by fanatik islamist and the black thugs.. to begin with they will kinda be submissive to the idea of power and strength of dominance from the males of that combo group but with time they will be on the "white" side becaue they will see they are beaten to death.. so they will end up with the so call whites

the so call whites will win because they will never let the thugs and the fanatik islamist get to the nuclear arsenals or to any major positions where it counts..

this is why we work on social and cultural undoing of what the islamo fascist Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores has done

now true I know many of the forums goers are muslims I do know that very well.. I also know the sympathy generation nothingness have twards islam in general but! all that is good and nice on paper when it comes to real world the west is already in a civil war against those 2 groups.. they will grow in numbers becaue they keep on brining kidos to the world in much higher numbers.. but rest assured the so call whites already came to their senses by electing president Donald trump

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

trump1

• WIZARD
  • Australia
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2017, 11:16:52 AM »

this post is full of shared accounts who hate on isreal and try to make America and Israel look like they fuck eachother or Israel fuckign America.. this shit doesn't work.. it can only work in the imaginary minds of the fanatik muslims out there who dream of such thing that will never happen

you got jewish president in the white house.. not even a slight chace or the Hussein Obama regime repeated everr again

instead of generation nothingness hating on israel they should look at the core of the problem and it is fanatik barbatic Islamic terrorism that if gets an allie from black thugs it will be a civil war in the west and the whites that includes the jews among them.. they will win I asuure you that

the neo feminist fascists will go with the "whites" once they get raped and beated very bad by fanatik islamist and the black thugs.. to begin with they will kinda be submissive to the idea of power and strength of dominance from the males of that combo group but with time they will be on the "white" side becaue they will see they are beaten to death.. so they will end up with the so call whites

the so call whites will win because they will never let the thugs and the fanatik islamist get to the nuclear arsenals or to any major positions where it counts..

this is why we work on social and cultural undoing of what the islamo fascist Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores has done

now true I know many of the forums goers are muslims I do know that very well.. I also know the sympathy generation nothingness have twards islam in general but! all that is good and nice on paper when it comes to real world the west is already in a civil war against those 2 groups.. they will grow in numbers becaue they keep on brining kidos to the world in much higher numbers.. but rest assured the so call whites already came to their senses by electing president Donald trump

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Wow this thread is getting better and better.  More truth finally coming out. I feel like the truth is being told now.  No barriers holding people back to tell truth.   
TRUMP1 SAYS IT HOW IT IS,,,,WHAT IS TRUMP1?  THIS IS,,,WHAT WE CALL IN AMERICA,,,A SHOT CALLER

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2017, 12:43:12 PM »

barack husein obama is literally the most evil person on earth,,,,i would pay 1,000 dollars to watch him, his wife, and 2 daughters get their ugly heads chopped off by isis,,,i would stand and cheer and even put an isis flag in my bedroom and worship it for the rest of my life!

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2017, 01:23:10 PM »

I really really really like how LoJ isn't just deleting posts but responding to what he doesn't like so we can see the whole picture

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2017, 01:01:02 PM »

MOD EDIT: no racism. Read the rules

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2017, 01:09:11 PM »

the inner cities are dsigusting,,,we shame them for murder rate,,,but ideally the murder rate should be higher,,,we should arm the gangs with guns to kill eachother,,,also put something in water to make them all sterile,,imagine if we made the cities sterile,,california sterile,,,,all the devil babies that would not be born,,,these fucking liberal scum sucking bsatards are born out of a womb with devil horns on them

THIS IS WHY I 100000% BACK ABORTION,,,,I THINK ABORTION FOR LIBERALS SHOULD BE MANDITORY,,,,PUT THINGS IN TEHIR WATER TO MAKE THEM STERILE AND PUT THINGS IN TEHIR WATER TO HAVE THEM MISCARRIAGE IN CASE THAT DOES NOT WORK

LIBERALS ARE LITERALLY TEH DEVIL,,,HITLERS NAZIS? THOSE GUYS WERE GOOD GUYS COMPARED TO THE LEFT,,ISIS? THEY ARE GOOD GUYS COMPARED TO THE LEFT,,,LIBERALS ARE LITERALLY ON LEVIL WITH RAPISTS ARE FAR AS IM CONCERNED,,I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HTEM,,I WILL INSULT THEM WITH EVERYTHING THEY HAVE,,HAS ANYONE SEEN THE WAY I TALK TO SOME MEMBERS ON HERE?  HOW I GO AFTER THEIR MOTHER,,THEIR KIDS,,THERI FAMILY,,THE VULGARITY I USE?  DOES THIS NOT SHOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT LIBERALS?  PURE HATRED,,I HATE LIBERALS WITH A PASSION AND I WISH THEM NOTHIG BUT DISEASE, SUFFERING, MISERY, POOR HEALTH,,,ETC,,,I DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THEM AS HUMAN,,,TO BE LIBERALS ARE SUBHUMAN,,,I WOULD NOT VOTE AGAINST A LIBERAL HOLOCAUST TO BE HONEST,,,HEY,,,THEY CALL ME HONEST VANSVILLE,,I DO NOT TELL A LIE

stomp15

• WIZARD
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2017, 01:48:16 PM »

'Sigh'
How far we've come.
I don't think I can even call this racist
I'm picking up your brainwaves
They scream to me one word
Boredom
Go get drunk and stupid
Leave Internet stupid to us boring old people
You can return to your shift tomorrow. We have the night crew on lock.
more fame just means more paranoia involved
I done made friends,lost friends,same hour
Tried to use my truths as a means to gain power
Uh,same tricks,same cowards
Why I be like fuck any nigga that aint ours
Never slipping,never threatened
I think they forgetting for a second nonfiction aint a weapon

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2017, 02:11:02 PM »

'Sigh'
How far we've come.
Boredom
Go get drunk and stupid

Faggots like you are the reason we have African human trash flooding Europe

I hope the Jews can eliminate them

sabbath10

• WIZARD
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2017, 12:57:04 AM »

'Sigh'
How far we've come.
Boredom
Go get drunk and stupid

???

stomp15

• WIZARD
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2017, 02:04:12 AM »

'Sigh'
How far we've come.
Boredom
Go get drunk and stupid

Simply put you're a racist piece of shit.
 I despise racists. For me, you're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty.
Wish we could go back to when we could own slaves? You should be banned on the spot. You're th kind of kid I would break his fucking jaw. The kind I'd actually use my anger on and when bloods pouring from your face I'd still be in such a rage I wouldn't stop. I'm a faggot but youre a little bitch whose gotten his ass kicked plenty.
more fame just means more paranoia involved
I done made friends,lost friends,same hour
Tried to use my truths as a means to gain power
Uh,same tricks,same cowards
Why I be like fuck any nigga that aint ours
Never slipping,never threatened
I think they forgetting for a second nonfiction aint a weapon

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2017, 08:05:39 AM »

multiculturaism is a complete failure,,we finally see this in america in 2017,,,the most racist streets,,divided country on earth,,the constant racism from the blacks has pushed whites to their breaking point

whe i say racism i use it in the terms that most poeple use it,,,as by definition,,it does not exisit,,,i should say hatred

the blacks are jealous and hate whites for slavery,,,slavery is pushed down our throats,,we are told white is bad black is good and noble,,eventhough white country music is positive and black music rap is about rape and murder and drugs and bitches and ho's and hating whites

i give much credit to black conservatives and blacks who do not hate whites,,,because from the age of 0 blacks are taught to hate whites,,,and the hatred in their hearts is obvious and incrasing

and the whites are now starting to see this and hate them back,,,it is recipe for a civil war

whites are weak and not barabric enough and have altruism and are brainwashed so about 50% of whites side with blacks and hate their own white race

this hispanics mind their own business and work for the most part but when they see opportunity to harm the white man,,they take it,,,but the hispanics are actually more disgusted by how the blacks act thatn whites,,,because they are not weak cucks like the whites

but anyway,,multiculturalism is very bad,,,it should have never happend,,america was about many great things but the mulitciultralism was not one of them,,the massive immigration was not one of them,,they took it way to far,,,this was not what america was intended to be

this country will not last 100 more years as we knew it the roman empire fell and america will in fact fall also,,into the abyss,,hopefully to be divided into different colonies or countries

in this case russia, china,,india will assume global power,,but that is ok,,,,,,,,it is not russia china and india that are a thrat to people like me,,,,the far left,,,,racist blacks,,white liberals,,,gay agenda,,,are more of a threat ot my rights and safety than any hostile foreign power

sabbath10

• WIZARD
« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2017, 11:09:52 AM »

IF civil war II doesn't happen (which it probably will)

Then the United States will continue its slide into 3rd world status.  Most whites will live in gated communities with electric fences, barbed wire, and armed guards; while the non whites run amok on the 'outside' and commit most violent crime.  At this point, the jews work will be done and they will move onto new host nations such as China, Japan, and Korea.  Although it is unlikely they will be as successful in destroying them.  Asiatic races have less empathy than whites and simply don't give a fuck about starving africans or fags being discriminated against.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2017, 11:42:35 AM »

IF civil war II doesn't happen (which it probably will)

Then the United States will continue its slide into 3rd world status.  Most whites will live in gated communities with electric fences, barbed wire, and armed guards; while the non whites run amok on the 'outside' and commit most violent crime.  At this point, the jews work will be done and they will move onto new host nations such as China, Japan, and Korea.  Although it is unlikely they will be as successful in destroying them.  Asiatic races have less empathy than whites and simply don't give a fuck about starving africans or fags being discriminated against.

this last sentance,,,why do you think this is?  obvious your average white guy,,and there are lots of ghettoo white guys,,would beat the hsit out of your average asian 1 on 1

so why in groups do asians act more like men then these white pussies?

DOES THE WHITE RACE HAVE A BACK BONE?  DOES THE WHITE RACE HAVE A DICK?  DOES THE WHITE RACE HAVE A SET OF MELONS?

THE WHITE RACE HIS BEEN NEUTURED,,,DO YOU SEE ASIANS ADOPT STARVING AFRICAN BABIES?  IS THIS SEXUAL?  DO THEY GET OFF ON THIS? 

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2017, 06:39:40 AM »

'Sigh'
How far we've come.
Boredom
Go get drunk and stupid

???

lol good point i have no idea why jews would do that rofl

ps saying whatever i said before about a certain darker race being better suited to slavery is self evident, fuck's sake today the most slaves are in africa and india, about 30 million of them, heh
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up