GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gh15 what do you think about dennis wolf comeback?  (Read 1603 times)

dman1

• Conditional Junior
Gh15 what do you think about dennis wolf comeback?
« on: September 22, 2017, 05:04:50 PM »

What are his chances of being a top 5 mr O contender again? Dallas dead.. Justin Compton health problems....Kai not competing... I hope Wolf comes back to bring some excitement!

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
Re: Gh15 what do you think about dennis wolf comeback?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 05:32:22 PM »

Dennis looks pretty damn big again ,if surgery wont hold him back at slightest ,  i believe he still has a chance to be top contender , even tough the other guys are improved a lot . Lets see how he looks at Arnolds comeback , might need another good year of training ....
All The Best ....Your Friend sunkus4444

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 05:51:46 PM »

What are his chances of being a top 5 mr O contender again? Dallas dead.. Justin Compton health problems....Kai not competing... I hope Wolf comes back to bring some excitement!

who the fuck cares, they'll keep giving the trophy to the dude with the little clit sticking out of his bellybutton

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 07:03:56 PM »

Compton is fine and will be back shortly

Why wouldn't wolf come back , competing is how these guys make a living
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 08:41:39 PM »

you can ask him he is athlete here.. he may answer you lol we dont give out pro user names though,,

I thnk he look very good and maybe can get in top 6 again.. and who knows.. its not easy when you grow older but if someone can do it it is him,, I can see him top 6 and again never say never.. from top 6 it can jump to top 3 and then everything can happen

if someone can do it.. it is him

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gsxr

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 05:25:16 AM »

who the fuck cares, they'll keep giving the trophy to the dude with the little clit sticking out of his bellybutton

;D

Kman

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 01:39:52 AM »

I would LOVE to see Wolf on stage again, but I just don't see it happening. Even if he does hit the stage, it won't be the same Wolf as before, so I don't think he would have much of a chance at a high placing
I am the hard line that separates determination from insanity.

All posts made by Kman are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 02:57:43 AM »

The wolf is real bodybuild
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

titan79

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 03:29:42 AM »

If the Wolf does see this thread I just want to wish him all the luck in the world, great bodybuilder and fantastic ambassador for the sport. Definitely one of the greats in my eyes.
Live it Large

Gyp10ca

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 12:35:53 PM »

Big fan of Wolf, definitely think he can crack top 6 again but unfortunately is passed his prime so slim chance of ever winning an O.  Really feel bad for the guy though... anyone else agree that he's been robbed by the judges more than anyone?  First getting beat by Jay at 2007 Olympia when he looked his absolute best and then getting beat by Branch not once but twice at the Arnold despite towering over him with a shit ton more muscle (oh, but Branches conditioning blah blah... fuck that, just like Ramy losing to Phil... when you have that much more muscle than another competitor, it should easily beat the slight better conditioning).

Kman

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 11:35:26 PM »

It was nice to see Wolf back on stage, but he will never be the same. The look he used to have is gone and I, sadly, believe he won't get near it again.
I am the hard line that separates determination from insanity.

All posts made by Kman are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
Pages: [1]   Go Up