GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IFBB Pro league splits with IFBB amateur league  (Read 337 times)

oylegate

• WIZARD
IFBB Pro league splits with IFBB amateur league
« on: September 19, 2017, 04:23:26 AM »

Does this mean it will become easier to get a Pro card and it will become meaningless?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: IFBB Pro league splits with IFBB amateur league
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 11:38:07 PM »

it means it will be harder for just any idiot out there to get pro card.. hopefully

too many get professional cards who wouldn't even place top 10 in the 20th century,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 11:48:09 PM »

oh wait I thought yo uwere talking npc and ifbb,, I didn't read it,, the pro leage and amateur leage will give more opportunity for amateurs from all over the world to become profesionals.. not only America and put ifbb as its own powerplant

what I didn't like was that always only American athletes could become pro very easily.. well not always but in the second decade of the 21st century since 2010.. every one and their mama get pro cards competing in the npc and some simply do not deserve it

I still didn't read all the new rules and exactly what they stand for but I don't really care.. I lost respect for the ifbb in general after 2017 o because this is first time I think they truly truly judged it wrong

it was close enough in condition and ramo was just way way way larger for not crowning him as mr o,, this was first time that I completely disagreed with the judges because you do not crown a mr o based on a little deeper cut in the right quad when you got a monster from middle east with just as good as condition and with out the disgusting condom prego looking distorted gut

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

oylegate

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 12:10:37 AM »

That is a good thing then. Coming from Ireland it is an ordeal to turn pro.

And I agree with you Ramy was a clear winner. I asked my girlfriend who know nothing about the sport her opinion and she said Ramy should have one and Phil looked disgusting because of his distended and herniated gut.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 05:56:12 AM »

ofcourse ramo should have won.. it was not a question and he is a good fella very nice person who looked better that night.. same condition as philsulina and much much much! larger

i have the feel its becaue they didn't want muslim holding the title i swear which is disgusting! he is really a very friendly peace loving individual and this is simply wrong to play politics and give lame excuses of little deeper cut in the quad.. give me a break what about the huge disgusting distorted gut on philsulina along with being 50 lean lb SMALLER?

2 bodybuild

very very close to same condition.. pretty much same exact condition depend on what pose they do and what second you look at them

one bodybuild is 50lb larger.. 50 lean lbs.. 50 lb of leannnn tissue larger than the other one..

ofcourse ramo should have won o 2017,, not a question in my mind

you don't win o because you got a little deeper cut in the right quad.. or slightly more detail genetically..

you win! o based on size and condition combo! and yes you win it from the back indeed but ramo was same level and much much muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh larger with pretty much flat mid section for a 299 lb bodybuild.. i say again 298-299lb bodybuild!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Gyp10ca

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 10:58:39 AM »

ofcourse ramo should have won.. it was not a question and he is a good fella very nice person who looked better that night.. same condition as philsulina and much much much! larger

i have the feel its becaue they didn't want muslim holding the title i swear which is disgusting! he is really a very friendly peace loving individual and this is simply wrong to play politics and give lame excuses of little deeper cut in the quad.. give me a break what about the huge disgusting distorted gut on philsulina along with being 50 lean lb SMALLER?

2 bodybuild

very very close to same condition.. pretty much same exact condition depend on what pose they do and what second you look at them

one bodybuild is 50lb larger.. 50 lean lbs.. 50 lb of leannnn tissue larger than the other one..

ofcourse ramo should have won o 2017,, not a question in my mind

you don't win o because you got a little deeper cut in the right quad.. or slightly more detail genetically..

you win! o based on size and condition combo! and yes you win it from the back indeed but ramo was same level and much much muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh larger with pretty much flat mid section for a 299 lb bodybuild.. i say again 298-299lb bodybuild!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
The midsection should have been the kicker.  I don't care if Phil had a bit better definition in the back and quads... he had a gut which is pathetic for his type of build and ruins the illusion.  Ramy was 50lbs heavier with a much tighter midsection... extremely hard to get it this tight at that weight, impressive.  That and the overall size more than makeup for being slight bit worse condition wise.  Arnold 1980 wasn't the most ripped either but fucking dwarfed the competition, hence the win.... same with Ronnie... didn't need to come in perfect condition, size was way too much to contend with.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 08:49:48 PM »

^nah I actualy checked the condition.. it was within this .5% zone where it can go here or there.. the condition was same..

it is the genetics! the genetic build up of the human that is different.. philsulina genetically has deeper line in the quad.. btu this is it..  the condition was in that zone of .5 % difference within this .5% but the size was enormous for ramo..

this was the worst robbery in history of mr o and again I will point twards politics,, ths is my opinion when in reality ramo has absolitly nothing to do with politics

gh15 approved

dman1

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 01:36:01 AM »

^nah I actualy checked the condition.. it was within this .5% zone where it can go here or there.. the condition was same..

it is the genetics! the genetic build up of the human that is different.. philsulina genetically has deeper line in the quad.. btu this is it..  the condition was in that zone of .5 % difference within this .5% but the size was enormous for ramo..

this was the worst robbery in history of mr o and again I will point twards politics,, ths is my opinion when in reality ramo has absolitly nothing to do with politics

gh15 approved
Dont you think the O2 guys maybe carb up Ramy too much in the last 48hrs and he spills over? Hes had much deeper cuts in his quads in some shows than the Olympia this year. The 2015 arnold brazil for example here pictures he is much more seperated than he was at the O with less water.

But i think he should have won as well. Still great V taper at huge size and good condition compared to Phils gut and ruined V taper. For me Mr. O means big arms wide shoulders/V taper and Abs. Like a super hero basically and ramy has that look.
  Im just not sure the Oxygen gym people know what theyre doing the last 48 hours

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 09:39:21 AM »

nah.. he won o 2017.. in the condition he came he looked better than philsulina pre judge and this is with out even talking about philsulina distorted midsection belly gut.. he came in huge.. with flat midsection and dry enough to beat philsulina..

he is genetically different build than philsulina.. he simply won it hands down but took trophee home.. the difference is that philsulina is no dorian and will never be remembered as one of the greats so everyone will remember ramo from this show.. this! is the difference

and future generations will see the name philsulina heath but it will just be a name for them not a legend.. not even if he take home 20 trophees,,

gh15 approved

Pages: [1]   Go Up