GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fenugreek  (Read 1451 times)

Arimac

• Careful who you trust,the devil was once an angel
Fenugreek
« on: September 18, 2017, 11:15:58 AM »

Trigonella foenum-graecum, commonly known as fenugreek, is a popular herb in Arabic regions and India. It has traditionally been used to enhance libido and masculinity.

Fenugreek has also been used to alleviate blood sugar metabolism problems like diabetes.

Fenugreek tea has also been recommended to new mothers to enhance milk production. Though evidence for this claim is limited, it seems to be accurate. One human study has shown that fenugreek supplementation can also enhance testosterone, but since additional evidence shows conflicting results, further evidence is needed to confirm this effect.

Fenugreek?s most well-known compound is 4-hydroxyisoleucine, which works to normalize glucose metabolism. The other compounds, called trigonelline, galactomannan, and trigoneosides, also work together to provide benefits for blood sugar.

Supplementing fenugreek may cause body secretions, including urine, to smell like maple syrup. This is due to a metabolite called sotolon.

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
Re: Fenugreek
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 04:57:26 PM »

I have some of this wondering if I should take it.

Love all the posting bueno
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 02:12:29 AM »

I have some of this wondering if I should take it.

Love all the posting bueno

I took it and the boner you get is literally painful. No fucking joke. Be careful with this shit
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

Dutchbull

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 05:29:37 AM »

Women take it because it?s said to raise prolactin levels. I don?t know if that?s a trait men should be looking for.

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 05:32:10 AM »

Women take it because it?s said to raise prolactin levels. I don?t know if that?s a trait men should be looking for.

Yeah, I researched it a bit more and apparently it lowers DHT veryyyyy severely.

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2018, 05:44:40 AM »

Lmao so glad I didn't take it yet
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2018, 05:46:53 AM »

Lmao so glad I didn't take it yet

Don't. This shit suppresses test and dht, yet its used in many otc test boosters? WTF?

I'm not sure how it works for libido, though. Overtime it will kill it.

Ashwaghanda actually increases dht/testosterone

YouTube soon

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 05:48:19 AM »

https://www.anabolicmen.com/fenugreek-testosterone/

It has a lot of other health benefits. Good for cholesterol and such, but fuck messing with your testosterone

This isn?t the case. Since fenugreek also contains galactagogues which have the distinctive ability to increase prolactin levels, which is why fenugreek is also marketed to women to increase their lactation during pregnancy1,2.

Although men taking fenugreek won?t likely start producing milk, it?s still very much likely that supplementing with the herb can lead to elevated prolactin, which is somewhat detrimental for testosterone production via inhibition of dopamine3. For obvious reasons, the T-booster manufacturers using fenugreek are pretty silent about the issue.

YouTube soon
Pages: [1]   Go Up