GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The detail and quality is gone!  (Read 1228 times)

StudentOfMuscle

• WIZARD
The detail and quality is gone!
« on: September 16, 2017, 11:06:27 PM »

Of course if we compare modern bodybuilding to oldschool the lines of the physiques have changed and some people prefer it, some people dont. but what i want to talk about is the recent years... its like in the last 5 years everyones physique got worst somehow.

Does anyone have an explanation for this? because i dont think the drug aspect has changed that much in the pas 5 years or so.

I wanted to post this video of phil heath to illustrate what im talking about, his physique in 2011 was soooooo much better than now. and i feel that way about most people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xus5NQRmOVA
A little bit of this, a little bit of that

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: The detail and quality is gone!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 11:12:16 PM »

2011 he was on legit kigtropin same as I was on it and quite few others in the top of the sport,, we all were on batch.. stamped batch that let us grow with enhanced lines.. with out blurriness while blowing up beautifully from the inside out.. I don't know what was in legit kigtropin but it let us do it,,

he don't have anywhere else to go after that beside more insulin.. and when legit kigtropin was gone he had to rely on regular fda gh which is good but as you can see with a lot of insulina it deliver a different look and cleanlinss that is not quite there.. as simple as that

legit kigtropin was the top of modern bodybuild.. since then everything went south.. it still look big and thick and huge but NOT! in a marvelous way as simple as that

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

StudentOfMuscle

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 03:43:41 AM »

Thanks for the answer!

Damn, I saw some of your posts on this kigtropin it looks legendary.
All this thing with PEDs being illegal causes so many problems in terms of getting legit stuff or having consistency in products or getting pharma grade products...
lets hope the kigtropin makes a comeback!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 04:36:06 AM »

^kigttropin is fake sugar water crap,,

it was one batch,, stamped batch that came from god knows where.. they had one stamped batch that changed bodybuild forever and that's was the one that brought philsulina to the top and ramp to 2013 ny pro etc.. I named it legit kigtropin since it was in a box with kigtropin sticker on it but rest assure it wasn't the junk bait and switch crap that was given to majority of athletes in the huge scam those ip aka professional scam muscle pulled on us..

legit kigtropin was the name I gave it to distingwish the real deal from that sugar water rubbish,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

StudentOfMuscle

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 07:48:23 AM »

OOOH I see, Thanks for the clarification.

God if only most people were as honest as people on here. wed live in a better world... a Bigger world too haha

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 11:10:22 PM »

Ill add a video to this old thread:

The freaks from different generations. You really get to see how the physiques have changed over the years... From shape all the way to density. It is a bit different now.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaGqEzdRFLM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaGqEzdRFLM</a>

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comerford

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 01:22:13 AM »

Where to buy those pants today?
I really liked to wear them back in the days,but donˋt know if they are still available.
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.   
1 Corinthians 16:13

Phillipians 4.13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaXWvOc7voY
http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=35252.msg963393#msg963393

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 03:27:01 AM »

Is GH15 in that video, DrX?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 11:43:46 AM »

^i can sure guarantee you i didn't end 3rd place.. that's for damn sure,, never been beautiful man with glases.. he was just a bodybuild who rode on the wave of me revealing the truth and not really rode on it but more of liked what i wrote,,

this is by the way the best bodybuild looked.. no comparison to today crap since you see there legit muscle,,

1990-2009 is where its all at really those 20 or so years is where bodybuild achieved its best look most advanced legit muscle look

from dorian to Jason in 2009,,

after that its all wanna bes lol  well not wanna bes but you know what i mean.. its just not it..

some interesting looks like ramo on legit kigtropin in 2013.. but really i don't consider philsulina a bodybuild,, sorry

gh15 approved
lion of Judah 

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2018, 11:59:03 AM »

oh and one more thing.. i never write my name GH15.. GH15.ORG is my site name.. i always write it gh15 because i take it very seriously all the years,, you wont find me writing GH15 in capital unless i meant it to be this way.. or forgot the caps were on in the era computers were still being used 2005 i was on a computer and huge ass dell lap tops lol

always gh15 approved.. always small letters and always ordered it to be this way in any project i was part of along the last 2 decades,,

it is later on in 2014 when i added lion of Judah as the signature under gh15.. i did it because i was so big by then after so many years leading bodybuild and fitness that i felt comfortable to take this name as grand as the title is i felt it was time for me to be recognized as the lion of Judah in every significant posting or when i found it needed.. it really depends on each posting of mine individually sometimes i will only sign it off gh15 approved and sometimes gh15 approved and under it lion of Judah

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

malfeasance

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 07:06:06 AM »

Sorry about the all caps, gh15.  I did notice you write it that way, but never attributed much importance to it until now.  I was thinking 15th place, though, not 3rd, since Nasser  is dead now, and it would be kind of difficult for you to still be writing if you were him, unless more than one person were gh15.

;D  No need to answer unless one day you want to answer.

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 10:42:59 AM »

Sorry about the all caps, gh15.  I did notice you write it that way, but never attributed much importance to it until now.  I was thinking 15th place, though, not 3rd, since Nasser  is dead now, and it would be kind of difficult for you to still be writing if you were him, unless more than one person were gh15.

;D  No need to answer unless one day you want to answer.

Will we ever see any part of gh15? Maybe just a shot of the biceps or calves?
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2018, 02:30:01 PM »

^I am talked about like a god on every site on the internet they really really want to know who I am.. its been 14 years and they are going crazy.. but they also lie tru the teeth.. frustrated beyond belief and make up more redicoulous lies every few months.. used to be every day but now its every few months

I will not risk my family and I refuse to put fake pictures which can easily be put,,

I am very famous off internet and on internet,,

always been one!

the few liars who lie about me deserve to truly be beaten up or as I wished that idiot one more rep from dying board.. I hope he truly break his neck at that point where he remains paralyzed for life.. this would be more suiting for that scam of earth for the lies he put out about me

shared account ::)

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Kman

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2018, 09:15:34 PM »

I enjoy the 212 division because those guys get fucking LEAN. Their division pretty much requires top notch grainy quality. I love it
I am the hard line that separates determination from insanity.

All posts made by Kman are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

mrlozoz

• WIZARD
  • learning to grow
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2018, 08:04:45 AM »

I enjoy the 212 division because those guys get fucking LEAN. Their division pretty much requires top notch grainy quality. I love it

to a degree i agree, but look at derrick this year, so weird, shredded glutes but then looks smooth and round upper body from the front etc, and i also think alot of the 212 have to suck down so bad that they lose alot of shape, especially in the legs, hadi choopan seems to be the only 212 with real quad sweep, and vullioud but hes filled with SEO
"suppressing appetite is just a plus. you would do some real stupid things when you're super hungry. i'm not talking "my stomach is growling", i'm talking "food now or i'll stab you" - buselmo

Kman

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2018, 02:41:42 PM »

to a degree i agree, but look at derrick this year, so weird, shredded glutes but then looks smooth and round upper body from the front etc, and i also think alot of the 212 have to suck down so bad that they lose alot of shape, especially in the legs, hadi choopan seems to be the only 212 with real quad sweep, and vullioud but hes filled with SEO

I agree. I also think 212 is almost "forced" into using more SEO due to the weight limits they have. I would love to have a real talk about the use of SEO in the 212 division versus the open.
I am the hard line that separates determination from insanity.

All posts made by Kman are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
Pages: [1]   Go Up