GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The detail and quality is gone!  (Read 390 times)

StudentOfMuscle

• WIZARD
The detail and quality is gone!
« on: September 16, 2017, 11:06:27 PM »

Of course if we compare modern bodybuilding to oldschool the lines of the physiques have changed and some people prefer it, some people dont. but what i want to talk about is the recent years... its like in the last 5 years everyones physique got worst somehow.

Does anyone have an explanation for this? because i dont think the drug aspect has changed that much in the pas 5 years or so.

I wanted to post this video of phil heath to illustrate what im talking about, his physique in 2011 was soooooo much better than now. and i feel that way about most people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xus5NQRmOVA
A little bit of this, a little bit of that

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: The detail and quality is gone!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 11:12:16 PM »

2011 he was on legit kigtropin same as I was on it and quite few others in the top of the sport,, we all were on batch.. stamped batch that let us grow with enhanced lines.. with out blurriness while blowing up beautifully from the inside out.. I don't know what was in legit kigtropin but it let us do it,,

he don't have anywhere else to go after that beside more insulin.. and when legit kigtropin was gone he had to rely on regular fda gh which is good but as you can see with a lot of insulina it deliver a different look and cleanlinss that is not quite there.. as simple as that

legit kigtropin was the top of modern bodybuild.. since then everything went south.. it still look big and thick and huge but NOT! in a marvelous way as simple as that

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

StudentOfMuscle

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 03:43:41 AM »

Thanks for the answer!

Damn, I saw some of your posts on this kigtropin it looks legendary.
All this thing with PEDs being illegal causes so many problems in terms of getting legit stuff or having consistency in products or getting pharma grade products...
lets hope the kigtropin makes a comeback!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 04:36:06 AM »

^kigttropin is fake sugar water crap,,

it was one batch,, stamped batch that came from god knows where.. they had one stamped batch that changed bodybuild forever and that's was the one that brought philsulina to the top and ramp to 2013 ny pro etc.. I named it legit kigtropin since it was in a box with kigtropin sticker on it but rest assure it wasn't the junk bait and switch crap that was given to majority of athletes in the huge scam those ip aka professional scam muscle pulled on us..

legit kigtropin was the name I gave it to distingwish the real deal from that sugar water rubbish,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

StudentOfMuscle

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 07:48:23 AM »

OOOH I see, Thanks for the clarification.

God if only most people were as honest as people on here. wed live in a better world... a Bigger world too haha
Pages: [1]   Go Up