GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sponsors on social media  (Read 494 times)

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
sponsors on social media
« on: August 24, 2017, 10:33:38 AM »

This has been something on my mind for awhile. We all know the metro flex bust but one guy in particular was named and supposedly under investigation. He goes buy mundos world some how hes involved with Stan efferding and flex and a few other athletes that were blasted all over YouTube for being sponsored.

My question is how come i see athletes openly advertising for him on social media while hes under suspicion and them have also been mentioned already?? Are they just being careless? Something just seems very odd i personally would have counted my blessings im not in prison and stop selling.
powershark can never be banned from gh15.org he is invinsible,, I love this person he is legit he is true to his colors and he love this sit,, he is real gh15er,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: sponsors on social media
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 11:05:04 AM »

you talk about busineses that operate under fake operation of a nutrition company..

I'm surprised you fellas don't get it already..

first I will point to all of you how and why busts like this happen

1,, the company wellness nutrition wasn't really nutrition company.. it was a money loundring operation mainly doing drugs with out having a registered facility.. in other words they were money loundering

2,, this was done during Hussein Obama regime eventhough it never sits well when you have a nutrition store and gymnasium that is actually a money loundring facility for making drugs

3,, the individuals are all much more than hormones.. testosterona is their last problem

4,, no legit athlete would have a registered company.. a big place.. making 10 million dolars and expect everyone to be like okkkkkk they are just good ole athletes doing bench preses.. listen to the number 10 m I l l I o n dollars.. flashy sports cars.. money loundring in a big big way under wellness nutrition.. this is probably also what 5% rich piano was but I'm not sure about it.. I hope for them it wasn't and they are lucky that president Donald trump love the sport but rest assure.. rest fucking assure that if you fucking have a company registered to sell nutrition and big gymnazium.. those by themselves make good money.. and on top of that you lounder money.. 10 million fucking dollars lol.. I mean how do you expect any administration to ignore this?? how?

think about the amount here 10 million dolar in 2 years.. those individuals have money falling out of their ears.. and flash it and truly laughing at the system in a big big way.. how anyone can ignore it?

having a legit company.. and second floor making drugs and selling them? and not only testosterona..

I mean comon.. as much as I cant stand Hussein Obama the islamo fascist.. this is straight out insane..

10 million dolars! read this number 10 million dolars! all loundering.. got to be insane to do it but sadly some are insane and they give sports in general bad name

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 11:12:16 AM »

Well besides that guy that was busted mundo is under suspicion for being the main guy. He still operates and soonsors athletes and they openly tell people to DM him for info on hormones! How in the world does he get away with it? Why the fuck would he still be at it with his name all over the net? Im sure he is being watched and monitored it just doesnt make sense to me.
powershark can never be banned from gh15.org he is invinsible,, I love this person he is legit he is true to his colors and he love this sit,, he is real gh15er,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 11:33:57 AM »

probably trying to bring people like piano.. you got to remember those individual are nto rich from supplement companys lol why do you think in 2010-2011 they all started to gang up on me on gtbig? I disturbed them.. I made noise.. I let athletes know the truth about those so call supplement company scams and they those "companys" took notice.. they hated the fact I explained it to athletes.. hated hated hated it

why do you think we don't have here any protein supplement company advertising? i mean i payed heavy price for telling truth to power,,

this site could have had today 5 diferent protein powder sponsors on it easy.. but we chose the truth over pj and arron type crap

why do you think some on gtbig are so mad at me? I'm talking here half a decade mad at me lol.. hell longer

they are mad because we brought to light this nonsense balonie they tell athletes especially new athletes about supplement and explained what it really takes.. they hates it fucking HATED IT.. ofcourse later the piano came into the scene and the baskin robins and the biobalonie and array of wanna bes,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 11:43:02 AM »

probably trying to bring people like piano.. you got to remember those individual are nto rich from supplement companys lol why do you think in 2010-2011 they all started to gang up on me on gtbig? I disturbed them.. I made noise.. I let athletes know the truth about those so call supplement company scams and they those "companys" took notice.. they hated the fact I explained it to athletes.. hated hated hated it

why do you think we don't have here any protein supplement company advertising? i mean i payed heavy price for telling truth to power,,

this site could have had today 5 diferent protein powder sponsors on it easy.. but we chose the truth over pj and arron type crap

why do you think some on gtbig are so mad at me? I'm talking here half a decade mad at me lol.. hell longer

they are mad because we brought to light this nonsense balonie they tell athletes especially new athletes about supplement and explained what it really takes.. they hates it fucking HATED IT.. ofcourse later the piano came into the scene and the baskin robins and the biobalonie and array of wanna bes,,

gh15 approved
Ya i cant even imagine how much money you costed these guys selling shit supps. Every fucken forum besides here promotes that shit. Personally you saved me thoGlobalnds of dollars i was the guy that walked in GNC and believed everything the guy on hormones was telling me to buy lol.

gh15 approved
Pages: [1]   Go Up