GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: the confederate flag of america!  (Read 537 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
the confederate flag of america!
« on: August 13, 2017, 07:25:16 AM »

generally speaking.. if the islamo fascist didn't remove memorial historical monuments and objects out of public eye.. the violence in America woudnt happen

it is the ISLAMO FASCIST FAULT

it is horrid to kill innocent people I do not agree with it one bit but the insensitivity of the Hussein Obama disgusting regime twards the history of America.. and its symbols.. that! what causes the marches and the violence

i warned about it years ago on this site,,

so while i condem rasizm i also see BAREK HUSSEIN OBAMA AS THE CUPRIT OF THIS! HATE

this is the exact belief of president Donald j trump..

condemning but putting the blame on barek Hussein Obama as simple as that

moving the confederate flag was and is a sin! A SIN! it is taking American history and spitting on it!

price is being payed sadly,,

you have 2 to blame for this

1,, barek Hussein Obama the Kenyan piece of shit islamo fascist police state regime

2,, the fake fraud news media

they were the culprit.. they are the culprit

yes racism is disgusting,, i don't like one bit those neo Nazi attitude and some of the disgusting thing i heard from those idiots but! to spit on the confederate flag of America.. to spit on anyone that is not minority.. to be politically correct like this.. to truly spy against white westerns like Hussein Obama did.. those high crimes and misdemeanors.. are resulting in what you are seeing in the streets

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Beyond the Archetype.
Re: the confederate flag of america!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 07:53:15 AM »

fuck Barack Hussein Obama

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 09:11:18 AM »

I agree, and I also believe the blame goes deeper into these entities. The removal of these statues was ordered for this specific purpose. To create division, chaos and disruption in the country. To overpower the people and take control over them. Since it didn't work because we, the people elected President Trump, today violent rioters FROM BOTH SIDES were trained, organized, paid and deployed by the deep state. Financed by George Soros and black budget, its a false flag operation. To continue creating chaos and trying to derail the Government of the people. There are already MANY reports today of people seeing the same white big vans bringing people in OF BOTH SIDES in separate caravans, both protected with helmets and armed with wooden sticks. ALL this goes down to the deep state, democratic party, hussein obama, george soros, the clintons and all that criminal machinery.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 10:28:18 AM »

i agree,,,great post!  i would suppot the confederate flag before the american flag,,,,,just to piss off liberals!

liberals hate the confederate flag,,thefore,,it is a great thing!

they let blacks and mexicans riot and do not do anything but when some white guys protest,,then counter protestors show up,,,and try and murder them! disgusting!  congrats on these white nationalists or even if they are racist,,,i dont condone racism,,but good for them to stand up to the far left!!

trump1

• WIZARD
  • Australia
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 11:09:50 AM »

National confederate flag
TRUMP1 SAYS IT HOW IT IS,,,,WHAT IS TRUMP1?  THIS IS,,,WHAT WE CALL IN AMERICA,,,A SHOT CALLER

trump1

• WIZARD
  • Australia
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 11:12:34 AM »

I don't know much about this topic.  Would be good to get some more info on It.   Seems to me.  This flag huge importance for the country    Sorry the photo I posted was the first confederation flag   Designed in 1861.   
TRUMP1 SAYS IT HOW IT IS,,,,WHAT IS TRUMP1?  THIS IS,,,WHAT WE CALL IN AMERICA,,,A SHOT CALLER

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 11:35:04 AM »

the north wanted to be indistrialized,,and said fuck farms

the south wanted to keep lots of farming, wasn't for big factories

the south needed slaves to work on the farms

the north said they were going to tell the south what to do, so the south tried to leave the union and turn it into two countries

they (the south) made hteir own flag (the confederate flag)

the north attacked the south,  and said the could not leave the union (and make their own country)

the north won, and freed all the southes slaves

so cucks and many minorities always resented the confederate flag of the south and said it was racist and associate it with whites owning blacks

recently some white racist walked into a black church and shot some blacks (few years ago)

the blacks and anti-white whites (whites who hate whites and side with blacks and minorites against heir own kind) went up in arms and demanted that all confederate flags are taken down, all confederate statues are taken down (to spite whites, especially racist whites)

so now southern whites, white conservatives, are protesting the confederate symbols being taken down because they know it is ust to spite them and slap them across the face

anti-whites showed up to protest the whites who were protesting and fighting them

apparently one of the anti-whites got mistaken for a pro white and his car was attacked by anti-whites, so he salmmed the gas and ran into a crowd of violent anti-whites (basically his own people attacked him, then he attacked them, because they saw white skin and thought he was a pro-white)

the media is making out to be a pro-white attacking anti whites, to continute their anti white narrative

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 11:56:00 AM »

god damn,,,i saw the videos of the brawls,,,this was massive brawls,,i dont know who the alt right was,,and who the antifa was,,,both are mostly white,,,but i hope the alt right were the ones doing the ass kicking,,this shit was brutal!!!  :-*

trump1

• WIZARD
  • Australia
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 12:08:12 PM »

Melania Trump @FLOTUS
?
11h
Our country encourages freedom of speech, but let's communicate w/o hate in our hearts. No good comes from violence. #Charlottesville

Good twitter post here for President Trump wife

trump1

• WIZARD
  • Australia
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 12:10:44 PM »

And thanks vansville.  You really summed it up for me.  Now I get this topic. .  Even in Australia.  We can't take away Australia Day.   This is day when we took country from aboriginals.   It's like in America you can't take confederate flag away     .  So dumb.  If take that flag away might as well get rid of every day lol and every flag.   Such a joke.  History is history. And should always be there     

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 12:57:37 PM »

the 13 stars represent the 13 original colonies.. you know the first states to come later on.. you know those ones who built the nation of America.. you know..  I love saying you know like that Kenyan islamo fascist Hussein Obama every 3 second "youknow" you know you know you know..

in any case those 13 stars represent a lot in American history and those disgusting islamo facists communists simply spit in the face of history

you never ever take down such a flag,, never EVER!

YES the south lost the war everyone knows it.,. yes the union was kept whole everyone knows it.. but! you don't spit at the face of American history and hide it.. that confederate flag doesn't represent rednecks.. it represent the HISTORY of the U N I O N

it takes 2 to tango

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 01:00:47 PM »

apparently one of the anti-whites got mistaken for a pro white and his car was attacked by anti-whites, so he salmmed the gas and ran into a crowd of violent anti-whites (basically his own people attacked him, then he attacked them, because they saw white skin and thought he was a pro-white)

the fucking irony!!!

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 01:02:09 PM »

I agree, and I also believe the blame goes deeper into these entities. The removal of these statues was ordered for this specific purpose. To create division, chaos and disruption in the country. To overpower the people and take control over them. Since it didn't work because we, the people elected President Trump, today violent rioters FROM BOTH SIDES were trained, organized, paid and deployed by the deep state. Financed by George Soros and black budget, its a false flag operation. To continue creating chaos and trying to derail the Government of the people. There are already MANY reports today of people seeing the same white big vans bringing people in OF BOTH SIDES in separate caravans, both protected with helmets and armed with wooden sticks. ALL this goes down to the deep state, democratic party, hussein obama, george soros, the clintons and all that criminal machinery.

the more i think about it, the more this (the bold) seems to be the purpose of importing mass amounts of third-world savages into Europe under the guise of "humanitarianism"

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2017, 01:04:46 PM »

damn,,i just saw the video again,,white white nationalists were fucking up the communists,,the white nationalists had shields,,the communists had some big piece of wood as a shield in masks,,,the white nationalists drove the communists back like 10 feet when the two groups rammed eachother,,,then stomped their shield to the ground!!  fucking weak communist cucks!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2017, 01:10:27 PM »

now people start realizing the damage that criminal Hussein Obama did to America,,

20 years of degraded society and culture.. that took to its worst level by barek Hussein Obama who pretty much caused severe cultural and social damage

baraek Hussein Obama will proabbaly be remembered as worst president in American history.. I cant really think of worse than that maniac

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2017, 01:13:32 PM »

the govenor of virginia,,,a big democrat cuck,,telling white people this is not your country?  to get out?  FUCK HIM,,FUCK HIS MOTHER.  ILL DIG UP HIS DECEASES RELATIVES,,AND BURN THEIR CORPSE,,IFI FELT LIKE IT! 

ID SPIT ON HIS MAMA,,THAT WHORE!  WEAK CUCK!

trump,,is king.  he will get relected,,,YES!  OH YES! 

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2017, 01:14:19 PM »

now people start realizing the damage that criminal Hussein Obama did to America,,

20 years of degraded society and culture.. that took to its worst level by barek Hussein Obama who pretty much caused severe cultural and social damage

baraek Hussein Obama will proabbaly be remembered as worst president in American history.. I cant really think of worse than that maniac

gh15 approved

where did obama come from?  seriously, was he cia, nsa, he was definitely groomed for the position...

somebody with no history, "community organizer", somebody with no independent thought, just an ability to dazzle gullible idiots with pre-written speeches (see him off-script), somebody whose entire schooling was made up (nobody at yale/harvard law, wherever he went, in his apparent class, remembers him)... somebody with no accomplishments prior to presidency...

seriously, which agency is he from??

trump1

• WIZARD
  • Australia
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2017, 01:26:30 PM »

I hope war breaks out.  Sorry some may not like this post.  But fuck it.  I want a war to break out there.  I want Hussain Obama and rotten Clinton to be then liable for all those who died in war.   They to be trialled and hanged in public. Next to that confederation statue.   So they look at it while they hanged.   

trump1

• WIZARD
  • Australia
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2017, 01:28:11 PM »

In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation or sovereign.[1] Historically, treason also covered the murder of specific social superiors, such as the murder of a husband by his wife or that of a master by his servant. Treason against the king was known as high treason and treason against a lesser superior was petty treason. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

This is what. The mayor of Virginia is.  Clinton.  And Obama.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2017, 01:44:58 PM »

the govenor of virginia,,,a big democrat cuck,,telling white people this is not your country?  to get out?  FUCK HIM,,FUCK HIS MOTHER.  ILL DIG UP HIS DECEASES RELATIVES,,AND BURN THEIR CORPSE,,IFI FELT LIKE IT! 

ID SPIT ON HIS MAMA,,THAT WHORE!  WEAK CUCK!

trump,,is king.  he will get relected,,,YES!  OH YES!

that's "criminal terry".. he is Clinton right hand in the 90s.. he is one of the reason we are where we are as world in 2017,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2017, 01:47:55 PM »

god I used to hate his smile and laugh and shining eyes with bright white irish teeth all smiling next to billy.. you could just tell he control the whole damn future of the democratic party right there in his fucking hands,, look what they brought the world.. barek Hussein Obama they brought on the world..

gh15 approved

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2017, 02:04:38 PM »

I hope war breaks out.  Sorry some may not like this post.  But fuck it.  I want a war to break out there.  I want Hussain Obama and rotten Clinton to be then liable for all those who died in war.   They to be trialled and hanged in public. Next to that confederation statue.   So they look at it while they hanged.

this is a good post,,,SPOT ON!  TRUMP1 IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF,,THIS GUY,,GETS IT!  HE HAS ALREADY OWNED POWERSHARK,,,OUR FARLEFT BOARD MORON! 

trump1

• WIZARD
  • Australia
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2017, 03:40:35 PM »

Shark man don't even know his left from his right.  He prob drive on left side of road in America he that stupid . He should go live New Zealand  .   America isn't his place anymore. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2017, 04:14:54 PM »

Shark man don't even know his left from his right.  He prob drive on left side of road in America he that stupid . He should go live New Zealand  .   America isn't his place anymore. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI

just came across this comment on breitbart and whereas before, i'd roll my eyes and sneer in pretentious contempt, now, i totally believe it:

"My first job out of college, back in the '80s, was as a tv news reporter in Washington DC. I'd go out, cover a story, come back to the studio, finish writing it and give it to my editor, who would rewrite it from a liberal perspective. I quit and went to Wall Street. At least the snakes on Wall St self identify as snakes"

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2017, 05:10:36 PM »

whats going on with the fake fraud news media is beyond insanity,,

the many years of politically correcy insanity and the regime of Hussein obma which was police state regime have no doubt about it.. it all broke the west to its core socially and culturally.. it is real bad what that disgraced Kenyan did to the nation of America,,

presidents are pretty much immuned but his regime should stand trial in highest court of the land for high crimes and misdemeanors against western civilization.. specifically the American people,,

it is very bad,, the is real civil war erupting.. it comes small but it grows every time it grows some more..

it is all due to that Hussein Obama who took a democratic party more or less and transformed it to police state communist islamo fascist party..

barek Hussein Obama = the final fall of the west socially and culturally.. ofcourse it started with billy Clinton but the last nail in the coffin was the one who took it to higher octave was that islamo fascist and his racist wife.. Hussein Obama

gh15 approved

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2017, 06:27:33 PM »

gh15 approved

where did obama come from?  seriously, was he cia, nsa, he was definitely groomed for the position...

somebody with no history, "community organizer", somebody with no independent thought, just an ability to dazzle gullible idiots with pre-written speeches (see him off-script), somebody whose entire schooling was made up (nobody at yale/harvard law, wherever he went, in his apparent class, remembers him)... somebody with no accomplishments prior to presidency...

seriously, which agency is he from??

That criminal (obama) was a 32nd degree prince hall freemason when he was sworn into office. Related by blood to Dick Cheney through his White mother.

The criminal is not even a legit US Citizen. He  was born in Hawaii, but under International laws Hawaii is not recognized as a legit US territory. Congress passed a unilateral decree to annex Hawaii as a state to the Union which is technically illegal under international laws. Hawaii was not established as an independent country yet, so we went ahead and just took it with its people and everything LOL. But that same fact makes this retard (obama) an illegal president. He should be in jail with crooked killary in the same cell

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2017, 06:41:37 PM »

In regards to the history of the country, lets remember that the civil war was started by the Democrats. Thats true. Southern Democrats wanted to keep slavery. A republican president, Abraham Lincoln wanted to abolish slavery. Southern Democrats absolutely opposed to this. So they started the war. After the southern democrats lost the war, they created the KKK. A terrorist group with the sole purpose of creating terror in the black community and minorities. Democrats throughout history completely destroyed and devastated the black family which at one point was stronger than the white family.

By tradition, the back community was ALWAYS Republican. Because Republicans abolished slavery and Democrats were, are and will always be the party of terror, slavery, kkk, total control. The reason why so many blacks vote democrat today is due to the big switch. During the great depression in the 30's, the black community was one of the most affected. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, a democrat taking advantage of this situation to take over control of the people, offered a plan full of benefits and "help" to the back community. In desperation, the black community voted democrat against their long tradition of conservative republicans. And this new mentality of voting for "help" and "assistance" was born. The democratic party has made SURE that the black community remains uneducated, or with less education than other communities with the purpose of keeping control over them. Without education, they will always "believe" in "aid" and "assistance" as an act of good faith from those who rule. When in reality the agenda of the ruler is to control the lives of the people.

And that is the exact reason why European governments have opened their borders to let the worst of the world come in. To degrade the society. Because if you have a group of humans united under one flag, values and belief, is unstoppable. And no government will control them. But if you degrade that group infiltrating in between people with different values and different mentality, you make this group fall apart in chaos and weakness. Therefore VERY easy to control. Again, false flag operations. Instigate violence in order to produce counter violence and use as an excuse to accuse and take over control.

WAKE THE FUCK UP. WE MUST STAND AGAINST THE MEDIA WORLDWIDE. THAT IS THE ENEMY NUMBER ONE. ITS A NAZI STYLE FALSE PROPAGANDA.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2017, 01:18:48 AM »

they are making this leftist pig that died out to be a hero,,she was a swine!

this is what liberals get for removing statues just to piss off white people

i am not a fan of nazis,,but if nazis will be solidiers to defend my rights and my skin,,then i support that they do

how sad that in 2017 nazis of all people are a voice of reason in america,,,,sad,,,communistis are scum and should be jailed!

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2017, 02:30:20 AM »

they are making this leftist pig that died out to be a hero,,she was a swine!

this is what liberals get for removing statues just to piss off white people

i am not a fan of nazis,,but if nazis will be solidiers to defend my rights and my skin,,then i support that they do

how sad that in 2017 nazis of all people are a voice of reason in america,,,,sad,,,communistis are scum and should be jailed!

The NAZI soldier was never the problem. The NAZI soldier was a patriot nationalist German who deeply loved his country and believed in his exceptionalism as a German. ANY misleading in the actions of NAZI soldiers, ANY evil commited by Germans, was all responsibility and work of Hitler, the SS and a few NAZI Generals who came up with this atrocity of extermination, discrimination, segregation.

Today, the problem is not the White Nationalist himself. Just like theres nothing wrong with a Black nationalist or any ethnicity/race that is proud of his kind. The problem today, EXACTLY like in the NAZI empire, is number one the NAZI style fake news propaganda like CNN, MSNBC, ABC and others, plus the deep state. This shadow government that goes against our president.

In the days of the NAZI the media and the deep state had the President with them. It was one single organization brainwashing people, distorting the history and the values of Germany.

Today, the deep state and the media DOES NOT HAVE THE PRESIDENT, NOR THE PEOPLE OF THE Global and for that same reason they are relying on dirty tactics like black budget and false flag operations to disrupt the peaceful democratic for the people government of President Trump.

As I have said since before the election, spread the word. Make noise. Talk. Change peoples mind through logic and reason. counter-brainwash. We MUST make sure President Trump is re-elected, and after him one of his sons MUST be our President. We MUST oppress and extinguish the democratic **** terrorist machinery that operates at all levels of government and authorities. And WE WILL clean the house.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2017, 04:08:28 AM »

the confederate flag = teh real american flag

on this day,,after what happened ysterday where government allowed white protestors to be attacked by communists,,,i call for the complete destruction of the progressive movement, the far left, by any means necessary

this means casualties could be in the billions, and billions, and i am for it

this evil communist hateful idealogy is teh work of the devil, no act on earth is too extreme as long as its end goal is to destroy and obliterate the lefist idealogy brought to us by michael moore and barak husein obama
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up