GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is superleague?  (Read 371 times)

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
What is superleague?
« on: August 11, 2017, 09:53:40 PM »

Kai greene leaving IFBB to do superleague.

What is superleague?
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
Re: What is superleague?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 10:46:07 PM »

A mix of crossfit bb and powerlifting . 2 stages , stage one is a full body scan that gets your upper body to waist ratio and lower body to waist ratio and the better you get the better you score . 2nd round is 8 set exercises, you've got x amount of minutes to get 12 reps (in a continuous set) of the heaviest weight you can. Then your weights are added up and compared against your body weight for that rounds score
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 11:53:53 PM »

A mix of crossfit bb and powerlifting . 2 stages , stage one is a full body scan that gets your upper body to waist ratio and lower body to waist ratio and the better you get the better you score . 2nd round is 8 set exercises, you've got x amount of minutes to get 12 reps (in a continuous set) of the heaviest weight you can. Then your weights are added up and compared against your body weight for that rounds score

Nothing physique related?
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

stanozolol

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 10:58:08 AM »

Did you read the stage one part 1 lol? The bigger and wider you are with a small waist the better. But it's a body scan so their is no opinion based judging
Perma-Blast Bulking

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 12:07:26 PM »

Did you read the stage one part 1 lol? The bigger and wider you are with a small waist the better. But it's a body scan so their is no opinion based judging

Looks like I didn't

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 12:40:39 PM »

I saw the clips and it looks stupid. It's all machines and people just bounce the weight off the rack using momentum.

Pretty cringe worthy

Worse than cross fit
John 3:16
Taking break from gh15.

stanozolol

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 02:17:15 PM »

I saw the clips and it looks stupid. It's all machines and people just bounce the weight off the rack using momentum.

Pretty cringe worthy

Worse than cross fit

Yeh they need to sort out the form, the rack deads they move the weight about 5cm and shoulder press it bounces half way back up when they drop it
Perma-Blast Bulking

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 10:54:39 PM »

Pretty cringe worthy

Worse than cross fit

Yeh they need to sort out the form, the rack deads they move the weight about 5cm and shoulder press it bounces half way back up when they drop it

Looks like they only work on the positive portion of the exercise, I ain't going to hate on it yet but I think it promotes bad form and injury risk.

Latman

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 09:05:38 PM »

Im goinng to hate on it
Sorry
Its embarrassing for bodybuilding. Just take the measurements part out of it and do crossfit. That way it is completely seperate and non related to bodybuilding.
However i can see it being a success with how popular crossfit and powerlifting have become the last few years, yet everyone wants to look like a bodybuilder
Gh15 for life

bold_dreams

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 04:28:22 AM »

It's stupid. It needed hype and Kai Greene wanted to be relevant again. This is all.
?People pretend not to like grapes when the vines are too high for them to reach.? - Marguerite de Navarre

stanozolol

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 07:04:00 AM »

Im goinng to hate on it
Sorry
Its embarrassing for bodybuilding. Just take the measurements part out of it and do crossfit. That way it is completely seperate and non related to bodybuilding.
However i can see it being a success with how popular crossfit and powerlifting have become the last few years, yet everyone wants to look like a bodybuilder

It's not bodybuilding related. It's a completely seperate sport, it's not trying to compete with bodybuilding
Perma-Blast Bulking

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 07:06:28 AM »

Im goinng to hate on it
Sorry

It's not bodybuilding related. It's a completely seperate sport, it's not trying to compete with bodybuilding

Nothing will ever be compareable with bbing but that "sport" rewards conditioning.
Pages: [1]   Go Up