GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: shadow man  (Read 1159 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
shadow man
« on: August 04, 2017, 01:25:53 AM »

channel-- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2JbQXeTwEKM-HxRZkfTAw

social blade status-- https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCl2JbQXeTwEKM-HxRZkfTAw

Uploads

Subscribers

Video Views

Country
International 

Channel Type
People 

User Created
Sep 13th, 2016

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfrs9eWMtF0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfrs9eWMtF0</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRG03GOT8O8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRG03GOT8O8</a>

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: shadow man channel
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 01:32:00 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9kHF18qsx4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9kHF18qsx4</a>

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: shadow man
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 02:53:19 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7CE2pRU7ow" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7CE2pRU7ow</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7CE2pRU7ow

to my Israeli friend.. natty shadow lifter.. this is indeed your best video up to date on youtubes from what i was told to watch but!

i must put things in the right content..

Jason icecream indeed didn't touch the money raised for his defense..

the whole full 2000 usd back many years ago did go to dog shelter.. donated with official video by head moderator lean82.. directly by my order

Jason icecream didn't see a dime of this money raised for him and it was truly donated to homeless dogs

ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THIS IS UNDERSTOOD BY ALL!

when it comes to me you guys need to be truthful.. i understand it was many years ago before youtube replaced main stream tv.. but still truth is truth and Jason icecream never seen a dime and all 2000 usd were donated to real shelter in ohio with documented proof presented on that same youtube you are using for your videos

gh15 approved

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 04:39:39 AM »

Yes, I?ve seen a great amount of Jason Blaha exposed content. Natty lifter is doing an amazing job and showing just how sick in the head Bloho is. Blaha has lied about everything, manipulated a community of people and is possibly a danger to society. He?s ?the thing that should be? of fitness. I?m just so surprised how people can actually take his advice seriously. Jason has never displayed any level of physique worthy of it. The 5x5 program he wrote was plagiarized and stolen from the original madcows 5x5

Blaha is pathetic
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 05:36:39 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96EBrIaqphc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96EBrIaqphc</a>

Lol, accidentally hits his dog while lifting and doesn?t even bat an eye. Dog actually cries.

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 01:12:54 PM »

the point of this thread was to make sure everyone knows that the 2000 dolars raized for him truly went for dog shelter in the state of ohio in the united states of America with a  video to match on youtube

it was many years ago but he did not use this money for his court case against Norton so I asked head moderator lean82 to take those 2000 usd and donate them to homeless dogs and he DID

Jason never seen a dime of those 2000 usd

gh15 approved

Scania

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 05:16:39 PM »

Yes, I?ve seen a great amount of Jason Blaha exposed content. Natty lifter is doing an amazing job and showing just how sick in the head Bloho is. Blaha has lied about everything, manipulated a community of people and is possibly a danger to society. He?s ?the thing that should be? of fitness. I?m just so surprised how people can actually take his advice seriously. Jason has never displayed any level of physique worthy of it. The 5x5 program he wrote was plagiarized and stolen from the original madcows 5x5

Blaha is pathetic
He may lie?? but his advice of heavy coumponds for the natty or modest enhanced lifter is good, kinda like that he is an asshole and doesent sell snakeoil
The foolish man
thinks he will live forever
if he avoids battle;
but old age gives
him no peace,
though spears might spare him.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2018, 08:11:29 AM »

the video of the Israeli fella natty liftere who is Israeli due to the accent.. that video is genious but to keep it truthful i had to write it that the 2000 usd indeed went to ohio dog NONE KILL shelter.. with a video on youtube to match it.. it was done during the holidays many years ago earlier in the second decade of the 21st century

Jason icecream never seen a single dime of that money

gh15 approved

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 09:56:45 AM »

Blaha is pathetic
He may lie?? but his advice of heavy coumponds for the natty or modest enhanced lifter is good, kinda like that he is an asshole and doesent sell snakeoil

His lifting advice is terrible, man. I agree with some stuff on the compounds, but everything else he says is stupid.

Blaha says pump training is useless
Says rack pulls are useless and a risk of injury. (I?ve been doing rack pulls for two years and my back has responded extremely well and they never caused me an injury)
Blaha states you only need one working set per exercises, but recommends not going above an RPE of like 75, lol
Blaha says machines have no use
Also that direct arm training and most isolation work is not needed.... LMAO

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 01:14:44 PM »

i believe he still member here I haven't checked his accounts o forgot the username but I belive he still is..

its amazing how he never said a bad word about me ever! this is admirable not many like that around

look how many filts moment something doesn't go their way..  gh15 this gh15 that.. and he never said a bad word about me ever!.. infact he came to me like a man telling me gh15 I started a chanell on youtube that has many followers etc

gh15 approved

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2018, 01:58:41 PM »

i believe he still member here I haven't checked his accounts o forgot the username but I belive he still is..

its amazing how he never said a bad word about me ever! this is admirable not many like that around

look how many filts moment something doesn't go their way..  gh15 this gh15 that.. and he never said a bad word about me ever!.. infact he came to me like a man telling me gh15 I started a chanell on youtube that has many followers etc

gh15 approved

Get a YouTube account and achieve a big following on social media.

Her will then call you out 100%. Notice , he creates clickbait to further his views.

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2018, 02:35:10 PM »

why should I get a youtube account and have a youtube? i already have the biggest following in history of bodybuild and fitness in the minds (and hearts in some cases) of people and in the legit history pages of planet earth..

i had in my life all the following i need for 10 life times

some people here forget how long I been around way before ther were youtubes twiters and face books..

when I came along there was my space lol i don't know if the generation today even remember it..  face book was in its diapers literally.. today its a different world comparing to when I started it all,, different era,,

when i started gh15 lol i used a dsl lol i am not joking.. dsl plugged to the telephone line.. im a very long time dinosaur whos known by all even if they don't say they do.. trust me they do lol

its like you going to ask al pacino to do movie with the idiot grade z actors of now days.. just not worth it

but Jason icecream was man enough to come to me and tell me a b c and i liked it.. some here just disappeared when i know very well (i just keep quiet about it) that they are around just as active as ever : )

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 03:53:20 PM »

why should I get a youtube account and have a youtube? i already have the biggest following in history of bodybuild and fitness in the minds (and hearts in some cases) of people and in the legit history pages of planet earth..

i had in my life all the following i need for 10 life times

some people here forget how long I been around way before ther were youtubes twiters and face books..

when I came along there was my space lol i don't know if the generation today even remember it..  face book was in its diapers literally.. today its a different world comparing to when I started it all,, different era,,

when i started gh15 lol i used a dsl lol i am not joking.. dsl plugged to the telephone line.. im a very long time dinosaur whos known by all even if they don't say they do.. trust me they do lol

its like you going to ask al pacino to do movie with the idiot grade z actors of now days.. just not worth it

but Jason icecream was man enough to come to me and tell me a b c and i liked it.. some here just disappeared when i know very well (i just keep quiet about it) that they are around just as active as ever : )

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

It was hypothetical. I?m not telling you to make a YouTube.I?m just using it as an example to describe Blaha?s greed. He only calls out people who are relevant on YouTube in order to create more views/revenue to his own channel.

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 08:40:31 AM »

yes but whats the difference to gh15.org?

on here you got people who mislead me for years making over million dollars each.. whats the difference?

Jason blaha is not a bodybuild I don't know what he is.. I guess he is more into ppower lifting? but in any case what I respected about him was his ability to come to me and tell me look gh15 I have new chanell and thank you for trying to help me and didn't just go out and bashed the original.. and I AM the original.. there was no one before me.. zero.. ziltch.. nada

I am the beginning of all internet bodybuild and fitness disclosure.. before me it was danta and sons playing with their balls and scamming people into believing supplements is the holy grail

generally speaking I don't follow youtubes so I am not familiar with his channel but I always respected the fact that he didn't say a bad word about me.. and talking about views.. I am the first one any one would talk about in order to get views.. have you seen jerry word video about me many years ago? probably his most watched video ever.. and this was years ago..

Jason blah could have used me to bring him major clicks.. and he DID NOT! he could have done it back many years ago and didn't.. never forget that in 2012-2013 I was pretty much the second coming of Christ.. and no this is not over the top

gh15 aka me.. between 2007 and 2013.. I was the second coming of Christ which allowed someones to make millions of dollars yearly.. not me but I know who made them and they should always remember that I know it! and others knows it!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2018, 09:37:37 AM »

on here you got people who mislead me for years making over million dollars each.. whats the difference?

Jason blaha is not a bodybuild I don't know what he is.. I guess he is more into ppower lifting? but in any case what I respected about him was his ability to come to me and tell me look gh15 I have new chanell and thank you for trying to help me and didn't just go out and bashed the original.. and I AM the original.. there was no one before me.. zero.. ziltch.. nada

I am the beginning of all internet bodybuild and fitness disclosure.. before me it was danta and sons playing with their balls and scamming people into believing supplements is the holy grail

generally speaking I don't follow youtubes so I am not familiar with his channel but I always respected the fact that he didn't say a bad word about me.. and talking about views.. I am the first one any one would talk about in order to get views.. have you seen jerry word video about me many years ago? probably his most watched video ever.. and this was years ago..

Jason blah could have used me to bring him major clicks.. and he DID NOT! he could have done it back many years ago and didn't.. never forget that in 2012-2013 I was pretty much the second coming of Christ.. and no this is not over the top

gh15 aka me.. between 2007 and 2013.. I was the second coming of Christ which allowed someones to make millions of dollars yearly.. not me but I know who made them and they should always remember that I know it! and others knows it!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

You?re not popular on YouTube because you don?t engage in the YouTube community. I mean the community knows about you , but when Blaha calls out someone who doesn?t have another YouTube account, they won?t respond. People who engage in YouTube arguments will increase views to each channel. For example: Blaha calls out Layne Norton, Norton responds with a video and some of Norton?s fans will go watch Blaha?s video. INCREASED EXPOSURE.

YouTube soon

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2018, 12:09:38 PM »

^it doesn't matter look at the clicks into a no one by the name jerry word when he did video about me.. very easy to find..

the point is that Jason bla never did it when he started and it is respectable

gh15 approved

dj181

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 09:25:12 AM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

You?re not popular on YouTube because you don?t engage in the YouTube community. I mean the community knows about you , but when Blaha calls out someone who doesn?t have another YouTube account, they won?t respond. People who engage in YouTube arguments will increase views to each channel. For example: Blaha calls out Layne Norton, Norton responds with a video and some of Norton?s fans will go watch Blaha?s video. INCREASED EXPOSURE.

😆😆😆

https://youtu.be/XMrpvOXsvKI

Doc Huge and friends talking bout the Almighty

And yep pump training dose Indeed work 😉
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to lie
Through pastures green He leadeth me the silent waters by
With bright knives he releaseth my soul
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places

dj181

• WIZARD