GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: favorite "junk food" burger chain  (Read 5013 times)

NaddyDasty88

• WIZARD
Re: favorite "junk food" burger chain
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2019, 06:48:41 AM »

I feel bad for you that have never had whataburger

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2019, 11:34:08 PM »

Almost made this a thread but found this one instead.

To me Shake Shack is king. Double shack burger no lettuce no tomato add pickles. 🤤
They also have the best chicken sandwich I ever had. The buttermilk herb mayo and pickles they use are the perfect compliment  for the fried chicken.
If you are feeling really adventurous, get a schack stack, 1 smashed patty with a big deep fried portobello mushroom stuffed with cheese. Heaven. Plus their concretes are next level good.
Sometime so get a side of peanut butter sauce for the chicken tenders or concrete as well 😁

In N Out is ok. A little overrated in my opinion. Feel the same about 5 guys.

I also really enjoy Burgerfi, their breakfast burger with a burger, hash brown, egg and maple syrup is pretty fucking good. And they use a high quality beef.

Will try to post some pictures later when I?m at a computer

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2019, 11:38:54 PM »

5 guys!

But, based on all the folks who rated Sonic higher, I guess I am going to have to go and try it.
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2019, 11:42:45 PM »

5 guys!

But, based on all the folks who rated Sonic higher, I guess I am going to have to go and try it.

They are out of their minds. Sonic blows. The only way I like 5 guys is if you do the ?secret? menu patty melt where they flip the buns and grill them.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2019, 11:48:50 PM »

To me Shake Shack is king. Double shack burger no lettuce no tomato add pickles. 🤤
They also have the best chicken sandwich I ever had. The buttermilk herb mayo and pickles they use are the perfect compliment  for the fried chicken.
If you are feeling really adventurous, get a schack stack, 1 smashed patty with a big deep fried portobello mushroom stuffed with cheese. Heaven. Plus their concretes are next level good.
Sometime so get a side of peanut butter sauce for the chicken tenders or concrete as well 😁

Never heard of this one, even though Google shows several locations around here.  I'll have to try that out, but all of these burger joint visits are going to have to wait until after the cut . . .  ;D
wow

I don't say wow normally but this post is one of the best ever on gh15.org and deserves a wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2019, 11:52:36 PM »

Never heard of this one, even though Google shows several locations around here.  I'll have to try that out, but all of these burger joint visits are going to have to wait until after the cut . . .  ;D

I know what you mean. Thankfully there is a Shack Shack in the city of the show I am doing haha.

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2019, 12:05:51 AM »

yes, I used to eat ALOT of shake shack

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2019, 12:08:01 AM »

we also have a place here called California Burgerz, based on the California dinner burger joints. Its my go to whenever I want something besides shake shack

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2019, 01:18:45 AM »

Brock8282 Reveals The Secret to Building His Base

;D
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2019, 01:28:52 AM »

Brock8282 Reveals The Secret to Building His Base

;D

😆 if you are naturally lean, a burger or two a week can be a good way to get those calories in when you need to push them high. I don?t mind getting watery, as long as I?m not putting on lots of fat.

malfeasance

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2019, 02:58:27 AM »

I am only half teasing.  I love burgers and such when putting on weight.

On a cut, though, every time my wife prepares one of my favorite home made burgers, two patties, roughly two thirds of a pound of meat from ground sirloin and brisket (yeah, you read that correctly) with cheddar cheese slightly melted on it, my meal is over a 1000 calories and then I have to eat less for the rest of the day . . .  >:(
wow

bravo,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2019, 11:24:32 PM »

we also have a place here called California Burgerz, based on the California dinner burger joints. Its my go to whenever I want something besides shake shack

looks yum

that's how a burger should look sitting in a bun lol

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

brock8282

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2019, 12:33:57 AM »

looks yum

that's how a burger should look sitting in a bun lol

gh15 approved

Right! That second place is absolutely beautiful and it tastes amazing too. Exactly what you want in a quick burger joint. The only downside of the place is it is Halal, so no real bacon, but the beef bacon is actually pretty solid.

pilip99

• WIZARD
  • The Last Airbender
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2019, 07:27:25 AM »

fuck man that is a beautiful burger haha
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up