GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DONUTS ARE LIFE  (Read 2886 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
DONUTS ARE LIFE
« on: July 01, 2017, 01:04:55 AM »

livia

young german girl.. east Europian enough for me so i decided to push her chanel and help her,,

always hungry channel..
https://www.youtube.com/user/rafikisthebest

check it out and gram them by the.. donut! lol

as long as they dont get fat on you,,
gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: DONUTS ARE LIFE
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 01:06:38 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnkiVJUzTWY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnkiVJUzTWY</a>

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 01:32:59 AM »

why cops love them...LOL

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 04:15:17 AM »

she is uniqe and I saw only 10000 like her or I don't know wht you call it subscribe or whatever word they use... I think she is worthy of 100,000+ so whats better place to promote her than gh15.org..  its very uniqe for a girl and she does it well

good job and done by east Europe girl which is exactly but exactly! opposite of Americano girls as you can see she cant get fat and wont

she is now going to be a star in record time with 100,000 folowers pretty fast you will see,, ofcourse she need to stick to it 

mark! and date!

gh15 approved

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 04:07:18 PM »

she is uniqe and I saw only 10000 like her or I don't know wht you call it subscribe or whatever word they use... I think she is worthy of 100,000+ so whats better place to promote her than gh15.org..  its very uniqe for a girl and she does it well

good job and done by east Europe girl which is exactly but exactly! opposite of Americano girls as you can see she cant get fat and wont

she is now going to be a star in record time with 100,000 folowers pretty fast you will see,, ofcourse she need to stick to it 

mark! and date!

gh15 approved
GH...sounds like you got the hots for the chick.

IntractableICP

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 04:14:18 PM »

I like her way... don't know how else to describe.

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 04:15:13 PM »

i like this nerdy chick...Pixie. I wrote to her & asked for her panty slip but she never answered. I can?t understand why...  would love to dirty this well brought up suburban Girl... Girls like this turn me on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7XpcJf5sUM

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 12:39:44 AM »

mark! and date!

gh15 approved
GH...sounds like you got the hots for the chick.

no,,

I sometime take different projects to promote.. and I liked what I was shown... I simply liked the video I seen,, I like them  little thicker and more titonas and more ass but I promoted her based on talent and cuteness on camera.. she is natural and not ruined yet by the Americano society,, I don't think she wil ever be.. she got to America  old enough in her 20s.. so like milania she will never be ruined.. and ths is what I like

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 07:41:32 AM »

hwo is miss livia doing? did she get 15-20k folowers yet? she should have it by now with the exposure on here and on the boyfriend chanel,,

i estimate 50k+ folowers by holidays,,

gh15 approved

Bose88

• WIZARD
  • ima panda
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 02:02:21 PM »

hwo is miss livia doing? did she get 15-20k folowers yet? she should have it by now with the exposure on here and on the boyfriend chanel,,

i estimate 50k+ folowers by holidays,,

gh15 approved

185k subscribers now, nice job!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2020, 02:10:09 PM »

is she still a whore?

haven't checked that girl in a while.. i don't know why i helped her.. cause of the cuck boyfriend i guess,, see i learned the word cuck from vansvile back few years ago and use it now a lot lol

185k though is not a good money maker..

you need to have million+ sub to get some good money from youtube..

cassidy is now making good money.. he deserve it though he is a legit actor.. and a very good one!

gh15 approved

Raul

• WIZARD
  • Team HLima
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2020, 10:31:41 PM »

nuttellaa nuttelaaa

shakiraaa shakiraa
5d realm
Pages: [1]   Go Up