GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: how to evaluate a woman  (Read 533 times)

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
Re: how to evaluate a woman
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2017, 05:56:12 AM »

I see many Latina women cheat

I only have experience w Mexican and Puerto Rican women and in general they're crazy. Mexican women not as bad but also not as attravtive. Puerto Rican women in my experience all cheat.

Cheating shouldn't even be something to be worried about, she cheats? her ass is out of my life that's it, I'm tooooooo handsome to care.

show pics of handsome

Nah bro I know you're gay
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

Raul

• WIZARD
  • ♥everyones snickers♥
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2017, 06:46:56 AM »

this man knows that I'm gay.. my life is over. (Im not gay btw)

One thing I'll tell you about women...

A guy comes to a taxi driver and tells him that he thinks his wife is a prostitute and he wants him to follow her...

vroom vroom they driving next morning following her... BAMMM... the bitch goes into the largest most known whore house in the city...

what now the taxi driver asks?

the guy answer "you want 100 dolaro"

driver say yeah sure...

Guy says "go to the whore house and drag my wife into the car..."

driver takes 100bux goes to the whorehouse. .. drags a woman like a motherfucker... punches.... screamage.... insults...

Drags that bitch and throws her right into the car....

The guy sits there and scratches his head..
And says "but that's not my wife"

The taxi driver calmly answers...

"Yes I know.. that's my wife ... but don't worry... ill bring yours too now.."

♥ love you tooo ♥♥♥♥♥

xoxoxoxoxo

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2017, 08:52:36 AM »

this man knows that I'm gay.. my life is over. (Im not gay btw)

One thing I'll tell you about women...

A guy comes to a taxi driver and tells him that he thinks his wife is a prostitute and he wants him to follow her...

vroom vroom they driving next morning following her... BAMMM... the bitch goes into the largest most known whore house in the city...

what now the taxi driver asks?

the guy answer "you want 100 dolaro"

driver say yeah sure...

Guy says "go to the whore house and drag my wife into the car..."

driver takes 100bux goes to the whorehouse. .. drags a woman like a motherfucker... punches.... screamage.... insults...

Drags that bitch and throws her right into the car....

The guy sits there and scratches his head..
And says "but that's not my wife"

The taxi driver calmly answers...

"Yes I know.. that's my wife ... but don't worry... ill bring yours too now.."

Pretty obvious 2 fags or more are using your account, ibe known your posts for several years and this is not Raul

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2017, 12:27:38 PM »

how can anyone tell if an account is not of the same man at all times,,,,,or a different man than it once was?  i dont pay much attention to people here,,,maybe some do,,,but i don't,,,so i would not be able to tell.  but how can anyone say someone as strange as raul,,,if its actually him,,,or different people using his handle?  maybe some posts are from phone,,some are from a laptop,,,so he will type different when he is on his phone

how many people have the vansville account,,and have posted under it?  1,,or more?  is this the original vansville here,,as the one in the beginning?
NO GOOD DEED......

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2017, 05:49:43 PM »

how can anyone tell if an account is not of the same man at all times,,,,,or a different man than it once was?  i dont pay much attention to people here,,,maybe some do,,,but i don't,,,so i would not be able to tell.  but how can anyone say someone as strange as raul,,,if its actually him,,,or different people using his handle?  maybe some posts are from phone,,some are from a laptop,,,so he will type different when he is on his phone

how many people have the vansville account,,and have posted under it?  1,,or more?  is this the original vansville here,,as the one in the beginning?
Ya your the same nobody can replicate your fucked up mind lol Raul doesnt use humor or tell storys like the lst post sounds nothing like him.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2017, 06:28:03 PM »

^
he is a smart fella mr 49er powrshark... there is a reason he respect me.. he knows I always been one from xmass night 2005 to ths day

you EARN respect... cant get it any other way,,

I also belive gh15.org is so successful because the pieces of scam and filt in ths sport know gh15 aka loj aka me is one,,

as I always said respect  is earned,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Raul

• WIZARD
  • ♥everyones snickers♥
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2017, 07:25:54 PM »

haters  came up with new teachnique to get me banned lol

like fucking arab terrorists.. always new holes..

♥ love you tooo ♥♥♥♥♥

xoxoxoxoxo

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2017, 08:15:41 PM »

bbefore you write bunch of idiotic nonsense about me think about what you write and truly! read the bible

if what 49er powershark post was balonie it  wouldn't remain,,

also,, you don't need to write the bs down there about not doing illegal  hormones... hormones are legal and in your country they are not controlled

you are also  protected by me in more than one way

lastly,, do not be real drug dealer of painkillers/narcotics  because we do get to them as proven before

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Raul

• WIZARD
  • ♥everyones snickers♥
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2017, 08:27:50 PM »

bbefore you write bunch of idiotic nonsense about me think about what you write and truly! read the bible

if what 49er powershark was balonie it  wouldn't remain,,

also,, you don't need to write the bs down there about not doing illegal  hormones... hormones are legal and in your country they are not controlled

lastly,, do not be real drug dealer of painkillers/narcotics  because we do get to them as proven before

gh15 approved

to this very day i still dont understand where the fuck did they came up with this balonie of being a drug dealer..

but... any meaningful communication is impossible... and if you still think like that then you will never think otherwise lol

♥ love you tooo ♥♥♥♥♥

xoxoxoxoxo

mejor

• WIZARD
  • 5'7 180-190 26
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2017, 04:23:02 AM »

I only have experience w Mexican and Puerto Rican women and in general they're crazy. Mexican women not as bad but also not as attravtive. Puerto Rican women in my experience all cheat.

Cheating shouldn't even be something to be worried about, she cheats? her ass is out of my life that's it, I'm tooooooo handsome to care.

I feel it.

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2017, 04:23:09 AM »

lol at all my posts being deleted

What a fucking joke

I'm one of 400 or 500 people who post here and you disrespect ME?

I'm a shared account  pig and deserved to be banned

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2017, 06:03:26 AM »

gh15 approved

to this very day i still dont understand where the fuck did they came up with this balonie of being a drug dealer..

but... any meaningful communication is impossible... and if you still think like that then you will never think otherwise lol
Your signature says alot like i said ive been here awhile and i notice things

sabbath10

• WIZARD
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2017, 06:32:15 AM »

Not sure about the dealer part, but raulina is definitely a homosexual.  Probably mentally ill as well.  I've seen him talk about his fantasies of raping men and various other things.

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2017, 06:32:35 AM »

gh15 approved

well what exactly does it say?

as for hormones being legal in my country.. what if I decide to leave Israel and go to Paraguay with someone's mom and take proviron with me?

I am in touch with lots of married women and I love to travel..

Since the very first days of mine I was accused of being a drug dealer.. a homosexual... a mentally unstable person...a threat to gh15.. a DEA agent... a serial killer.. and now finally a shared account.

well... I guess I had so much hate towards me that I've learn to swim and thrive in it...  I was banned more than I can remember.. and I'm here for years 4 years already... still loving it.

come at me bro...
Your not the same person nobody accused you thats what you showed everyone you were. And if it was you youd understand how uncomfortable it was to have you harassing me with non stop calls and fag gestures made to me all the time. You dont even talk the fucken same! People like me stay consistent in our thoughts and beliefs and never can be doubted everyone knows the same 49er on any site i use to frequent at.

Raul

• WIZARD
  • ♥everyones snickers♥
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2017, 06:53:20 AM »

gh15 approved

as for hormones being legal in my country.. what if I decide to leave Israel and go to Paraguay with someone's mom and take proviron with me?

Since the very first days of mine I was accused of being a drug dealer.. a homosexual... a mentally unstable person...a threat to gh15.. a DEA agent... a serial killer.. and now finally a shared account.

well... I guess I had so much hate towards me that I've learn to swim and thrive in it...  I was banned more than I can remember.. and I'm here for years 4 years already... still loving it.

come at me bro...
Your not the same person nobody accused you thats what you showed everyone you were. And if it was you youd understand how uncomfortable it was to have you harassing me with non stop calls and fag gestures made to me all the time. You dont even talk the fucken same! People like me stay consistent in our thoughts and beliefs and never can be doubted everyone knows the same 49er on any site i use to frequent at.

Wasn't you the guy who sent me pictures of M16 with "I LOVE NATALIE" text near to it on paper? When I tried to impress that girl I loved few year ago lol ??

Your name starts with J , right??

How dare you say it's not me??
♥ love you tooo ♥♥♥♥♥

xoxoxoxoxo

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2017, 07:14:03 AM »

gh15 approved

come at me bro...

Wasn't you the guy who sent me pictures of M16 with "I LOVE NATALIE" text near to it on paper? When I tried to impress that girl I loved few year ago lol ??

Your name starts with J , right??

How dare you say it's not me??
Way way off definitely not me

Raul

• WIZARD
  • ♥everyones snickers♥
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2017, 07:22:28 AM »

don't lie we exchanged glute spread pictures
♥ love you tooo ♥♥♥♥♥

xoxoxoxoxo

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2017, 07:29:16 AM »

He's confirmed random bits of our convo we had on WhatsApp three years ago

No way to make that stuff up

You're delusional 49r

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2017, 08:41:25 AM »

we had enough of the shared account of ectostrong,,

banned for good

D O N E!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2017, 08:50:34 AM »

gh15 approved

come at me bro...

smart!
decent!
trutful!

gh15 approved

Raul

• WIZARD
  • ♥everyones snickers♥
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2017, 08:56:34 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2_m8CJ3lnY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2_m8CJ3lnY</a>
♥ love you tooo ♥♥♥♥♥

xoxoxoxoxo

master

• WIZARD
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2017, 02:48:35 PM »

a good rule of thumb...if she lets you look in her underwear drawer...she?s good to go.

Swole01

• WIZARD
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2017, 12:22:28 AM »

did yours cheat fella?

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2017, 03:19:36 AM »

did yours cheat fella?
That's pretty retarded associating race with behavior lmao

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2017, 03:42:20 AM »

Definitely not the case around here.

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2017, 05:22:43 AM »

did yours cheat fella?

I think it's fine to associate things with race

Latinos eat beans

African americans eat fried chicken

White men eat mcdonalds

Asian eat white rice

Italians eat pasta

Australians eat kangaroo mince
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2017, 05:32:00 AM »

Latinos eat beans

I'm latin and I rarely eat beans. Probably once a month or every two months.

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2017, 05:44:21 AM »

Latinos eat beans

I'm latino, I eat them every single day.

You're a fake latino and a shame to our race.

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2017, 05:50:08 AM »

You're a fake latino and a shame to our race.

I do not digest beans well, so I avoid them. What's the big deal?

slated_sled

• WIZARD
  • SJW must go.
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2017, 06:03:15 AM »

Latinos eat beans

You guys got the best women.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up