GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Injectable Glutathione, resveratrol, curcumin  (Read 196 times)

djufo

• WIZARD
Injectable Glutathione, resveratrol, curcumin
« on: June 18, 2017, 12:21:53 AM »

Ive read amazing anti aging properties of these products, but as always the absorption rate is the main barrier. There are injectable glutathione products online, although I don't know which one is legit and the best. But Haven't found any product containing injectable curcumin and resveratrol. I have read about people trying them in other boards but no idea where to find them. I assume they are completely legal since they are herbal extracts. Anybody knows if they do exist commercially?

theshreddeda-rab

• WIZARD
  • where your at, there you are
Re: Injectable Glutathione, resveratrol, curcumin
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 04:11:08 AM »

i am very much interested in this to...i want to find injectable amino acids. injectable cucrumin and resveratol would be AMAZING

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 09:50:09 AM »

I've read about incredible benefits of injectable glutathione on the liver and amazing antioxidant properties of these three combined. I think curcumin is even supposed to have anabolic properties in injectable form.

nolimitz

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 04:54:56 PM »

You can get the glutathione from horse med sites. Search for injectable glutathione for horses you'll find it in 100ml (200mg/ml) for cheap.
 Resveratrol and curcumin isn't popular enough. There's only 1 guy that I know of that is still selling it. It is fairly expensive for the dose. The other main and most popular guy selling it went private. I use glutathione injects almost daily and 1-3 times a week i'll shoot some resv and curc. I have a lot of issues with fatigue so I didn't notice anything dramatic for energy from these.

The curc seems to work well for pain/inflammation though which is why I keep it in. It kills my libido though if I use it too much. I have it at 50mg/ml so only doing a small dose. The oral form is adequate though (longvida or bioperine enhanced).

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 05:22:16 PM »

Thank you so much for the info brother! great feedback! I know the second guy you're talking about that went private. Although it is theorized that he went out of biz completely. Ill check glut in horse places. One of the reasons Im very interested in glutathione, is because the effects of detoxing liver are dramatic. And a healthy liver equals more efficient IGF-1 production from GH.

Thanks!

nolimitz

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 10:01:11 AM »

Thats one of the main reasons I started taking glutathione. Its good for overall health. Another favorite of mine is l-carnosine. I take both almost daily now.

theshreddeda-rab

• WIZARD
  • where your at, there you are
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2017, 12:16:23 PM »

You can get the glutathione from horse med sites. Search for injectable glutathione for horses you'll find it in 100ml (200mg/ml) for cheap.
 Resveratrol and curcumin isn't popular enough. There's only 1 guy that I know of that is still selling it. It is fairly expensive for the dose. The other main and most popular guy selling it went private. I use glutathione injects almost daily and 1-3 times a week i'll shoot some resv and curc. I have a lot of issues with fatigue so I didn't notice anything dramatic for energy from these.

The curc seems to work well for pain/inflammation though which is why I keep it in. It kills my libido though if I use it too much. I have it at 50mg/ml so only doing a small dose. The oral form is adequate though (longvida or bioperine enhanced).
Thanks for the horse med site idea. Totally spaced that. I really want to try glutathione inj

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2017, 01:33:59 AM »

I found A LOT of injectable glutathione products around the internet for the skin whitening market, but several websites advise that they're mostly fake with fillers. Does anybody knows of a legit product? I know the glut for horses is available, but what I like about the allegedly human version is that they come with vit c, coq10, collagen, ala, and other nutrients that would make it wonderful on one shot IF they were legit.

rippedmass

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 02:48:23 AM »

The best on the market is Italian Tationil 600. They can be easily found in pharmacies throughout Italy, the cost is about 20 euros.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 02:59:38 PM »

The best on the market is Italian Tationil 600. They can be easily found in pharmacies throughout Italy, the cost is about 20 euros.

Thanks man! Ive come across Tationil several times in websites. The problem is, IS HIGHLY FAKE!!!! If you google it, probably half of the pictures look the same box in Italian, But in the lower right corner has the Bayer symbol. Bayer DOES NOT own Tationil, those are fake. Even if I found Tationil in its original box, theres no way to know whats in those amps. MOST products are faked in Malasya, Phillipines. The best option is to buy a legit product in its country of manufacturing.

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 07:23:46 PM »

You can find all these in injectable form and good quality if you know where to look, but I won't tell you where.
Pages: [1]   Go Up