GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Metformin-Slashes-Cancer-Risks  (Read 1324 times)

MAGOBARDO

• Global Elf Mod
  • No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!
    • facebookprofile
Martial Arts Master with a degree in Functional Training (n BBig-fanatic..!) No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!

mpower197900

• WIZARD
Re: Metformin-Slashes-Cancer-Risks
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 11:35:59 AM »

As far as I know (having read other research) the primary mechanism behind metformin's anti-aging benefits is suppression of IGF-1 levels. That is probably something that most people on this board would not want :-)

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 02:02:58 PM »

I have read a lot of studies showing wonderful benefits from Metformin. But as always, the question is who is financing these studies. Its like CNN polls pretty much. Naturopathic Doctors recommend to stay away from metformin at all costs. Some bodybuilders swear by it. I guess we will have to wait some more time until more feedback comes out.

jblifts82

• WIZARD
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 04:28:53 PM »

from what i believe there is generic metformin in the Global and eu. so if that is the case it's unlikely big pharma would spending much to promote it.

OTC where i live and i have some trying to decide on if i should use. I know some recommend it but need to find out more about IGF on it.

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 05:13:34 PM »

As far as I know (having read other research) the primary mechanism behind metformin's anti-aging benefits is suppression of IGF-1 levels. That is probably something that most people on this board would not want :-)

I think it would be largely related to controlling blood sugar. High blood sugars are being linked to a lot more issues than just diabetes
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up