GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brandon Curry  (Read 1952 times)

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
Brandon Curry
« on: March 04, 2017, 11:19:23 AM »

Looks like someone has had full access to "eat" the famous rotisserie anabolic chicken ...

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

BlackIron220

• WIZARD
Re: Brandon Curry
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 01:27:41 PM »

He blew TF up over there!
RIP Focused

AuthenticElf

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 06:45:09 PM »

There are some crazy results coming out of that gym. I can't wait to see what Victor Martinez morphs into after a good amount of time there.
'Straya

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 06:54:43 PM »

He blew TF up over there!

you know what it is I hope after following me for years..

this is  bodybuild on legit kigtropin like ingedients.. I assume its in oxygen where you can get it same as ramo did ,, look into the forarms closely .. look into the over all ratios .. this is legit kigtropin like ingredients,,

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 06:57:36 PM »

There are some crazy results coming out of that gym. I can't wait to see what Victor Martinez morphs into after a good amount of time there.

Vicky is too old.. yes legit kigtropin ingredients can reverse age but he is a little too late for this train in these times,, one decade into the future.. someone at his position has a better chance to make it

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 02:29:29 AM »

LOJ, I believe it has to be with the training regime and pharm grade items, OBVIOUSLY Brandon Curry is on some increlex since he can afford it, he works for hollywood, he looks healthy he looks good, probably mega dosing and the enviorement also

Ahmad Ashkanani the recent Arnold classic winner train legs everyday and he is from the camel crew, pretty sure Kai greene nowdays follow somewhat a routine like such for every muscle group
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 09:17:13 AM »

what ever it is in those pictures it is not regular Brandon cury but he also doesnt have the abiity genetically to be a mr o .. he just doesn't with or with out igfbp3 or whatever the fuck that is

gh15 approved

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 09:32:14 AM »

Vic has already been to Kuwait , just like Delarosa they came back no better
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0

Reptar

• WIZARD
  • Tren
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 02:25:46 AM »

Victor came more dialed in but that's it, Victor knew his game perfectly before he went to Kuwait.
throw a sweaty shirt on them and they'll take it away and start sniffing it like their life depend on it lmao - Mike_Rippletoe

stanozolol

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 10:53:50 AM »

Victor came more dialed in but that's it, Victor knew his game perfectly before he went to Kuwait.

Did he? Finished 9th in the Olympia on 2015 to outside top 10 in 2016
Perma-Blast Bulking

squirms

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 05:11:48 PM »

Human rceptor grade products for sure
This guy was mid rank pro at best and all og og sudden beats Dallas??

Nah must be that he can just focus on bodybuilding only without distractions and the correct timing of his whey isolate shakes

::)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 07:10:32 PM »

he got his hands on igfbp3 or whatever tht sucker is called when in oxygen and used it in prep to win the newzeland,, expect him to advnce a little in bodybuild if he can continue this process,, small show winner material

gh15 approved

stanozolol

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 07:25:06 PM »

Human rceptor grade products for sure
This guy was mid rank pro at best and all og og sudden beats Dallas??

Nah must be that he can just focus on bodybuilding only without distractions and the correct timing of his whey isolate shakes

::)

He's always had the genetics to be top tier tho
Perma-Blast Bulking

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 08:52:35 PM »

2017 New Zealand Pro Comparisons:

Unfortunately there is not much out there in terms of sharp pictures and videos of that show.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDsvULyWSmA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDsvULyWSmA</a>

DrX
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

neoclassical

• WIZARD
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 10:33:40 AM »

B. Curry's lower body has improved from the front at least.
"who cares if dianabola increase igf if all you see if water between skin and muscle...id use many hormones if this was the key to the look we want..."
   -GH15

DrX

• JEDI
  • 5'7"
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 09:41:41 PM »

First Call Out: Arnold Classic Australia 2017

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sMWYT1ur7E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sMWYT1ur7E</a>

Michael Lockett could be a potential top contender in time. He has the lines....

DrX

-- Friedrich Nietzsche

haraldmustafah

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 05:59:16 AM »

Brandon was on The Size Game podcast a few weeks ago, worth a listen. 

https://player.fm/series/the-size-game-podcast/the-size-game-podcast-19-ifbb-pro-brandon-curry

He said they weren't using anything special, but I think that was in the context of really exotic stuff like myostatin inhibitors and interleukins.  Emphazised that being able to live there and just devote your whole life to training, plus getting your meals delivered fresh to your door around the clock was the main difference.

squirms

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 06:33:58 PM »

https://player.fm/series/the-size-game-podcast/the-size-game-podcast-19-ifbb-pro-brandon-curry

He said they weren't using anything special, but I think that was in the context of really exotic stuff like myostatin inhibitors and interleukins.  Emphazised that being able to live there and just devote your whole life to training, plus getting your meals delivered fresh to your door around the clock was the main difference.

And you believe this bullshit?

Just  ::)   ::)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 12:52:56 AM »

he used legit kigtropin ingredients before the new zeland,, in oxygen he used igfbp3 .. when I say legit kigtropin i pretty much mean some form of pharmaceutical igf.. LEGIT phamacutical igf

brandon is also not someone who dial well for shows so the effect is not as good with him but it was there in oxygen gymnasium and it was good enough to win a smaller pro show and maybe even more small pro shows in future and who knows..

gh15 approved

haraldmustafah

• WIZARD
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2017, 08:44:10 AM »

I don't believe they're using follistatin or other exotic bullshit like people often suggest.  Of course igf is part of the arsenal down there.  But I do think being able to train with that lifestyle, 100% devoting yourself to bodybuilding with no other obligations and having all your food and drugs catered for months at a time would make a big difference for anyone.  Idk what Brandon's lifestyle usually is but he's a family man and that's something you have to balance with your training.

stanozolol

• WIZARD
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2017, 12:36:39 PM »

I don't believe they're using follistatin or other exotic bullshit like people often suggest.  Of course igf is part of the arsenal down there.  But I do think being able to train with that lifestyle, 100% devoting yourself to bodybuilding with no other obligations and having all your food and drugs catered for months at a time would make a big difference for anyone.  Idk what Brandon's lifestyle usually is but he's a family man and that's something you have to balance with your training.

This they have have test deca primo and gh in pharmacys over there and they get it paid for , besides that there not doing anything more
Perma-Blast Bulking

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2017, 11:20:03 PM »

I think (from talking to people who live in Kuwait and near it, they have much cheaper and more available hgh. Also bodybuilding is a main 'sport' there government backed whereas in the west it's an obscure cult that is full of mostly people who never had a shot at being a pro athlete (in a true sport)
I don't touch protein powder shit but I would start taking them every day if I got to drink my shakes out Nicole Wilkins ass post workout she's so fucking fine.

Golden_Aes

• Junior
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2017, 03:26:14 AM »

His transformation is nuts. Wasn't it over the course of like 6-8 months too? Crazy what he was actually capable of. Just needed the right environment to accomplish it.

IntractableICP

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2017, 08:09:43 AM »

His transformation is nuts. Wasn't it over the course of like 6-8 months too? Crazy what he was actually capable of. Just needed the right environment to accomplish it.

Yes. The right hormonal milieu, so to speak.

IntractableICP

• WIZARD
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2017, 02:48:39 AM »

but they don't have it right. it is not bp3, sorry, i know that's been pitched as the real magic but it is not. it's a certain amount of increlex with enough gh to stop internal shutdown. nothing more. and, these guys are going off some "chemist" recipe book he tole in the middle of the night before they fired him from ipsen in the morning. he was a lower level bench worker who was clearly under-qualified. he's running out of the powder he sacked and that's why you see these camel people be very selective to who they administer and who they don't. they have no clue how to get more because UK will never sell to sheiks - you can believe what you want - but unless stolen it will never happen again. their results are not great not even very good to be honest. BUT since no one else has any of the bottom powder, they get unique results That time is not infinite though.

JasonA

• WIZARD
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 09:55:51 AM »

ok and how exactly do you know this ?

not trying to be a jerk but if you're not within the circle then you just don't know...

unless you actually give a solid explanation

AuthenticElf

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 05:23:16 PM »

but they don't have it right. it is not bp3, sorry, i know that's been pitched as the real magic but it is not. it's a certain amount of increlex with enough gh to stop internal shutdown. nothing more. and, these guys are going off some "chemist" recipe book he tole in the middle of the night before they fired him from ipsen in the morning. he was a lower level bench worker who was clearly under-qualified. he's running out of the powder he sacked and that's why you see these camel people be very selective to who they administer and who they don't. they have no clue how to get more because UK will never sell to sheiks - you can believe what you want - but unless stolen it will never happen again. their results are not great not even very good to be honest. BUT since no one else has any of the bottom powder, they get unique results That time is not infinite though.

Are we looking at the same athletes?
'Straya

Kman

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2017, 01:03:13 PM »

All the pros that end up training Oxygen gym for an extended period come out looking amazing. It's true. To say they don't have a special regiment is absurd.
I am the hard line that separates determination from insanity.

All posts made by Kman are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.
Pages: [1]   Go Up