GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Religious Jew Vs Zionist Jew  (Read 1360 times)

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod Leader
Re: Religious Jew Vs Zionist Jew
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 06:30:51 AM »

Where are these posts? I have never seen them, if they where in the context you have said I would of dealt with them appropriately.

As already said, any issues, report to me and I will deal with them. I dealt with several in the last 48hrs alone.
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2017, 07:19:38 AM »

reply #28 someone broke a rule that he/she caused to happen in order for him to recieve protection and censor others, not that i care or want to see punishment, just interesting to point out. 
NO GOOD DEED......

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod Leader
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2017, 07:21:51 AM »

Where exactly as I can not see it?
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2017, 07:25:29 AM »

it was because you wrote about the whole country as cancer which is not true and came off with very bad taste,, its like someone will come and say all Colombia is cancer because of the drug dealers who run there and are the government which is not true ,, cant blame whole country for actions of few ...goverments come and go ,, eras change... people see things in different light when they rely want peace..

It's been written here that my whole country is full of whores living in slums. It took me countless hours and hundreds of PMs to have one or two of those messages deleted.

I'm inclined to think that freedom of speech only works if I agree with you.

I'll say this again: I wrote exactly what your mod wrote. You know for a fact that my comment wasn't racist.

What's the point of having these discussions when you have a delete button and I don't?

This lol. You have people saying lets nuke this country with all its children and women in it blablabla and thats ok. This is the reason I tend not post in this section. Absolute joke at times.

collateral damage happens,,,see america nuking japan.  for people too weak in teh stomach to accept collateral damage,,,this world is not for you.  animals are harmed when a nuke is dropped,,,i feel worse for them than most humans,,,animals are truley innocnt,,unlike women they do not breed with terrorists,,unlike children in come certain countries,,animals are not future rapists and terrorist
NO GOOD DEED......

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2017, 07:34:31 AM »

Where exactly as I can not see it?
Below is what he said, followed by the rules he broke...

It's been written here that my whole country is full of whores living in slums. It took me countless hours and hundreds of PMs to have one or two of those messages deleted.

**Mod Edit** Keep discussions involving other members in PM out of the public forum, no need to raise that publicly

LOL,,i dont want him banned,,its good to read his far far left point of view when he is not constantly whining about me and pulling race card,,,but i did want to point this out.  very often it is the liberals who ask for protection, and rules, then they do not follow them or are the agressor.

But anyway this is a very good topic i like readingit, don't want to derail this, just found it comical and ironic that he broke the rule he begged to have put in place.  No biggie though, i am all for free speech even if its against me :)

He said,,,,,"It's been written here that my whole country is full of whores living in slums. It took me countless hours and hundreds of PMs to have one or two of those messages deleted. "
NO GOOD DEED......

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod Leader
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2017, 07:37:06 AM »

I see no problem with that. He was simply explaining his stance on his post being removed to GH15 that he felt it was unfair as someone has allegedly said what was quoted in reference to his country by others and nothing was done.

I am presuming GH15 removed his comment, however I am not sure, however GH15 has explained his reasoning and I have also advised that if such things where said about his country and I felt it did not conform within the rules then I would deal with them, however I am unable to look into this as I do not know where they are as I have not seen them.

If such things where found to be outside of the rules, as they where previous to our discussion, then they will just be edited out.

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod Leader
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2017, 07:42:36 AM »

There are very good reasons for my PM, you are all very clear on why it was done and as mentioned about I have no issue with what he raised with GH15.

Now moving forward, back to the debate in hand..

Timmzzy1

• WIZARD
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2017, 08:15:07 AM »

The Jews are definitely not against terrorism, just have a look at what they are doing to the Palestinian people
This. I'm a religious Jew and definitely do not agree with Israel trying to "retake" JerGloballem it's not even about religion anymore to them,

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2017, 08:27:06 AM »

You have people saying lets nuke this country with all its children and women in it blablabla and thats ok.

Yep.

As long as it's the so called "brown people", let's nuke them, their women and their children. No problem at all...

Little they know that the original jews and Jesus himself (assuming he actually existed) were brown skinned people.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2017, 06:38:15 PM »

every one was brown skinned in the get go in the original holy land.. whats the conection?

all I ask is to not have racizm ..very easy to follow,, I never said or wrote that whole people are this or that becaue its simply not true,, thi forum is pro west its easy to see.. there are ways to go about it with some decency and yes this section is more free to talk balonie but still keep it with little bit respect.. i don't ask for a lot.. I realy dont

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2017, 10:55:50 PM »

every one was brown skinned in the get go in the original holy land.. whats the conection?

It's been written that brown people should be nuked.

Now you're going to ask me where is it and you'll say you've never seen it. Yet, it takes you 2 minutes to delete a post that talks about Israel from a less than stellar point of view.

Anything that you don't agree with jumps up to your eyes pretty quick. Other stuff slips thru.

The site is named after you and I wouldn't give a damn if you said only your opinion and those of your minions matters. But you preach freedom of speech and impartiality. You are not impartial, neither is this forum. You're not open to a healthy debate and argumentation. What you say is the truth, those who disagree with you are liars.

The worst thing is that it's a private forum with lots of good info, but the only area that's open to everyone is a festival of childish babbling with racist and white supremacist remarks on every thread.

Want the truth? I give you the truth.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2017, 11:15:41 PM »

^sound too much like gdf..

but to ades your point ..this section is pretty much open ..I simply do not agree to racizm on here I delete whatever I can see tht is generalized raciszm I'm only one individual,,

if you call being for the west and for Donald..and being with him every step of the way ...if you call this not impartial then be it,, this forum is pro west pro Donald trump big time for many months,,  I got chills in my ballz just 5 minutes ago when rex tilerson said the name ISIS LIKE IT SUPPOSED TO BE SAID...ISIS AND NOT ISIL LIKE THE UNQUALIFIED PIG WHO LEAD THE WEST FROM BEHIND CALLED THE TERORIST GROUP HE FATHERED ,, I seriously had chills up my spine...or up my leg as chris Mathews would say ..I loved how he said radical islam dozen times and how he said isis isis isis multiple times as if to make sure its heard all around and understood the west is not playing games anymore

this is not childish bubbling it is the time past Hussein Obama time we been waiting for and fought and lost! our best of best of best! in this fight in order to have this day arriving

8 days to go! : )

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2017, 11:19:46 PM »

oh and if you see someone who say all brown people should be nuked which woudnt happen because some of us here are brown ..including me lol I hve some brown in me... so I woudnt say it and whomever say it talk about specifics of ifs and whens and if someone want to destroy the west and this and that and tons of other conditions ..they would nuked before..

we don't just go and say okkkk now lets nuke someone ..atleast I don't... I cant control wht every poster say ..I just cant..i can control what I read and think is pure and utter hate and not in a joking kidish manner

gh15 approved

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod Leader
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2017, 06:15:01 AM »

If you look at my modding activities you will see I stand for little shit from anyone in regards to hate or racism. But as already said I can only mod things I see, I do not read the entire Forum and the "report post" doesn't show in my control panel so I can't do anything unless it is PM'd to me.

I can sum up me very quickly:

Pro Trump (up to now), pro true western freedom, pro peace, pro good morals/values, pro open knowledge/information pro bodybuilding, pro man, pro equality, pro truth

Anti hate, anti globalist, anti feminist (not equality), anti racist, anti bad morals, anti criminal (as per the 10 commandments), anti narcotics, anti tyranny, anti poverty!

Not perfect but I do my best and so does everyone who is a working part of this Forum. We do not agree on everything or have the exact same views but we are all united in our general resolve.

Stop taking in personal JackT, your not disliked by any means and your right this Forum at times has overlooked issues in the past that shouldn't of been, however it is on the up and we are working to deal with such things as best as we can.

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2017, 08:54:02 AM »

sound too much like gdf..

What's gdf?

Stop taking in personal JackT

I'm not, not at all...

I'm not brown, muslim nor I live in slums. I'm making an effort to see rules being enforced around here and to see some actual impartiality. 

vansville2010

• JEDI
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2017, 09:15:14 AM »

hahahahahaha
NO GOOD DEED......

FrankCastle

• Junior
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2017, 06:14:26 PM »

Interesting. My post was deleted as well.  Yes, i'm a conditional junior but why should anyone try to contribute to discussions if it is only to be deleted?

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2017, 07:35:33 PM »

Interesting. My post was deleted as well.  Yes, i'm a conditional junior but why should anyone try to contribute to discussions if it is only to be deleted?

Next time just say everyone who's not a caucasian, straight, conservative, republican male should die and it won't be deleted. Guaranteed.

Throw in some comments about how the jews are the chosen people and better than anyone else on the planet and you'll be Jedi in no time.

And make sure to call all women whores and you'll be on your way to the top.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2017, 08:14:08 PM »

hahahahahaha

lol,, who it can be ..either jdf or fatmc  or someone who been on here plenty of times before lol .. and if not then he is ok since he is interesting but he also need to know that no one is against him or against browns or yellows or pinks,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2017, 08:25:47 PM »

Next time just say everyone who's not a caucasian, straight, conservative, republican male should die and it won't be deleted. Guaranteed.

Throw in some comments about how the jews are the chosen people and better than anyone else on the planet and you'll be Jedi in no time.

99 out of 100 American females now day are pretty much either feminists who live the fading obamination years btu still highly feminist and destroy the human specie taking it into unisex...this is how is started

so this one i agree with

secondly,, there are bad things about jews just like there are bad things about Christians and muslims and indus and any other religion ,, religions were given tru a process ..evolutionary process involving dimensional time travel,, so thats that,, its been infinite and shall remain infinite this is also why i didn't like what bustin did to muslims here ..bt since you are not aware of it then you can continue thinkgin your thoughts.. which are wrong with regard to that,, yes this forum is vry much pro west and pro Donald but it is fair

by you saying Caucasian this caucasion that you make it look like we only like whites here when i just praised india not even a day ago ...i praised kurds and western loving turks ,, i praised Brazilians right and left why don't you ask the moderator ..we got one Brazilian moderator who can tell you how much i talked with him about brazil and we actuay had another Brazilian in the IT team who did many of the videos along the years and now live in Germany if not mistaken

we have here every color and race and ethnicity you can think of and it shall continue to be this way

only thing is ...we are VERY VERY VERY MUCH PRO WEST AND PRO DONALD TRUMP and that includes the values he bring...which are not the politicaly correct nonsense of the obamination years that ruined and crippled the west and with that crippled our ability to lead...wel no more of that rubbish ...there is a new legit leader in town

Donald j trump!

president as of January 20th ,, timeless presidency

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2017, 10:04:10 PM »

lol,, who it can be ..either jdf or fatmc  or someone who been on here plenty of times before lol ..

I don't understand.

I was never a member of gtbig or gh15.org.

Please check my IP and you'll see I always post from the same area in Brazil. Unless these people you talk about live here as well... It should be very easy for you to do it.

by you saying Caucasian this caucasion that you make it look like we only like whites here when i just praised india not even a day ago ...i praised kurds and western loving turks ,, i praised Brazilians right and left why don't you ask the moderator ..we got one Brazilian moderator who can tell you how much i talked with him about brazil and we actuay had another Brazilian in the IT team who did many of the videos along the years and now live in Germany if not mistaken

I'm not necessarily talking about what you write, but rather about what you and your mods allow to be posted.

Posts about killing muslims and brown people are everywhere. The ones that got deleted were erased because I sent you dozens of PMs where you repeatedly said you didn't see anything wrong with those posts.

I'm trying to open your eyes here. You're not the democracy lover you think you are. You love the attention and having people on your feet. That's why these clowns who copy everything you do have special treatment here.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2017, 10:07:00 PM »

i cant do anything its all admin ,, this is the beauty of gh15...i don't hve the ability to check this things

gh15 approved

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2017, 10:20:35 PM »

i don't hve the ability to check this things

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2017, 10:28:56 PM »

Your IP address is shown only to you and moderators. Remember that this information is not identifying, and that most IPs change periodically.

You cannot see other members' IP addresses, and they cannot see yours.

Close window

^
i cant..wont let me i can only see mine but even this is not accurate,, i wish i could i would check everyone but i realy cant ,, no one can only the WESTERN hacker admin work with and even he made sure that there are layers so real athletes are safe also against ddos and what not ,, who knows wht they did ..but its very good tht i can tell you.. it cost him a lot of money to do this

gh15 approved

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2017, 10:39:36 PM »

I can provide further proof if needed.

I don't want you to think I'm a liar.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2017, 11:56:57 PM »

no need,, very hard to prove anything on internet.. one thing you learn along the years is that you can never ever prove who is behind a keyboard,, its just imposible for many reasons i wont go into

in any case i take your word,, the web of lies and decive in bodybuild and fitness that the more responsible and decent fellas on here the better

gh15 approved

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod Leader
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2017, 11:59:55 PM »

JackT I would prefer to you to provide the links to these comments all over the site so I can remove them other than just keep making a point about it.

FrankCastle

• Junior
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2017, 12:07:37 AM »

I've noticed that a select few post in that fashion, but with the many members registered here, most do not. I think that says a lot.   

The Israelites (12 tribes including the Jews (Judah)) are the chosen people.  But whose kept a record of their ancestry that far back? Nobody.

On that note, I mostly agree with Tom Leykis about woman;
sleep with as many as you can
don't spend more than 40$ on a date
don't get her pregnant (always wear a condom)
3x drink dates is the limit for her to put out
don't be the nice guy (to woman)

I encourage discussion, especially a productive one with opposing views. If we all had the same views on everything we would bring in no new ideas and conversations would be boring, especially in Feel the Burn thread.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2017, 12:16:01 AM »

you can talk as much as you want about anything you want ..as long as it doesn't come off with true fucking hate and racizm ,, when someone write cancer about a whole nation they are on my radar.. as simple as that,, i said before this forum is pro west and who is the west?? America north America .. western Europe and isreal .. Australia and newzeland and thats pretty much wherr it ends ..

this forum is PRO west,,

gh15 approved

sabbath10

• WIZARD
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2017, 02:03:51 AM »

JackT I would prefer to you to provide the links to these comments all over the site so I can remove them other than just keep making a point about it.
So you'll just delete comments that other posters don't like?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up