GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: sources to avoid by all means -- updated regularly!  (Read 51292 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
sources to avoid by all means -- updated regularly!
« on: November 26, 2016, 04:22:57 AM »

omega labs/TSL-- the actual poisoner source operate out of lousiana America so its easy to pay attention when before you get fucked

1,, this source is making dirty hormones,, his trenbolona ace was dirty,, it crippled me..trenbolona ace! crippled me for days...gave me infection..was cloudy and orange and dirty looking,, it gave me chills and shut down my hunger and sent me to bed for few days,, just like the old quality vet from 2000s only this one was dirty in look too and like a dumb idiot i put it in me out of desperation because i was out of trenbolona ace

2,, this source make underground diuretics.. I REPEAT UNDER GROUND DIURETICS ..this can kill you ...diuretics fuck kidnys very easily ...no source should ever make diuretics in bodybuild and fitness...diuretics should only come from pharmacy ...from real legit pharmacy

3,, this source products are very painfull ,, products that should not be painful at all .. they are very painful seem to have no idea about how to dose ba or i don't know what they put in it tha make it so painful but its crippling in many many cases

4,, multiple kids push this source and multiple complaints from legit advance athlete who are not kids came along the last 2 years about this specific source

i highly recommend avoiding this source,, he is  a risk for the athletic community from my experience and from the forum experience ,, i suspect he can kill someone with his doings,, athletes health is at risk

AVOID BY ALL! MEANS

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

whoremoan

• WIZARD
Re: sources to avoid by all means
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 05:43:10 AM »

Thanks for the heads up gh , this is exactly how athletics forum should be

Miscon-

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 03:57:24 PM »

Gh15 Looks after his kin

Does our forums have any connections with other forums? Some forums link me to things I'd like to be able to trust and they have a forum labeled "gh15.org",

What are gh15 Approved sites/forums?

Where can i find a list of gh15 approved sites
Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he Is both the marble and the sculptor.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 04:06:23 PM »

the only advance bodybuild site I approve is this one...because its not run by sources its run by athlete for athletes,, all other advance bodybuild sites I know about are run by sources

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Miscon-

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 04:29:47 PM »

Interesting thought something was up, someone was claiming to have been an ex-mod here on our forum

Thanks for the heads up gh15

Much appreciation and respect
Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he Is both the marble and the sculptor.

ZEUS

• WIZARD
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 02:47:17 PM »

Why are we even talking about this, he's been gone for how long now???
I do not use nor endorse illegal hormones. Any post made by ZEUS is purely for entertainment purposes and the result of a very creative imagination

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 02:59:03 PM »

^becaue its very important for athletes to know how risky and poisonous that source is,, so no one get fucked or his or her health compromized,, you want longevity in athletics,, don't fall victim to greedy scambag sources!

gh15 approved

Nikolai

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 09:46:04 AM »

Wow, thanks for the warning. Guess greed took hold rather than staying true to making products.

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 12:47:55 PM »

should have a whole subforum on this

Miscon-

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2016, 01:58:28 PM »

should have a whole subforum on this

Agreed

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2016, 08:25:46 AM »

I believe that some individuals don't want this section public because they know what I will do to bad sources here...in this thread

gh15 .org was not! built like this it was built with the intention to be able to out the filt poisoners under dosing scammers of bodybuild and fitness... this thread will be 5 start must read when I'm done with it

I seriously start thinking that there is too much bad sources who have a say in whats going on in athletics still and we got to out it to the public ..to individuals everywhere so they can take percausion and wont fuck their longevity in the sport,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2016, 03:57:29 PM »

ALIN/BALKAN PHARMACUTICALS--

stay stay stay stay awaaaaaaaaaaaay as far as you can from this scammers,, if you ever want to have any chance at bodybuild and longevity stay away from this catastrophy,, no matter how much its tempting ..always remember we the athletes will end up getting fucked

gh15 approved

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 04:37:12 PM »

keep them coming gh15, your a legend

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 09:35:04 AM »

agent yes also working under the name valkarie or something very similar,,

UNDERDOSED PRODUCTS,, BEWARE UNDER DOSED PRODUCTS WITH SUBPAR QUALITY

in 2013 agent yes send this forum a ddos once it was discovered by yours truly tht they were underdozing their product that I was testing..

trenbolona ace that was supposed to be 100mg per ml was maybe 10-15 mg per ml

it was clean products BUT UNDERDOZED

this resulted by her..which ofcourse its not her its a group of individuals...it resulted by them ddosing gh15.org...ofcourse they failed because here I am  2016 stronger than ever and dominating 2 forums lol and to be honest its 3...the third one is offline right now its about space and humanity but it comes back stronger than ever in 2017

do not!

do not!

do yourself a favour! do your money a favour and just donate it to fight terminal deaseases

do not buy into the underdosed scam call agent yes aka valkary.. you will know it when you see it I don't need to spell it right .. you shall know it you are smart enough and responsible athletes

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 09:39:03 AM »

this is also approved by me,, not written by me specifically but by a senior gh15er and APPROVED by me

UGL's that sell under-dosed/bunk/poor quality gear and other bodybuilding products are and will be listed here. Please do not use these products, there are far better products out there on the market. You use any of these products at your own risk

Member inputs/opinions are welcome in this thread or by PM

Balkan Pharmaceuticals - Sterile issues, dosing issues and many horror stories.. Owned by the infamous scammer Alin.

British Dragon - Some BD is very good, however problem is operation is not controlled throughout its many worldwide manufacturing operations, some are selling complete bunk, some under dosed, some are counterfeit operations. Too much inconsistency in the brand

Pro Chem - Good gone bad UK lab. Oral range is complete garbage, injects under-dosed, previous batches been messed up and caused heavy PIP but where still sent out and blamed on counterfeit.

Genza Pharmaceuticals - Their Letro is widely reported as bunk. Certain other products questionable, regular reports of under-dosed products. This product is widely faked also.

Linxus Labs - Mixed reviews, some are good but as of late many reports of low quality to complete fake/bunk. Been around many years.

Mao Labs - Mixed reviews, some are good but many slow delivery times, reported fake HGH and very bad news (including medical issues) from prepared injection solutions. Many people feel the ***** are under-dosed, reports of bunk orals. Also reports of complete bunk ***** from time to time.

BioGen - Junk products, do not waste your time or risk your health.

More coming soon..

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL!

gh15 approved

jsl

• WIZARD
  • 5'9 31yo
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2016, 01:24:29 PM »

omega labs--

1,, this source is making dirty hormones,, his trenbolona ace was dirty,, it crippled me..trenbolona ace! crippled me for days...gave me infection..was cloudy and orange and dirty looking,, it gave me chills and shut down my hunger and sent me to bed for few days,, just like the old quality vet from 2000s only this one was dirty in look too and like a dumb idiot i put it in me out of desperation because i was out of trenbolona ace

2,, this source make underground diuretics.. I REPEAT UNDER GROUND DIURETICS ..this can kill you ...diuretics fuck kidnys very easily ...no source should ever make diuretics in bodybuild and fitness...diuretics should only come from pharmacy ...from real legit pharmacy

3,, this source products are very painfull ,, products that should not be painful at all .. they are very painful seem to have no idea about how to dose ba or i don't know what they put in it tha make it so painful but its crippling in many many cases

4,, multiple kids push this source and multiple complaints from legit advance athlete who are not kids came along the last 2 years about this specific source

i highly recommend avoiding this source,, he is  a risk for the athletic community from my experience and from the forum experience ,, i suspect he can kill someone with his doings,, athletes health is at risk

AVOID BY ALL! MEANS

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

Omega renamed to TSL (Top Secret Labs).
I have never personally used any of his products, so other than that I have nothing to say about him.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2016, 01:30:44 PM »

^thnks for the information ..very importent and I belive jsl he is honest person

so avoid TSL since its omega

gh15 approved

Davidtheman100

• WIZARD
  • pip lord
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2016, 09:37:45 PM »

stay stay stay stay awaaaaaaaaaaaay as far as you can from this scammers,, if you ever want to have any chance at bodybuild and longevity stay away from this catastrophy,, no matter how much its tempting ..always remember we the athletes will end up getting fucked

gh15 approved

I have no clue how they even let ALIN on other boards LOL with all the shit he's done...And of corse if you post anything about the boards he's a part of...They're gone instantly.

I agree with you..I just think that anyone who used to do their own research before being on this board and others have all ran into one of his shit websites lol
Trust me

Growthman

• WIZARD
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2016, 10:51:35 PM »

gh15 approved

Yikes! Thanks for sharing. I thought they had made a comeback, guess not.

Jackmeoff

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2016, 05:19:03 AM »

Is Balkan only bad coming from Alin or any reseller?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2016, 07:02:13 AM »

gh15 approved

I have no clue how they even let ALIN on other boards LOL with all the shit he's done...And of corse if you post anything about the boards he's a part of...They're gone instantly.

I agree with you..I just think that anyone who used to do their own research before being on this board and others have all ran into one of his shit websites lol

you haven't seen noting yet...I come with all my might along the next year putting out scammers right and left

I am scared of NO ONE!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2016, 07:05:36 AM »

Is Balkan only bad coming from Alin or any reseller?

anything you see with the name IP.. anything ...90% of what you see on professional muscle forum .. is to stay away from.. to avoid by all means you are simply fucking yourself in the long run ..your longevity will pay a price ,, I had too many complaints along the years and I myself had to go tru too much pain by being on junk junk junk including tons and I mean tons of athletes being scammed and when I say tons of athletes I mean in the 1000s

gh15 approved

Jackmeoff

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2016, 08:37:48 AM »

Dam thanks for looking out.

And I was using agent yes before she went a-wall.

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 10:22:20 AM »

As I read these posts of bogus, bunk UGL labs, it amazes me that in the US a place that I love very much and call home has made legal so many things that have proven to kill. For example cigarettes need I say anymore about how many lives have been taken by these $6.00 items that can be purchased at any convenience store. Alcohol how many lives destroyed by addiction and the millions of deaths. Now oxycodone these pills that are basically heroin are given to kids daily by doctors that are supposed to be monitored by the government. Oxy untouchable pharm companies control lobbyest and congressman thus they go free. My point to this ramble/ rant is we take steroids for confidence ,endurance and the ABILITY TO LOOK TRAIN AND FEEL BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. We love what we do how many do you know who lost their jobs, family, and home over taking steroids. EXACTLY no one but I bet everyone of you reading this has a friend, family member or loved one destroyed by the items mentioned earlier. So we go on hoping not to inject poison from some scum bag UGL all the while   " the DEA and FDA are looking out for our best"

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2016, 10:25:30 AM »

Dam thanks for looking out.

And I was using agent yes before she went a-wall.

they never go awall..they just change names but sooner or later athletes like the ones here find those scambags and out them for all responsible athletes to know,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2016, 09:22:42 AM »

REARDAN METAL-- i believe he is part of the omega sourcing,, aside from that i believe that he is deeply inside the source world knowing too many of those individuals and i mean realy know them not internet balonie ,, too much talk from him about letters in the mail to people in America back in 2015...and no one who is athlete get any letters in mail we just dont ..athletes are athletes we dont get anything beside our own personal bodybuild needs

so...i suggest anyone to be very careful there ...very careful ...the individual is highly arrogant and his face is al over..be very very careful there are simply too many signs that he is not only a so call "trainer" now days

better safe than sorry!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2016, 09:41:24 AM »

1,, MEDITECH

2,, NORMADLAB

meditech's website http://meditechpharmaceutical.net/index.php

NomadLab website also here: nomadlab.net/main.asp

both are underdosed and in many cases total bunk!

do not waste money on this scammers

do not waste your hard earned money on scammers!  there are very serious complaints from athletes ..real! athletes

gh15 approved

Miscon-

• WIZARD
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 11:36:44 AM »

Funny you said to stay away from Labs with IP in the name, Got underdosed bullshit from IpPharma, oil was so thick I thought It was only grapeseed oil...

Thanks for keeping it real GH15

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2016, 06:25:19 PM »

Height: 6'1

Personal Information:

Job: Owns "Eclipse Cleaning Services"
call on 07809448936
01244 373702

Address:
46 Graham Road, Blacon
Chester, Cheshire CH1 5LQ
United Kingdom

this is information about a lieing source tht spend a lot of time on gtbig.com as therapeutic time but also on many other forums online..this is supposedly fake ::) information but there is nothing wrong with putting it out there just to warn athletes to not get anything from bigmc-- this is his user name from gtbig ..he is going by few other names and have nothing to do with competitive bodybuild on any level not beginner and not advance ,, he fuck with our health and longevity in the sport for too long now

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2016, 08:49:01 AM »

620 views..not bad not bad..another 600 athletes getting educated about the real truth that's going on around them ,, not bad

it should be known to as many athletes as you can ..no matter where they are new athletes should know this...the list will grow and the poisoner dealers will be outted one by one even if it means I can only do it on gh15.org and quantum which is back soon

gh15 approved

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up