GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: sources to avoid by all means -- updated regularly!  (Read 50185 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: sources to avoid by all means -- updated regularly!
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2016, 08:12:43 PM »

^i assume he mean that its not a safe place and tht many kids on it do drugs ..that type of culture...when i say drugs i mean real drugs ..narcotics which kill humans,, he probably also mean that lot of scamers are on there

I'm not familiar with redit realy never even looked at it ,, i rarly like any other style of forum aside from this one ...i like the style of smf forums because it is the best ...simple and organized well and realy good way for a forum to be.. im realy hapy that the admin back in the day when he startd the forum decided on this type of forum and not someting weird that take the fun out of being on a forum

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2016, 06:43:16 PM »

Ya Reddit tons of scammers

So many people keep buying bunk tren there all the talk about gcms testing yet everything is kiddie bathtub brew

Wouldn't touch the stuff that's my advice

Couple good people with human grade there that's it

Overall it's a place for newbs
Quote from: vansville2010
speaking of hookers since then I drove down in the city and emptied my balls in 3-4 hookers,,,no more than 25 bucks each,,I don't mean wrapped up,,I mean literally shoved my cock into a drug addict cunt and just blew my balls open her her hole then dropped her back off

ubsx

• WIZARD
  • I want to be the king
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2016, 03:39:45 AM »

Ya Reddit tons of scammers

So many people keep buying bunk tren there all the talk about gcms testing yet everything is kiddie bathtub brew

Wouldn't touch the stuff that's my advice

Couple good people with human grade there that's it

Overall it's a place for newbs

Although I somewhat agree with you that it is filled with a lot of scammers and kids who shouldn't be using

One of the sources there is offered on here and I know for a fact it is not a scam

Also for my area the labs offered on reddit are tried and tested/good to go

With anything on the internet , do your research and be skeptical of scammers

haraldmustafah

• WIZARD
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2016, 05:38:56 AM »

Yeah there are some decent sources on Reddit SST but it's a crapshoot.  Right now I'm running some tren from Altered Genetics and it's definitely not the strongest tren I've ever pinned, gave me bunk halo too (whatever, it was free from a promo).

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2016, 10:01:13 AM »

wat matters is to actualy read the posts here that giving names! this is the most important thing because if a source is put in this thread they are really realy bad

true they change names but we always after them ...we will get them every single time..there is consistent war and we win! every single time

it wasn't like this a decade ago

so among all the redit shmedit postings...read the names given here of bad sources... and avoid by all means especially new athletes ..don't get fucked ..last thing you need it 20000 dolar in hospital bills...and it happened! before

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2016, 10:51:53 AM »

wat matters is to actualy read the posts here that giving names! this is the most important thing because if a source is put in this thread they are really realy bad

true they change names but we always after them ...we will get them every single time..there is consistent war and we win! every single time

it wasn't like this a decade ago

so among all the redit shmedit postings...read the names given here of bad sources... and avoid by all means especially new athletes ..don't get fucked ..last thing you need it 20000 dolar in hospital bills...and it happened! before

gh15 approved
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2016, 11:14:07 AM »

^ that's really what matter,,

you will notice I am the main talk on every forum on the internet for going on a decade plus ..this is because one and only one reason ... I FUCK bad sources... as simple as tht,, if source fuck athletes they have a meeting with destiny and I am that destiny,,

true I am narcissist and some dont like it,, true many think I need to answer their very little problem in life whatever it may be and I cant do it I'm not their papa,, but! the reality of the matter is that if I say something rubbish poison ...trust me you want to stay as far away from it as possible ,, last thing you want is getting fucked by those scambags ,, we kicked them all out of here ,, we constantly making sure no filt survive ..its always tested and confirmed on a regular basis ,, this is also why I stoped giving complements ..I dont give any complements ..I want athletes like me to never ever get fucked ,, end of case,, you dont fuck athletes...and thus athletes wont fuck you ..very simple really

cant fight longevity my friends,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2016, 11:16:21 AM »

over 1000 clicks?

how many clicks are there on thi thread?

let me check I forgot to check

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2016, 11:19:20 AM »

ok 1400 clicks.. not bad.. I woudnt want to be sources in bodybuild and fitness having 1400 clicks on a thred saying I'm rubbish ,, so to all the idiots out there who want to have any life in athletics...better perform and not fuck athletes

I AM! THE ATHLETE REP THAT BOBBIE CHICK NEVER REALY WAS...AND I BEEN DOING IT NOW STARTING MY 13TH! YEAR AS GH15

gh15 approved
thie! lion of Judah

HVB86

• WIZARD
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2016, 02:49:11 PM »

It would proberly be easier to make a list a really good sources. Most sources are underdosed at minimum and many are worse with fakes or different compounds. The list here now is pretty short with in many posts the same names. Might give the impression to new members that most sources you can find are actually good which is definitely not the case.

Jelet

• WIZARD
  • RIP Focused.
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2016, 02:57:09 PM »

Fuck omega ! He made me wait 2.5 months for an order once.. And to "make it up to me "he gave me 2 free vials of test e .. After sll my troubles I get only 2 free vials of test e after a $600-800 order. That greedy bastard. And on top of that the tren e I didn't feel nothing. Completely bunk. This was over a year ago...

My only source that I had issue with...

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2016, 03:22:23 PM »

It would proberly be easier to make a list a really good sources. Most sources are underdosed at minimum and many are worse with fakes or different compounds. The list here now is pretty short with in many posts the same names. Might give the impression to new members that most sources you can find are actually good which is definitely not the case.

oh no .. any source that is not good meaning tested and been complained about ..no matter who it is ..wil be on this list.. ther is no such thing as gh15 approved for good.. its always tested..if a source in athletics go bad they will show up in this thread

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2016, 03:30:17 AM »

remember my words friends,, you know i woudnt just say it

stay away from the omega gang of reardan metal,, chest,, omega aka top secrt labs ,, tabman,, stay away from that gang from america...very very hot in a very very bad way

stay away from those individuals! we are athletes...this is what we are... dont fall for that gang mentality and risk the chance of geting in trouble over there

dont say i didn't warn

Most know I'm friends w O.

gh15 approved

IFBBREP

• Admin Assistant
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2016, 06:25:44 PM »

Quote from: link=topic=39822.msg1114919#msg1114919 date=1461005789
Against my better reasoning, I decided to try defiant. I know he was not approved here but heard product was decent and cheap.
Well... I've been waiting 2 weeks SO FAR, no #, stopped responding to email. Said it was sent after 2 weeks and was delayed due to some computer I issue or said it was someone else's fault.

It's just bullshit. If you run a business, have your shit together
Now I'm off for who knows how long because I ran out. This is a huge wrench in my prep.
Just be warned, I understand Shit happens but COMMUNICATE AND COMPENSATE if it does.

All sponsors here have gone above and beyond for me, they are incredibly good at what they do.
NEVER again will I use anyone not GH15 approved.

K, end rant.

Quote from: link=topic=39822.msg1115003#msg1115003 date=1461091762

Gear ain't worth shit unless I have it. He lied twice about when he shipped it. Still have nothing. I ordered well in advance.

DaddyDub

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2016, 08:48:00 AM »

Being from Louisiana I am very familiar with the brand omega and top secret labs, I believe they were alpha pharma or alpha labs before omega. Had a lower case a on the vials. I used all three labs with terrible results one winter my buddy and I used omega npp for around 20 weeks (don't ask me why lol) but that npp toward the end of the cycle started killing my gluts, couldn't sit down without pain and got to a point I just stopped using it the pain was unbearable. I had a half used vial in my med cabinet and it sat there for several weeks and grew damn black moldy looking shit in the bottom of the oil!! I also saw some test c end up looking like old honey ya know how it gets crystallized? Anyway screw that lab I only used because of inexperience in the hormone game and trusting people I shouldn't have trusted. I have always been under the impression that the lab was in Florida but I could be wrong

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2016, 09:09:11 AM »

^wasn't alpha pharma...alpha pharma was painful in some cases but nothing like the dirty shit crippling crap tht omega trenbolona ace and tesosterona ace were..they were simply unberable showing on real issues and i believe it is very risky for athletes longevity

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2017, 05:29:44 PM »

a complaint about generics from a source that goes by boroboy once again reached my pm box,,

the product i believe he relabel is global anabolics,, he is source! we are not sources thus have no control over anything with regard to what a source does,,  all i can do is test it and  put it out in this thread and warn athletes in case it is rubbish,, boroboy is not approved on this forum period

by the way you cant send me pms and ask me to not mention anything because it look fishy ,, either you let me put it here and delete your name or something or don't send me complaints about remailers of some rubbish garbage from china

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2017, 11:33:49 PM »

i am in very strong belief that sources of real drugs should be busted.

i want to put it here loud and clear that the source who go by the name omega labs or top secret labs or tabman and they change  names because this is the way it goes in this disgusting world of the poisoners who give bad names to this SPORT...i suggest to stay away from that criminal i really suggest it to athletes in the sports world to stay away from anything involving the state of luiziana in America,,

if you see a list anywhere with underground diuretics... dnps ... let me know the name...

tabman / omega labs / top secret labs ... whatever new name they bring ..they got to go down ..and I'm in full position to make it happen in 2017

they want to fuck athletes and get rich on our back... i will fuck them with 30 years in prison

gh15 approved

theseus

• WIZARD
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2017, 01:09:44 PM »

We put this in our body. It is sickening we deal with such scammers. It is ashame it is problem to find good reputable sources who mean well. Doing my first pharma only cycle of rotex, organon, march. Cant wait to see difference with pharmacy grade.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2017, 01:19:39 PM »

look at the date in this quote...

this is 2015 January! ..this is 2 years ago! ..this is way before 2016 .. athletes should get to their own conclusions...  o = omega,,

if this is not huge blinking red warning sign thn its your problem and you should face it when it comes to you

Most know I'm friends w O.

gh15 approved

JuicedNatty

• Conditional Junior
Re: sources to avoid by all means
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2017, 11:14:56 AM »

Funny you said to stay away from Labs with IP in the name, Got underdosed bullshit from IpPharma, oil was so thick I thought It was only grapeseed oil...

Thanks for keeping it real GH15

I know IPPharma vendors on a dark net market I am familiar with.. I've had his Test E and EQ and it seemed okay, but nothing ridiculous in terms of gains. His reviews are very well renounced and his rep is high. Gear is moderately priced, but I have better sources with better prices.

I'm looking more into well priced pharma gear now on that same site.. UGL labs are okay, but it's about time I get serious from the motivation of real bodybuilders using real gear and being able to remain accurate with dosing. THAT'S the biggest issue.. Switching UGLs, you never know the true quality.. Yeah, they may do it to standards, but you NEVER know what powder source they have and if it's quality or not. That's paramount....

How is Hilma Biocare, Hubei, Genesis, and British Dragon? I know Oregona (spelling) and Schireing are good to go though..

Also, thank you GH15 for coming forth with everything and taking care of us with all your knowledge and forewarnings. I absolutey love everything on this site and I plan on posting more!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2017, 01:29:01 PM »

anything with IP in the name is selective scam in the good case aka bait and switch but usualy its pure and utter fakes but not legit fakes...bunk! fakes and painfull! fakes

they fucked more athletes than you can imagine,, whomever behind that gang caused health issues and disspointments to so many legit athletes it is beyond digusting

avoid by all means

infact I would have this thread read every single week atleast once to remind myself who I should avoid ..this thread is the best you can find with regard to bad sources / scammers/ selective scamers and general filt of the sport world

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2017, 08:00:37 AM »

ths thread should always be on top so athletes dont fall victims to filt,, 1500 clicks is good but we need to make sure that every athlete out there is aware of the poisoners and selective scams and general filt so they dont say they were not warned well ahead of time

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2017, 08:02:49 AM »

wait its 2000 my bad

good the more its spread the better ..less miserable and more aware athletes,,

gh15 approved

emilkni

• WIZARD
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2017, 03:11:49 PM »

ths thread should always be on top so athletes dont fall victims to filt,, 1500 clicks is good but we need to make sure that every athlete out there is aware of the poisoners and selective scams and general filt so they dont say they were not warned well ahead of time

gh15 approved

AGRED

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2017, 08:26:08 PM »

british dragon! ,, aka IP

british dragon is ip selectve scam ,, avoid avoid avoid!

it is no longer the british dragon that was supported by retabolil in early 2000s... no more that Thailand sources,, it is for a decade IP crap selective scamming rubbish in 90% of cases bunk crap,, i woud prefer to be clean of hormones than to be on anything IP

gh15 approved

princejk22

• Conditional Junior
  • Life is what you make it
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2017, 06:44:35 AM »

some more really good info once again. although I feel its fairly safe if you run a google search that whatever comes up is probably going to have some issues. word of mouth is obviously best and even then it can be hit and miss. it seems that the only sure fire way to know what the label says is what you get is if gh15 cosigns that issue. i, you, us, we all love peace of mind and that my fellow athletes would be peace of mind at its finest

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2017, 01:16:06 AM »

tabman = omega labs = reardan metal = chestrockwell

those 4 are dealing with ppwders and pretending to be personal trainers and coaches in bodybuild and fitness,, they risk! athletes HEALTH LONGEVITY  and SAFETY with junk UNDERGROUND DIURETICS,, DNPS AND PRODUCTS THAT KILL BODYBUILDERS LIKE UNDERGROUND CYTADREN! AMONG THEM OUR GOOD FRIEND LUKE WOOD AN IFBB PRO THAT FEW YEARS AGO WAS KILLED BY THIS POISON RISKY RUBBISH

checked and confirmed!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS IT WILL EVENTUALLY GET YOU IN TROUBLE

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
Re: sources to avoid by all means
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2017, 10:33:33 PM »

Height: 6'1

Personal Information:

Job: Owns "Eclipse Cleaning Services"
call on 07809448936
01244 373702

Address:
46 Graham Road, Blacon
Chester, Cheshire CH1 5LQ
United Kingdom

this is information about a lieing source tht spend a lot of time on gtbig.com as therapeutic time but also on many other forums online..this is supposedly fake ::) information but there is nothing wrong with putting it out there just to warn athletes to not get anything from bigmc-- this is his user name from gtbig ..he is going by few other names and have nothing to do with competitive bodybuild on any level not beginner and not advance ,, he fuck with our health and longevity in the sport for too long now

gh15 approved
has anyone any Pictures of bigmc? here is a link ... post his Pictures last known Cell number: +44 7879 336809
http://www.roidspharm.com/feedback/bigmc-32244.html

haraldmustafah

• WIZARD
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2017, 10:44:46 AM »

Don't order from International Anabolics.  They were caught forging a lab report on a testosterone product... underdosed by 50%.  The lab was contacted and confirmed that this was the case.  Too bad... I used their gear last spring for my show and I got good results.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up