GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: sources to avoid by all means -- updated regularly!  (Read 55541 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: sources to avoid by all means
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2016, 01:11:55 PM »

alittle bit extra

the source omega labs aka top secret labs is originating in luisiana America ...this is one way to know to stay away before getting fucked.. you shall know before hopefully

another source responsible to the yellow top fake saizen with the fat pregnant vial that poisoned me in 2012 is OSCAR ARDEN ..he is as you know a so call coach ... so much for coaching eh? be very careful with geting this poison it is CORTIZON

everytime you hearing about these 2 above avoid avoid avoid! by all means

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
Re: sources to avoid by all means -- updated regularly!
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2016, 10:08:01 PM »

update with regard to the criminal agent yes / valkarie / pmac928 many other names but real name is what matters and it is! real name

I put all of this whore under the name

TISHA MARTIN! FROM CALIFORNIA AMERICA

I CHALENEGE TISHA MARTIN TO TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO GH15 ...I REALLY DO I WILL THROW YOU SO FAR IN PRISON YOU WONT SEE THE DAY LIGHT FOR 30 YEARS MARK MY WORD

TISHA MARTIN IS PART OF AGENT YES SHE IS PART OF A BOARD CALLED IRON DEN AND ALSO ON MESORX,, BE CAREFUL DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THIS CRIMINAL ITALIAN MAFIA WANNA BE ...SHE AND HE ARE CRIMINALS ,, DO NOT LET THEM FUCK REAL ATHLETES LIKE US WITH UNDERDOSE RUBISH

gh15 approved

time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2016, 05:18:25 AM »

tommy wishbone from gtbig.com...real deal criminal with very bad history ... information about his crimes here below...avoid by any means for your own sake you talk here about real CRIMINALS...this is not testosterona you talk about here..you talk about real deal dealers and criminals that give bodybuild fitness and athletics in general bad name

tommywishbone's real name is Thomas Edward Pheil...

Thomas Edward Pheil aka tommywishbone was involved in a criminal heist in 1984, when he was 22 years old at the time

Here?s what he looks like now...the true face of a criminal scum

LinkedIn profile...
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/thomas-pheil/32/837/761

So in summary...

Criminal history: involved in multi-million dollar heist in 1984 + other unknown convictions

Current Location: Venice beach, CA, U S A

[/quote]

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2016, 01:16:35 PM »

Craig Kenneth Soubliere

ths i belive is full name of this thing,, i belive he is some low level fat looking npc competitor from America that compete in the lowest level based on the look i seen in pictures ,, i have no idea why the lies about this retard looking thing but to even remotely think tht this invalid thing is me gh15 ..LOJ...the GREAT! LOJ.. is insult to my greatness and my 12 year of total domination

I'm not sure he is a source i don't know but his name is here to prove a point : )

gh15 approved
THIE! lion of Judah

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2016, 01:38:40 PM »

this is only geneza for now,, this is due to many complaints including this one in particular but also recent issues,, this is not with regard to naps,, it looks like a selective scamming operation but this is the geneza part of it,, this is unacceptable

it doesn't look as bad as omega labs aka TSL but its up there..

horrid ,, stay away from any thing specified in this thread ..don't waste your longevity dreams and money on low life filt poisoners

Remember the trenzoil they were shipping from GP ? Black tar poison.

They would refuse to reship or provide a refund.

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2016, 03:11:28 PM »

TAB MAN

TABMAN IS A SOURCE WHO SELL TABLETS..

HE MAKE UNDERGROUND DIURETICS ...HE IS IN A CHAIN WITH REARDAN METAL... CHESTROCKWELL...AND OMEGA LABS OFCOURSE AKA TSL

UNERGROUND DIURETICS FUCKED A LEGIT IFBB PRO NAMED LUKE WOOD ALONG SIDE T3 BUT THE UNDERGROUND DIURETIC PLAYED A MAJOR ROLL AS TO WHY HE IS NO LONGER ALIVE,, WE CANT LET THOSE POISONERS GREEDY FUCKS KILL US! DIURETICS SHOULD ALWAYS BE BOUGHT FROM PHARMACY

HE ALSO MAKE DNP WITCH IS POISON AND NOT NEEDED BY ANY ATHLETE WHO KNOWS HIS/HER SPORT THAT INCLUDE BODYBUILD AND FITNESS...DNP IS A DAMN POISON.. ITS USED BY THE WANNA BES AND DRUG ADDICTS MUCH MUCH MORE THAN ANY IFBB PRO REST ASSURE,,

TAB MAN IS SOMEONE YOU SHOULD AVOID IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LONGEVITY ...SOMEONE WHO MAKE SUCH POISONS WILL STOP AT NOTHING AND I WOULD NEVER TRUST ANYTHING THEY OFFER

RISKY! POISON! UNSAFE!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2016, 06:09:46 AM »

GLOBAL ANABOLICS also known as BOROBOY in a rebrand name

Quote from: link=action=profile;date=14819641

He scammed the president of IFBB Hong Kong by not paying him.   

2,, was tested by athletes and found to have dianabol instead of anavar in tablets,, happened on 2 different occasions

AVOID AVOID AVOID! SAVE YOUR MONEY

gh15 approved

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
  • 💉💉We are the universe💉💉
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2016, 06:14:49 AM »

GLOBAL ANABOLICS also known as BOROBOY in a rebrand name

Quote from: link=action=profile;date=14819641

He scammed the president of IFBB Hong Kong by not paying him.   

2,, was tested by athletes and found to have dianabol instead of anavar in tablets,, happened on 2 different occasions

AVOID AVOID AVOID! SAVE YOUR MONEY

gh15 approved

woahhh wasnt he just approved here
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

I am a champion I am victorious.  I am a champion I am victorious

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2016, 07:06:56 AM »

^ he was up to early 2016,, there were reports about tablets being not what they are,, it was checked,, i first time did not believe the one who came to me and actualy showed me on a video how he tested the tablet...he actualy tested! it and i thought he was lieing and he WAS TELLING THE TRUTH! he was very serious and was telling the truth ,, after him ther ewas another athlete coming and complaining ,, along with this the truth came out about that source scamming a very importent individual in ifbb! in I F B B ..a top figure being scammed by that source

you do the math

gh15 approved

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2016, 07:10:05 AM »

^ he was up to early 2016,, there were reports about tablets being not what they are,, it was checked,, i first time did not believe the one who came to me and actualy showed me on a video how he tested the tablet...he actualy tested! it and i thought he was lieing and he WAS TELLING THE TRUTH! he was very serious and was telling the truth ,, after him ther ewas another athlete coming and complaining ,, along with this the truth came out about that source scamming a very importent individual in ifbb! in I F B B ..a top figure being scammed by that source

you do the math

gh15 approved

woah thanks for the info i was just looking at his list and was thinking about placing an order thanks for this gh15
It's not okay to put others down.  Remember where you came from.  We're bodybuilders, help build others too

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2016, 03:10:49 PM »

[quote author=
Lixus Labs

Honda Chem

[/quote

these 2 are reported by a trusted athlete and a gh15er,,

stay away,, save yoru money go get some holiday presents make yourself happy,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2016, 08:04:28 PM »

rich piana / dave palumbo / to a lesser degree crook reardan metal who buy it from the main dealers

all past and present dealers of serostim hgh,, palumbo sold many fakes serostmi to athletes and went to prison for that in early 2000s,, piano doesnt really make money from supplement companys he make money from serostim dealing but genrerally speaking i highly advice athletes to work with fda gh that is better for bodybuild purposes like blue top saizen or genotropin like i mentioned many times before in bible

there are many fake serostim out there ... i generally do not recomend this fda gh for bodybuild for obvious reasons-- its stalls on you even if you are on other products with it its stall on you 

anyone who get serotim first must be sure it is not fake ...very easy to fake it....and then if getting legit serostim you need to deal with the stall that happens couple weeks into it

if you get it tru internet sources try to avoid the ones with bad track records like the palumbos of the world,, be very careful when getting seros on internets if you have no choice and stuck with ths gh which is more for burn victims and hiv pacients who coudnt care much about look but more about staying alive,,

gh15 approved

SlinMeister

• WIZARD
  • "Bloods or GTFO"
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2016, 07:15:42 PM »

I bought from BOROBOY best TrenA,Proviron,T3,Aromasin so far.... never bought Anavar from him...

ubsx

• WIZARD
  • I want to be the king
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2016, 09:31:06 PM »

Don't you think it looks bad that you openly bash a select few sources (boroboy,Omega, Tabman) but forget to even mention Strngo which turned out to be a security risk

and for the record the people you mention openly stated that they got under dosed products from Omega

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2016, 09:47:46 PM »

I bought from BOROBOY best TrenA,Proviron,T3,Aromasin so far.... never bought Anavar from him...

its not boroboy it is global anabolics ..the source sold bunk few times to athletes here ,, he is pretty much a remailer,, but! the main main concern is the scaming of ifbb top figure and this is from a very legit source

avoid!

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2016, 09:52:58 PM »

Don't you think it looks bad that you openly bash a select few sources (boroboy,Omega, Tabman) but forget to even mention Strngo which turned out to be a security risk

and for the record the people you mention openly stated that they got under dosed products from Omega

I never tested bunk from private ever when I tested it which was long time ago but he was by far best ever in history of bodybuild and fitness ,,then again maybe later on it was bunk maybe in the end I hve no idea as I said I'm not a source I have no agenda

I'm one of the greatest if not thie! greatest athlete to ever be in bodybuild and fitness because! I say the truth with out agenda

put out best products and if I test it I shall say it loud and clean

when it comes to omega it was simply catastrophy and poison

again I have zero agenda ,, never had nevr will have ...I want best for WE THE ATHLETES ..this is all I care about that competitive athletes wont get fucked in the ass like been done to us for many years back in the day

gh15 approved

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2016, 11:47:31 PM »

I see that Dabe Polombo sold bogus GH, why do so may athletes let him interview them. Why don't they black ball him

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2016, 12:04:18 AM »

its not only palumbo he was mainly 2000s,, it is also piano ..and there are the lower levels the rearden metal levers who buy it and sell it and just move it around probably

all i say is this...when it comes to fda gh ...i have many many years of hands on experience not some book balonie rubbish ..no one come to here to read book crap they come for me to say what we do in the pro levels and what i did ,,

i highly recommend to be careful from serostim! there are tons of fakes...so be careful!

secondly ,, blue top saizen wipe floor with serostim and also genotropin wipe floor with it

the reason i say blue top saizen blue top saizen all the time is becauuuse blue top saizen is actualy meant...it is prescribed ONLY for growth problems in kidos and young adults... this is what its for...al the other fda gh is meant for other things too trust me i hve many years of hands on testing of this shit i been a very long time in the pro level i tested those brands and i don't make a dime from it ,, im also not the admin of gh15.org to anyone who think im the admin here im not ...i don't own the forum ...

i simply have one single agenda

i want athletes like me! to never have issues in being able to have peaceful careers in bodybuild and fitness...to have longevity in their chosen sport and to never do drugs or alcohol so they can become responsible athletes,, very simple yet quite hard with all of the filts in the sport...and as you can see the filts are always there you do see how much lies and disgusting shit is told about me even when i don't do anything bad its always thrown at me ..just because there is gh15 in the title ...its easy to say gh15 does this or that just because im the famous gh15 and it gets you attention to mention gh15..

reality of the matter is blue top saizen is the only fda gh that is MEANT for body- BUILDING

the others are good too...genotropin second best ...but! the blue top saizen pens are imposible to fake and they are meant for growth and only leanarrrr growth ..this is it!

serostim even when legit ...its for fucking burnt victims who want to survive and be able to get back to life...they don't care if they look like blow fish with out shirt or if their lines are fading and they look like puffy buffy muffy...

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2016, 07:53:35 AM »

i want to clarify something about global anabolics which is boroboy which is shredded wheat past member here i believe ..all same individual ...he get stuff from global anabolics ..relabel it and call it good to go...this is NOT the case and i will explain for all responsible athletes

1,, that source fucked an ifbb top figure...he pretty much stole money from that individual...not athlete! but head of ifbb in a specific country...this is verified

2,, that source fucked 2 athletes with anavar that was dianabol not anavar ..the tablets were dianabol... 2 different athletes that i know of and can confirm and others that i didn't mention because I'm not sure about their storys

this is to keep things real as you know i don't balonie around when it comes to truth about bodybuild and fitness...there is one thing to beg for gh15 to stand up for your quality and another whollle different thing to fuck athletes and ifbb official

end of case ,, i don't agree with it and it should be out in public and it is

gh15 approved

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2016, 02:44:26 AM »

BIGMAN are you saying to avoid Geneeza and Napgear?

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2016, 04:21:32 AM »

avoid sphinx

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2016, 08:45:48 AM »

BIGMAN are you saying to avoid Geneeza and Napgear?

the naps of mid 2000s was good!

there are a lot of complaints about geneza though,, a lot! i woud not put it here if there were not tons! of complaints

so I would not touch geneza but human grade from naps in the 2000s were legit,, the ones I tested ,, it was many years ago as I said a decade is a life time in todays world

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2016, 08:47:19 AM »

avoid sphinx

never heard of sphinx so I cant be sure but can you elaborate? need to be sure they are no good before putting it here

are they bunk? or just the source has issues?

gh15 approved

vivalafrizank

• WIZARD
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2016, 09:02:12 AM »

avoid sphinx

never heard of sphinx so I cant be sure but can you elaborate? need to be sure they are no good before putting it here

are they bunk? or just the source has issues?

gh15 approved

Had to be ridiculously under dosed or bunk I've seen members talk about it on here it was basically first time using hormones that I got this stuff seems like it didnt do nothing buy cause sides

warriorofzion

• WIZARD
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2016, 11:57:49 PM »

I seems like many of the
UGL labs from the early 2000's were good, then greed took over. They built their following then started cutting doses and just making bunk. Not true lovers of our sport

joeyflex69

• JEDI
  • Professional Lurker
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2016, 01:13:43 AM »

I seems like many of the
UGL labs from the early 2000's were good, then greed took over. They built their following then started cutting doses and just making bunk. Not true lovers of our sport

Raw product was purer back then but harder to get, now anyone can get but its shit, you know because it clogs filters, too much impurity plus certain compounds are expensive these guys give you npp but sell as primo, or winny and sell as anavar, give you MGF or PEG sell as generic GH.

Its all about making a profit. You must trust your source and your product, you are injecting into your body.

Certain UGL's are if not good or better then pharmagrade- this I know because serveral have gone pro by using exactly their products exclusively except pharma grade gh and tyroid meds
Gone but not forgotten, Ever!

strongectogenes

• WIZARD
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2016, 10:19:56 AM »

Whoever says rearden sells serostim is wrong

That is a flat out lie

I wish he sold serostim cause I'd have bought it from him

He doesn't that's a fact

Sure people sell
Serostim but he's not one of them

Omega though I wouldn't recommend buying from I got ok gear from him but lots of issues, indont think he's a bad guy I just wonder if he's sort of new at this thing

I'll say this I never knew Balkan was owned by alin but they sent me very good orals that's all I can say

As far as PRIVATE he never sent me bunk anything but he sent me a bunch of orals that were mixed up badly and not what the label said that was towards the end but his tren and sustanon were awesome actually the best TBH and he was a stand up dude by me. He did get sloppy towards the end.

The thing I'd say more than anything is stay away from pretty much any ugl on Reddit unless you wanna get burned

Quote from: vansville2010
speaking of hookers since then I drove down in the city and emptied my balls in 3-4 hookers,,,no more than 25 bucks each,,I don't mean wrapped up,,I mean literally shoved my cock into a drug addict cunt and just blew my balls open her her hole then dropped her back off

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2016, 11:59:32 AM »

crook reardan metal is acting too worried as a "coach" inorder not to be a source...there is way too much worrys going in his large head...too much to just be an athlete..

getting letters..
getting this getting that blocked on places..wrote  to me and then to the admin himself that joey was this and that because joey didn't repond to him ...getting mad when we didn't let him have his way and have that poisoner omega with his poison .. training the wife of a dealer...talking to me disrespectfuly telling me not to piss him off and that he doesn't like to repeat things

I have a lot of experience ..if I say something I don't say it just because I feel like it

just too many dots...

gh15 approved

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2016, 12:20:20 PM »

and the other one who I believ has a lot to do with that poisoner omega / top secret labs is! chestnorockwell or whatever his name is ...why do I say this? I shall explain

by now it is obvious I was never that craig.. I quoted and posted all the information here that arrived to my pm ...but even after its known fact by athletes... even then look what I'm getting...

and I quote..

"...but I did link it earlier when another SPAM member talked about Agent Yes and how Mugzy (hacker) owned his every last detail. It was alleged they even knee-capped him, and I would love for that to be true."

^ this is what that liar said ...now I don't know anyone of the individuals he talk about...and he say here that he wished someone went and knee caped someone else who I never heard of! ..someone who no one knows ...just a victim he chose ..can you imagine what would happen if they actualy went and did it to that poor idiot? someone they decided was gh15 .. I start thinking that the sources really never read my bible and coudnt give a flying fuck about my morals and my decade war against drugs and filts and the fact I'm for clean sport and decency and responsible athletes...they don't give a fuck

can you imagine this shit? if what this source chest omega idiots wished was true?

how can anyone trust a single word he say when you read here he wish harm on an someone who I swear to god I never heard about until this nonsense of brad and craig I swear I never heard about this ugly looking things

think about it a little... you know its not me and you see what he wish upon someone ..want them kneeee cupped!

that's to me scream criminal ...REAL! criminal

thas the diference ..see?

I am proving here a point....

any sane athlete...any responsible athlete doesn't belong in any place that chest omega criminal is ...they took frustration and turned it into lies... and the lies caused them to look like ignorant clueless idiots...criminal idiots too,,

gh15 approved
lion of judah

ozz

• Duke
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2016, 06:50:12 PM »

Whoever says rearden sells serostim is wrong

That is a flat out lie

I wish he sold serostim cause I'd have bought it from him

He doesn't that's a fact

Sure people sell
Serostim but he's not one of them

Omega though I wouldn't recommend buying from I got ok gear from him but lots of issues, indont think he's a bad guy I just wonder if he's sort of new at this thing

I'll say this I never knew Balkan was owned by alin but they sent me very good orals that's all I can say

As far as PRIVATE he never sent me bunk anything but he sent me a bunch of orals that were mixed up badly and not what the label said that was towards the end but his tren and sustanon were awesome actually the best TBH and he was a stand up dude by me. He did get sloppy towards the end.

The thing I'd say more than anything is stay away from pretty much any ugl on Reddit unless you wanna get burned

hey sorry don't mean to hijack. Whats wrong with redditt? I'm assuming shills and scammers but that almost everywhere
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up