GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: sources to avoid by all means -- updated regularly!  (Read 55416 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Drug dealer HGH PRO - SCAMMER
« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2018, 12:24:54 PM »

keep this thread for information about the dealer's identity and actions

only thing this thread should be about is information about that dealer's identity and/or instructions he gave to where to send the money

I want to see information wu mg bitcoins or any other electronic transfers (paypals etc) cash in mail.. and what ever other information the dealer ask you to use with names and addresses, no other bs on this thread only information the drug dealer gave for sending money

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

flex90

• WIZARD
  • TrenAddict
« Reply #181 on: September 22, 2018, 09:10:45 AM »

PayPal Information:-

Contact info
乔 李
The recipient of this payment is verified and is located outside of the US.
[email protected]
Aspiring to be an IFBB men's physique athlete !

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #182 on: September 26, 2018, 06:43:40 AM »

this thread is not to be removed!

the hghpro user name came back on some hole but he is not to be allowed here.

he is permanently banned on gh15.org and labelled by me as rogue drug dealer.

DEFINTION OF ROGUE:

unprincipled, and or deceitful, and or unreliable, and or selective scam, and or bad operation, and or SEVERE safety issues

loj
gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

bigjoe

• Conditional Junior
Re: sources to avoid by all means -- updated regularly!
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2019, 04:41:21 AM »

thanks for this valuable information 

JJJ

• WIZARD
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2019, 09:40:27 PM »

JUICEPAL

A. keeps info's of all buyers

B. cooks from his kitchen

C. Unstable & a threat to the community

How did you guys let this psychopath be a source on gh15.org?

This is from a reliable source that asked me if I could put it in the open 

You see if i sell test e for $15 a vial  and make 5k less than normally from this website  just for the sake of making sure this site slowly dies (meaning all of the people order from me because my prices are so cheap compared to every one else)

making 60k instead of 65k a month wont change my life. And the pleasure it would bring me to watch this site die. That is the way i look at it.. I make 5k less a month because i have lower prices.. but  lower prices means this site dies so i win .

If you want my professional advice as a successful person, You kick off the sociopath gh15. Destroy that animal.  Bann him.

Someone pisses you off , you drop 100k and have them killed.  You still have plenty of money left over... its not a problem.

i will drop 30 grand and have you killed. because 30 grand is nothing.

i will also look into ddos even if it cost me a $hundreds of dollars a day to ensure this site is offline

DO NOT FUCK WITH ME. BECAUSE I ENSURE YOU I WILL DO EVERYTHING I COULD TO GET MY SWEET REVENGE. YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WITH A LITTLE NOBODY.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2019, 12:36:01 AM »

the drug dealer kept all information and order data of his customers, not following rules and regulations of gh15.org

the drug dealer is a cocky home cooker that decided to make a lot of money from the bodybuild and fitness community uses aliases and information not related directly to him via electronic coin all monitored for the last 12 months

the drug dealer tried to fool the forum few times with sham operations in order to create even bigger profit for himself

he made huge profits 

the drug dealer has numerous complaints about him along the years some legit complaints by real members.. and some faked complaints by his deeds..  it was done in order to blur the definition of what real complaint is

he gave free bes and lowest prices in order to try and hurt other sources

that dealer should not be on gh15.org when so many rules been broken and the products are simply same as omega and the approach is same as omega.."make as much money as possible give fuck shit about anything else"

this dealer is out of here

gh15 approved

Thaistick

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2019, 05:46:21 PM »

the drug dealer kept all information and order data of his customers, not following rules and regulations of gh15.org

the drug dealer is a cocky home cooker that decided to make a lot of money from the bodybuild and fitness community uses aliases and information not related directly to him via electronic coin all monitored for the last 12 months

the drug dealer tried to fool the forum few times with sham operations in order to create even bigger profit for himself

he made huge profits   

the drug dealer has numerous complaints about him along the years some legit complaints by real members.. and some faked complaints by his deeds..  it was done in order to blur the definition of what real complaint is

he gave free bes and lowest prices in order to try and hurt other sources

that dealer should not be on gh15.org when so many rules been broken and the products are simply same as omega and the approach is same as omega.."make as much money as possible give fuck shit about anything else"

this dealer is out of here

gh15 approved
Are you referring to juicepal now?

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2019, 09:01:57 PM »

YES

gh15 approved

JJJ

• WIZARD
« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2019, 01:10:56 AM »

scammed me out of 1500.

WU:

David Andrew Hicks
Watertown, New York

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2019, 04:39:15 PM »

you know I been around for many many years right?

I started gh15 in 2005 brought real truth about bodybuilding to all parts of the world and vast majority of today generation grew on me,,  I am with out a doubt the most important person that came out of internet bodybuilding and fitness

I am telling you right here and now

AVOID THE DRUG DEALER JP (ALSO GO BY THE NAME JUICE PAL)

BUYING FROM HIM WILL EVENTUALLY RESULT IN YOU BEING QUESTIONED BY THE FEDS (NO MATTER THE COUNTRY YOU ARE)

AVOID LIKE FIRE

THIS DRUG DEALER HAVE NO PLACE IN THE FITNESS COMMUNITY AND IS THE RISKIEST RING TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM POINT BLANK.

PLEASE GH15ERS AND INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE NOT GH15ERS AND READ ME, AVOID THIS LIKE FIRE, REMEMBER I DONT PUT OUT WHAT IS KNOWN OFF THE INTERNET ABOUT THIS RING BUT STAY AWAY I WOULDNT SAY IT WITHOUT A VERY GOOD REASON

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
april 28

DBruv

• Conditional Junior
« Reply #190 on: May 02, 2019, 02:36:12 PM »

Thanks for this information
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up