GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: i am hormonized and i lied about it  (Read 23274 times)

whoremoan

• WIZARD
Re: i am hormonized and i lied about it
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2016, 06:58:55 AM »

DR DRE
dave chappelle
chris hemsworth

whoremoan

• WIZARD
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2016, 07:01:03 AM »

zakk wylde (guitarist from ozzy) admitted it , went on a rant about it at a concert in sydney.... strait out told everyone hes on the juice.... check hes pictures these days

glenn danzig is on it... lived with a pro bb'er

bevoATX

• WIZARD
  • 6'4 233lbs
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2016, 11:41:08 PM »

50 cent

and yeah zac efron is insanely lean and kinda stringy like winny for certain movies or something
Hook 'Em

700 NPP
50mg Proviron
5mg LGD-4033
850 test E/P

Dhunt244

• WIZARD
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2017, 01:05:44 PM »

Saw a video of Antoine valliant lying to BLP, and also Frank McGrath. Simeon Panda, Ulysses. Two huge filts. Also this guy Kevin Fresard. Look up his YouTube. I found him about 4-5 years ago and just two days ago I read his comment on a new video, someone had asked if he messed with TRT(lol) and he comes back saying sorry to disappoint you I'm a lifetime drug free bodybuilder, doing my first ever natural show to get my pro card. So fuck that guy. I thought he was cool, he had badass guitar covers and training vids but once I saw that I lost interest because he said he's been doing this for 20 years and even after 20 years you couldn't get 1/3 that guys size and condition. Just so disappointing. Big dude though and awsome forearms. Ummmm who else, oh not saying these people have lied but more than likely would of asked. Dolph Lundgren Rocky three especially. Taylor Lautner, Kellen Lutz, Ryan Renolds or however you spell it. Terry crews, Christian Bale, Hugh Jackmen at one point he was decent sized, crazy ripped and vascular and he did an interview saying it was lots of chicken breast and broccoli. Keto type shit too or something.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2017, 06:29:19 PM »

antonino lol antoine dont realy lie,, he actually did few interviews with blp and it was vry obvious he was all for gh15.org eventhough I boochered him before on gtbg when he was a kido well not realy boochered but was harsh at times he still took it like a man and improved

that was many years ago though 7-8 years ago..

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

SalmonWithAlmonds

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2017, 07:56:23 PM »

Rafa Nadal.

I'm starting to dislike him, he basically blamed Sharapova for being caught as if he was all natty, wth.
I may fail but there is no way I'll ever stop chasing what I want.

Scania

• WIZARD
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2017, 11:46:36 PM »

Dave chappelle? Som crappy gear 😁
DR DRE
dave chappelle
chris hemsworth
The foolish man thinks he will live forever if he avoids battle!
But old age gives him no peace, though spears might spare him.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2017, 12:07:12 AM »

i was sent picture of whts his name that lieing idiot who not only on hormones but also did marihooana or whatever he did which I'm 100%against unless you have severe migranes and need it medically supervised by doctors since you cant function,,

in any case that embaresment phelps who is a great GREAT athlete but keep on his I'm clean attitude and everyone around me are on hormones balonie.. in any case i got this picture from one of the athetes here..

recognize the site in the backround on the computer screen?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

amutu

• WIZARD
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2017, 06:15:19 AM »

haha, loooool

+ Gerard Butler
Running some shit...

BenTren15

• WIZARD
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2018, 05:31:34 AM »

IMO some of the worse are YouTube "Natty" Powerlifters who run pre-hormone after pre-hormone
oral after oral and because they look small and compete in "Drug Tested" (Lol)
competitions they Take ADVANTAGE of it and spread Lies about how "coffee" helps them or the
pre workout POISONS they push lololol.

And then there is the other category, powerlifters who are into Hormones, look like bodybuilders
yet STILL claim Natty (x2lol) that have less crowd supporting them cause there are not so many
stupid people like the ones supporting the above category.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2018, 02:38:18 AM »

i only want to know one thing.. i really do

HOW COME THAT THICK OTHERWIZE FAT BLACK THING SERENA WILLIAMS IS NOT THROWN OUT OF TENNIS DUE TO CONSISTENTLY USING HORMONES FOR SO MANY YEARS??

how the fuck is this athlete pulling it and the all world just saying oh its ok its because she is thick black female lol

one of thie! worst episodes in American sport history.. and she is much more hormonized than marion jones circa 2000s.. much much more and for much much longer time

how in the hell is she pulling this? i know the Hussein nasty police state surveillance regime promoted black everything and the weakening of whites but still how is she pulling it for so many years she did it during the bush years too.. she truly been on hormones for life time and the idiots on fake news media worship that black thing,,

she should be thrown out of sports with disgrace!  and if everyone uses which most do.. then it should be out there so humans don't make a superwomale out of this disgusting thing

gh15 approved

draaz

• WIZARD
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2018, 08:41:03 AM »

Problem is the media and most idiot fans stay blinded to Serena's hormone use because she's black , and an ape like looking black woman . Must be her genetics rigit ? Lol

Even she can't get that body naturally , especially in her age . Look at Venus
No hormones No life
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up