GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The self reflection of drug Globalge  (Read 1918 times)

TheCure

The self reflection of drug Globalge
« on: November 15, 2016, 03:36:15 AM »

Hello everyone, i would like to ask you to watch the following video. It is a perfect example whats wrong with america and now with the whole world when it comes to drugs.

Video (Perscription Thugs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKU36Jm9xaU

This should be food for thought for everyone. We tend to forget that we abuse things and that we have to keep ourselves in check...because no one else will.

So please step back from your own standpoint throughout your lives and reevaluate your decisions or upcoming decision.

Wish you all the very best.

JackTequila

• WIZARD
Re: The self reflection of drug Globalge
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 09:04:14 PM »

What's "globalge"?

phatkat

• JEDI
"you body build to live. never live to body build" - Smoofcat

they woudnt ever call it TRAIN if they were not on hormones,, anyone who goes into the vocabulary and uses the word train as in consider himself an ATHLETE ..will stop at absolutely nothing to get better,,

phatkat

• JEDI
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 09:33:50 PM »

Have been wanting to watch this, good find

they woudnt ever call it TRAIN if they were not on hormones,, anyone who goes into the vocabulary and uses the word train as in consider himself an ATHLETE ..will stop at absolutely nothing to get better,,

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 05:25:25 PM »

http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=32314.0

Thank you for the link, sir.

This was bugging me since the day I arrived here. Still don't understand the reasoning as it makes some messages pretty hard to understand, but that's another subject.

Regards.

phatkat

• JEDI
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 02:12:06 AM »

http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=32314.0

Thank you for the link, sir.

This was bugging me since the day I arrived here. Still don't understand the reasoning as it makes some messages pretty hard to understand, but that's another subject.

Regards.

lol

international forum, so we cant say Global (u s a)

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 03:27:47 AM »

so we cant say Global (u s a)

And why is that? You can say the name of any country, but the US? Isn't this discrimination? And on top of that you bug words like Jeru-salem, which becomes JerGloballem. This is just so weird...

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 05:24:21 AM »

it was done so athletes understand that this is not America forum.. they used to think so ..this is why the admin did it I belive ,, the forum have noting to do with America beside my admiration to Donald..

ask him why he did it...also you cn write unitd states ..America..tons of other words ...I realy cant remember why he did it but I think its because they used to think this was American forum which is false

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 07:45:20 PM »

also you cn write unitd states ..America..tons of other words ...

Yes, definitely. You can do "US", "US of A", "United States", etc...

What you can't do is "Globalge", "JerGloballem", "Globalble", etc, etc, etc... All of sudden you get a title like "the self reflection of drug globalge". Like, WTF?

stanozolol

• WIZARD
  • Young, Primed and Ready to Grow
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 08:23:38 PM »

Who cares, focus on the point of the thread
Perma-Blast Bulking

Soon to be high test crew

Check out my log, or dont http://www.gh15.org/forum/index.php?topic=34438.0

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2016, 08:43:59 AM »

I care. Can't even understand the title of the thread because of this hiccup. Are you a mod or an admin?

MrP

• WIZARD
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 11:48:05 AM »

I care. Can't even understand the title of the thread because of this hiccup. Are you a mod or an admin?

Keep discussion relevant to the thread.  If you don't like thread functions pm admin.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any issue, here to help.

"You may be an animal, but I'm a monster, and im more terrifying" Cyprus

"I don't lose sleep thinking about my enemies, its my friends that keep me awake!" Falcon

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2016, 02:17:29 AM »

Every time the letters "U" & "S" are together they form the abbreviation of the largest econonmy in the world. This abbreviation when written is sensored with the world Global. Globalage should actually say U S E A G E but is censored via a script. Hope that helps explain it.
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.
Pages: [1]   Go Up