GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Professional Help regarding health and mental health  (Read 1218 times)

TheCure

Professional Help regarding health and mental health
« on: October 25, 2016, 07:09:59 PM »

Hello everyone,

as i see the need for personal advice rising i wanted to offer my personal help. Alot of board members already contacted me and ask for my help regarding health,hormones and mental state. So i wanted to create this thread for everyone who is in need of real help. No matter if its actually health or mental health, i am capable of doing "some" help in regards to hormones since i cannot actually do bloodtest or whatever due to my location. (I cant perscribe things via internet nor am i actually allowed to give real medical advice without seeing my patients! But i will do so nevertheless. I have to remain somewhat anonymous throughout the procedure it but its possible.)

But another topic that is really alarming is the amount of mental help that is needed on this board. I am capable of doing therapy for almost every mental illness (it is very hard to do therapy for schizophrenia via the internet, so i cannot help you.)

For the rest who thinks they are at need for a therapist, i can make some time. Its a very limited amount of free spots due to my regular life. I am basically sacrificing my free time to do more work in my free time.

Since i treat this board somewhat like family i am not going to charge alot for those who are not financially up to par. I cannot do it for free, since again this is a risk on my end and i use up my free time as well.

Nevertheless i am 100% sure we can always find a way to make things happen.

And i will continue to help everyone via the board and PM's but for those who REALLY need another helping hand that guides them, i am here.

(If this post is against the board rules feel free to delete it anytime you want!)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
Re: Professional Help regarding health and mental health
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 10:38:26 PM »

the forum take no responsibility for mental health of humans,, this is a matter for doctors and i believe any athlete on here should be sane in their head inorder to be a bodybuild... now sane is relative in 2016 ...you may read half of my postings and think im kookoo lol plaius even said it before in past times

the thing is that this forum is not doctor and athletes should know it and understand it

if you have serious mental issues go seek help from a doctor...the forum is not your answer

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 10:41:59 PM »

by the way if the admin who is the owner of the forum think differently then i believe he should say so i just think personaly this should not be part of the forum

moderator klover also wrote a sticky about it in the past ...its just not something that should be taken lightly

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheCure

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 11:53:36 PM »

Exactly, what i am saying is i would offer my professional help as in being that therapist you just mentioned. This is nothing hobby like, i am a therapist. I am just offering my help via internet.

Again if the mod thinks this i not what we should have here please close and delete the thread!

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 12:55:43 AM »

well doctors can give professional help so its good i forgot there are few doctors on the forum,, but as i said its internet so i stil suggest real life hands on with doctor but any legit doctor here that give their help profesionaly in any regard is ok i believe

i still think admin need to approve it but if its a doc then its a doc..that means he went so school for this for many years,, i keep forgetting we have legit doctors on this forum

by the way where the fuck is blueeyedfish he is another legit doctor real deal

gh15 approved

Fortis

• WIZARD
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 11:10:04 PM »

Sorry for bumping an old thread but

seeing a traditional western Dr when you have mental health issues is a terrible idea IMO.

You will be filled with SSRI meds and left to fall into a downward spiral.  They only know only the basics, I run rings around my partners Dr on this subject (I have been involved with mental illness during my life; eating dissorders, suicide, depression & anxitey).

SSRI's are another one of the pharma industries 'omnipotent' drugs dished out like sweets, leading to a plethora of imbalances and isses within the body.

You need to speak to a psych.

Look at nutrition; 5-htp, gaba, b vits, etc also.
Pages: [1]   Go Up