GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: inflammation  (Read 2883 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
inflammation
« on: October 10, 2016, 03:33:45 AM »

do the anti aging powdrs and nutritional extract ***** who fight and reduce inflamation... do they hurt hormonal gains?

yes no?

explain

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
Re: inflammation
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 04:06:39 AM »

I believe that too much does, so yes.. Inflammation from training triggers a response from the body. This response is improved greatly when there is inflammation as the body tackles it more fiercely (or at least appears to), so when this comes to muscles responding to stress after training (aka muscle soreness from latic acid which I believe is produced from Arachidonic Acid) then it makes senses that too many things that are anti inflammatory which reduce this effect (such as cod liver oil, related meds etc) could be counter productive. Balance is key.
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 04:49:15 AM »

that's the problem lol...how much is too much ..this is why they say load on resveratrol and be super youthful and healthy.. if you can actualy do it would it hurt you in the muscle gain department... some say yes but did anyone really try high doses along side best hormones?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 04:55:07 AM »

Good point, we need some identical twins to try it out lol
Disclaimer: I do not advise or encourage anyone to put anything into their body. These are my personal experiences and are for informational purposes only. You should only take substances that have been advised/prescribed by your medical practitioner whilst under medical supervision.

Humble dreamer

• Junior
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 12:04:31 AM »

Do you train your sore muscles?

I do not because I "listen to my body" but I want to hit the gym more often as I want to grow and shed fat ASAP!

I am natty for now as Im about 15% BF and intend to follow the bible to the T!!
Yes yes I know the bible is written for advanced bodybuilders and I am only an aspiering bodybuilder so I know the doses and hormones are not suited for me so I will start low, slow and steady and build up the doses while I monitor my blood and get to know how my body respond

Disgruntled

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 05:25:34 AM »

Not sure why this above is in this thread?!

Anyhow, what makes you think training more will make the results come any quicker? Anything past optimal is increasingly counter productive. Sure you may not be training optimally right now, then again you may be over doing it at your current pace. Many factors come into play here.

Drugs, especially principles that are repeated on this site are what allow the body to recover quicker, grow faster and achieve a body composition and look beyond what you can naturally.

Training more often will speed up fat loss if you are in a calorie deficit, personally I would opt for this over cardio but your not going to grow muscle (or very limited in exceptional cases) doing this naturally.

Humble dreamer

• Junior
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 05:56:21 AM »

I am sorry - I should not have written in this thread!
Just got exited when I saw this "new" thread partially on a subject Ive been thinking about a lot these days.. Please do delete my post if it bothers you.

In the future I will be sure only to ask questions in the junior Q and A if not precicely on point to the thread I read

So I am right not to train when Im sore then? Good to read.
The only reason I am not on hormones jet is my body fat is to high in regards to the bible.. Now what I mean by growing is my muscle memory seems to let med add some muscles even though Im in a kcal deficit!

MusclePunisher

• WIZARD
  • Keep Striving
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 11:03:12 AM »

Wtf is going on here ???
you can call me mookey the zebra i don't give a flying fuck as long as you come with pure intentions and want to be part of something great

gh15 approved

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2016, 06:35:02 AM »

back on topic.

For inflammation i will always recommend upping antioxidants. Mainly EGCG, astaxanthin, vitamin C and vitamin E! Another very very good supplement is GSE which is severely underrated!

If you are really worried about hindering gains, take arachidonic acid as a supplement. Or the easier way, do more pump sets with stretching.

The way we train and the way we abuse hormones we dont need to worry about /too/ much. There was a study on NAC that it hinders gains at above 1,8g a day. But that was done in naturals. Keep in mind on a metric boatload of test,tren,gh and other nice things you dont have to worry about it.

Especially on tren i recommend upping your antioxidants since it attacks alot of cells in a bad way. (mostly seen symptom is the decreased lung capacity, which is an immune reaction in very simple terms.)

tbrady24

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 10:42:26 PM »

back on topic.

For inflammation i will always recommend upping antioxidants. Mainly EGCG, astaxanthin, vitamin C and vitamin E! Another very very good supplement is GSE which is severely underrated!

If you are really worried about hindering gains, take arachidonic acid as a supplement. Or the easier way, do more pump sets with stretching.

The way we train and the way we abuse hormones we dont need to worry about /too/ much. There was a study on NAC that it hinders gains at above 1,8g a day. But that was done in naturals. Keep in mind on a metric boatload of test,tren,gh and other nice things you dont have to worry about it.

Especially on tren i recommend upping your antioxidants since it attacks alot of cells in a bad way. (mostly seen symptom is the decreased lung capacity, which is an immune reaction in very simple terms.)
EGCG is green tea and GSE is grape seed extract?

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
  • Life is not a dress rehersal
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2019, 07:43:38 AM »

gh15,

I remember a good 5 years ago you recommended goji berries ans acai powder.

I have not taken these in a couple years, but not sure if it was a placebo but I felt a whole lot more energised clean energy when I added these two to my nurti bullet I drink daily.

I know as someone mentioned that inflamation is needed to trigger the muscle healing response etc.

I would say the supplements taken for inflammation be a good idea to take in the evening/before bed.

I also think there is a difference in the inflammation bad nutrition causes compared to what training does to the body.

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2019, 11:06:29 AM »

gh15,

I have not taken these in a couple years, but not sure if it was a placebo but I felt a whole lot more energised clean energy when I added these two to my nurti bullet I drink daily.

I know as someone mentioned that inflamation is needed to trigger the muscle healing response etc.

I would say the supplements taken for inflammation be a good idea to take in the evening/before bed.

I also think there is a difference in the inflammation bad nutrition causes compared to what training does to the body.

Yes there is a difference in the inflammation caused by certain foods vs the inflammation caused by training.
The one you get from food will inflame things like the midsection and will have a negative effect on you internally, keep in mind that inflammation is at the root of almost all diseases.
The one you get from training is more beneficial because it's what signals and promotes the repair and growth of skeletal muscle tissue and promotes muscle protein synthesis.

If you were going to take an anti-inflammatory something like naproxen let's say or even through natural food sources or supplements, I wouldn't take them directly following a training session, just so that you can benefit from the post training inflammation response.

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2019, 12:41:02 PM »

back on topic.

Beautiful, pretty much confirmed a few things I had in mind.

But yes, inflammation of the dietry kind is the root of major illnesses. Now we can go down the path of getting your body in an alkaline state etc.

This also starts a new conversation of that Tony hughess trying to sell Arachidonic acid. However chicken I believe has a decent level of it anyways.. What I'm trying to say is, this acid is resonsible for imflammation, but can also affect the heart etc in elevated levels which would result from the typical meat eater who adds this supplement on top.

The claim of this supp to is create an imflamation response in the body to "help" muscle gain, but if this creates a negative affect to the cardio system alone then tells me that this acid can affect both muscle and organs if that makes sense.

Nise1

• JEDI
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2019, 01:39:30 PM »

gh15,

Yes there is a difference in the inflammation caused by certain foods vs the inflammation caused by training.
The one you get from food will inflame things like the midsection and will have a negative effect on you internally, keep in mind that inflammation is at the root of almost all diseases.
The one you get from training is more beneficial because it's what signals and promotes the repair and growth of skeletal muscle tissue and promotes muscle protein synthesis.

If you were going to take an anti-inflammatory something like naproxen let's say or even through natural food sources or supplements, I wouldn't take them directly following a training session, just so that you can benefit from the post training inflammation response.

You are kinda on track... The inflammation after training is the bodies natural response and should not be inhibited..

Chronic inflammation IE: epithelial tight junction dysregulation (leaky gut), caused by refined fructose (sugar), glyphosate weed killer, plant lectins, Wheat germ agglutinin etc.. Should be avoided at all costs...
Very good potential

gh15 approved..

Great Britain International Swimmer
Great Britain International Rugby Player
New Zealand National Figure Champion..

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2019, 01:55:11 PM »

I would recommend curcumin at its highest purity inaddition to the amazon fruits..

i really like curcumin as a spice again its not turmeric its the pure curcumin i just buy the pills and empty them on food.. it taste amazing and its very good for the immune system.. for "healthy" immune response.. its good for many things including bacteria.. fungus.. many other things

key is to take enough and to take for long enough time to see the difference

it is pretty costly but that shit works at its 95% + concentration which is 1000 times more effective than turmeric

gh15 approved

tdawgs

• Global Elf Mod
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2019, 02:39:21 PM »

I would recommend curcumin at its highest purity inaddition to the amazon fruits..

i really like curcumin as a spice again its not turmeric its the pure curcumin i just buy the pills and empty them on food.. it taste amazing and its very good for the immune system.. for "healthy" immune response.. its good for many things including bacteria.. fungus.. many other things

key is to take enough and to take for long enough time to see the difference

it is pretty costly but that shit works at its 95% + concentration which is 1000 times more effective than turmeric

gh15 approved

I shall look into buying some then. Sounds good.

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2019, 05:00:56 PM »

back on topic.

Beautiful, pretty much confirmed a few things I had in mind.

But yes, inflammation of the dietry kind is the root of major illnesses. Now we can go down the path of getting your body in an alkaline state etc.

This also starts a new conversation of that Tony hughess trying to sell Arachidonic acid. However chicken I believe has a decent level of it anyways.. What I'm trying to say is, this acid is resonsible for imflammation, but can also affect the heart etc in elevated levels which would result from the typical meat eater who adds this supplement on top.

The claim of this supp to is create an imflamation response in the body to "help" muscle gain, but if this creates a negative affect to the cardio system alone then tells me that this acid can affect both muscle and organs if that makes sense.

From what I understand taking arachidonic acid will cause inflammation throughout the body and not just specifically the muscle. I also think that it's one of the most overrated supplements seeing as how it's being marketed as, not saying it doesn't work or won't help build muscle but keep in mind that it is a double edged sword.

TheShadow94

• Junior
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2019, 05:04:17 PM »

gh15,

You are kinda on track... The inflammation after training is the bodies natural response and should not be inhibited..

Chronic inflammation IE: epithelial tight junction dysregulation (leaky gut), caused by refined fructose (sugar), glyphosate weed killer, plant lectins, Wheat germ agglutinin etc.. Should be avoided at all costs...

Right, what I said was correct. Inflammation caused from training and inflammation caused by certain foods are 2 different things, and I agree, inflammation caused from training should not be inhibited, which is why I wrote not to take anything that would inhibit it.....

CharlesNeoda

• Conditional Junior
    • Jerseys Football Wholesale
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2019, 07:28:05 AM »

Now, Epstein the Houdini defies inflammation and natural laws like 9/11 buildings. He is a Ninja like how Al Qaeda got the entire military to stand down. He caused cameras to fail like Bigfoot. And hanged himself with a paper towel. Geeeez....this guy should play James Bond. He gets the women, the money and always wins.
Pages: [1]   Go Up