GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: curcamin  (Read 2971 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
curcamin
« on: October 10, 2016, 03:25:40 AM »

what do you think about this indian herb turmeric root?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheCure

• JEDI
Re: curcamin
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 07:39:20 PM »

The only thing id really vouch for beisdes berberine hcl. Curcumin extract 95%+ is a godly gift as long as youre not allergic to it. From liver (basically works the same pathway as tudca), to insulin sensitivity, skin renewal (warts and other skin diseases) plus improved digestion, this powder is insane!

But only get the extract! Regular tumeric doesnt have enough curcumin in it! Aim for 1,5-2g a day and you will feel it straight away!

TODouble2

• WIZARD
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 09:32:27 PM »

ive been taking it forever just because ive heard so many good things, never actually noticed anything since i take lots of supplements, but maybe ill start taking a higher dose as per TheCure's recomendations.

ive heard it isn't all that bioavailable when taken orally, and that injectable is best if you can find it.

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 11:00:12 PM »

^I eat the actual root ..maybe I don't eat enough of it? how much root you need to eat lol?

gues ill need powdr

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 11:59:17 PM »

You need black pepper bioperine to be exact! That helps tremendously with the absorption!

GHLR3

• JEDI
  • Trying To Leave Humanity Behind
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 09:59:52 PM »

All my Meals have powder

Curcumin
Garlic
Black Pepper
Oreganos
Sea Salt

my Liver Beef Meal i add extra Cumin

Definitly a plus in many aspects

Sometimes on the Cuscus Meal i have Ginger.

As "Cheat" at weekends i use a blend of English Sauce with Little Wine or Vinegar and put inside
Chives; Cloves; Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Garlic; Paprika.
after deeply blend all, i put Chicken to marinate on this.
VERY tastefull and Very Healthy
one of the best physiqes and the most potential physiqes on the internet boardings from the amatuers...great potential for pro card

bravo!

gh15 approved

Genetic Freak

• Emperor
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 03:08:57 PM »

You need black pepper bioperine to be exact! That helps tremendously with the absorption!

It appears that Curcumin from Turmeric and Piperine from Black Pepper (commonly taken together) both inhibit a number of Cytochrome P450 enzymes, such as CYP3A4 and CYP2D6 which are responsible for a large amount of drug metabolism..

http://dmd.aspetjournals.org/content/36/8/1594.full

Curcumin + Ellagic Acid = MAOI..

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4883067/
Gh15 Proud Pupil

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 04:45:42 PM »

You need to supplement curcumin in good quality supplement form , otherwise you just dont get any benefits out of it, you would need enormous amounts to consume , absorption is very poor....(I still pour some of ground turmeric in to my rice when cooking it , it gives nice colour and i like the taste also lol )....
Blending in substances like lecithin and piperine with curcumin have helped with absorption some degree, highly bioavailable oral curcumin preparations have been more recently developed. A Japanese product called THERACURMIN actually elevates blood levels ~30-fold higher in humans compared to bulk curcumin powder, and has been found to be orally effective , or more effective than regular curcumin in humans....

The BCM 95 version of circumin is very good ....

Also there is an injectable version of it ....
All The Best ....Your Friend sunkus4444

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 05:42:56 PM »

You need to supplement curcumin in good quality supplement form , otherwise you just dont get any benefits out of it, you would need enormous amounts to consume , absorption is very poor....(I still pour some of ground turmeric in to my rice when cooking it , it gives nice colour and i like the taste also lol )....
Blending in substances like lecithin and piperine with curcumin have helped with absorption some degree, highly bioavailable oral curcumin preparations have been more recently developed. A Japanese product called THERACURMIN actually elevates blood levels ~30-fold higher in humans compared to bulk curcumin powder, and has been found to be orally effective , or more effective than regular curcumin in humans....

The BCM 95 version of circumin is very good ....

Also there is an injectable version of it ....

Exactly! I tend to make myself a liposomal version of it! Thats the best form on how to make it bioavailable!

And yes it lowers cytochromes but it was also shown to increase bile salts and their transport. It essentially works the same way TUDCA works. I tend to have athletes under sylmarin, NAC, TUDCA and Curcumin after a show to clean up very fast.

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2016, 06:20:15 PM »

^^^^ thanks , helpful ....

TheCure

• JEDI
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2016, 11:33:00 PM »

^^^^ thanks , helpful ....

I smell sarcasm lmao

No but i making liposomal vitamins/herbs is fairly easy, via ultrasoundwaves lecithin and more. Just type it into google and youll see its fairly easy. Alot of people say "oh that cant work" but its essentially how liposomes are made. It might not be 100% pharma grad but it certainly helps alot! Esp if you want to make yourself a blend. I have vitamin E,C,D,A in one thick syrup haha

Humble dreamer

• Junior
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2016, 12:09:52 AM »

Had a lot of this with my rice, tasted horrible!! How do you eat this?

sunkus4444

• WIZARD
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2016, 02:05:23 AM »

Had a lot of this with my rice, tasted horrible!! How do you eat this?
A lot it will have bitter kinda taste , try less , you aint gonna get benefits by taking in loads so use it as a spice ....

Atixtman

• WIZARD
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2016, 08:14:09 AM »

What about turmeric?
"John 3:16"

"Ephesians 6:10-18 - The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil?s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, ...."

YouTube soon

MusclePunisher

• WIZARD
  • Keep Striving
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2016, 11:53:51 AM »

What about turmeric?

Yes for god sakes just use turmeric. This entire vitamin industry is a scam of concentrates and super charged versions of natural herbs.

Really you're telling me nobody cooking with turmeric in India is getting benefits. Because it's not the extract in s pill form? That's retarded.

Indians have been cooking with spices for 5000 years. The mixtures and the fats, oils, and vegetables all work in tandem (together).

Don't be stupid and think a pill will replace that. Just like whey powder is never better than a steak.

Simple. Natural food is best.
you can call me mookey the zebra i don't give a flying fuck as long as you come with pure intentions and want to be part of something great

gh15 approved

BIGBOI

• WIZARD
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 04:12:57 AM »

I have found the novasol version to be the best for aches and pains.  Bad back and sore joints here all the time, curcumin helps make me not feel like an old man.

JackTequila

• WIZARD
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 05:31:49 AM »

I use turmeric and curry quite often. Don't feel a thing.

Injectable curcumin is where it's at.

djufo

• WIZARD
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2017, 02:54:40 PM »

Yup, injectable curcumin. Looking for more reliable places to get it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up