GH15

Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cryonics  (Read 1108 times)

gh15

• SUPERNOVA
  • i dont withness history,, i write it
cryonics
« on: October 05, 2016, 11:41:00 AM »

https://www.cryonics.org/

opinions?

gh15 approved
time is a loop in space,, at some point in time ...time travel is invented,, therefor time travelers are here,, now.

I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT
PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR! I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO ONE'S ACTIONS

Federer

• Conditional Junior
Re: cryonics
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 08:13:08 PM »

one of my favorite film is" vanilla sky"... if they have lucid dream why not. seriously i think when the brain is out more 10 mn it's finish. but the science progress so wait and see!

MAGOBARDO

• Global Elf Mod
  • No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!
    • facebookprofile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 09:25:50 PM »

I was talking with my friend recently about the concept of cryonic preservation after death. (As done by Alcor and others). We both agreed that the chances of it ever working as planned [IE: A person being revived years later] are extremely low.

The problems are obvious. First, the process causes cellular and molecular damage. Also, there are the problems of reanimating dead tissues. Of course. Of course, there is also a great deal of uncertanty as to whether events of the future could interupt your preservation and whether future generations would even want to revive you.
However, there is one logical argument for preservation which I think holds some water: The chances of coming back may be very very slim, but the chances of coming back if you are burried/cremated are zero. And while cryonics may be a less than perfect means of preservation, it's currently about the best we got.
Personally....I'd go for it, if I had a some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket...or rather..a lot of extra cash. So as it stands...I'm not signed up for it.
btw maybe the best solution is for another way... and science is progressing on it: longevity.. to prolongue our actual lives..
or maybethe sci-fi solution: kind of "transplatete" our brains to a robot, an android or even a machine...LOL

interesting article https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/19/cryonics-fantasy-terminally-ill-daughter-sympathy
Martial Arts Master with a degree in Functional Training (n BBig-fanatic..!) No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 09:49:59 PM »

I was talking with my friend recently about the concept of cryonic preservation after death. (As done by Alcor and others). We both agreed that the chances of it ever working as planned [IE: A person being revived years later] are extremely low.

The problems are obvious. First, the process causes cellular and molecular damage. Also, there are the problems of reanimating dead tissues. Of course. Of course, there is also a great deal of uncertanty as to whether events of the future could interupt your preservation and whether future generations would even want to revive you.
However, there is one logical argument for preservation which I think holds some water: The chances of coming back may be very very slim, but the chances of coming back if you are burried/cremated are zero. And while cryonics may be a less than perfect means of preservation, it's currently about the best we got.
Personally....I'd go for it, if I had a some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket...or rather..a lot of extra cash. So as it stands...I'm not signed up for it.
btw maybe the best solution is for another way... and science is progressing on it: longevity.. to prolongue our actual lives..
or maybethe sci-fi solution: kind of "transplatete" our brains to a robot, an android or even a machine...LOL

interesting article https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/19/cryonics-fantasy-terminally-ill-daughter-sympathy
Dude are you on Magic Mushrooms?  ;D... Freeze my Jizz & that?s it. Give my seed to future generations  ;)

MAGOBARDO

• Global Elf Mod
    • facebookprofile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 10:24:10 PM »

Donny if you did not saw..GH-15 himself had initiated this thread..and he asked for "opinions"..I know U R also an wizard but please, stop making fun of my posts ok?
[/quote]Dude are you on Magic Mushrooms?  ;D... Freeze my Jizz & that?s it. Give my seed to future generations  ;)
[/quote]
Martial Arts Master with a degree in Functional Training (n BBig-fanatic..!) No Tren No Gain- Heil to GH-15!

Donny

• WIZARD
  • I love Bacon
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 10:48:44 PM »

Donny if you did not saw..GH-15 himself had initiated this thread..and he asked for "opinions"..I know U R also an wizard but please, stop making fun of my posts ok?
Dude are you on Magic Mushrooms?  ;D... Freeze my Jizz & that?s it. Give my seed to future generations  ;)
[/quote]
[/quote] well if you noticed i put a smiley on my post...dude , tune in drop out. Don?t take it so personal.

POWERSHARK

• WIZARD
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 04:10:27 AM »

I just watched a movie about this...The guy was not happy with his new life in the future and ended up committing suicide.... So dont freeze yourself lol
Vansville ~ spewing stuff about "frequencies of the universe" LOL,,,you do realize you sound like a fuckin moron?  only fucking quack jobs believe that shit

GH15 ~ luckily for you and for all other humans I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is right..

MAGOBARDO

• Global Elf Mod
    • facebookprofile

Ignitioning more the bonfire
?Your animal life is over. Machine life has begun.? The road to immortality

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/mar/25/animal-life-is-over-machine-life-has-begun-road-to-immortality
Pages: [1]   Go Up